Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I know I've been winning more then anyone else on this forum in MMA
    Prop bet?

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

OH AN MD - Stop licking Nunya's arse practically in every post reference to him..
    Thanks for nothing. Now my toilet paper bills are going to shoot through the roof.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cheeese

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Ok fellas so that's how it's gonna be.... I'll stop breaking down the events then and sharing.. I'm done!!!!!

Just talk about the fights then once in a while..

Even after winning every frigg'n event except for maybe one and breaking even on another since posting on this forum I still haven't gained any respect from you guys... I really think I've earned it too over this past year.. CHECK EVERY SINGLE EVENT THREAD over the past year if you don't believe me.. I hit dogs too in every event!!!!!

I know I've been winning more then anyone else on this forum in MMA, and I know I haven't seen anyone pick em yet like I can consistently and that includes all you guys posting on this thread.. NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!! It's really a joke, and to be honest it's like playing cards with a bunch of children.. That's the honest truth and some of you guys know it..

I can go on killing it event after event for another year straight and probably still won't get the respect I deserve from any of you so called winning pro gamblers on this forum.. Which is kinda sad really... Ego's....

I'll do it on paper from now on like I use to, it doesn't effect me a bit.. Saves me time actually anyways... I don't want to help you guys out if you're all gonna be like this..

OH AN MD - Stop licking Nunya's arse practically in every post reference to him.. It's really getting pathetic to read. V use to do that with you but he stopped..

Be your own man MD... Nunya is no better then you trust me.. Learn humility and kindness before the down fall and lay of those mind altering drugs.. It's clearly effecting your mind.
    You're completely missing the point again. Nobody cares what you claim your results to be. Nobody cares what your results are, period. You could be doing much, much better. Do you understand how?

Is it possible that JIBBBY is caught in some sort of time loop? It's as if he hasn't progressed a day since joining, and he's using insults from over a year ago. Can't even remember the last time I got accused of licking Nunya's ass, we mostly do it in private now so that his wife doesn't get mad.

I actually ctrl+f'd "Nunya" to see what I had said about him, and my only reference in this thread was to "Nunya's contest picks", which was exactly what I had said last time you said this. Rather than a time loop, is it possible that JIBBBY still doesn't understand what the contest picks are?

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

I know I've been winning more then anyone else on this forum in MMA, and I know I haven't seen anyone pick em yet like I can consistently and that includes all you guys posting on this thread
    No you haven't, I'm at 100% in my documented posted plays in my thread.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

Jib you could learn something here rather than being defensive.

When I first started posting picks, Nunya called me a dipshit for betting on Al Iaquinta because he's from Long Island. He won that particular fight, but it didn't make the reasoning any more sound.

This place has definitely helped me grow, if you let go of the ego a bit maybe it can help you too.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MD

MD

When I joined SBR, I was still arbing for pennies. All the time. Any chance I could get.

Making much more now, getting limited far less frequently.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is getting interesting

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Jibby is also the only person here with the balls to make fun of me for losing a bet (that had obvious ridiculous value) and admit to tailing my plays at the same time.
    I never made fun of you Nunya until now.. You pulled that out of your own egotistical mind Nunya.. Total God Complex.. Again laughable...

Sorry I hurt your feeling so bad as you keep bringing this up.. I don't get it??? Anyways, gotta be able to take it if you can dish it out Nunya.. That's only fair right?...
    Attached Images  

MD

I never fun of you Nunya until now.. You pulled that out of your own egotistical mind Nunya.. Total God Complex.. Again laughable...

Sorry I hurt your feeling so bad as you keep bringing this up.. I don't get it??? Anyways, gotta be able to take it if you can dish it out Nunya.. That's only fair right?...
    I've got to hand it to you. Of all the ways you could handle a thread dedicated to helping you learn, declaring yourself the best gambler here and insulting us all is quite clearly the best.

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

I hit dogs too in every event!!!!!

I know I've been winning more then anyone else on this forum in MMA, and I know I haven't seen anyone pick em yet like I can consistently and that includes all you guys posting on this thread.. NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!!
    I can go on killing it event after event for another year straight and probably still won't get the respect I deserve from any of you so called winning pro gamblers on this forum.. Which is kinda sad really... Ego's....

