Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by lasker View Post
    Maybe Alan Belcher, with the winner getting a title shot?
    Think Belcher is going to be out for a while isnt he due to the eye injury.

sundin4prez
    sundin4prez's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post

Think Belcher is going to be out for a while isnt he due to the eye injury.
    the latest reports i was hearing was that the eye wasn't healing properly and even if it did heal, theres a real good chance his retina could detach sporadicly...its looking more and more likely belcher will never fight again sadly...

lasker
    lasker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

oh wow... I hadn't realized the severity of the injury. That would be very sad, if Belcher never gets to fight again just when he reached the pinnacle of his career.

Collegepays
    Collegepays's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah Cagepotato has a picture of his eye and it looks NASTY

sundin4prez

Quote Originally Posted by lasker View Post
    oh wow... I hadn't realized the severity of the injury. That would be very sad, if Belcher never gets to fight again just when he reached the pinnacle of his career.
    yes its saddening..... the problem with your retina detaching is that if it heals properly (which belchers isent) theres is a very high chance of it detaching again. considering belchers a fighter it will detach if he competes... the problem with it detaching is that theres a certain point where you just go blind in that eye. and blecher has said he WILL NOT fight again if he only has one eye because he has kids and wants to see them grow up.. will the commission even clear a guy with eye problems???

spargament
    KHABIB
    spargament's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

That's really sad to hear indeed. "The Talent" brought 100% to every fight I've seen of his. I'm not quite sure he would have been the next fight for marquardt..possibly the winner of Leben/W Silva or Bisping/Akiyama. Sonnen has his rematch, and Dana has said (for some asinine reason) that the winner of Okami/Belfort is the next #1 contender

The HOFF
    The HOFF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I think the Okami/Belfort winner should have to fight Marquardt with that winner getting the next title shot. But since the Okami/Belfort winner already gets it, the only fight for Marquardt is the Bisping/Akiyama winner.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Here's FOTN Kingsbury vs Hamman video:
    http://www.mma-core.com/videos/_Kyle...012533&tid=100

Drwal vs Branch:
    http://www.mma-core.com/videos/_Dave...012529&tid=100

Watch em soon cos they will be taken down by ZUFFA gestapo in no time!

koscheckbaby
    Briscoe and Logan Baby!!!
    koscheckbaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

What is pissing me off more and more about Tibau losing to Miller was Tibau clearly was the better wrestler and could have won as most of us predicted if he just made it a grappling match. Miller was getting shrugged off easily when he tried and Tibau got the majority of his attempts. It's like "WTF." Most of these lightweight matchups of guys that like to grapple and haven't shown much weakness there result in the better wrestling winning, simply because they end up on top. But no, Tibau boxes a bunch, gets rocked a bunch, and loses.

sundin4prez

Quote Originally Posted by koscheckbaby View Post
    What is pissing me off more and more about Tibau losing to Miller was Tibau clearly was the better wrestler and could have won as most of us predicted if he just made it a grappling match. Miller was getting shrugged off easily when he tried and Tibau got the majority of his attempts. It's like "WTF." Most of these lightweight matchups of guys that like to grapple and haven't shown much weakness there result in the better wrestling winning, simply because they end up on top. But no, Tibau boxes a bunch, gets rocked a bunch, and loses.
    maybe i was watching a diff. fight but i did not think miller won all 3 rounds.... he definitely won the 2nd but the other 2 were debatable

First ... 2345