reformed
    reformed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 846

haye is a nobody with a big mouth....if not for the hype he creates with his mouth wlad would be -400 if not higher.

OMG haye beat some elite HW in valuev, ruiz, and harrison LMAO what a joke

reformed

this video really gets me even more excited than I was for this fight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lDZh...eature=related

Varker
    Varker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 353

klitschko is gonna destroy him.

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

lookin forward to it

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Quote Originally Posted by HauntingTheHoly View Post
    Damn. How would they feel about a first time deposit from an SBR poster via betpoints promotion, followed by an ALL IN? Any problems?
    Why would they care? I've run up my SBR cash to a ridiculous amount and haven't heard a peep out of them.

HauntingTheHoly
    HauntingTheHoly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

Quote Originally Posted by iQon View Post
    Why would they care? I've run up my SBR cash to a ridiculous amount and haven't heard a peep out of them.
    Excellent. I've not made a deposit via any method in years, I didnt' know if it was even possible in the US right now. Hehe. Last time I did one I just used my CC on Bodog. I'm guessing that wouldn't work with 5dimes now, eh? Thought maybe betpoints deposit would be best bet, but didn't know if it'd be a problem as the *first* deposit.

Still pissed and NOT betting the -270 line Bodog has.

bruce_outside
    bruce_outside's Avatar Become A Pro!

thinking about the over 9.5 rounds, +145. i think haye is cautious and runs, dragging out the fight.

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Excellent. I've not made a deposit via any method in years, I didnt' know if it was even possible in the US right now. Hehe. Last time I did one I just used my CC on Bodog. I'm guessing that wouldn't work with 5dimes now, eh? Thought maybe betpoints deposit would be best bet, but didn't know if it'd be a problem as the *first* deposit.

Still pissed and NOT betting the -270 line Bodog has.
    Oh, I cashed my points in months ago. I assumed you were a non-US/hell resident for asking.

Maybe Lou or Sam will give you a break. Doesn't hurt to ask.

HauntingTheHoly

Quote Originally Posted by iQon View Post
    Oh, I cashed my points in months ago. I assumed you were a non-US/hell resident for asking.

Maybe Lou or Sam will give you a break. Doesn't hurt to ask.
    I am stuck in hell, however I thought as long as the book (so 5dimes, bodog, etc) accepted US players then SBR could deposit via points, no? If I tried to buy 5dimes cash with points, shouldn't it go through without such an exception from Lou/Sam?

And back on topic, Bodog has Wvlad at -140 by KO, -260 straight up. How is he elsewhere? I may just take him by KO.

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

I'm going to take Haye at the highest + number I can find, Klitschko is too stiff and slow for this match-up.

reformed

Quote Originally Posted by hankcream View Post
    I'm going to take Haye at the highest + number I can find, Klitschko is too stiff and slow for this match-up.

you are an idiot....this line is all on hype. true line is -500 or higher, haye has a puncher's chance just every other HW and thats it.

HauntingTheHoly

I'm afraid of taking Wvlad by KO, I really wanted him straight up. I bet him big in the Ibrigamov fight by KO and the asshole literally *decided* not to KO. Hated him for awhile after that, but that shit happens in boxing now and then.

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Quote Originally Posted by reformed View Post
    you are an idiot....this line is all on hype. true line is -500 or higher, haye has a puncher's chance just every other HW and thats it.
    agree, Haye has a punchers chance, in the end I think Klit is too smart to get into a street fight with him. This can turn into a very dull fight. I've seen a few of Haye's fights and well yes exciting, dude is far from a polished fighter.

As for Haye not fighting "anyone" agree but there isn't much in the way of fighters in the Heavys.

HauntingTheHoly

Quote Originally Posted by stikymess View Post
    agree, Haye has a punchers chance, in the end I think Klit is too smart to get into a street fight with him. This can turn into a very dull fight. I've seen a few of Haye's fights and well yes exciting, dude is far from a polished fighter.

As for Haye not fighting "anyone" agree but there isn't much in the way of fighters in the Heavys.
    It applies at Cruiser as well. He didn't fight Adamek or Cunningam. He won belt from Mormeck in a fight that was dead even in rd. 7 before he caught and KO'ed him. Then immediately left for the heavies without defending once at cruiser. It was an attempt to talk himself into a Wvlad fight and cash out, which he'll finally do this SAturday. I heard he's gonna make around 20 million. *shakes head*

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10488

ok its time , who we got. i need big winner her ?

HauntingTheHoly

Quote Originally Posted by bruce_outside View Post
    thinking about the over 9.5 rounds, +145. i think haye is cautious and runs, dragging out the fight.
    Bodog has that prop at +175, currently

cheeese
    cheeese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

I'm with the wladimir by a mile group.

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

It applies at Cruiser as well. He didn't fight Adamek or Cunningam. He won belt from Mormeck in a fight that was dead even in rd. 7 before he caught and KO'ed him. Then immediately left for the heavies without defending once at cruiser. It was an attempt to talk himself into a Wvlad fight and cash out, which he'll finally do this SAturday. I heard he's gonna make around 20 million. *shakes head*
    Thanks man didn't know his history, I'm just hoping for a good fight, if it's five rounds or goes the distance. I miss some good heavyweight boxing.

reformed

seriously wlad by 12 round decision is the best bet currently at +404. You can tell by how haye acts he wont want to get knocked out so after the fight he can say wlad got a hometown decision or some other BS.

yoyoyo
    yoyoyo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Wladimir is -190 at 5dimes (reduced). Also on Klitschko by decision +405 small.

