Fight4m
    Fight4m's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Oddsmakers fatal mistakes lol

It's kinda funny when I look at all boxing lines week after week and there's always way off lines that makes me think what in the hell are oddsmakers thinking lol,they put good lines but brothers when they put a bad line it's by 5 miles lol ,and this week is no exception,I noticed there are 2 fights that both underdogs have an impressive chance of winning.

1.Marco Huck+165 vs Mairis Briedis... After studying carefully this fight,who in the hell is Mairis Briedis?? Lol is he good enough to beat Huck? He doesn't do anything special,I don't even think he is in Huck level,yes he's the undefeated prospect,younger,fresher fighter,but I really think Huck has a very good chance of beating this overrated guy,he's proved against top opposition so Huck is the bet here,oddsmakers made a big mistake here,I would put an even line or Huck at -120.

2.Marcelo Ferreira dos Santos(+1150) vs Sefer Seferi...What a brutal oddsmakers error lol.after studying both fighters,all I can say is both are TRASH lloll,Sefer Seferi is a bum that got his first loss in his last fight,he was dead after the last round lol,he's only beaten losers and he's there to be hit lol,no skills he's just a loser lol unless he fights some 1-35 kind of fighter lol ,the only thing that got my attention is that he's promoting this fight against dos Santos along with his brother and is the local guy,but this is not an argument to make him such a huge favorite against dos Santos.
    Dos Santos Is another loser BUT I think is the most skilled of the 2,he's on a very good winning streak,he has some power and can put very good pressure and land good punches,and I think he has a very good chance here,this kind of odds are just brutal+1150, I will put some money here on Dos Santos cause i think he's the better guy,don't know what oddsmakers are doing lol,but we as bettors should be aware of this kind of mistakes.Im not saying they will win but there's a very good chance of winning.

Pinocchio
    Pinocchio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8101

Yes, Huck has a decent chance, might be a good bet, but dos Santos... I don't think so. He is 43. He has never fought anyone good. Speaking of good, Seferi recently went the distance with Manuel Charr, who would murder dos Santos, I'm sure you'd agree... I'm not betting on either of these two clowns, but the odds for dos Santos seem about right to me.

AlbertAlbert01
    Update your status
    AlbertAlbert01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

That was an understandable pair of picks, but I'm a little concern you thought odds maker messed up. Unless you can bring it to papers in a really impressive fashion you should assume you are the one messing up, you can talk about bookies messing up when you are flying a private airplane and getting BJ to wake up every morning