MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Don't need a gambling forum for validation like you do MD.. Joined to win sports bets and that's it.. Share info. and learn betting angles...

Yeah I'm 46 and will run cycles around you MD..
    You can take that Bingo sheet and ram it up your ass..
    Wait, what? Does that mean that you're going to run around me while juicing, or that you're going to cycle around me?

Either way, I think you're too busy begging for handouts on SBR to do running of any sort. When you were bragging about your expensive property, why didn't you mention that you inherited it? Seems like you have a history of living off of other people's handouts, Jibster.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Haha first sensible thing youve said today buddy!
    I gotta say you do have happy go lucky way about you V.. Very hard to rattle your nerves.. Certainly a redeeming quality that very few share in this forum section..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Jivby who is more excited? You right now or Wiman?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Wait, what? Does that mean that you're going to run around me while juicing, or that you're going to cycle around me?

Either way, I think you're too busy begging for handouts on SBR to do running of any sort. When you were bragging about your expensive property, why didn't you mention that you inherited it? Seems like you have a history of living off of other people's handouts, Jibster.
    Ok MD what every you say..... Not everyone with wealth is a trust fund baby .. Self made over here pal... Started with nothing and completely broke coming out of college.. My older brother did give me his car when he went into the military.. Might be the only hand out I ever got in life.. A 1976 Chevy Nova was the car..

I was never that good at gambling to not hold a job either... Give it some time though..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-19-14 at 09:01 PM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Hehehehe

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I gotta say you do have happy go lucky way about you V.. Very hard to rattle your nerves.. Certainly a redeeming quality that very few share in this forum section..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    I'm cooking dinner and just passing time.. Chilling actually.. Got some reggae music flowing and actually about to go out to see a concert tonight..

What excitement do you speak of? No biggie really, just another day on SBR... Just decided to rip into a few today.. Gotta problem with that???

I am done breaking down fights though.. Catching too much shit for it.. Gonna let you guys take it over..

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

I'm cooking dinner and just passing time.. Chilling actually.. Got some reggae music flowing and actually about to go out to see a concert tonight..

What excitement do you speak of? No biggie really, just another day on SBR... Just decided to rip into a few today.. Gotta problem with that???

I am done breaking down fights though.. Catching too much shit for it.. Gonna let you guys take it over..
    Whatever you say, Special J.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Ha

you on twatter brah? As jibbbehh says im on there 24/7 lookin for the next inside scoop. Hit me up and we shall scoop together alongside perez hilton and bruce jenner

You? Mostly lurk and tryin' to get that inside scoop though, dont post too much.

Jibby dont stop posting breakdowns, how the fk will I make money ? All these haters just jelly brah, and you know it.
    Last edited by mirinquads; 11-19-14 at 06:48 PM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    jason reinhardt, you? Mostly lurk and tryin' to get that inside scoop though, dont post too much.

Jibby dont stop posting breakdowns, how the fk will I make money ? All these haters just jelly brah, and you know it.
    safe blud, will hit u up on their with the scoop. Best delete tht now tho cos sbr get real pissy about twitter and email for some reason!
    Last edited by Vaughany; 11-19-14 at 06:51 PM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Copy and pasted from my thread...beelze will be interested...

My super-secret sources have informed me tht Handsome Matt Wiman has in fact been training at the Rose City Fight Club in Oregon. This is a reasonably new gym tht was set up by Ryan Lowe and Mike Pierce. Other fighters there include Pat and Ryan Healy, Tyson Nam, Ian Loveland, and ed herman has spent some time there. So very much a wrestling-centric gym, but also rather basic
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave Vaughany 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

My super-secret sources have informed me tht Handsome Matt Wiman has in fact been training at the Rose City Fight Club in Oregon. This is a reasonably new gym tht was set up by Ryan Lowe and Mike Pierce. Other fighters there include Pat and Ryan Healy, Tyson Nam, Ian Loveland, and ed herman has spent some time there. So very much a wrestling-centric gym, but also rather basic
    Thanks. This helps me. This would be a large play for me if it was not for the long layoff.

