Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Lol

getlucky2win
    faded
    getlucky2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

My friend only likes fat chicks. He's a great wingman. Always tells me big girls need love too

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Quote Originally Posted by getlucky2win View Post
    My friend only likes fat chicks. He's a great wingman. Always tells me big girls need love too
    I had this friend in school, was like, 6'4 and 160lbs. A total stick, very good looking and intelligent as well, he wouldnt date anyone under 300lbs, not even joking. It was kind of disturbing.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    I'm not talking about the husky gentleman, I'm talking a walking(Or rather rolling in one of those old folk scooters) Cetaceas that just does not even look close to human any more. 300 pounds on a 5'2" frame rolling a long in a cart designed for handicapped people. I was dumbfounded when I saw that when i went to America.
    It's a societal thing. Morbidly obese people almost always suffer from food addiction, which is just about the only addiction for which the "everything in moderation" advice is given. Like any other addiction, the reward centre of the brain is stunted, the chemistry of the brain permanently changes, and if you reintroduce the addictive compounds, dependency sets in again. No one knowledgeable would suggest that an alcoholic drink "in moderation" for this very reason, yet cheat meals and cheat days are accepted or encouraged for morbidly obese people, significantly impairing their weight loss effort. The most addictive foods are ones that are very high in both sugar and fat, which are similarly addictive to drugs like cocaine, and these types of foods don't appear in nature; people believe that junk food is a natural part of life and that asking obese people not to partake in this part of life any more is cruel or unusual. This is the problem.

All addiction-prone people (perhaps with a few outliers) possess a genome marker called deltaFoSB. If you possess that marker, good focking luck with moderation. It's just not a feasible option, and it's the reason that so many people can't lose weight. For a food addict to become thin while partaking in the substances they're addicted to requires them to constantly inhibit their own neurological urges, instead of removing the urges like, say, abstinence would. That doesn't seem like a good idea, or a worthwhile tradeoff, to me. If more doctors were treating food addiction and less were treating symptoms of it (like obesity), it wouldn't be as big an issue.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Same here. My best mate from uni was a bit of a cult hero because he was known as the guy who had a thing for fatties. Hes recently got married and had a kid with rather large girl who lived at my halls who was quite in to me for a while whod i introduced him to!

jacktheknife
    jacktheknife's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16896

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    It's a societal thing. Morbidly obese people almost always suffer from food addiction, which is just about the only addiction for which the "everything in moderation" advice is given. Like any other addiction, the reward centre of the brain is stunted, the chemistry of the brain permanently changes, and if you reintroduce the addictive compounds, dependency sets in again. No one knowledgeable would suggest that an alcoholic drink "in moderation" for this very reason, yet cheat meals and cheat days are accepted or encouraged for morbidly obese people, significantly impairing their weight loss effort. The most addictive foods are ones that are very high in both sugar and fat, which are similarly addictive to drugs like cocaine, and these types of foods don't appear in nature; people believe that junk food is a natural part of life and that asking obese people not to partake in this part of life any more is cruel or unusual. This is the problem.

All addiction-prone people (perhaps with a few outliers) possess a genome marker called deltaFoSB. If you possess that marker, good focking luck with moderation. It's just not a feasible option, and it's the reason that so many people can't lose weight. For a food addict to become thin while partaking in the substances they're addicted to requires them to constantly inhibit their own neurological urges, instead of removing the urges like, say, abstinence would. That doesn't seem like a good idea, or a worthwhile tradeoff, to me. If more doctors were treating food addiction and less were treating symptoms of it (like obesity), it wouldn't be as big an issue.
    There actually is an organization called Moderation Management that was established to bravely counter the puerile pretenses and petty religion of Alcoholics Anonymous, because the founder had no problem moderating her problem drinking with standard cognitive behavioral therapy techniques.

At least until she killed a family while DUI. But it worked until it didn't, right?
    Points Awarded:

MD gave jacktheknife 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Ever sit on an airplane next to a really fat person? They are breathing hard, invading your personal space, full side body contact, they can barely fit in the seat.. I had that happen once and it was a night mare.. Fat people suck....

Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-15-14 at 09:33 AM.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Ever sit on an airplane next to a really fat person? They are breathing hard, invading your personal space, full side body contact, they can barely fit in the seat.. I had that happen once and it was a night mare.. Fat people suck....
    Poor you.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fat shaming is not acceptable.

Check your privilege guyz
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NunyaBidness

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

I rest my case. Poker players are disgusting:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-bi...023512402.html

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Poor you.
    Looks like Jibs hit a little too close to home huh MD. Just do more exercising & less gum flapping. You'll be alright.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Wow, the notion of people so fat is just amazing to me. What don't really have that in Denmark, I have seen maybe 3-5 so fat people here, ever. But apparently people so fat that they basically can't function in everyday life is standard elsewhere (Ok, America..) That's.. C'mon man, lift your shield.
    Love Denmark, beautiful tall people with blond hair and blue eyes.. My cup of tea!!!

Skel
    Skel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Points Awarded:

MD gave Skel 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Nice to have chubby chaser buddy that is more then willing to take a dive when in play with a hottie and fattie..

I had a friend like that growing up kind of.. He'd speak to any 2 chicks no fear and break the ice, but when it was time to close escrow it was more that I was better looking then him so he had no choice but to end up with the pizza or get no play.. Worked out well back in the day....
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-15-14 at 04:06 PM.

marzwoody

Ever met a woman who you know would be a 10 if she lost some weight?

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Same here. My best mate from uni was a bit of a cult hero because he was known as the guy who had a thing for fatties. Hes recently got married and had a kid with rather large girl who lived at my halls who was quite in to me for a while whod i introduced him to!
    After sampling the merchandise first i trust?

marzwoody

Me and my friends in London used to have a shag a fatty for christmas week.

All in the spirit of christmas.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

After sampling the merchandise first i trust?
    Ha no, i couldnt do it. We arent talking chubby here, talking uber obese!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Skel View Post
    Yes, this sums it all up really. State of this country

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Ever met a woman who you know would be a 10 if she lost some weight?
    Actually yes..maybe not a ten but close. The one i mention above is actually very pretty, so shame really!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Love Denmark, beautiful tall people with blond hair and blue eyes.. My cup of tea!!!
    Alright Hitler

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Alright Hitler
    Hah, note he said people, not women. Jibbby is openminded.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Ha i did note tht, but we all knew tht anyway didnt we!

mirinquads

Now you have me blushing Jibbber

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Now you have me blushing Jibbber
    Relax Miri I'm homophobic.. Lol...

mirinquads