MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

I know Cody's Aunt Jill.

But, while I will root for Cody (Ohio!), realistically, TJ has more ways to win. If Cody can stuff a few takedowns, and get his KO power on point, we will see a minor upset.

WolfTicketDealer
    WolfTicketDealer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7615

-115 is generous on Dillashaw. Garbrandt's certainly live but I think Dillashaw is better pretty much everywhere except power. This will probably be my biggest bet of the card. Not a max bet, but certainly worthy of a few units.

Agree with Hugo that Swanson has good value, also liking Shorty Torres and Ramos ITD. We'll see what Viana ITD or sub is but that may be playable as well.

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Quote Originally Posted by WolfTicketDealer View Post
    -115 is generous on Dillashaw. Garbrandt's certainly live but I think Dillashaw is better pretty much everywhere except power. This will probably be my biggest bet of the card. Not a max bet, but certainly worthy of a few units.

Agree with Hugo that Swanson has good value, also liking Shorty Torres and Ramos ITD. We'll see what Viana ITD or sub is but that may be playable as well.
    Viana R1 may be worth a look as well. She has the vast majority of her finishes in R1 and is definitely a Submission First Grappler.
    Points Awarded:

WolfTicketDealer gave Hugo de Naranja 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

rsynweap84
    rsynweap84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1591

Quote Originally Posted by WolfTicketDealer View Post

Def agree w/ you and Hugo here...

Think if this hits the floor we might get a pretzel here...

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by rsynweap84 View Post
    Def agree w/ you and Hugo here...

Think if this hits the floor we might get a pretzel here...
    Might want to consider Aldana ITD or -3.5 over Bethe. She's a big puncher with a lot of regional scene finishes and Bethe isn't that hard to finish.

rsynweap84

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    Might want to consider Aldana ITD or -3.5 over Bethe. She's a big puncher with a lot of regional scene finishes and Bethe isn't that hard to finish.
    I was thinkin’ tko and also a round prop, not sure if I want 1-2 or 2-3, might just see whether they have positive odds on the girls fights not goin the distance.

Still thinkin’ Viana has a good shot at a early finish but should that cardio wane for too much ground work I am not opposed to a late KO by Aldrich...

Buncha r1 finishes can have bad effects on cardio but still lika Viana and Aldana. Only thing that worries me
    bout Bethe is she got KO’d by Ronda...makes me confident she has nil compared to Aldana, makes me question that durability, specially after Holly kicked Bethe’s face crooked in Singapore...
    Last edited by rsynweap84; 07-31-18 at 01:39 AM.

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by rsynweap84 View Post
    I was thinkin’ tko and also a round prop, not sure if I want 1-2 or 2-3, might just see whether they have positive odds on the girls fights goin the distance.

Still thinkin’ Viana has a good shot at a early finish but should that cardio wane for too much ground work I am not opposed to a late KO by Aldrich...

Buncha r1 finishes can have bad effects on cardio but still lika Viana and Aldana. Only thing that worries me
    bout Bethe is she got KO’d by Ronda...makes me confident she has nil compared to Aldana, makes me question that durability, specially after Holly kicked Bethe’s face crooked in Singapore...
    Yeah I'd go Aldana R1/R2 since she usually looks for the kill early.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

This entire card is bantamweights, flyweights, featherweights and strawweights.

Only 1 middleweight bout on the card.

It would be funny if every fight ends in a decision.

Maybe I should parlay the overs.

WolfTicketDealer

Anyone else thinking of taking a small stab at Holland KO? It's a huge step up for Holland but I'm not sure how Santos's chin is considering he just got KO'ed by Branch who is NOT a big puncher.

Teem
    Teem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3534

I like Perez/Torres, Swanson/Moi, and Zhang/Taylor to all GTD. Juicy line but I don't see how Vera loses to Buren. I think he finishes him. And Aldrich is a solid dog.
    Last edited by Teem; 07-31-18 at 10:20 AM.

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by Teem View Post
    I like Perez/Torres, Swanson/Moi, and Zhang/Taylor to all GTD. I don't see how Vera loses to Buren. I think he finishes him. And Aldrich is a solid dog.
    Careful with that Zhang fight. She is a finisher.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Trash talk

Keep in mind the "Bad blood= under/ inside the distance" rule.

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    Keep in mind the "Bad blood= under/ inside the distance" rule.

ITD is super steep at (-300)

TJcaliente
    TJcaliente's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Bethe correia out. This was gonna be easy money, shes just plain bad.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Quote Originally Posted by TJcaliente View Post
    Bethe correia out. This was gonna be easy money, shes just plain bad.

Nooooooo!!! Not Bethe? She is one of my favorite fighters of all time!

Last edited by Thrilla; 07-31-18 at 11:05 PM.

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

really hope youre joking thrilla

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    Yo fire whats a good parlay we can make a shit ton of money on?

