JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Patty cake bitch point boxing contest 1st round feel out so far..

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Live Betting:
    Holloway+Edgar Goes Distance (-145) 1.09u to win 0.75u

Really want Holloway R3/R4/R5 but this would be an okay consoliation prize.

Hugo de Naranja

^ Holloway R3 would be great here

nyrider88
    nyrider88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3636

think edgar is done. hate betting on midget ass fighters now

Fedor
    Nowhere to go but up...
    Fedor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12546

4 0, calling late sub ftw

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Gonna by Holloway be decision.. Oh well.. No finish probably Edgar isn't winning this decision though..

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15451

Edgar didnt win a round if you ask me. Easy Max UD wish I bet that instead of just 5 rd dec oh well. Hit 2/3 bets and all were +150 or better so cant complain

nyrider88

edgar lost all 5 rounds, his halfass takedown attempts were weak as hell

Hugo de Naranja

Boooooommm. Nice win on that last fight. Slight profit on the night
    Points Awarded:

Baraldsson gave Hugo de Naranja 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

arrgy
    arrgy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1904

Almost all the chalk won tonight.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

I'm sorry but Frankie Edgar fights are awful

His most entertaining fights are when he gets pummeled
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: unlearn

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15451

Back to NJ you guido trash

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

half his takedowns he shoots to fake and get a reaction / defend the single then he fires a right hook...
    casual comments in here tonight are terrible holy

guys a legend and one of the toughest fighters in the UFC , Holloway was the longer and better fighter tonight .. nice win for Holloway.. him against Volkanovski will be interesting ... similar fight but he will be much stronger and have more power in his punches
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave firekillex 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jacharron17
    jacharron17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2608

Slight profit for me tonight. Lost on both Edgar and Spencer, but won on FTGD Edgar vs Holloway and Over 1.5 Spencer vs Cyborg.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    half his takedowns he shoots to fake and get a reaction / defend the single then he fires a right hook...
    casual comments in here tonight are terrible holy

guys a legend and one of the toughest fighters in the UFC , Holloway was the longer and better fighter tonight .. nice win for Holloway.. him against Volkanovski will be interesting ... similar fight but he will be much stronger and have more power in his punches
    So tell me about those kicks Frankie Edgar throws.

Would there be more power in them if he turned his hips over more?

That's what irritates me about Frankie. Watching him there are probably a million things he could improve at. And you know he's not going to bother with any of them.

Frankie Edgar could have fought Max Holloway on his worst night tonight. Holloway looked like he had a bad weight cut. This could've been Max Holloway on his worst night and this is the result. So whatevers man.

Pr0ph3t
    Pr0ph3t's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Great night! Here’s my +3000 HailMary for next week:

https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/5d...JoZz09/r/1530/

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Slight profit here as well.. Started off strong with this event, missed the props in the main down the stretch. Holloway and Cyborg ITD props misses and stung me. Should have played the straights at - odds and I really would have won this event..

I got cute with the props and missed tonight at +odds in the last few fights.. NEXT... All good.. Happy not to lose I guess. .. I'll take the small win and move on...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-28-19 at 12:48 AM.
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Pr0ph3t

Yeah. Cyborg ITD burned me as well. Luckily UFC prop MaxBets are $270. lol

Sanity Check

Bigger than my hits that's for sure.

Are you beating me on ROI though?

Think I might have the edge there.

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    So tell me about those kicks Frankie Edgar throws.

Would there be more power in them if he turned his hips over more?

That's what irritates me about Frankie. Watching him there are probably a million things he could improve at. And you know he's not going to bother with any of them.

Frankie Edgar could have fought Max Holloway on his worst night tonight. Holloway looked like he had a bad weight cut. This could've been Max Holloway on his worst night and this is the result. So whatevers man.
    never talked about frankies kicks and never said he couldnt improve??? guys like 37 and small for the weight class lol , never thought he was going to win.. but people saying his takedowns were terrible obviously havent watched his fights before. Hes never been a kicker hes all about pace, boxing and takedowns .... Fighting a guy with a huge gas tank, better boxing / longer and bigger is a recipe for a terrible stylistic fight when both are super durable , he only got the title fight because hes a legend obviously hes not actually the #2 FW at 37 years old the game has changed since he was in his prime but Edgar is a legend

Sanity Check

Who the fukk wants to see Alexander Volkanovski fight for the belt.

