1. #1
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 6,974

    GTbets Casino

    So after losing again in there i had enough so i complained in live chat . I had a rebate of $98 and betting low i got it to $160. Back and forth but got it there. Then of course dealer goes off on one of those insane runs you will never have . 20 or 21 every hand. So i just had enough and complained and wanted my hands sent to me.

    They said they cannot send them but she insures me after looking at the session today the hands were fair. But they did not look at the actual hands. Which was the whole point. I mean i lost $160 betting $2-$4 a hand before i lost to 20-21 over and over then out of frustration bet $16 which of course lost too. Even tried 3 vs 1 hand and dealer got 21 twice in a row.

    So they have nowhere on their site to see your hands and they will not send them to you. I pretty much have had enough of their scamming casino and had it blocked finally.

    BTP
    Week 11
    3-2-0 238 pts


  2. #2
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 11,007

    you will be better served going forward to have ALL online casinos disabled

    drive to the casino if you want to play table games

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  3. #3
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 6,974

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    you will be better served going forward to have ALL online casinos disabled

    drive to the casino if you want to play table games
    A bunch of them i do you are right it is a no-win situation at least you will never win anywhere as much as you would end up losing.

    BTP
    Week 11
    3-2-0 238 pts


  4. #4
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 6,974

    Unreal these casinos are all penetrating BS . Had points at DSI for a whopping $3 . Bet really low $1 and even though dealer was getting better hands overall i got it to $64 betting $1-$2 a hand. Then figure Ok i will play 3 vs 1 hand $4 a hand. As soon as i upped my bet Lost every penetrating hand did not win one penetrating hand even though i was 3-1 against dealer. I hope every POS behind this crap dies a horrible painful death .

    BTP
    Week 11
    3-2-0 238 pts


  5. #5
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 11,007

    Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Unreal these casinos are all penetrating BS . Had points at DSI for a whopping $3 . Bet really low $1 and even though dealer was getting better hands overall i got it to $64 betting $1-$2 a hand. Then figure Ok i will play 3 vs 1 hand $4 a hand. As soon as i upped my bet Lost every penetrating hand did not win one penetrating hand even though i was 3-1 against dealer. I hope every POS behind this crap dies a horrible painful death .

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  6. #6
    Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-14-07
    Posts: 13,150
    Betpoints: 12

    Lost a lot of money in the Casino there last year.

  7. #7
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 6,974

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    And that is putting it mildly.

    BTP
    Week 11
    3-2-0 238 pts


  8. #8
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 6,974

    Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    Lost a lot of money in the Casino there last year.
    You were not alone.

    BTP
    Week 11
    3-2-0 238 pts


  9. #9
    LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-17-09
    Posts: 5,145
    Betpoints: 12

    I've deposited twice and always the same pattern. You win a lot initially and then if you reach a certain amount of wins the dealer starts going on a tear. 21 21 21 20 20 19. Same bullshit as every other casino.

    I was at Bovada yesterday and the dealer got six 21's in a row, not all the hands were Blackjack but still. Six 21's in a row is a joke.

  10. #10
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 6,974

    Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    I've deposited twice and always the same pattern. You win a lot initially and then if you reach a certain amount of wins the dealer starts going on a tear. 21 21 21 20 20 19. Same bullshit as every other casino.

    I was at Bovada yesterday and the dealer got six 21's in a row, not all the hands were Blackjack but still. Six 21's in a row is a joke.
    When i bet low initially i won a little. But never having better hands overall then the dealer. Not like i would get a bunch of 20s or BJs . I would win because the dealer would not get them over and over . But after a few hands betting low if you up your bet just what you said starts to happen. That happens every single session.I have never had a single session EVER where i would have more 20s or 21s then the dealer.

    BTP
    Week 11
    3-2-0 238 pts


  11. #11
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 6,974

    What are the Odds of this

    So i get the rebate at GT and it is $80. Not a lot but i figure if i can get it to $250 i will try to SB then try a parlay. So i am playing BJ low hands and get to $211. I think it will wipe me out soon so i switch to 3 card poker. I won 1 hand . Of course lost it all But during that BS stretch dealer gets a Flush 4 of 5 hands. What are the Odds of that i wonder ?

    BTP
    Week 11
    3-2-0 238 pts


  12. #12
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 6,974

    I was mad at Youwager because i lost a tough college game after a big win and lost the rest to nothing but 21 after 21 on the Live dealer. So i redeposit $350 twice at GT and after getting it to $500 lost it all. But on the second loss as i was playing the 3 Card poker i had and these were all heavy bets - 6-6-6- come up THREE different times in about 40 hands. WTF are the Odds of that ? On an earlier thread i posted a picture of a large bet where 6-6-6 Came up. I am wondering does 6-6-6 come up on bigger bets?

    BTP
    Week 11
    3-2-0 238 pts


Top