FightFightFight
    FightFightFight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Excellent thread. Keep up the good work. A few good snickers.

Napes21
    Napes21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 992

So basically you are saying he is going to lose but you bet on him?

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Fighting - 24406 B. Green +100 for Game
    Fighting - 24410 B. Pickett -205 for Game
    Fighting - 24418 J. Benavidez -395 for Game
    Fighting - 24434 J. Vick -210 for Game
    Fighting - 24438 Y. Edwards -220 for Game

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Green is the Truth ---

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Quote Originally Posted by getlucky2win View Post
    you're money isnt smart. your breakdowns or thoughts on fights or whatever u call the diarrhea u spew all over this forum is always complete bullshit. u might get lucky to win a few bets but your reasoning is always terrible. i will not be responding to any more of your fight posts. and i wish u would stop posting your bs all together
    +1 and lol

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Napes21 View Post
    So basically you are saying he is going to lose but you bet on him?
    Cmaahhhn! It's Handsome Matt Wiman! Two of my biggest bets ever where on him as underdog against Cole MIller and Paul Sass (although granted also lost a big play on him against Siver although tht was very close and was also the dog in that one!).

I actually think this is a good thing on the whole, vallie-flag is just a grinder who scrape decisions - kinda like the guys Wiman is training with in Healy and Pierce (except they are better). PLus it's an improvement on spending a week with the Scrap-Pack and rest of time training in his backyard with his wife like he has in the past!
    Last edited by Vaughany; 11-20-14 at 03:23 AM.

mirinquads

Wiman is very very skilled, but get's in his own head a lot of the time. You could see it against Grant, he just crumbled. Though purely from an ability perspective, Wiman should merk him. But IVF have the kind of tenacious grinding style, that will make Wiiman doubt him self if he keeps coming. Also the two year layoff might be a good thing (for his mentality, not skills obviously) as Wiman seemed burned out and just about done with MMA after the Grant fight.

Be careful on this one.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

yes there are lot of variables involved - especially with regards to the mental state of Wiman. He's on mmajunkie radio today I believe btw - and by today I mean 20th November 2014, and not 20th November 2012

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

“Edson has one tool. He can kick. He can kick very well. Besides that, I’m gonna shut that kicking game down and he doesn’t have anything else in the bag. Edson’s gonna have to worry more about what I’m gonna do because I can strike, I can kick, I can punch, I can wrestle. So where am I gonna take the fight? Edson’s gonna have a lot of questions but I have no questions. I’m more focused on what I’m gonna do than what he’s gonna do.”

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Some important footage to consider

Napes21

Cmaahhhn! It's Handsome Matt Wiman! Two of my biggest bets ever where on him as underdog against Cole MIller and Paul Sass (although granted also lost a big play on him against Siver although tht was very close and was also the dog in that one!).

I actually think this is a good thing on the whole, vallie-flag is just a grinder who scrape decisions - kinda like the guys Wiman is training with in Healy and Pierce (except they are better). PLus it's an improvement on spending a week with the Scrap-Pack and rest of time training in his backyard with his wife like he has in the past!
    Do you think Wiman finishes IVF? If so, good luck. If not, why not just take the over or GTD for a couple cents more and get the additional coverage of IVF pressing and Wiman not being able to get off or get it to the ground.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Do you think Wiman finishes IVF? If so, good luck. If not, why not just take the over or GTD for a couple cents more and get the additional coverage of IVF pressing and Wiman not being able to get off or get it to the ground.
    Originally I did intend just to play Wiman by Decision at +145. However, Wiman has an underrated submission game, and IVF cuts rather easily. IVF hasnt faced a half-decent offensive wrestler yet - he has mainly faced guys that like to keep it standing and he didnt have to be too concerned with combination of takedown and submission threat from likes of Yves Edwards, Melancon, Silverio and Gomi. Wiman is a different proposition

