ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by Kaladarus View Post
    No one has really said anything about if Vitor should get the next title shot or not. My posts are only saying that he doesn't deserve one and hasn't earned it. Shields obviously deserves a title shot more than Vitor, but he doesn't deserve it more than someone like Fitch. No one's really arguing who should get the next title shot. Also I don't know what post you read, but I never complained about Jake or Vitor getting title shots. As far as Fedor goes he doesn't deserve a title shot in the UFC right now either.

Being a big draw doesn't mean you deserve something more than someone else. It definitely means you are more likely to move up quicker, but that's based on how you fight, who you are, and what you've accomplished. Skill is not a requirement. Being worthy of something and deserving it are far different from being more marketable and selling more fights.
    Ok man. But you are babbling a little bit. If you are saying that vitor hasn't earned a title shot. And you are saying that vitor doesn't deserve a title shot. You are also saying that you feel he shouldn't be fighting for the title! Its the same fukkin thing.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Well Pride>UFC had Grim Rogers in his Top 10 if he counts!
    Pride is my guy but I have to disagree with him on this one. I love Alistair, but he hasn't beaten anybody. The only fight outside of ufc for him is Fedor.

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Ok man. But you are babbling a little bit. If you are saying that vitor hasn't earned a title shot. And you are saying that vitor doesn't deserve a title shot. You are also saying that you feel he shouldn't be fighting for the title! Its the same fukkin thing.
    No, I am not also saying anything. That is a poor assumption. I actually believe he should be getting a title shot I don't know how it's so hard to follow such simple posts. I've never said anywhere in my posts who should get the next title shot. Simply put for those that don't understand basic English.

Vitor does not deserve a title shot.

but

Vitor should be given this title shot.

I could explain my reasoning, but most people already know why and agree.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by Kaladarus View Post
    No, I am not also saying anything. That is a poor assumption. I actually believe he should be getting a title shot I don't know how it's so hard to follow such simple posts. I've never said anywhere in my posts who should get the next title shot. Simply put for those that don't understand basic English.

Vitor does not deserve a title shot.

but

Vitor should be given this title shot.

I could explain my reasoning, but most people already know why and agree.
    Ok man. You win. I just smoked some hydro, and you are confusing the fukk out of me

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

After watching some more of their fights, I think I'm just gonna stay the f*ck away from the Bader v Jones match... and just root for Bader.

Too many unknowns for me to make an educ8d play...

I'm not that impressed with Bader's stand-up, I mean it's serviceable, but not great (does have power though). Also, Jones' 10 inch reach advantage is a flag for me, as it may be tough for Bader to find his range which would in turn make setting up TDs more difficult.

That being said, the one thing Hamill was doing somewhat effectively (before he got tripped and violated via GnP) was throwing leg kicks at those twigs that Jones walks around on. And Bader did throw some leg kicks in the Nog fight, so I suppose he could employ a gameplan of trying to take out Jones' base to slow him down a bit.

BUT... The one thing that is hard to anticipate is... Jones. I hate the term "unorthodox", but Jones IS just that. Then again, his wild striking may open up some TD opps for Bader. F*ck if I know.

Which leads me to... how are either of these guys on their backs??? Jones practically sends out postmarked invitations for an armbar half the time he's in top position (Vera was slyly waiting for the right opportunity, until his face got smashed in), but I'm not anticipating Bader to be Maia-esque on his back if/when he finds himself there, and I expect that all he could hope for would be to tie Jones up and pray for a stand-up from the ref. And the same can be said for Jones -- no idea what he would do from his back -- wilt like a schoolgirl or use those long beanpole legs for a triangle... no idea.

If the Jones hype machine gets Bader back near +300 come Saturday, I suppose I'll throw half a unit on it for fun, as I can see Bader securing a takedown at some point (if he stays conscious), and I'd be curious to see how Jones responds to being the receiver of some GnP. I don't think this fight is gonna be as easy for Jones as most of his fanboys are anticipating.

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status
    Mr.Kitty's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Chad Mendes by decision @ 2.20/+120

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Kitty View Post
    Have u signed up to Paddy then?

Poppa Catfish
    Poppa Catfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 801

Mendes by decision. I like it, will surely bet on that as well
    Last edited by Poppa Catfish; 02-03-11 at 06:19 AM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Damn Paddy and their limits! Only got just over a unit on Money by decision!

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

Have u signed up to Paddy then?
    Oh yeah!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Oh yeah!
    Gd man! What are ur max bet limits like?

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

Gd man! What are ur max bet limits like?
    So far I have not been limited, probably because I bet to small. My maxbet is 50€, cant afford more at the moment. Even though I probably bet smaller then a lot of ppl im limited on betsafe, cant bet more then 30$ on some games. Hopefully I wont get the same problem on paddy.

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

Semi good/crappy interview with MMA legend Bas Rutten.

Last edited by Mr.Kitty; 02-03-11 at 09:16 AM.

Poppa Catfish

Bas what do you think about fighter ____ vs _____?

yeah..... (pregnant pause) its going to be a tough fight.

No offense Mr. Kitty but I find Bas interviews to be very poor, and the guy as a commentator vastly overrated. Very charismatic though.

ttrace35

Frank trigg is a fruitcake. Loves pink tightys.