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Yo fire whats a good parlay we can make a shit ton of money on?
    tbh i dont really mess with parlays unless theres a bet i love at -200/-300 range that ill just add as a 2nd piece to other bets im already going to do..... this card not seeing much i love , will most likely just be going small on a few things and enjoying the main 2 fights

killed it last week so im happy with that and dont want to chase bets , ive learned from doing that in the past
    GL this weekend

rsynweap84

Yea Biatch is out, she says her left eyeball is like her fight style, straight garbage...

truth be told she knows she sucks, didn’t feel like gettin murdered by Aldana, so it begins who goes next ya think?

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    Not joking. I have expressed my love for Bethe before.

Ofcourse not my favorite because of her fighting skills...lol

Like the character Bethe.

Teem

Yeah I may just take Zhang ML rather than that fight GTD. I think she can definitely finish Taylor despite Taylor popping in and out picking her shots like she does. Even if it GTD, I don't think Taylor can steal a split decision against Zhang.

WolfTicketDealer

Yeah I may just take Zhang ML rather than that fight GTD. I think she can definitely finish Taylor despite Taylor popping in and out picking her shots like she does. Even if it GTD, I don't think Taylor can steal a split decision against Zhang.
    Best bet in that fight IMO is Zhang ITD.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    Not joking. I have expressed my love for Bethe before.

Ofcourse not my favorite because of her fighting skills...lol

Like the character Bethe.
    She reminds me of a strip club dancer you pray doesn't stop at your table
    Points Awarded:

firekillex gave Thor4140 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Killashaw is probably one of my favourite horses to bet on. I hit a 25-1 ITD over Barao. TJ's a god.

TJcaliente
    TJcaliente's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Ramos vs kang is gonna be my money fight. They both have similar styles but Ramos is way more beasty and has better stand up and stronger ground game. He should take over the fight with no problem.

Teem

I like the value on Ramos/Kang O1.5 at -210 for a parlay prop. I think Ramos looks similar to Moicano and will pick his shots. Kang is durable enough to hang with Ramos if not beat him Over 1.5. And if it goes to the ground both can hang there.

Hugo de Naranja

I like the value on Ramos/Kang O1.5 at -210 for a parlay prop. I think Ramos looks similar to Moicano and will pick his shots. Kang is durable enough to hang with Ramos if not beat him Over 1.5. And if it goes to the ground both can hang there.
    I disagree on this one. Both guys are Submission First grapplers who are good at locking chokes up in scrambles. I think if this goes to the mat for any extended period of time, someone is getting subbed.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

MMA Pros Pick

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

SmellMyFinger
    SmellMyFinger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3316

Heavy Hands

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggzEBdPiL4k

Vicisection

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLRMM_cTXXE

Turbo !!!!!! i need your insight on the Viana - Aldrich fight (i already favored Aldrich, on level of competition and grittiness alone, but i would love your opinion on this one) there is some good potential dog money to be made on this i think

Shagdogy
    Shagdogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5477

Quote Originally Posted by SmellMyFinger View Post
    Heavy Hands

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggzEBdPiL4k

Vicisection

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLRMM_cTXXE

Turbo !!!!!! i need your insight on the Viana - Aldrich fight (i already favored Aldrich, on level of competition and grittiness alone, but i would love your opinion on this one) there is some good potential dog money to be made on this i think
    Just capped this one myself and came here to say the same exact thing. I don’t see any reason to favor Viana 2-1 at all. I think this line is way off. Aldrich has fought better competition by far, she trains in CO with Thug Rose, she’s a BJJ brown belt (even if it’s not as high level as Viana’s purple she’s not gonna make this fight easy for Viana like other opponents have). On the feet Aldrich holds a massive advantage in technique and variety. Plus she fights nice and fluid out of that southpaw stance. Curious where Turbo stands here but I will most likely be playing Aldrich no matter what. She is young and has shown some good improvements recently I think (it’s hard to look that good against boring ass Danielle Taylor).

Shagdogy
    Shagdogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5477

^ of course my book has the worst line on Aldrich at +140. I’ll wait a little and see if it climbs back towards where the other books have it or if the others start dropping too I’ll go ahead and just play it. It’s value regardless. She should be favored IMO.

SmellMyFinger
    SmellMyFinger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3316

as always thank you for your insight Shag, i think the line is still pretty hitable at +140, also aldrich by dec at +300 is also worth a look, and with a small hedge on Viana itd at +182 (just so hugo feels comfortable) )
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave SmellMyFinger 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Teem

Delete

Teem

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    I disagree on this one. Both guys are Submission First grapplers who are good at locking chokes up in scrambles. I think if this goes to the mat for any extended period of time, someone is getting subbed.
    I respect your opinion. I'll rethink this prop. Who do you like in this one?

First 12345 ... Last