Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps
    Keyboard Warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 743

Quote Originally Posted by latarianmilton View Post
    bader is a decision machine, he actually ate some good shots but since he didnt have his chin up in the air he took them well truly an evolved fighter very imppresive
    you have the strangest avatar

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    WRASTLERS RULE, SuuuuuuuNnnh

Avenging Maynards glass chin with dem slams!

latarianmilton
    latarianmilton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3660

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Warrior View Post
    you have the strangest avatar
    its beautiful

Skel
    Skel's Avatar Become A Pro!

+0.4 units and 3 parlay legs completed as well. Decent night but I'm hoping to do better on the great fights next week.

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

whos everybody going with next week

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

I spent alot of time thinking about those prop bets on this thread and pretty much broke even.. Very discouraging... I only hit 2 of them out of a bunch. One small, one big...

1205 - Boetsch winning inside the distance at +830 saved me..

Straight bets I really cleaned up with the dogs Formiga and Timmy Boetsch winning. Saenz win by decision was big too.. Probably up 10 units on the night from what I can tell by just looking at my balances.... I'll take it...

The Jordan/May under loss killed me from having a huge night.. I loaded up on that one..

I gotta do better on these prop bets... I was expecting those props to deliver big tonight.. No dice.. Better luck next time maybe????

Wilbo86
    Wilbo86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2706

Just read Luca's betting results, its getting a little pathetic that every time his golden plays loose its purely because of terrible, tragic luck and nothing else. Cites Tavares getting KO'd as a fluke but then says nothing about paying the juice on a wildly overvalued McMann.

I don't know who pays for his plays but whoever they are, they obviously aren't informed enough on MMA to know when someone's speaking bullsh*t.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by Wilbo86 View Post
    Just read Luca's betting results, its getting a little pathetic that every time his golden plays loose its purely because of terrible, tragic luck and nothing else. Cites Tavares getting KO'd as a fluke but then says nothing about paying the juice on a wildly overvalued McMann.

I don't know who pays for his plays but whoever they are, they obviously aren't informed enough on MMA to know when someone's speaking bullsh*t.
    Where did the tool talk about this? His site or something?

Wilbo86

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Where did the tool talk about this? His site or something?
    "UFC Fight Night 47 is in the books and unfortunately the event was stricken by some unfortunate luck. I had two parlays, one with Brad Tavares and one with the over 2.5 rounds in that fight, and things were looking perfect after almost two full rounds. Tavares’ opponent, Tim Boetsch, had done nothing but get beat up, bloodied and tired, but then lannds a right hand out of no where that handed Brad his first ever loss by stoppage. And at the same time, it took what would have been a 2-0 night for +8.76 units and turned it into 0-2 for -8.17 for me. It was the epitome of a lucky punch.It’s very frustrating to have nail the fights and have them play out exactly as you predict only for a flukish outcome like that to occur late in the fight. There has been a lot of bad luck over the past few months for me. The majority of my losses have been either horrible judges decision or situations like this where everything is going perfect then a hail mary lands out of no where. Variance and luck are parts of gambling, and the luck factor has been firmly against me lately."

http://furysfightpicks.com/betting-r...ight-night-47/

Wilbo86

I don't know, the guy obviously has some idea what he's doing if his track record is accurate, and i don't see any reason to believe otherwise.

I guess I just have a low tolerance for touts, especially whiney little bitching ones.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NunyaBidness

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Maynard was tappin from the strikes. Guy doesnt wanna be in there anymore

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Highlight of the night....Thiago Tavares sayin "deboooo"!!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Have these guys ever had a winning night?!

MMAOB PREMIUM RECAP – UFC FIGHT NIGHT 47 AUG 16, 2014

UFC Fight Night 47 is in the books, so how did Nick Kalikas’ bets do? Well, MMAOddsBreaker Premium had a losing night, going 1-2 for -2.575 units overall.

Premium

UFC Fight Night 47: 1-2, -2.575 units

Wins: 2.5u: Ross Pearson (-130)

Losses: 2.5u: Nolan Ticman (+130), Parlay of Alvey/Watson OVER 2.5 Rounds (-205) with Boetsch/Tavares OVER 2.5 Rounds (-300) at (-102)

Free Bets

Wins: none

Losses: 1u: Lauren Murphy (+420)

Total on the Night: 1-3, -3.575 units

For a complete track record of our plays, click here.

Written by Brian Hemminger

Brian Hemminger has been involved in MMA since 2007, and is highly regarded for his well-researched and knowledgeable interviews. He has hosted The Verbal Submission MMA podcast for three years and was a staff writer at MMAmania.com from 2011 to 2013 with an extensive background in live coverage, fight previews and post-fight analysis.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Brian Hemminger
    Brian Hemminger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 746

That was our first losing night in five events.