Poppa Catfish

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Frank trigg is a fruitcake. Loves pink tightys.
    ?

Trace, whatcha on bro?

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by Poppa Catfish View Post
    ?

Trace, whatcha on bro?
    Just weed.

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

Bas what do you think about fighter ____ vs _____? yeah..... (pregnant pause) its going to be a tough fight. No offense Mr. Kitty but I find Bas interviews to be very poor, and the guy as a commentator vastly overrated. Very charismatic though.
    yeah he doesnt make much of a prediction for the fights but I think the rest of the interview is good. Maybe I overrate him a bit .

Poppa Catfish

yeah he doesnt make much of a prediction for the fights but I think the rest of the interview is good. Maybe I overrate him a bit.

I wish they had kept up that line of questioning. Ask him about the Mendes fight etc.

I really think he does a good job talking about the pressures fighters go through preparing for fights, that bit of the interview was very good. In fact I thought that interview was pretty good in truth, I just focused on the predictions since this is a betting forum and those possibly could be useful.

but saying every fight is tough, even those where the underdog is +250 or such, yeah

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

I wish they had kept up that line of questioning. Ask him about the Mendes fight etc. I really think he does a good job talking about the pressures fighters go through preparing for fights, that bit of the interview was very good. In fact I thought that interview was pretty good in truth, I just focused on the predictions since this is a betting forum and those possibly could be useful. but saying every fight is tough, even those where the underdog is +250 or such, yeah
    Edited the video post from "good interview" to "semi good/crappy interview" , dont know what I was thinking posting it in the first place, fail! Yeah, it would be funny to hear some more predictions from Mr.Rutten

Educ8d Degener8

Must be a fair amount of money coming in on Robertson, as he's moved down to +205 and Pierce is now -245.

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

not sure what to make of that either edu. The limited footage I watched on Robertson didn't impress me.

He must have one hell of a guard. only way I can justify the movement.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

It is a quandary, im waiting for the weighins tomorrow.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Perhaps just because he has decent wrestling credentials and Pierce is yet to face a wrestler as good as him in UFC other than Fitch who he lost to (maybe Brock Larson is of similar pedigree?), and previous losses in his career have been to two straight up wrestlers in Munoz and Coy.

Educ8d Degener8

Quote Originally Posted by illmatick View Post
    not sure what to make of that either edu. The limited footage I watched on Robertson didn't impress me.

He must have one hell of a guard. only way I can justify the movement.
    I was not impressed with Robertson's stand-up at all, or in general for that matter -- looked very, um, meh. Though he's got 7 sub victories, so maybe his ground game is dynamite.

I'm probably gonna include a small grapplef*ck square bet parlay for this card with Ellenberger and Mendes, but will keep Pierce out of it, especially given that Robertson has a wrestling background himself.

Vrakas
    Vrakas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8912

vitor getting a title shot.the way i see it no way this makes no sense.lets say vitor gets lucky and silva just lets him win the title and retires.well we would need to wait approx 2 years for vitor to fight again since he is always injured so whats the point?.

rocky mattioli
    rocky mattioli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5100

i love bas..man-love......he`s larger than life...

my personal bas fave...

Last edited by rocky mattioli; 02-03-11 at 09:35 PM.

urge2kill
    urge2kill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1531

Who else is Anderson gonna fight? Okami? I'd rather see him fight Belfort.

The HOFF
    The HOFF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

You lucky bastards. Bookmaker, 5Dimes, and Bodog have no decision props for this fight. I wanted to unload on this one.

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

Quote Originally Posted by The HOFF View Post
    You lucky bastards. Bookmaker, 5Dimes, and Bodog have no decision props for this fight. I wanted to unload on this one.
    Hmmm thats BS, unlucky . This is one of my biggest bets on this event .

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

Here are Michael Bispings UFC126 predictions for the three main fights. Ive seen two of his prediction videos in the past and he got 3W-1L-1P on both, those two he pushed was Sakara vs Rivera that dident happen and Harris vs Falcao since he dident know who Falcao was. Not to shabby .

Camdemonium
    Camdemonium's Avatar Become A Pro!

[quote=Mr.Kitty;8664077]Here are Michael Bispings UFC126 predictions for the three main fights. Ive seen two of his prediction videos in the past and he got 3W-1L-1P on both, those two he pushed was Sakara vs Rivera that dident happen and Harris vs Falcao since he dident know who Falcao was. Not to shabby .

Thanks for the video man. He broke the fights down the same way I did. I still can't believe John J. is a 3 to 1 favorite. I really liked the coin toss lol.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Joey Diaz's predictions(3 minutes in)!!...

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1944

I don't want to bring up the race factor.

But when was the last time an Asian fighter beat a Black fighter?

Demetrious Johnson v Norifumi Yamamoto

Poppa Catfish

I'm pretty sure that was your intent. The answer is pretty similar to if you asked me when the last time an Asian fighter beat a unicorn. For starters who cares?

but let me ask you this, when is the last time an asian fighter fought a "black" fighter?

Okami hasn't, Penn hasn't, Munoz hasn't, Kim hasn't.

Machida lost a split decision to Rampage recently, which he probably should have won. Are you going to use that one fight to make some grandiose crazy deduction?

First ... 2345678 ... Last