Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

True
    Another scumbag right there

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps
    Keyboard Warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 743

if you cant trust pr0n stars in this world who can you trust?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
    Werent you a beaten wife who kept coming for more Jibbeh?
    Its more complicated than that bro. Obviously she likes bad boys and one could see it a mile away but they cant help but get wet with them... Not all tattoed "bad boys" beat up woman, you know?
    also theres a moment where they dont have enough evidence to put a restrain order but they have seen the kind of man he is....they try to leave peacefully and get a beatdown and things complicate.... you should know better about the subject
    Bro, she said he's beaten me before but never like this... She's an MMA fighter.. Come on!!! This is a fking joke!!

Well, I'm glad she survived it, and I hope she shows up and testifies in court and puts him away for decades.. I'm on the same page as you guys but I have a problem when women don't try and do something about it when they see it coming and know the history..

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

WHo cares if Jibby doesnt feel sympathy for a pr0n star he's never going to meet and means nothing to his day to day life. Lay off jibby.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I hate men that beat on women, I never touched or hurt a woman in my life.. I would defend and prevent it from happening if I saw it occurring every time..

Some women know they are hooking up with violent dudes and bad boys because that's what they want and then they get burned in the end.. When I hear a woman is abused previously and doesn't leave or do something about it I can't feel that sorry for them if they hang around to catch more beatings..

Let me explain my reasoning in simple terms that you might understand - it's like if you know someone is a serial killer, are you gonna let him continue on or are you going to do something about it and make it stop?. Even if a girl leaves that scum bag he's just gonna beat on the next girl he hooks up with...

I call a spade a spade MD and sorry if you and Thor don't....

I read many books. I know many things... Battle wits with you any day of the week pal...
    You're an irredeemable moron.

Just to state the obvious.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Bro, she said he's beaten me before but never like this... She's an MMA fighter.. Come on!!! This is a fking joke!!

Well, I'm glad she survived it, and I hope she shows up and testifies in court and puts him away for decades.. I'm on the same page as you guys but I have a problem when women don't try and do something about it when they see it coming and know the history..
    Yeah.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

Just like that dog video in MD's thread. Like I give a f-ck. I dont beat dogs and wouldn't teach anyone to beat them. But people in asia eat dogs and if Buakakaw wants to axe kick a puppy every day Im not going to cry about it. Every piece of meat you eat was an animal that was killed. People need to stop feigning like they care about all this shit and what happens. Go care about actual things in your own life. Hug your dog or pr0n star girlfriend.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Warrior View Post
    WHo cares if Jibby doesnt feel sympathy for a pr0n star he's never going to meet and means nothing to his day to day life. Lay off jibby.
    Keyboard I can take it.. My internet battle armor is very thick.. I'm use to MD blasting me when ever he gets the chance.. It's amusing and one day he's cool the next a dick. Kinda mental if you ask me.. Got meds?...

Grab and Thor I'm good with... Good guys to feel sympathy for women regardless of circumstances.. That's Jesus like.. Better men then me.....

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Carano signing with Bellator would make perfect sense since she'll never make weight to fight Rousey for the belt.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Carano signing with Bellator would make perfect sense since she'll never make weight to fight Rousey for the belt.
    I think it's more like she just doesn't want to fight Rhonda Rousey period right now..

Smart girl actually and a calculated move if you ask me... Bellator is a much easier road in womens MMA then the UFC and she will only get more popular winning fights and building her name back up while getting paid.....

No brainer...

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Im just discussing cause im bored....And i bug Jibbeh once in a while cause i cant help myself

Kermit

I think it's more like she just doesn't want to fight Rhonda Rousey period right now..

Smart girl actually and a calculated move if you ask me... Bellator is a much easier road in womens MMA then the UFC and she will only get more popular winning fights and building her name back up while getting paid.....

No brainer...
    Plus she had trouble making 145 when she was in her prime. 135 now? Forget about it. I wouldn't mind seeing her fight Coenen instead of Rousey. That Rousey match-up was a joke, plus Gina would have been so drained trying to hit 135 that it would have even been worse.

Perhaps she reads message the boards.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Plus she had trouble making 145 when she was in her prime. 135 now? Forget about it. I wouldn't mind seeing her fight Coenen instead of Rousey. That Rousey match-up was a joke, plus Gina would have been so drained trying to hit 135 that it would have even been worse.

Perhaps she reads message the boards.
    Maybe Kermit but I think there could have been a catch weight agreed upon signing if that was the main problem.. Rhonda walks around heavier anyways and I'm sure she would have agreed to that along with Zuffa for that kinda of hyped super fight.... I'd like Cyborg to get a shot now even though she's been getting her ass beat in kick boxing events...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I Watched the Bas Rutton vs The Voice on AXStv just the other day.. Great interview...

This is a short clip of a gem going inside the mind and attitude of a winner.. Thought to share... I couldn't have said it better myself...

Bas Rutton is the man and if you guys have the time you should check out the full version of this if you can find it online.. He opens up in this interview and I loved it..

