mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Clowning on him right now

KingHawkins
    KingHawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21284

I have him up a few rounds. Hard to think he doesn't get the W here with two to go. I am feeling pretty good about it.

mirinquads

It think Lee needs a robbery or a KO

KingHawkins

Robbery is in play. Saunders lost the tenacity pretty early

KingHawkins

penetrate, dude. that was an insane rush of adrenaline that I just got there on that decision reading

mirinquads

Yeah, they tried. Glad it was in Manchester. Thought he took it by at least a couple rounds.

KingHawkins

Well I gotta bug you and at least ask,,, Clottey or Rosado?

mirinquads

Man.. Personally Clottey -150, he's the better fighter by far. But 38 years old, and stupidly took the fight at 158, when he's usually a 155 pounder. Rosado has cheese for skin though and always get's cut to shit. Can't knock a play on Rosado, but I will be looking to livebet the fight.

KingHawkins

cool. Clottey for me. Not feeling great about it, but going to let it ride.

mirinquads

Wow. Ortiz is a beast. Power and skill. Underestimated him big time. Live bet the under. Jennings was just too small.

Indeep
    Indeep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3292

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Wow. Ortiz is a beast. Power and skill. Underestimated him big time. Live bet the under. Jennings was just too small.
    I stayed away from this one. I didn't have a strong opinion on either guy going into it. I'm guessing Tyson Fury wants no part of Ortiz. He was sick as a dog with the flu also....... Nice call on the Lee fight. That played out exactly like you said it would.

mirinquads

Banked on Jennings being able to wear him down on the inside.. Seemed to start happening after he got hurt the first round, but Ortiz adjusted on the inside and just out quicked him and out fought him on the inside.. Never seen that bulky a man move that quickly. Jennings tried going Joe Frazier on his ass, but he couldnt impose him self with his lack of size. And then Ortiz destroyed him with that hugeee uppercut. And here's the kicker, apparently he was sick as a dog and was coughing up a storm in the post fight interview.

Ortiz destroys both Joshua and Wilder at this point. I'd take Fury over him at evens though. Length and educated jab will win him the day there, just like against Klitch.

Indeep

Ortiz destroys both Joshua and Wilder at this point. I'd take Fury over him at evens though. Length and educated jab will win him the day there, just like against Klitch.
    I gotta respectfully disagree. I think Fury beating Klitch had more to do with Klitch than fury. Klitch just threw nothing, and just seemed to get old in the ring overnight. Fury certainly distracted him with a pawing jab and feints, but Klitch's activity level was pathetic... Ortiz is slow, but I think he walks through that jab and chops Fury down inside 5. Either way, I'm looking forward to it, and one of us will be correct.

mirinquads

Yes. Why do you think he threw nothing in the fight and tried to clinch all the time? Because he's always the bigger man, and can always land his jab, and can always clinch if he wants to. Fury too all that away from him, thus had his activity level reduced to nothing. Fight was the easiest fight in a while to call. A bigger better boxer that's younger than his opponent by 15 years. Had 10 units on Fury for that fight, might go 20 if they rematch at an even line.

But people will keep disrespecting Fury's skills because they see him as a clown, and I will keep cashing in for a good while longer, and all will be good in the world.

mirinquads

That said, Ortiz may have value depending on the line, if Fury get's too fresh dancing around with his hands down he can no doubt be put to sleep. Ortiz is a way superior boxer to Klitch and packs as much if not more power. Would be interested in seeing a line for that.

Indeep

That said, Ortiz may have value depending on the line, if Fury get's too fresh dancing around with his hands down he can no doubt be put to sleep. Ortiz is a way superior boxer to Klitch and packs as much if not more power. Would be interested in seeing a line for that.
    I 100% agree that I can't see anything changing in the Klitchko rematch, unless Fury comes in out of shape for his first defense, as we have seen Buster Douglass and Leon Spinx do in the past following a huge upset of a long reigning champion.

Happy holidays, I appreciate the good boxing talk and hope for some more great fights in '16

mirinquads

For sure mate, boxing been good this year, money and fight wise.

First 123