mirinquads

Wiman can easily sub IVF, if he goes for the TD. Over/unders are so often traps. Melvin fight last week being a recent example. IVF is old too.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

yee IVF is 36 but moves like a 46 year old

in the Severino fight he got knocked down and he was asking to be guillotined but Severino didnt even attempt it and just tried to GnP IVF. Then IVF let his back get taken and Severino still didnt look for the rear-naked. I dont see somebody like Wiman not taking advantage of that.
    Last edited by Vaughany; 11-20-14 at 08:37 AM.

mirinquads

yes there are lot of variables involved - especially with regards to the mental state of Wiman. He's on mmajunkie radio today I believe btw - and by today I mean 20th November 2014, and not 20th November 2012
    No offense V, but I think i will take my info from the Jibbber, he's on top of his shit spotting excitement and whatnot.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

In first round Silverino ends up on top because of a knock down. But in second round he takes Flag down reasonably easily (11 min 30) and at 12 min 40 IVF is just beggin to be guillotined or d'arced. He then gets taken down again at 14min 40 and again at 18 min 10 and controlled. And this is a guy who I thought was primarily a striker?

Last edited by Vaughany; 11-20-14 at 09:12 AM.

mirinquads

Melancon whopped up on IVF too, easily took him down in the two first rounds, where he looked green too, left a lot of openings. He has more powerful takedowns than Wiman, but IVF was younger and more spry then too. How they gave that split to IVF is still a mystery to me.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I went to train with the Diaz brothers," Green revealed when speaking to FOX Sports. "It was fun, it was a great experience. It changed my life."

Green teamed up with Nick and Nate Diaz as well as UFC lightweight contender Gilbert Melendez and former UFC title challenger Jake Shields. The results have not only put him on the right path to get a victory this weekend, but he believes it helped him feel a sense of family around again.

"It's not many times you get to be around the guys you looked up to in fighting and get to experience how they train and how they do things. It was a very enlightening thing just to get to experience that," Green said.

"It was amazing. I got to stay at Nate's house the whole time. He really treated me like a little brother. I'm just very appreciative. I don't have words for it."

Quote:
    "There was concern. They're very secluded and they're very picky who comes to their camps," Green stated. "We just made a pact that we won't fight each other. Me and Gilbert (Melendez) or Nate (Diaz) and that's what it is."

"It's the same road for me. It means Nate would probably fall in second and I'll probably fall into third. I'm not here to impress anybody. I'm not here for the belt. I'm here to feed my family and that's it," Green said.

"At the end of the day, what is my purpose? My purpose is to make money for my family. My purpose is to honor God and thank him for these talents that he's given me and that's it. If it doesn't fall into those two categories then I don't have any concern. It really doesn't bother me."

Quote:
    "Everyone chooses side and the Diaz's chose me. I finally found somebody who's willing to buddy up with me. Before this all these other fighters they don't know who I am, they don't care who I am so no one's given the time to work with me. (The Diaz brothers) have been more than welcoming," Green said.

"They get portrayed in the media as these big, bad guys and it does get to that point where we're in the business of fighting. You sign that dotted line, you are my enemy and I'm going to do what I need to do to take you out. This is the business of fighting. We're not playing basketball so I understand where the (Diaz brothers) are coming from."

Napes21

Training with Bec Rawlings = fade

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who is Matt Weeman? never heard of this can before.

Also MD Vs Jibby

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Who is Matt Weeman? never heard of this can before.

Also MD Vs Jibby
    Post pictures plus martial arts history. Hog size for vaughany. To be analyzed by nunya.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

No one appreciates it.. I certainly don't do it for attention, I don't do it to win friends on this forum either.. I do it to try and win bets!!!
    Posting plays in a public forum doesn't help you win money. Must be another reason.

First 1234567 ... Last