MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Jibbby

I'm starting a JIBBBY-enlightenment thread so that we can all help JIBBBY to become less socially awkward.

I'll start: JIBBBY, stop trying to share what you think about gambling or any fight. Telling people to "forget the odds and just bet on who's going to win", betting on Maynard because they "both have hands and can throw them", betting Nunya's contest plays... JIBBBY, it should be obvious to you, as it is to myself and everyone else here, that you have pretty much no idea what you're doing. And that's fine. You don't have to be knowledgeable to post on SBR, just look at JimGunn and anyone in Player's Talk. However, if you're the least knowledgeable member of a community, you should, under no circumstances, be the one arguing the most. Watching you spread poison around the forum is becoming disheartening. My boi Cheeese told me he doesn't post much any more because of the jibbyish state of affairs. And that's sad, that guy is an alphafock.

Whatever you think you know about gambling is probably wrong, and if you're constantly defending your "it works for me!!!!!" strategies in the face of everyone else telling you that you're wrong, then why are you here? Because it can't be to learn.

Throw me a bone JIBBBY. We can end this nightmare.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NunyaBidness, Sacrelicious, Vaughany, and Pmoney

MD

Here's a good general rule: If someone tells you you're wrong, assume that they're right.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Beelzebubzy

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

MD

Also, let's use this thread to store hilarious JIBBBY quotes for future reference. I'll start:

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I would parlay him up, not bet it straight, look for under round bets or props instead.. Anything over -250 I never play straight up typically... It's just not worth the risk in my mind..

V I have a system of thinking and it works for me, I've proven that I win consistently event after event on this forum for a long while now. If it works it works.. I'm not just lucky as luck maybe lasts for 1-2 events and not dozens and dozens.....
    ^^ Always bet on the fighter you think will actually win the fight!!! That's what I do first and that should be rule number one.. Forget the odds...

If it's an evenly matched fight in your mind and you can't envision a winner either way then go with the guy with the better odds for sure.. That's the second rule..

I really make an effort to arrive at a winner though in these fights even before considering the odds up on the board.. That system of thinking has worked out well for me over the last 2 years when picking straight winners in this sport..

Just sharing...

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

I like JimGunn for the record.

Top 120 poster on SBR UFC.

OMG those jibby posts are hilarious. If he is profiting, I am going to quit this game. My 75 bucks for WWE aint worth it.

MD

Diego Sanchez is basically a Ross Pearson clone in many regards as their fight games are almost exactly the same.. Diego is a bruiser and so is Ross in other words...
    Diego is a better wrestler then Ross Pearson but they both have hands and throw them...
    Never Forget.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

When I first came here this forum was full of Jibbys. Everyone smartened or maybe the dumb ones just left.

Its definitely taken a downturn again. I mean, I don't need Jibby to read fighter's sherdog fightfinder pages to me, I can do that myself.

Beelzebubzy

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    When I first came here this forum was full of Jibbys. Everyone smartened or maybe the dumb ones just left.

Its definitely taken a downturn again. I mean, I don't need Jibby to read fighter's sherdog fightfinder pages to me, I can do that myself.
    Wrong.
    Its option 3.
    You got dumber due to the people in your surroundings.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Wrong.
    Its option 3.
    You got dumber due to the people in your surroundings.
    Probably true, I have gotten married in the interim.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Jibby is also the only person here with the balls to make fun of me for losing a bet (that had obvious ridiculous value) and admit to tailing my plays at the same time.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Skel

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

I thought Jibby was "ok" until his recent views on the Bisping/Le fight.

He's more or less implying that Bisping is a lock, which is very high on the absurd scale.
    Unfortunately -- his stock has gone down as a result.

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

Jibby is also the only person here with the balls to make fun of me for losing a bet (that had obvious ridiculous value) and admit to tailing my plays at the same time.
    That's a stunning combo.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Oh geez.. MD you are a funny lad..... A Jibby thread, really????

MD I'll tell ya what, you stick to the proper gambling terms, odds in straight MMA bets, work those percentages, use that divine intellect of yours, etc.. and I'll keep doing what I do best and that's picking straight winners..

I hate bragging, I don't want the attention either on this forum trust me as I get enough of that at work...

