PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

All over BC Nelson Here..... Souza As Well.....If Whittaker TD hold and he Ko's Souza.....OK THEN....prove it lol...

PaperTrail07

I see Whittaker Scrambling at some point and giving up his back....Souza by RNC

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    I see Whittaker scrambling at some point and giving up his back....Souza by RNC
    IDK? I don't ever remember seeing Whittaker taken down and controlled.. He's quick too and has big legs and probably pops right back up.. Souza isn't a wrestling based fighter either with world class take downs...

I think this fight is up in the air.... Flip a coin.. I think Whittaker has a very good chance if this one stays standing..

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jacare actually has some great takedowns on the cage dudes super strong , he took down Boetsch with ease whos one of the biggest 85ers in the division , took down Romero , Tim Kennedy in his prime, Matt Linland hes beat a ton of better wrestlers then Whittaker.. Whittaker has great hands but if he gets taken down its game over he will not get back up Jacare has the best top game in the UFC imo.... Even if it stays standing its still a toss up imo , Whittaker is the faster striker but Jacare has power and solid kicks ... Hes basically Maia with striking and brute strength

firekillex

even if he gets rocked or taken down he takes advantage of the spot which is scary
    http://www.fightmetric.com/fighter-d...703c565ccaa18f

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    Jacare actually has some great takedowns on the cage dudes super strong , he took down Boetsch with ease whos one of the biggest 85ers in the division , took down Romero , Tim Kennedy in his prime, Matt Linland hes beat a ton of better wrestlers then Whittaker.. Whittaker has great hands but if he gets taken down its game over he will not get back up Jacare has the best top game in the UFC imo.... Even if it stays standing its still a toss up imo , Whittaker is the faster striker but Jacare has power and solid kicks ... Hes basically Maia with striking and brute strength
    Maia has better take downs then Jacare in my opinion... Whittaker is gonna be on the move not sure if he will be easily tied up and taken down.. We'll see?

Jacare clear advantage if the fight goes to the ground.. Will be a clinic.. That I agree with..

PaperTrail07

The grappling is where he gets the td imo JIBBERS....

PaperTrail07

aNYONE ELSE ON bc nELSON.....?tHOUGHTS?
    Points Awarded:

Ty$ gave PaperTrail07 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

firekillex

whats everybodys opinion on watterson/rose ?
    super tough fight to call imo

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

whats everybodys opinion on watterson/rose ?
    super tough fight to call imo
    Agree that it's tough to call. Think Rose at least wins the first round and maybe gets the finish. I lean her way slightly. Will be looking to play props because I have the fight lined Namajunas (-140) and I think Kalikas set the MLs just right.

firekillex

i like roses all around game but wattersons takedowns have impressed me lately... super tough fight to call almost might just roll with the underdog and hope it hits...

Hugo de Naranja

i like roses all around game but wattersons takedowns have impressed me lately... super tough fight to call almost might just roll with the underdog and hope it hits...
    Don't think there's enough value to take Waterson straight. She's only been to decision 3 of 18 fights and Rose has been subbed before. Maybe Waterson ITD or Sub is worth a look.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

aNYONE ELSE ON bc nELSON.....?tHOUGHTS?
    Big Country is getting old, always has the punchers chance.. Need to watch more vid on the bum he's facing..

PaperTrail07

LOL....its Volkov.....guy has the most readable shots in the game ,,,,

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Rose I think is the call and maybe by decision.. The Karate hottie I think gets out worked in this scrap..

UFC on FOX 24 - Strawweight 3 rounds - Sprint Center - Kansas City, Missouri - FOX
    Sat 4/15 1101 Michelle Waterson +115 o2½ -175
    9:00PM 1102 Rose Namajunas -135 u2½ +145

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

LOL....its Volkov.....guy has the most readable shots in the game ,,,,
    I know, I was just joking around..

UFC on FOX 24 - Heavyweight 3 rounds - Sprint Center - Kansas City, Missouri - FOX
    Sat 4/15 1401 Alexander Volkov -145 o1½ -170
    7:30PM 1402 Roy Nelson +105 u1½ +130

The Russian is 28 years old and has only been knocked out once.. Has 18 KO's himself.. He might drop big country because of size and length if the fight drags on.. I'm probably leaning towards the Russian and then maybe hedge with the Nelson KO or 1st round finish props when it's all said and done and the if odds make sense..

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Alexander-Volkov-40951

Alexander
    Volkov
    "Drago"
    vs
    Roy
    Nelson
    "Big Country"

RUSSIA
    Country
    USA

27-6-0
    Record
    22-13-0

67%
    KO/TKO
    64%

11%
    SUB
    18%

22%
    DEC
    18%

79 in
    Height
    72 in

250 lbs
    Weight
    263 lbs

80 in
    Reach
    72 in

47 in
    Leg Reach
    44 in

Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-11-17 at 02:31 PM.

