MickChunky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

I just wanna see some 'black on black crime'

JNic
    JNic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 290

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    books are going to win on this fight
    exactly, too much money going on rampage here imo. i have faith in him too but he's been really hyped up

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

got rampage at this price a week ago. good luck

dmiles1021
    YouWager.eu
    dmiles1021's Avatar Become A Pro!

no way jackson wins this fight...evans in the 2nd by K.O.

playa420
    playa420's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dmiles1021 View Post
    no way jackson wins this fight...evans in the 2nd by K.O.
    Evans aint gonna do shit, hes not gonna be able to take rampage down and if he tries to stand and bang with him hes going to sleep.

PingPong
    I need a job
    PingPong's Avatar Become A Pro!

rampage by ko/tko, hopefully in the 3rd round so we get our money's worth

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

Quote Originally Posted by westerner View Post

Dude **** off seriously, this is combat sports we're talking about and you tards clearly don't do any research. If you watch tape its ****ing highlights, yall are straight up goofs.

Illmatick vaughany and some other guys kill it but your a joke
    Why are you such a fan of guys laying on top of each other and not trying to do any damage or advance position? Why do you love the lay and pray? The fact that you support that strategy says a lot about you as a person. To me, it says you are meek and cowardly.

I'm all for a good ground match, and i like a lot of good wrestlers. No respect for the lay and pray though.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

I say go with Rashad Evans. My take is when a fighter leaves the game and goes off and film movies there is always a chance they come back a little suspect. Remember Lennox Lewis went off and made a movie and came back and got knocked out by Rockman....oh yeah Antonio Tarver went off and did Rocky and came back and lost to B Hop. So Rampage just did A Team so my take is he loses tonight.

westerner
    westerner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Tree Rollins View Post
    Why are you such a fan of guys laying on top of each other and not trying to do any damage or advance position? Why do you love the lay and pray? The fact that you support that strategy says a lot about you as a person. To me, it says you are meek and cowardly.

I'm all for a good ground match, and i like a lot of good wrestlers. No respect for the lay and pray though.
    I didn't advocate anything except for people talking about shit they know and not talking out of their asses. Pretty sad that you went through all this work to convince yourself Rampage would win only for the reality to crash the party. The fact that you chose to talk up your own bias opinion as fact instead of looking at things realistically says a lot about you as a person. To me, it says you are meek and cowardly.

But to me theres something that shines a much more clear light on what kind of person you are...

Originally Posted by Tree Rollins
    Hey man, you are kind of embarrassing yourself. I feel bad. If you want to learn a little about mma or the ufc i would be more then happy to help you out. Have you ever watching a fight before? if not,that's okay. I love the sport and welcome new guys like yourself. There is a lot to learn though and you are really really far away from even knowing the basics. But that's okay. I can tell you have a passion for the sport and i'd be happy to help teach you the basics. Later buddy.
    Please don't kill yourself, the government really needs your tax money.

westerner

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    I say go with Rashad Evans. My take is when a fighter leaves the game and goes off and film movies there is always a chance they come back a little suspect. Remember Lennox Lewis went off and made a movie and came back and got knocked out by Rockman....oh yeah Antonio Tarver went off and did Rocky and came back and lost to B Hop. So Rampage just did A Team so my take is he loses tonight.
    Rampage just said in the post fight presser he regrets doing the movie and it fuct with him. Hopefully you continue to post around here and guys like the above mentioned don't.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had no wager on this fight(if you can even call it that) I was dissapointed in the lack of activity thru most of the fight.

Cappy
    Cappy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 880

I still have to say that rampage shouldn't have been considered a 2 to 1 favorite

shroomysoup
    shroomysoup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Rashad is too quick.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

all that hype for two guys to dance around the ring and hug each other. Very little action. It seemed that both Evans and Jackson played it safe. Neither one tried to dominate.

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

LOL, westerner's no joke guys, I've know him a little bit longer than you guys and can vouch that his predictions are no joke, man knows his MMA

lets try and be a little less abrasive West. everyone here is entitled to their own opinion

westerner

Quote Originally Posted by illmatick View Post
    LOL, westerner's no joke guys, I've know him a little bit longer than you guys and can vouch that his predictions are no joke, man knows his MMA lets try and be a little less abrasive West. everyone here is entitled to their own opinion
    I appreciate it but lets not dance for blind men. Its one thing for people to buy hype on sherdog and clearly do ZERO honest fight study, but its another on a forum thats supposed to be semi-mature and dealing with betting... People reading these posts should be getting insightful advice not shit like "Rampage is gonna smash him because he's cooler and more powerful" but written in a big masturbatory self-convincing write up instead.

There are some straight up horrible lines in MMA, you won't ever see a separation between reality and the lines like in this sport, and the ease of making money hand over fist in this is going away.

I'm not here to shit on people nor am I here to get shit on... just sick of this ignorance and laziness of some folks on here. People still didn't learn from the SF:nashville card to start actually learning about the sport before they watch highlights and write a huge prediction up that took longer than it did for them to study both fighters.

wonder how many ppl in here bet against PBF last fight because they simply don't like him

Collecting
    Collecting's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 609

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    books are going to win on this fight
    Be nice to know howmuch they cleared on it, or even SBR for that matter.

Straight Cash
    Straight Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Glad to see Rashad win, but I thought this was a good bet...