Yes, we had an absolute shit streak at the beginning of the year, one of the worst ever, but we've done a pretty good job from UFC 173 onward. Stop drinking the Koolaid Vaughany, you're better than this.

And you won't hear excuses from us either. We were wrong last night in two of the three premium plays. We'll try to be better this next weekend.

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Hemminger View Post

Yes, we had an absolute shit streak at the beginning of the year, one of the worst ever, but we've done a pretty good job from UFC 173 onward. Stop drinking the Koolaid Vaughany, you're better than this.

And you won't hear excuses from us either. We were wrong last night in two of the three premium plays. We'll try to be better this next weekend.
    The fact that you take money from people and lost them 46% in a row is a joke. If you didn't refund them you have absolutely no shame and no business selling picks.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

Quote Originally Posted by Crassus View Post
    The fact that you take money from people and lost them 46% in a row is a joke. If you didn't refund them you have absolutely no shame and no business selling picks.
    Its ok because if they lose you get the next month free!

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

I had many eggs in the Makovsky basket and paid dearly. I learned my lesson.

On to the next card! I already have 10 parlays with Bisping! He can't lose!

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
    I had many eggs in the Makovsky basket and paid dearly. I learned my lesson.

On to the next card! I already have 10 parlays with Bisping! He can't lose!

i told you bumdeal formiga isnt no slouch
    and 10 parlays on bisping i wouldnt be so confident either haha, he hasnt looked great lately and cung lee is pretty underrated....
    i still have bisping winning that fight but it could definitely go either way

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

ya I was wrong. hes been the full package recently, including fight IQ, thought he was surely the superior striker and he's looked like water in the past with his transitional game. he was overpowered last night and made a few terrible mistakes which put him in bad spots.

I was wrong

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    and 10 parlays on bisping i wouldnt be so confident either haha, he hasnt looked great lately and cung lee is pretty underrated....
    So he is a slouch.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
    I had many eggs in the Makovsky basket and paid dearly. I learned my lesson. On to the next card! I already have 10 parlays with Bisping! He can't lose!
    i tried to warn you and that other guy about mcmann and makovsky. this shit is not a game to me.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Lol

Jones tweeted "LOL what am i watching right now" during the bader fight last night! Then deleted it

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

^ i fell asleep during that fight. one of the most boring fights ive ever seen.

MarkWoodstick
    Update your status
    MarkWoodstick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 421

I had St. Preux points handicap, so that 5th round was very exciting to me.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Lol Jones tweeted "LOL what am i watching right now" during the bader fight last night! Then deleted it
    jones does nothing but troll teens on instagram and send threatening messages through dm on twitter. He is a keyboard warrior lol

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Warrior View Post
    i tried to warn you and that other guy about mcmann and makovsky. this shit is not a game to me.
    i didn't pile on at all when Murphy lost and u have something to say about my loss? Ok.
    and in my parlay thread for Lawler you said you picked against every fighter in what turned out to be my winning parlay and I didn't say anything.

Why you gotta be that way I thought we were name on screen homies

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

dont take it so hard.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

When are you rookies gonna leave this crude backyard "sport" and come over to a real sport like boxing. Does MMA make you feel good because the every day man can do it? Leave this silly stuff alone.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Hemminger View Post
    Not a bad track record if true.. I can match and even beat that... You guys get paid for your pics? I'm just happy to get paid winning in gambling.. Must be nice to also get paid for your pics as well.. Now that's a double win...

If you're winning 4 out of 5 events consistently I'd say you are doing a good job... I can't rag on on that man.. Good work..

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    When are you rookies gonna leave this crude backyard "sport" and come over to a real sport like boxing. Does MMA make you feel good because the every day man can do it? Leave this silly stuff alone.
    das it mane

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Not a bad track record if true.. I can match and even beat that... You guys get paid for your pics? I'm just happy to get paid winning in gambling.. Must be nice to also get paid for your pics as well.. Now that's a double win...

If you're winning 4 out of 5 events consistently I'd say you are doing a good job... I can't rag on on that man.. Good work..
    They are like 4 out of 5.

They're also like 4 out of 30.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    You were the first one to call Formiga on this thread.. I was right behind ya after capping it.. Formiga is no slouch before this fight or after it.. He's got the full package... He's a dangerous match up for anyone right now..

Good call firekillex

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    They are like 4 out of 5.

They're also like 4 out of 30.
    Is that right Nunya?

I'd like to think most of us posting in this forum section are telling truth about prior wins and losses..

Even if I wasn't posting up my pics prior to these events happening, I would never lie and say I was winning when I really wasn't.. That's just retarded... Gotta keep it real...

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

Jibby ever thought of starting jibbyfightspicks.com. You have a strong following. Can confirm your W/L record because im poverty and have been fading all your picks

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post

No comment necessary.

First ... 1617181920 Last