Flexin
    Flexin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 51

Your kidding right? He has had 4 fights at heavy. So he didn't just jump into this fight for a payday.

And people can say what they want about Ruiz (who I was never a fan of) he have problems and beat a lot of fighters. Even if people didn't always agree on the decision he has beat some big names.

And that big bastard Nikolay Valuev has a few names on his record. Nikolay is not Wladimar I know but this will be an interesting fight. I feel he has more then a punchers chance. If he can take that stiff jab and handle some shots from the big right hand it can put up a good fight. Some guys can't get inside and/or are afraid to. So until he takes a few big shots we won't know what Haye will do. And if Haye can get inside and put a big one on Walds chin and hurt him early it changes the fight. Wald can be beat.

James

Pabinator
    Pabinator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 74

I guess we will find out if Haye is for real tomorrow

dzzznutz
    dzzznutz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

i think haye is puttin this big slow champ to sleep

yoyoyo

Haye is going to have to find a way around that jab of Wladimir's. And he might find himself eating right hands in order to do it. Haye hasn't shown me anything that suggests he can take right hands from W. Klitschko.

And there's not many opportunities to take a Klitschko brother at -190. I feel like I would be making a mistake to pass up on it.

vincanity15
    vincanity15's Avatar Become A Pro!

i just got a free $25 bet on the fight, what should i put it on? Not a boxing fan so havent a clue.

Klitschko by knockout, on points? Wheres the value

yoyoyo

Quote Originally Posted by vincanity15 View Post
    i just got a free $25 bet on the fight, what should i put it on? Not a boxing fan so havent a clue.

Klitschko by knockout, on points? Wheres the value
    A free bet, I'd go 100% with Klitschko by decision. You're looking at probably around +400. And it's definitely a realistic possibility.
    Points Awarded:

vincanity15 gave yoyoyo 27 SBR Point(s) for this post.

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

Quote Originally Posted by reformed View Post

Where you saying the same thing when Klitshko got his ass handed to him by Sanders & Brewster. Haye looks like Joe Louis compared to those 2 chumps.

vincanity15
    vincanity15's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoyo View Post
    A free bet, I'd go 100% with Klitschko by decision. You're looking at probably around +400. And it's definitely a realistic possibility.
    Thank you got +450
    Last edited by vincanity15; 07-01-11 at 06:34 PM.

Scottish
    Scottish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Haye will render Klitschko unconcious

reformed

Quote Originally Posted by Scottish View Post
    Haye will render Klitschko unconcious
    haye is a fraud just like all his british retard supporters being too dumb to realize he is garbage.

HauntingTheHoly

Quote Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
    Your kidding right? He has had 4 fights at heavy. So he didn't just jump into this fight for a payday.

And people can say what they want about Ruiz (who I was never a fan of) he have problems and beat a lot of fighters. Even if people didn't always agree on the decision he has beat some big names.

And that big bastard Nikolay Valuev has a few names on his record. Nikolay is not Wladimar I know but this will be an interesting fight. I feel he has more then a punchers chance. If he can take that stiff jab and handle some shots from the big right hand it can put up a good fight. Some guys can't get inside and/or are afraid to. So until he takes a few big shots we won't know what Haye will do. And if Haye can get inside and put a big one on Walds chin and hurt him early it changes the fight. Wald can be beat.

James
    He beat NO ONE to deserve this fight. Ruiz is pushing 40 and gets fights on his name alone. When's the last time he looked impressive? When he fought Roy Jones 10 years ago? Oh wait, he already looked like a bum by that point. As for Valuev, that cant be taken seriously b/c in his *previous* fight, he was clearly beaten by an Evander Holyfield who is pushing FIFTY years old, lol. Evander clearly won 7 rounds in maybe the worst fight for a belt in heavyweight history - neither guy able to throw an even half decent punch. But that Evander was robbed is uncontroversial, maybe you can check it out on Youtube, Valuev was already well-finished by then. Obviously a safe opponent for Haye to Cherry Pick. Maybe not if it was the Valuev of several years ago of course, but that's not who this big guy was. As for his other two fights, Barret and Harrison, well...I shouldnt even have to comment, agree?

He made good money for Valuev and Valuev *did* have a belt, since he robbed Holy, so I don't blame Haye for taking that fight, but his other three are obvious cherry picks. There were plenty of true tests for him that he avoided, guys that would have loved to fight him, had bigger names (and more money for him) than the other three guys he fought and he avoided them in obvious fashion. Arreola, Adamek, Peter, Povietkin, even Eddie Chambers or Tony the Tiger would have been much better fights any way you look at them. Everything about his move to heavy was obviously for the big money fight with Wvlad. In fact Wvlad was the FIRST heavy weight he called out to fight and did so in person at some event Wvlad was at. Not blaming him for his money-making strategy, just pointing it out. He's all hype and will be no match for Wvlad at all.

I'll give you Haye at whatever SBR has him at (I think +165 or so) for 100 points, want it?
    EDIT: Just noticed you're not a "pro" so that means you can't transfer pionts, right? I don't pay close attention these days....nevermind that then
    Last edited by HauntingTheHoly; 07-01-11 at 07:41 PM.

The HOFF
    The HOFF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Just took Klitschko -180 on 5Dimes. 9u to win 5u

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Got a risk-free arb on Klitschko winning in Rnds 1 to 6, will make just over 30 units if it happens - highly unlikely but makes the fight more entertaining!

Stifler
    Stifler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10391

klitschko will beat the shit out of haye, watch my words.

Czu81
    Czu81's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5709

AAA.. So many Klitschko funs here, he is so boring. Hope Haye win.

First 1234 Last