Short version 37 second -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNMbkCYLoI0
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-11-14 at 11:27 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I Watched the Bas Rutton vs The Voice on AXStv just the other day.. Great interview...

This is a short clip of a gem going inside the mind and attitude of a winner.. Thought to share... I couldn't have said it better myself...

Bas Rutton is the man and if you guys have the time you should check out the full version of this if you can find it online.. He opens up in this interview and I loved it..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNMbkCYLoI0
    The full version.. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17...x264-kyr_sport
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-11-14 at 10:35 PM.

Kermit

Maybe Kermit but I think there could have been a catch weight agreed upon signing if that was the main problem.. Rhonda walks around heavier anyways and I'm sure she would have agreed to that along with Zuffa for that kinda of hyped super fight.... I'd like Cyborg to get a shot now even though she's been getting her ass beat in kick boxing events...
    Ronda always said that she would fight Gina at any weight, but I don't think that was the UFC's intent. They wanted a Title fight. Otherwise really, what is the point? Can't have a catch weight title fight.

MarkWoodstick
    Update your status
    MarkWoodstick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 421

That War Machine sounds like a real jerk

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Wilbo86 View Post
    Yeah news could be legit, but that tweet is fake.
    Lol i think it goes without saying tht its fake

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

duplicate.....

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lol

Duane Dog Chapman@DogBountyHunterFollow

.@WarMachine170 better 2Give All You Excuses To The Judge ..you got 24 hrs to turn your self in or I am Coming After YOU.!#CMTDogAndBeth

Last edited by Vaughany; 08-12-14 at 10:53 AM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

ALPHAMALESHIT @AlphaMaleSeeJay
    Follow
    .@DogBountyHunter you will not catch WM. He is in Canada hahaha good luck bro. Ur a felon u cant get here.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-14-15 at 02:24 PM. Reason: image does not exist

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Brace yourself... Ready to hear Josh Kos commentate with Kenny, DC and others?.. I'm not....

This could be a disaster for the show.. It's bad enough that we may have to see him fight 2 more times but this is going to far now...

https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mma-c...024138557.html
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-12-14 at 11:22 AM.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

War machine is a piece of shit, but he would rag doll Dog and his sons...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Brace yourself... Ready to hear Josh Kos commentate with Kenny, DC and others?.. I'm not....

This could be a disaster for the show.. It's bad enough that we may have to see him fight 2 more times but this is going to far now...

https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mma-c...024138557.html
    posted this a week ago son

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    posted this a week ago son
    Is that right V? I missed that post.. Way to stay on top of this garbage...

Kermit

Scott Coker denied the Gina Carano rumors.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Is that right V? I missed that post.. Way to stay on top of this garbage...
    Im in a tight with Perez Hilton

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Just watched One Hour Photo again...excellent movie and Robin Williams' best work IMO. Ironic tht ive never found Robin Williams to be very funny, but thought he was a superb actor when playing the serious creepy roles like in One Hour Photo and Insomnia. Btw, The Angriest Man In Brooklyn which came out this year starring him, Tyrion Lannister, and Mila Kunis was one of the worst movies ever made. His new show with sarah michelle gellar got cancelled as well didnt it, tht couldnt of helped

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Lol,Jones injured. Fight rescheduled for January!

MMA H.E.A.T.
    2 mins · Edited ·
    Breaking news, as first reported by FOX Sports 1's America's Pre-Game: UFC 178's main event between ‪#‎UFC‬ light heavyweight champ Jon Jones and Daniel Cormier has been postponed due to an ankle injury suffered by Jones! Fight is expected to now take place January 3.
    LikeLike · · Share · 32

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

Figures

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Just watched One Hour Photo again...excellent movie and Robin Williams' best work IMO. Ironic tht ive never found Robin Williams to be very funny, but thought he was a superb actor when playing the serious creepy roles like in One Hour Photo and Insomnia. Btw, The Angriest Man In Brooklyn which came out this year starring him, Tyrion Lannister, and Mila Kunis was one of the worst movies ever made. His new show with sarah michelle gellar got cancelled as well didnt it, tht couldnt of helped
    Agreed, he was a powerhouse in Dead Poets Society. Very talented actor. Quite the loss.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Agreed, he was a powerhouse in Dead Poets Society. Very talented actor. Quite the loss.
    might be a good time to re-watch the fisher king. didnt quite understand it the first time around.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

with that Jones/Cormier cancelled the next three PPV will be headlined by the small guys. Not good for PPV numbers if the 173 Barao/Dillishaw 200K and 174 Johnson/Bagautinov 120K

176 cancelled
    177 Dillisha/Barao 2
    178 Johnson/Cariaso, McGregor/Poirier
    179 Aldo/Mendes 2

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Yep, I'm reading postponed til January.. Leg injury so he claims, may be trying to duck DC if ya ask me...

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mma-ca...224021801.html

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    might be a good time to re-watch the fisher king. didnt quite understand it the first time around.
    Gilliam = Greatest Living Director

Fisher King is not his best film, IMO. Brazil possibly greatest film ever made.

First 1234567 ... Last