Aw Jibby. Cmon man you're better than that. You're going full Luca.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    When I joined SBR, I was still arbing for pennies. All the time. Any chance I could get.

Making much more now, getting limited far less frequently.
    Felt threatened I stole your lime light.. You can have it back..

In my opinion, the only reason this forum section hasn't gained momentum with quality posters is because you chase them off MD.. I've seen it.. You're trying to do that now with me.. Your doing this because I ripped you on a post yesterday.. Mini me...

Impressive and kinda pathetic you spent so much time dragg'ing up all my posts that you think are worthless. I still stick by them as funny as that sounds.. It works for me.. Proof is in the putting...

I have friends on this forum besides you and Nunya so don't get too happy slappy about me walking out the door... That's not gonna happen but I am finally tired of this crap of yours MD and just not gonna take it anymore..

I will hammer you and continue if you wanna play this game.. Up to you pal??

MD

It's seriously not that hard, look.
    JIBBBY, if Ross the Gentleman Pearson and Sir Graythorpe Maynard were to throw fisticuffs, and one was a clone of Diego Sanchez, how many hands does Nick Newell need for optimal MMA success?

Think, damn you!

marzwoody

I think the reason people are mad with you Jibby is you post wrong info, dont think things through, your never wrong when someone corrects you, and you dont listen to others advice, am i right?

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

I never made fun of you Nunya until now.. You pulled that out of your own egotistical mind Nunya.. Total God Complex.. Again laughable...

It's called Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Please be kind to those of us with mental illnesses.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

pudding

MD

In my opinion, the only reason this forum section hasn't gained momentum with quality posters is because you chase them off MD.. I've seen it.. You're trying to do that now with me.. Your doing this because I ripped you on a post yesterday.. Mini me...

Impressive and kinda pathetic you spent so much time dragg'ing up all my posts that you think are worthless. I still stick by them as funny as that sounds.. It works for me.. Proof is in the putting...

I have friends on this forum besides you and Nunya so don't get too happy slappy about me walking out the door... That's not gonna happen but I am finally tired of this crap of yours MD and just not gonna take it anymore..

I got to "proof is in the putting" and couldn't read any more, sorry pal.

Let me try and say this in a simpler way: SBR is a tough place. Lots of memes, lots of internet culture, lots of gambling terms that we assume you know. You don't understand it, but if you did, your presence here would be far more enjoyable for everyone involved, including yourself. I am trying to teach you some pretty basic things here, JIBBBY.

Stop thinking that everyone is attacking you. Try paying attention.

MD

Pop Quiz #1: Why is calling Ross Pearson a "Diego Sanchez clone" the kind of post you should not make?

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

Pop Quiz #1: Why is calling Ross Pearson a "Diego Sanchez clone" the kind of post you should not make?
    because it's an insult to Sanchez

marzwoody

Happy slappy sry i found that hilarious. please continue.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

I know I've been winning more then anyone else on this forum in MMA, and I know I haven't seen anyone pick em yet like I can consistently and that includes all you guys posting on this thread.. NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!! It's really a joke, and to be honest it's like playing cards with a bunch of children.. That's the honest truth and some of you guys know it..

hehehe

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Nah, its like a tough class. The ones who have to be the best out of the gate don't make it. The ones who are willing to hang on, learn something, and contribute when they have something positive to contribute get nothing but love.

Bumdeal was a dipshit when he started posting here, but he's a top 10 in my book.

Guys who have to be right even when they're not are always going to make themselves look stupid.

Maybe I come off as if I have a god complex or that I'm a know-it-all, but its only because I came here after I learned the majority of what I already know. When I started off, I learned everything from scratch, by LISTENING to the people who knew more than me. And those people were ALWAYS assholes, who were trying to pass off misinformation, because they didn't want to give up their ricebowl. But I stuck with it.

Difference is, I've tried hard to share my ricebowl with everyone on this forum, and I can count on one hand the number of people who've actively learned anything.

