Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    You called Beelze, of all people, "the biggest MD nutthugger on the site" before. You would say that about pretty much anyone who agreed with me, because it's easier for you than admitting that you lost. You and JIBBBY sound a lot alike and think a lot alike. If Bava claiming I won the bet in one thread means he loves me, what does JIBBBY claiming you won the bet in multiple threads mean (other than the fact that you definitely lost the bet)? JIBBBY and Thor, focking in a tree, f-o-c-k-i-n-g.

I figured you'd stop posting soon, this has to be getting embarrassing for you. Exposed as a barely-literate moron with an unhealthy obsession with his friend's kid. Seek help pal.
    i said that about Bleeze because Bava wasn't around. Bava brought it to a whole other level. You are such an obsessed asshole on the netthat it is pathetic. Spending hours after hours bringing up post to frame your points while all of us just shake our heads. I don't have a clue who Jibby is. All i know about Jibby is that u are obsessed with him too. Kinda like you are with Ron Paul as well as others. You live for this childish shit. I wonder how many woman have restraining orders against you. As for embarrassing? lol, lol, oooooooooooooohh lol. Yeah okay u have embarrassed me with this silly shit. Can't make it up. Oh and a moron is a guy who thinks Tim Kennedy is a better striker than Vitor Belfort. A moron is somebody that thinks if Nelson and Hunt go to the ground it will be Hunt taking it there. LMFAO.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    i said that about Bleeze because Bava wasn't around. Bava brought it to a whole other level. You are such an obsessed asshole on the netthat it is pathetic. Spending hours after hours bringing up post to frame your points while all of us just shake our heads. I don't have a clue who Jibby is. All i know about Jibby is that u are obsessed with him too. Kinda like you are with Ron Paul as well as others. You live for this childish shit. I wonder how many woman have restraining orders against you. As for embarrassing? lol, lol, oooooooooooooohh lol. Yeah okay u have embarrassed me with this silly shit. Can't make it up.
    Here's a fun game that you can play at home: Go to Thor's recent posts and check how many of them are about me. Don't forget to include ones about "Hunt taking it to the ground". A quick search reveals that I have used Thor's name in 51 posts on this forum; conversely, Thor has used mine in 272 posts, and that's not including posts which clearly reference me but don't use my name. Get over me pal.

Bava
    Update your status
    Bava's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

i said that about Bleeze because Bava wasn't around. Bava brought it to a whole other level. You are such an obsessed asshole on the netthat it is pathetic. Spending hours after hours bringing up post to frame your points while all of us just shake our heads. I don't have a clue who Jibby is. All i know about Jibby is that u are obsessed with him too. Kinda like you are with Ron Paul as well as others. You live for this childish shit. I wonder how many woman have restraining orders against you. As for embarrassing? lol, lol, oooooooooooooohh lol. Yeah okay u have embarrassed me with this silly shit. Can't make it up. Oh and a moron is a guy who thinks Tim Kennedy is a better striker than Vitor Belfort. A moron is somebody that thinks if Nelson and Hunt go to the ground it will be Hunt taking it there. LMFAO.
    I'm not sure what this means, but I wrote a single post about this subject, and it was just a simple breakdown of the sentence you bet on. Instead of trying to prove your point, you just yammer on about nut hugging and playing loose with words (?). It suggests that you already know you're wrong, but you're not finished venting your frustrations. Either prove you're right, or go find a more constructive way to spend your time.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Here's a fun game that you can play at home: Go to Thor's recent posts and check how many of them are about me. Don't forget to include ones about "Hunt taking it to the ground". A quick search reveals that I have used Thor's name in 51 posts on this forum; conversely, Thor has used mine in 272 posts, and that's not including posts which clearly reference me but don't use my name. Get over me pal.
    I love everything you say.

Do you know why you weigh 400 pounds? Its because I am hanging from your nuts.

Let me hug your nuts.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MD, and Sacrelicious

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Bava View Post
    I'm not sure what this means, but I wrote a single post about this subject, and it was just a simple breakdown of the sentence you bet on. Instead of trying to prove your point, you just yammer on about nut hugging and playing loose with words (?). It suggests that you already know you're wrong, but you're not finished venting your frustrations. Either prove you're right, or go find a more constructive way to spend your time.

It doesn't suggest dick dickbag. Sider do a IP check on this fraud. If he could just slide his lips to the side of MD asshole for a second he might be able to break the incredible seal that is around it.

Bava
    Update your status

It doesn't suggest dick dickbag. Sider do a IP check on this fraud. If he could just slide his lips to the side of MD asshole for a second he might be able to break the incredible seal that is around it.

Great answer, thanks for clarifying your point. Given your enthusiasm for scouting younger males and sucking on anus, and your obvious affinity for JIBBBY, you're making me think stupidity may be sexually transmitted.

Do you post anything MMA-related, or is this strictly a companionship thing for you? Were you kicked off Tinder for being too smart and charming?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

Finkel is Einhorn Thor.. Beware!!!!

Bava
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Finkel is Einhorn Thor.. Beware!!!!

Chivalry is alive and well! Stand by your lady, Jibs- she can't defend herself like you can.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

That's code for Bava giving you an invite to push his puddin' in. Ball is now in your court Thor.
    Points Awarded:

Bava gave Ron_Paul_2012 25 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

bump

Sacrelicious

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    I love everything you say.