Don't share your picks MD I don't care, I won't ask again.. In fact, I'll do you a favor and never ask anyone to share their picks on this forum ever again.. Just trying to make us all better gamblers and win that's all..

jacktheknife
    jacktheknife's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16896

You're wrong.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

i just realized there's 3 B's in Jibbby

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

The fact that you don't see that this:

and I'll keep doing what I do best and that's picking straight winners..
    and this:

Just trying to make us all better gamblers
    are incongruent is the problem.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
    that's for a triple dose of that bad betting.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by jacktheknife View Post
    You're wrong.
    I love this post because it is so unclear whom it is directed at.

I may just reply to every multipage thread with "You're wrong." from now on.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jibby is awesome without him this forum would be more stale then stale bread.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Jibby is awesome without him this forum would be more stale then stale bread.
    you couldn't have taken 30 seconds to think of a better way to say that? we deserve more than this C level effort from you

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

you couldn't have taken 30 seconds to think of a better way to say that? we deserve more than this C level effort from you
    That took me 30 seconds. thats all i got. i need Gabe to supply me with more jokes.

Beelzebubzy

You're right.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Probably true, I have gotten married in the interim.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Its definitely taken a downturn again
    . I mean, I don't need Jibby to read fighter's sherdog fightfinder pages to me, I can do that myself.
    This is the reason I came out of my near posting-retirement, I needed to get this place back on track.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Cook us something Sacko
    Points Awarded:

NunyaBidness gave Grabaka 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

my ambiguous reply will be either

"no there not"

or

"you should of listened"

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    my ambiguous reply will be either

"no there not"

or

"you should of listened"
    "should of" "should of" it's obviously should'fe

Makes me want to throw a cat across the room.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Beelzebubzy

MD

Quote Originally Posted by TheCalculator View Post
    I thought Jibby was "ok" until his recent views on the Bisping/Le fight.

He's more or less implying that Bisping is a lock, which is very high on the absurd scale.
    Unfortunately -- his stock has gone down as a result.
    He was actually talking about the Bisbing vs Lee fight.

MD

Oh geez.. MD you are a funny lad..... A Jibby thread, really????

MD I'll tell ya what, you stick to the proper gambling terms, odds in straight MMA bets, work those percentages, use that divine intellect of yours, etc.. and I'll keep doing what I do best and that's picking straight winners..

I hate bragging, I don't want the attention either on this forum trust me as I get enough of that at work...

Don't share your picks MD I don't care, I won't ask again.. In fact, I'll do you a favor and never ask anyone to share their picks on this forum ever again.. Just trying to make us all better gamblers and win that's all..
    JIBBBY, try reading. I started this thread because, read carefully, your posts are ill-informed, unhelpful, and pretty much just spam, no matter how well-intentioned they may be.

It's not just me. C'mon mang, we're not all agreeing because we need a scapegoat. Just spend one thread learning and then be on your way. If you're going to be here, at least learn our ways. It's not tough, GunShard did it.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Lol holy penetrate, hadnt noticed tht myself!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Here's a good general rule: If someone tells you you're wrong, assume that they're right.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Did you guys assume I was just adding in a third B?

He even called this "A Jibby thread", I'm not sure what we're supposed to call him.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    I totally missed this as well.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Ok fellas so that's how it's gonna be.... I'll stop breaking down the events then and sharing.. I'm done!!!!!

Just talk about the fights then once in a while..

Even after winning every frigg'n event except for maybe one and breaking even on another since posting on this forum I still haven't gained any respect from you guys... I really think I've earned it too over this past year.. CHECK EVERY SINGLE EVENT THREAD over the past year if you don't believe me.. I hit dogs too in every event!!!!!

I know I've been winning more then anyone else on this forum in MMA, and I know I haven't seen anyone pick em yet like I can consistently and that includes all you guys posting on this thread.. NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!! It's really a joke, and to be honest it's like playing cards with a bunch of children.. That's the honest truth and some of you guys know it..

I can go on killing it event after event for another year straight and probably still won't get the respect I deserve from any of you so called winning pro gamblers on this forum.. Which is kinda sad really... Ego's....

I'll do it on paper from now on like I use to, it doesn't effect me a bit.. Saves me time actually anyways... I don't want to help you guys out if you're all gonna be like this..

OH AN MD - Stop licking Nunya's arse practically in every post reference to him.. It's really getting pathetic to read. V use to do that with you but he stopped..

Be your own man MD... Nunya is no better then you trust me.. Learn humility and kindness before the down fall and lay of those mind altering drugs.. It's clearly effecting your mind.
    Attached Images  
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NunyaBidness

Beelzebubzy

"should of" "should of" it's obviously should'fe

Makes me want to throw a cat across the room.
    Your'e write.

1234 ... Last