Chairib
    Chairib's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    all that hype for two guys to dance around the ring and hug each other. Very little action. It seemed that both Evans and Jackson played it safe. Neither one tried to dominate.
    Evan fought smart and Jackson couldn't get anything started on the offensive end. Part of that had to do with Rampage's long time off, you simply cannot go that long without fighting. Going over a year with no fighting and sporadic training, only to find yourself in a three round fight with a guy like Rashad is just asking for failure.

Rampage's MMA has evolved into a "brawler" or "boxing" style with less of an emphasis on the Muay Thai and it's been that way since he left Colin Oyama (thank god). He's looking to get the proper distance and start throwing bombs, especially that wicked left hook of his. But when you've specialized your style where you're looking to primarily to punch, something like getting caught up in the clinch is going to put a stop to your game in a big big way.

First and foremost your arms are tied up so you cant even throw a punch even if you wanted to. Rampage's offense is stuffed and until he can get his arms free and get the proper separation/distance nothing can happen. He's left playing defense focusing on getting out before he can even mount an attack. And I should mention I'm talking about a wrestling clinch here, not a Muay Thai clinch, there's a big difference.

If you're Rashad why get into a brawl when that's exactly Rampage's strength? Especially when he's bigger than you with the power to end it with just one punch. No you fight smart, stuff his ability to even mount an offensive attack and force Rampage to focus solely about the clinch and takedown. And since it was only a three round fight against a guy who was going into it with distance and timing issues, this was Rashad's fight to lose.

Straight Cash
    Straight Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Rampage looked like someone who had spent some time off. Rashad had a great gameplan.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by Straight Cash View Post
    Rampage looked like someone who had spent some time off. Rashad had a great gameplan.
    yeah Rampage looked out of his usual game. I think the movie took from his training.

playa420
    playa420's Avatar Become A Pro!

it was a great gameplan by rashad, i definitely underestimated him.The time off and all the pressure from the ateam movie got to rampage and he looked like shit. Hopefully rampage decides to fight full time or act full time, cause doing both is not gonna work.

stefan084
    stefan084's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Quote Originally Posted by playa420 View Post
    it was a great gameplan by rashad, i definitely underestimated him.The time off and all the pressure from the ateam movie got to rampage and he looked like shit. Hopefully rampage decides to fight full time or act full time, cause doing both is not gonna work.
    until he looks commited he should be a permanent no bet

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box
    Full Time Hobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

I really thought rampage had him in the 3rd when he pummeled his face... evans even admitted to a TKO in the interview afterwords saying he went numb for a little bit lol... watchin the highlight i thought he should have got it but whatever... anyways i was lookin for rampage to get the win... just wasnt on his game

Dabeergod
    Da Big D Boyz !!!
    Dabeergod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

14 months away from being in a fight is a long time. I think he should have fought someone before actually fighting Evans, just to get the dust off. He looked slow and confused. The Rampage we all know would not let Evans escape in the 3rd round when he wobbled him and had him on the ground. Would have been major ground and pounding with Evans leaving on a stretcher. Rampage is still the man !!! aouuuuuuuuuuuuu

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

Quote Originally Posted by westerner View Post

I appreciate it but lets not dance for blind men. Its one thing for people to buy hype on sherdog and clearly do ZERO honest fight study, but its another on a forum thats supposed to be semi-mature and dealing with betting... People reading these posts should be getting insightful advice not shit like "Rampage is gonna smash him because he's cooler and more powerful" but written in a big masturbatory self-convincing write up instead.

There are some straight up horrible lines in MMA, you won't ever see a separation between reality and the lines like in this sport, and the ease of making money hand over fist in this is going away.

I'm not here to shit on people nor am I here to get shit on... just sick of this ignorance and laziness of some folks on here. People still didn't learn from the SF:nashville card to start actually learning about the sport before they watch highlights and write a huge prediction up that took longer than it did for them to study both fighters.

wonder how many ppl in here bet against PBF last fight because they simply don't like him
    I'm not reading anymore of your long and rambling posts. Anytime someone debates you, all you do is make up random arguments to have with yourself, you'll say "you probably think guy X should have beaten guy Y, hahahaha, you probably believe that don't you" or "you probably bet Dan Henderson didn't you, hahahaha". It's like, what the fuk are you talking about? I think you're an idiot, i really don't care what anyone else thinks about you. They're entitled to their opinion, as i am mine.
    Last edited by Tree Rollins; 06-01-10 at 02:06 PM.

westerner

Quote Originally Posted by Tree Rollins View Post
    I'm not reading anymore of your long and rambling posts. Anytime someone debates you, all you do is make up random arguments to have with yourself, you'll say "you probably think guy X should have beaten guy Y, hahahaha, you probably believe that don't you" or "you probably bet Dan Henderson didn't you, hahahaha". It's like, what the fuk are you talking about? I think you're an idiot, i really don't care what anyone else thinks about you. They're entitled to their opinion, as i am mine.
    I like that, should result in you shutting your mouth more often. Speak when spoken to unless you have something to contribute. There are some men trying to talk in this forum.

westerner

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    yeah Rampage looked out of his usual game. I think the movie took from his training.
    He fought like a carbon copy of how he did for Jardine and Silva, Rashad isn't those guys. Styles make fights maybe most people will figure thats not just a cliche at some point.

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

pts plz

First 123