Point is, you can be a know-it-all or you can try to learn-it-all, its up to you.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MD

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

aww shucks

Grabaka
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
    Jib you could learn something here rather than being defensive.

When I first started posting picks, Nunya called me a dipshit for betting on Al Iaquinta because he's from Long Island. He won that particular fight, but it didn't make the reasoning any more sound.

This place has definitely helped me grow, if you let go of the ego a bit maybe it can help you too.
    Ohhhh dipshit move for sure

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ How is my infomation wrong when all I continue to do is just win Marzwoody??? Answer that question?...

I post my pics prior to them winning in every event thread.. I even post 2,3 and 5 team parlays with DOGS that I know will probably win and they hit more often then not.. MD knows this because I dragged them up and thru them in his face in prior events when he popped off..

I don't give a rats ass if a few people are mad at me on this forum for speaking my mind.. If I was losing bets and picking em wrong even half the time I wouldn't post anything up on this forum.. Just read and learn.. I just know I have something to bring to the table and I bring it!!!..

MD

Might be 2deep4u Jibster, but:

MD

^^ How is my infomation wrong when all I continue to do is just win Marzwoody??? Answer that question?...

I post my pics prior to them winning in every event thread.. I even post 2,3 and 5 team parlays with DOGS that I know will probably win and they hit more often then not.. MD knows this because I dragged them up and thru them in his face in prior events..

I don't give a rats ass if a few people are mad at me on this forum for speaking my mind.. If I was losing bets and picking em wrong even half the time I wouldn't post anything up on this forum.. Just read and learn.. I just know I have something to bring to the table and I bring it!!!..
    Nobody knows if you're winning or losing, cut the bullshit. If you want to say you're winning, start a thread, post your bets with bet sizes. You think I started this thread because you lose a lot? I've lost on plenty of events this year, it's my worst year ever. I'm not even the best gambler in this sub-forum. Can you see how this has nothing to do with my point?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: moretti

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Nobody knows if you're winning or losing, cut the bullshit. If you want to say you're winning, start a thread, post your bets with bet sizes. You think I started this thread because you lose a lot? I've lost plenty of events this year, it's my worst year ever. I'm not even the best gambler in this sub-forum. Can you see how this has nothing to do with my point?
    Read every event thread since I've been posting in this forum section, focus in on my posts and pics only, check the times I post them with the pics.. Then weigh my picks against the results.. You might be shocked at the consistent results you find..

Proof is there... I have been winning and that's all I do... Honest truth.. I hate bragging as this is not my style..

Can you match that or even come close? I don't think so...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-19-14 at 03:38 PM.

MD

Read every event thread since I've been posting in this forum section, focus in on my posts only, check the times I post them with the pics.. Then weigh my picks against the results..

Proof is there... I have been winning and that's all I do... Honest truth..
    That's not "proof". What the fock is a pick? How much is one pick worth? They have MMA lines in the 5Dimes contest now?

If you don't want to post your bet sizes, no one is forcing you to, but you can't claim to be a documented winnerz machine when you're not posting your bet or unit sizes. Get over yourself.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

JIBBERZ is GOOD PEOPLE

PaperTrail07

Agree you've been doing OK/GOOD....better than anyone else really
    Read every event thread since I've been posting in this forum section, focus in on my posts and pics only, check the times I post them with the pics.. Then weigh my picks against the results.. You might be shocked at the consistent results you find..

Proof is there... I have been winning and that's all I do... Honest truth..

Can you match that or even come close? I don't think so...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Prop bet?
    Staight picks I'm golden.. Props I just started the props 2 or 3 events ago.. Broke even in the last event... Give it some time.. I nail down the props in time..

Grabaka
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    JIBBERZ is GOOD PEOPLE
    Nobody is saying hes not.
    Points Awarded:

MD gave Grabaka 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MD

Staight picks I'm golden.. Props I just started.. Broke even... Give it some time..
    There is no God.

PaperTrail07

LOL just chiming in...
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
    Nobody is saying hes not.

First 12345 ... Last