PaperTrail07

LOL whew.....He guaranteed WILL NOT drop BC......Need to see the props though.,.....agree......this could be a big one for me....

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Big Country is getting old, always has the punchers chance.. Need to watch more vid on the bum he's facing..
    I don't think his power is what is used to be.

Hugo de Naranja

LOL whew.....He guaranteed WILL NOT drop BC......Need to see the props though.,.....agree......this could be a big one for me....
    Not a fan of "Hoy" Nelson but he does have one of the best chins ever and it seems solid still. Derrick Lewis landed the hardest punch I have ever seen live in Round 3 of their fight and Nelson just ate it. It was unbelievable.

PaperTrail07

LOL....im a big fan......people don't respect him...career filled with TOP TOP fighters....IRON chin like you said......there is nothing Volkov brings to the table that Nelson cant EASILY handle IMO...Also IMO----Roy will be the most skilled fighter he has EVER faced.....AM I WRONG HERE??????
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    Not a fan of "Hoy" Nelson but he does have one of the best chins ever and it seems solid still. Derrick Lewis landed the hardest punch I have ever seen live in Round 3 of their fight and Nelson just ate it. It was unbelievable.

PaperTrail07

If Roy pulls a Cote or Rumble and only comes 70%...then retires...yeah he could lose a split....but lets hope that's not the case...Volkov does not have the speed to pick apart a slow walking roy like Overeem and def no KO power like Hunt....

Hugo de Naranja

LOL....im a big fan......people don't respect him...career filled with TOP TOP fighters....IRON chin like you said......there is nothing Volkov brings to the table that Nelson cant EASILY handle IMO...Also IMO----Roy will be the most skilled fighter he has EVER faced.....AM I WRONG HERE??????
    Nelson has fought a lot of elite competition, no doubt about that. I don't think Roy is the best guy Volkov has ever fought. Vitalty Minakov (Who KO'ed Volkov in 2013) is way better imo. I think Volkov could outpoint him but I would be very surprised if he finished Roy and 15 minutes is a long time in a HW fight.

Ty$
    Ty$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1275

Nelson has fought a lot of elite competition, no doubt about that. I don't think Roy is the best guy Volkov has ever fought. Vitalty Minakov (Who KO'ed Volkov in 2013) is way better imo. I think Volkov could outpoint him but I would be very surprised if he finished Roy and 15 minutes is a long time in a HW fight.
    I really like Roy in this fight either by decision or KO ... should be the dog to

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Roy couldn't take Mark Hunt's punches and folded like a cheap suit.. More I think about it Big Country is just too old and fat now and he probably gets dropped in this fight by the longer, taller, heavier hard throwing Russian..

Volkov by KO for me..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-11-17 at 03:02 PM.

PaperTrail07

Couldn't take Mark Hunt's punch.....WHO CAN lol... 2K point bet Jibbbbby?? Ill take Roy at +105 all day...

PaperTrail07

Minakov.....that's a stretch.....BC brings an odd game that's tough to train for.......

PaperTrail07

Mark Hunt is Roy's kryptonite IMO.....some fighters just match up well....

Hugo de Naranja

Roy couldn't take Mark Hunt's punches and folded like a cheap suit.. More I think about it Big Country is just too old and fat now and he probably gets dropped in this fight by the longer, taller, heavier hard throwing Russian..

Volkov by KO for me..

Don't think Volkov's power is anything compared to Mark Hunt.

Hugo de Naranja

Minakov.....that's a stretch.....BC brings an odd game that's tough to train for.......
    I think he beats a handful of Top 10 UFC HWs. Hopefully we get to find out sometime soon.

Ty$
    Ty$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1275

I like Waterson also... I feel way more technical
    Last edited by Ty$; 04-11-17 at 03:25 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Couldn't take Mark Hunt's punch.....WHO CAN lol... 2K point bet Jibbbbby?? Ill take Roy at +105 all day...
    You got the 2k bet points paper? I'll take the Russian for 2000 Alex at -105 odds if you got the points.. Just say the word and I'm in!!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Don't think Volkov's power is anything compared to Mark Hunt.
    Agreed but Nelson gasses late and volume of striking takes him out is my thinking.. At worst Nelson loses by decision...

I like the Russian against old Roy.. It's not like the Russian has a glass jaw either himself..

PaperTrail07

Totally agree...would LOVE to see...
    I think he beats a handful of Top 10 UFC HWs. Hopefully we get to find out sometime soon.

PaperTrail07

Enh I don't for instant pay.....Ive just been giving them away lol.......NO BET for now as I dont have the CHEESE for dinner....but lets make something work here
    You got the 2k bet points paper? I'll take the Russian for 2000 Alex at -105 odds if you got the points.. Just say the word and I'm in!!!

PaperTrail07

LOL....nice MEME....

First 12345 ... Last