pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

dana,

I usually don't play games on the money line, but I do try to pick teams each week that I think have a chance to win the game...GL this week...

wal66,

thanks for your thoughts on these two games...glad you agree...BOL to you this week...

1flgator,

thank you...no opinion on the Ball State game, but they are sure making you pay a premium if you want to bet them this week...yes, North Carolina has had a good season so far, but I like Maryland at home against them this week...check out last week's box score a little closer and you might see why...

etothep,

this game is already meeting a lot of resistance at 2.5, if it does go to three you will probably have to pay -115 which I never recommend...if it does hit 3 (-110) it will soon go back to 2.5...just my opinion on that one...GL this week...

pags11

Just to note I will only have five plays this week, as part of my money management strategy in week 12 calls for five games to be played...

jsnone1
    jsnone1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 172

Quote Originally Posted by pags11 View Post
    Just to note I will only have five plays this week, as part of my money management strategy in week 12 calls for five games to be played...
    right on man, g/l and thanks!!!

pags11

jsnone1,

no problem...GL this week...

spongerat
    spongerat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

thats ok if you're only picking 5 games, just makes it easier to get a sweep this week!

pags11

spongerat,

appreciate it...GL this week...

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Quote Originally Posted by 1flgator View Post
    pags your picking maryland +2.5? butch davis has had
    n. carolina playing strong all year,even with injuries to key players, starting qb (broke ankle) starting wr and they still manage to win and cover against good competition at home and on the road. check out saturdays cover against ga tech. the qb should be coming back soon.
    just an opion but worth looking at.
    Another point here...I don't know what Pags' record is this year in Maryland games (either with them or against them) but I know it's good, because I've won money on at least a couple of them. I'll be playing this one for sure, and I'll likely put double units on it since he has it on his card.

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm all over Maryland at home as well. They are a completely different team @ home as opposed to on the road

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Quote Originally Posted by 1flgator View Post
    pags your picking maryland +2.5? butch davis has had
    n. carolina playing strong all year,even with injuries to key players, starting qb (broke ankle) starting wr and they still manage to win and cover against good competition at home and on the road. check out saturdays cover against ga tech. the qb should be coming back soon.
    just an opion but worth looking at.
    I respect what Davis has done. There's no doubt he has made them much better. However, they did get a few breaks with some key GT turnovers. Plus, GT outgained them by a significant margin. I'm with Pags on Maryland as a home dog.

pags11

cougar bait,

I appreciate you recognizing my record in games involving Maryland this year...glad we will be on this one together...GL this week...

dbldown,

I completely agree with your analysis of Maryland...glad we will be on the game together...BOL to you this week...

the seer,

that's how I feel as well...glad we will be on that game together...GL this week...

taurus
    taurus's Avatar Become A Pro!

pags old boy- good show last week, I say.

on last week, I just thought I would add in support of your money management style, I played 3 sunbelt conf games . My strong opinion game, Arky State, was a loser while the two I had less confidence in , ULM and UTEP ( vs ULALA)
    were both winners for me.

Two observations on your plays this week - I had circled all but AF myself.

And, I note with interest and some amusement your selection of games pretty much 3000 miles away from your home. Not just this week, either. This makes me somewhat comfortable in playing along with you. Finally, if I were to post picks out in your neck of the woods - I'm sure I would have a string of losers.
    Anyway - GL again this week.

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

etothep,

this game is already meeting a lot of resistance at 2.5, if it does go to three you will probably have to pay -115 which I never recommend...if it does hit 3 (-110) it will soon go back to 2.5...just my opinion on that one...GL this week...

Rixsaw
    Rixsaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Sir Pag, great week last week. Thanks....

I like your picks so far. But haven't finalize the card yet. I'm rolling with FL State again this week. What do you think?

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Season winding down...down with you on NC St & Maryland...
    keep up the good work...look forward to your write ups
    Good luck this week

1flgator
    1flgator's Avatar Become A Pro!

just for giggles i'll play it both ways and see what happens lol
    looking at the recent trends and how nc has performed you can see why i like nc
    but i will play your picks hopefully mixing in with a parlay for a successful weekend.
    Last edited by 1flgator; 11-11-08 at 01:29 PM.

pags11

taurus,

thank you sir...thanks for sharing that info. regarding your three Sun Belt games in relation to my money management method...you are one of the true elder statesmen in the game...BOL to you this week as well...

etothep,

thank you for showing that my prognosis has come to fruition...there were times yesterday when both Bookmaker and Betjamaica showed +3 (-110) in the last twenty-four hours, but alas are back at +2.5...furthermore, there are some other books currently showing +3 (-115) (and while three is a nice number in this game I almost never recommend making a play at -115 juice and cannot recommend doing so here)...the only two books showing +3 (-110) as of right now are in my opinion square books, and I certainly hope you don't play with one of them...at any rate, thanks for your post...

rixsaw,

thank you very much...Florida State almost made my card this week, was hoping for 6.5 in that one but it's stayed pretty steady at seven...I totally understand your reasoning for making the play though...GL this week...

masr,

thank you...yes, the season is winding down and I think it's important that we are extremely selective down the stretch in making plays...yes, I'll have the write-ups for you on Thursday evening...BOL to you this week...