Do you know why you weigh 400 pounds? Its because I am hanging from your nuts.

Let me hug your nuts.
    Can I hug your nuts while you hug his nuts?

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

F-ck this is the most boring drama i have ever seen.

Thor get back to posting about how every fight is predetermined, this is worse than Sacs last threads.

Sacrelicious

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post

Thor get back to posting about how every fight is predetermined, this is worse than Sacs last threads.
    What was wrong with my threads?

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    What was wrong with my threads?
    Nothing. there beatiful.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post

Miri u are not a guy who is known to be loose with words but it looks like u are uses MD's playbook on that comment. I never once said matches are predetermine. I think MMA is the cleanest sport we have in this country. JUst don't be a heavily bet fighter and hope to win a decision. Mendes for instance. I would "think" (got to wait for fight night to be sure) people will be all over him at those odds. He will need a finish Aldo to win or he will get shafted if it goes to a decision.

cheeese
    cheeese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

Great answer, thanks for clarifying your point. Given your enthusiasm for scouting younger males and sucking on anus, and your obvious affinity for JIBBBY, you're making me think stupidity may be sexually transmitted.

Do you post anything MMA-related, or is this strictly a companionship thing for you? Were you kicked off Tinder for being too smart and charming?
    Bava pulling away with rookie of the year. Has a long nutsack too, perfect for hanging.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany, and MD

Sacrelicious

Quote Originally Posted by cheeese View Post
    Bava pulling away with rookie of the year. Has a long nutsack too, perfect for hanging.
    F-ck that, I've got him beat.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Miri u are not a guy who is known to be loose with words but it looks like u are uses MD's playbook on that comment. I never once said matches are predetermine. I think MMA is the cleanest sport we have in this country. JUst don't be a heavily bet fighter and hope to win a decision. Mendes for instance. I would "think" (got to wait for fight night to be sure) people will be all over him at those odds. He will need a finish Aldo to win or he will get shafted if it goes to a decision.
    Haha, chill Thor. Not saying you're wrong, just doubt it's gambling related.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by cheeese View Post
    Thanks.

MD

I mean... yeah, I agree.

MD

F-ck that, I've got him beat.
    Looks like you're a lock for Rookie of the Year for the third year in a row.

Sacrelicious

Looks like you're a lock for Rookie of the Year for the third year in a row.
    For sure. It remains to be seen, as it is a little too early to tell, but I think there is a good chance I will be in the running next year as well.

MD

For sure. It remains to be seen, as it is a little too early to tell, but I think there is a good chance I will be in the running next year as well.
    I like "Nunyabidness" to win next year, he's a poster on the come-up, watch out for him.

Knowing SBR politics, I'm offering the following lines for rookie of the year:

MD/Bava +400
    Sacrelicious +200
    SBRAdmin3 -550

Sacrelicious

I like "Nunyabidness" to win next year, he's a poster on the come-up, watch out for him.

Knowing SBR politics, I'm offering the following lines for rookie of the year:

MD/Bava +400
    Sacrelicious +200
    SBRAdmin3 -550
    That's about correct, I'd have to say.

MD

Also offering:

Conor McGregor +120
    Thor's Buddy's Kid -150

Sacrelicious

Also offering:

Conor McGregor +120
    Thor's Buddy's Kid -150
    The Banana Guard Avatar +400

Also, Cain Velasquez +500.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Also offering:

Conor McGregor +120
    Thor's Buddy's Kid -150
    Bad enough that you're welching on your bet, but to now roast on the mans kid is reaching an all new low even for you MD...

MD/BAVA may God have mercy on your soul... Now have a nice day..

Bava
    Update your status

Also offering:

Conor McGregor +120
    Thor's Buddy's Kid -150

Full disclosure, I am also SBRAdmin3 and Thor's buddy's kid.
    Last edited by Bava; 10-10-14 at 02:44 PM.
    Points Awarded:

MD gave Bava 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

cheeese gave Bava 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Bava
    Update your status

Bad enough that you're welching on your bet, but to now roast on the mans kid is reaching an all new low even for you MD...

Would it be funnier for you if the kid was handicapped or gay? Those kids in your hilarious pictures have parents too, no?

There is no God, you of all people should know that by now.

MD

First of all, I wasn't bashing Thor's kid. I wasn't even bashing Thor's buddy's kid (known as Tbk from this point forward). I was satirising Thor, as I have been known to do.

Even if I were bashing Tbk, he's an adult MMA fighter, which is apparently worse than bashing disabled kids as far as you're concerned.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

First of all, I wasn't bashing Thor's kid. I wasn't even bashing Thor's buddy's kid (known as Tbk from this point forward). I was satirising Thor, as I have been known to do.

Even if I were bashing Tbk, he's an adult MMA fighter, which is apparently worse than bashing disabled kids as far as you're concerned.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

There is no God, you of all people should know that by now.
    Did you die and come back from the grave to tell us all for fact about this claim of yours???? Really can't be 100% sure until you die Bava and you of all people should know that...

I thought MD was God anyways????... Now I'm really confused...

Points Awarded:

marzwoody gave JIBBBY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First ... 10111213