That guy has a smaller following than crazy cat ladies posting pics of their cats on instagram.

never talked about frankies kicks and never said he couldnt improve??? guys like 37 and small for the weight class lol , never thought he was going to win.. but people saying his takedowns were terrible obviously havent watched his fights before. Hes never been a kicker hes all about pace, boxing and takedowns .... Fighting a guy with a huge gas tank, better boxing / longer and bigger is a recipe for a terrible stylistic fight when both are super durable , he only got the title fight because hes a legend obviously hes not actually the #2 FW at 37 years old the game has changed since he was in his prime but Edgar is a legend
    "Legend."

That's what people said about BJ Penn back when BJ probably should have retired.

Ah ha. Ah ha.

Did you happen to notice how effectively Thiago Santos used leg kicks to neutralize Jon Jones reach advantage.

Imagine if Frankie Edgar threw his leg kicks with better technique and did something similar. But no. Never.

firekillex

you must be a better coach than Mark Henry
    and yes a HOF with multiple top 5 spots in records for UFC history is a legend

Sanity Check

you must be a better coach than Mark Henry
    and yes a HOF with multiple top 5 spots in records for UFC history is a legend

I don't know why people try to name drop coaches in MMA.

The sport is defined far more by courage, guts and stubbornness than it is brains or smart training methods.

You can't argue this.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

nyrider88

he completed like 1/13 tds. he wouldve much success if they weren't so telegraphic. to fake it or not, max effortlessly defended those halfass tds.

Baraldsson
    Baraldsson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 660

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    Case made to stab at Cyborg vs. Spencer over 1.5 rounds @+170...
    ...I got more reasons for over than under if the plus-price alone isn't good enough.
    Nice call!

Pr0ph3t

Bigger than my hits that's for sure.

Are you beating me on ROI though?

Think I might have the edge there.
    After me POUNDING Warriors Finals and Thurman over Pacquiao, no comment...😂

Pr0ph3t

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Betting 5 grand that easily? Lol
    I got in at $250/coin, so betting 0.62 is actually $155 to me. Betting BTC instead of USDs over the years has helped my bottom line tremendously. I like to think I’m sharp, but I’m too scared to run the numbers of units +/- and find out if not for BTC, I’d be homeless. lol

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Watch the UFC 240 Post-fight Press Conference following the event.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by nyrider88 View Post
    he completed like 1/13 tds. he wouldve much success if they weren't so telegraphic. to fake it or not, max effortlessly defended those halfass tds.
    Who the fuk has been taken Max down in his other fights? This hatred for a guy who held the 155 belt when he should be fighting at 135 is hysterical to me. Fights all the top guys. Max is a beast and he goes five with him getting in some good shots. I had frankie losing 3-2 with him winning round four and round 1. Problem with Frankie is when he wins a round it isn't huge so there is doubt who won it. Sounds like you bet a fortune on Frankie and lost now you are crying. A couple of you guys sound like that.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

i took a shot at Cyborg risking 150 going against my policy of taking those big favorites and if i had to do it again i wouldn't. That broad was as tough as they come. I thought her striking was very average and would get torched but to me it just shows u how like Rhonda the competition wasn't so great in Cyborgs rein of terror. There are a lot of holes in Cyborgs boxing and Nunes will light her up again if they fight. I don't see many people beating that girl and wow she can take a punch and a knee.

nyrider88

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Who the fuk has been taken Max down in his other fights? This hatred for a guy who held the 155 belt when he should be fighting at 135 is hysterical to me. Fights all the top guys. Max is a beast and he goes five with him getting in some good shots. I had frankie losing 3-2 with him winning round four and round 1. Problem with Frankie is when he wins a round it isn't huge so there is doubt who won it. Sounds like you bet a fortune on Frankie and lost now you are crying. A couple of you guys sound like that.
    no, scored a small profit despite lost on this dwarf. max was taken down multiple times in his last fight and we all know thats his weak side. which edgar shouldve capitalized on that, but instead, gave this pathetic tds efforts.

Hugo de Naranja

It seemed to me Olivier Aubin Mercier regressed to being 1/2 the fighter he used to be after calling himself the canadian gangster. His wrestling and striking went downhill.

But I could be wrong on that.

Lots of people saying OAM trained with GSP for this fight but that hasn't always worked for people in the past like when GSP was training Francis Carmont.
    Seems right to me. I think he lost 3 in a row after picking up that nickname and persona. Had been on a four fight win streak win three finishes before he changed too.

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    3 round fight Rogan is lost.. Lol..
    Rogan was horrendous last night. "Bro, Cyborg is going to gas". "Bro, Max is using his massive reach advantage." (He and Edgar have an almost identical reach)

First ... 5678910 Last