JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

I knew MD would turn on Marz in time... MD has to find a new forum punching bag to stay relevant where ever he is posting.. Lol'ing at all the drama forum that is unfolding.....

Didn't Marz just give MD all his bet points too????
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-31-15 at 05:21 PM.

Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

MD made Marz cry when he first came here jibs. N Ron lost a million bankrolls, never said a word against him but he did, I'm not looking but I remember like a 60 unit bet. What he does is go big then go away for a lil while n come back with big wins. How much can u win on a 1.1 or less bet? Like common, u work too? How the fuk u on here all the time?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MD

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Hey brooks, was that card worth your $50 direct debit to Zuffa?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Hey MD is your only post on this SBR forum section these days a dig to look cool and get your 10 beeeacth points? A real contribution TONY!!! Is the other sheep following forum not cutting it for you???

Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-01-15 at 12:08 AM.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Hey MD is your only post on this SBR forum section these days a dig to look cool and get your 10 beeeacth points? A real contribution TONY!!! Is the other sheep following forum not cutting it for you???

Wow JIibbbers on the offensive

MD

JIBBBY's mom sucks cack for coupon books.

Bava
    Update your status
    Bava's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

Why aren't you posting at the new place, Jibs? I would've thought you'd be all over that, what is it that you dislike so much?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Wow JIibbbers on the offensive

When it comes to MD yes I am.....I lost a few bucks tonight with this crazy UFC PPV event.. We all need to vent sometimes..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-01-15 at 12:19 AM.

mirinquads

I would happily share my winning bets with you jibbbers, just come on over to the new place. More cerebral analysis have been shared there the last week than on this forum in the last month. Can't throw pearls for swine at this wasteland, ya dig?

mirinquads

Ofcourse you probably will have to perform some sexual favours for Nunya and MD, but you will all figure that out

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Bava View Post
    Why aren't you posting at the new place, Jibs? I would've thought you'd be all over that, what is it that you dislike so much?
    Waste of my time...

mirinquads

^Everybody on here was on losing plays, most of us over there was on winning plays. Do da maff jibbs, even tho its not your strong suit.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Bava View Post
    He was begging marz for the URL through PM not too long ago. Guy is chomping at the bit to get his mouth back around our collective cack.

MD

Ofcourse you probably will have to perform some sexual favours for Nunya and MD, but you will all figure that out
    The new place is a No Fat Chick's club.

Bava
    Update your status
    Bava's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

He was begging marz for the URL through PM not too long ago. Guy is chomping at the bit to get his mouth back around our collective cack.
    I know, that's why I'm confused; it's everything he's ever wanted from this forum. What made him go from totally desperate to proudly indifferent? Head scratcher...

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Jibby hit me up on twitter I gotch u

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Going after this guy... Contest 5dimes... Not sure I can take him but gonna give it a try - give me some time.

1 wonn 17 0 01/31/2015 11:44 AM

mirinquads

Dont change the subject.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

MD you do speak the truth and respect for that!!!!
    Marz holded strong and this is his PM back to me.....

"Ask Nunya or someone else. its not my forum i'm not sure who im allowed to invite. sorry"..

Don't hate on Marz MD!!!!
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-01-15 at 03:31 AM.

Beelzebubzy

Jibby what are betting on tonight?

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Does MD habitually save his points so he can buy a freeplay from the website he hates so much because it is the only way he can afford to bet?

especially during the lineker/mccall, tate/mcmann, and iaquinta/lauzon fight when you could see the other fighter fading $$$

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

I would happily share my winning bets with you jibbbers, just come on over to the new place. More cerebral analysis have been shared there the last week than on this forum in the last month. Can't throw pearls for swine at this wasteland, ya dig?
    the obvious question: "then why the faaak can't you keep away from THIS wasteland..."

the answer: because of a pathological need for attention

the irony: the need for attention from the people you feign to be above reveals the direct obverse
    note: i use the word "you" above in the purely rhetorical sense...to refer to any of the generic snotty-post-alikes that are compelled to post "here" about how much better things are "over there"...in a feeble--very feeble--attempt to convince themselves
    Last edited by fitguy67; 02-01-15 at 02:24 PM.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
    the obvious question: "then why the faaak can't you keep away from THIS wasteland..."

the irony: the need for attention from the people you feign to be above reveals the direct obverse
    note: i use the word "you" above in the purely rhetorical sense...to refer to any of the generic snotty-post-alikes that are compelled to post "here" about how much better things are "over there"...in a feeble--very feeble--attempt to convince themselves
    First Nunya gets humiliated & run off the board by Jibs. Then these knuckleheads lose their shirts last night. Now they come crawling back begging for Jibs to come help them out. I absolutely love it!
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave Ron_Paul_2012 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mirinquads

I come here for Jibbbby and to laugh. It's like going to the zoo. But I'm not listing my moneymaking plays for the baboons in the zoo either, sonnyboy.