1flgator,

UNC could very well cover this game, I just think there are some good reasons to play Maryland here...we will see how things turn out on Saturday I guess...good plan you have and I appreciate your thoughts...GL this week...

JWpickem
    JWpickem's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice picks sat hope you have another good week GL

pags11

jwpickem,

thank you very much...GL to you this week...

JWpickem
    JWpickem's Avatar Become A Pro!

jwpickem,

thank you very much...GL to you this week...
    PS wher can i send you a turkducking fou thangsgiving is a cajun thing

saddestbison
    saddestbison's Avatar Become A Pro!

pags something I always wonder early in the week is what kind of range you would put on these games. I prefer going with the local guy bc he's got some great lines sometimes (lots of squares around here ALWAYS play the favorites so the lines reflect it) but sometimes the line gets away from me between monday and saturday... any chance you'd be willing to show us a range on those games?

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

why do u think byu has gone to -5.5?? all they have shown week in and week out is that they have no defense....its almost as bad as fresno st. consistantly being big favorites week in and week out

pags11

jwpickem,

would love to have one of those for thanksgiving bro...BOL this week...

saddestbison,

I'd recommend playing the games now and not worrying about it as all numbers are almost identical to, if not better than what I'd posted...GL this week...

dbldown11,

not sure as there are no significant injuries to report...syndicate move maybe?...this line should have resistance at 6, if it breaks through that then that will be a bit alarming to me...we will see...

clowncar
    clowncar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Nice looking card as per usual , pags.

Someone mentioned pags record in games involving maryland. His record is even more impressive in games involving North Carolina State.

Lean heavily your way in 3 of those selections but soured badly on navy.

As always , best of luck this week pags , and as always ,you won't need much.

looking forward to thursday night writeups. Any chance of getting those on a wednesday ?

pags11

clowncar,

thanks very much...appreciate you recognizing my record with NCSU...glad we can agree on three and only be against eachother with one...last time I did my write-ups on Wednesday night I didn't fair so well...you know how superstitious I am...thanks for all of your help analyzing games so far this season, I greatly appreciate it...BOL to you this week...

DangerousOne
    DangerousOne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Pags,

Thanks again for the knowledge. Appreciate it as always.

pags11

dangerousone,

no problem...just trying to do my part...GL this week...

Thien Co
    Thien Co's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 240

Mr. Pags'!

It's kind of too late for me to know that you're the greatest NCAA football handicapper, huh? If this week I won all or 4 out of five games that you pick. I would love to write you a check to show my appreciation.

I play small units, hope you don't mind to accept my offer !

This is true story about my friend, not me ....Last week, I gave my friends your pick of 7 teams. He bet on Lousville +6 which is the 1st game on last SAT, he lost....so he stop betting on the next five games. It turned out you got all those games won. Therefore, he thought he should trust me or your picks, and he bet on Ok.ST vs Texas Tech. He lost that game...what a poor guy, huh? He placed his bet on your two lost games.

Thank you very much!

pags11

thien co,

thanks for your post...no payment is necessary, I do appreciate your kind words though...glad you had a good week last week...that is unfortunate about your friend, but I'm just here to share with people what I'm playing, what they choose to do with the info. is up to them...BOL to you this week...

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

thien co,

thanks for your post...no payment is necessary, I do appreciate your kind words though...glad you had a good week last week...that is unfortunate about your friend, but I'm just here to share with people what I'm playing, what they choose to do with the info. is up to them...BOL to you this week...
    Thank God. Otherwise I'd owe for the last two years!

james4512
    james4512's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

i never agree with your picks and you always win so im hopping on the wagon this weekend with the maryland play. unc has caught break after break and i dont think maryland will play sloppy at home. As far as air force and navy idk but best of luck to you. One of my favorites is Nebraska -7 at k st let me know if you have any say about that

GoSooners
    GoSooners's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pags....It's looking like another winning card this week. Three of your plays fall under my "running dogs" system with Maryland, Navy & Air Force. I'll be on Navy and Maryland for sure...BOL this week buddy.

pags11

cougar bait,

thanks man...

james4512,

thanks for your post...glad to hear we will be together on a couple of games...oddly enough I lean the other way on the Nebraska game...GL this week...

gosooners,

thanks very much brother...appreciate a quality capper like you stopping by...BOL to you this week...

demize21
    demize21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 218

pag's just like to thank you for your knowledge and picks last week they sure did come in handy. when you play the teams do you play straight wagers on each tease or parlay all or combination ? any tips would be greatly appreciated.

pags11

demize21,

thank you sir...I play all of my games straight and only recommend that same strategy to others...GL this week...

demize21
    demize21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 218

thanks again GL to u as well

First 12345 Last