MD

I come here for Jibbbby and to laugh. It's like going to the zoo. But I'm not listing my moneymaking plays for the baboons in the zoo either, sonnyboy.
    Although, fitguy, if you keep your nose clean, mirin may teach you something.

Beelzebubzy

Up 6u on halftime props.
    Thanks nunya.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NunyaBidness

mirinquads

Although, fitguy, if you keep your nose clean, mirin may teach you something.

fitguy67

get a load of post#306 (and its nomination)...bare-faced attempt to "recruit" Nunya-bots...

must be getting lonely "over there"...all "crackers", with not enough "colored folk" to stroke their fragile, bickering egos

to use pro-wrestling parlance...they've now got Beelzy playing the "baby-face" to help them poach SBR-posters (notice the "full-court schmooze" he's been on with Jibbby lately)...cuz the rest of 'em are all type-cast into their "heel" roles
    Last edited by fitguy67; 02-02-15 at 03:41 PM.

mirinquads

Fitguy, SBR is like a zoo now. Except you can poke the monkies with sticks and see them chimp out and fling feces. Would you be able to resist that?

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NunyaBidness, marzwoody, and MD

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Miri there was very little cerebral analysis when the regulars on this forum were posting last month.. All the talk was about movies, movies and more movies.. I see alot of the same.. All those guys just work the lines and there's really nothing to discuss or breakdown when you don't know the sports you're betting on..

A new month begins.... I'll share today's top plays and why.. Tail at own risk as always.. No guarantees from me after a Superbowl day where most players partied hard..

02/02/2015 12:22 PM Basketball NBA
    706 Toronto Raptors / 705 Milwaukee Bucks o203½
    Pending

02/01/2015 03:40 AM Basketball NBA
    804 New York Knicks -3 vs 803 Los Angeles Lakers
    Win

Today's best pick and why - (here is your analysis)

The Raptors have been putting up big numbers http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/teams/tor/ in the their last 3 games, Bucks have also been putting respectable numbers up on the road in recent games.. http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/teams/mil/ Both teams shooting at a high percentage in their last 3..

Odds makers landed this at 203 and I think they came up a little short..This game should go 210 or more based on current trends unless both teams and players stink it up because of Superbowl party hang overs from yesterday...

Was thinking of playing the Sixers in the NBA +16 1/2 as my best contest play pick for today but went with the Raptors/Bucks over instead... I had capped this 76ers game and came to this conclusion - Philly played the Cavs tough in their last match (there were injuries and missing players though for the Cavs in that game), still the Sixers have been playing much better ball lately.. 17 points is alot to cover in this match up is my thinking...

Cavs are at full strength now and winning games so this bet jumped to number 2 in my mind.. Working on a few other bets now for the later scheduled games..

PLACED SO FAR -

Pending2/2/15 7:35pm NBA Basketball 705 Milwaukee Bucks/Toronto Raptors Over 203 -110*
    Pending2/2/15 7:05pm NBA Basketball 701 Philadelphia 76ers +16½ -110* vs Cleveland Cavaliers
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-02-15 at 12:16 PM.

fitguy67

Open Letter to the Nunya fan-club,
    do keep visiting...your pathetic attempts to poach additional members from the very place you ridicule is wonderfully entertaining...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

Beelzebubzy

do keep visiting...your pathetic attempts to poach additional members from the very place you ridicule is wonderfully entertaining...
    Who is left to "poach"?

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

This forum is dead

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    This forum is dead
    It's always dead after a UFC event and the weekend.. It picks back up as we draw closer to the next UFC event..

I think it's better and more personal this way without the hundreds of idiots posting on each thread making it very diluted, polluted and hard to navigate thru much like we see on the Sherdog forum..

I hope this forum section stays small and concentrated with real gamblers that are mostly interested in breaking down the fights and having a few laughs..

That keeps me around and still posting. I like it dead.. More willing to share info. this way.. Me likes flying under the radar...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

mirinquads

But... You realized we just pm'ed an invite to anyone we wanted over there right.. I mean.. Why would we need to "poach" the ones we deliberately left out?
    It's not for your MMA betting abilities for sure, you proved that after the last event.

First ... 6789101112 Last