Skel
    Skel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jibby is a f*cking bookie killer.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Warrior View Post
    Jibby ever thought of starting jibbyfightspicks.com. You have a strong following. Can confirm your W/L record because im poverty and have been fading all your picks
    If you were fading my picks Keyboard you wouldn't have loaded up on Murphy.. Let's just say I told ya so.. I really wanted you to win that fight last night.. I even held back a bit gambling on Mcmann because of your multiple Murphy threads..

Do you agree now that Mcmann is not a can Keyboard???

I'd like to see her get another shot at Rousey actually.. If she went into wrestling mode with Rousey like she did last night she might just have a chance.. Mcmann is one strong gal...

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

If she that that, she'd get rekkkt again. She needs to use her striking if anything, and use her base to not get thrown. Mcmann isn't putting Ronda on her back and keeping her there or competing with grappling wise on the floor.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    If she that that, she'd get rekkkt again. She needs to use her striking if anything, and use her base to not get thrown. Mcmann isn't putting Ronda on her back and keeping her there or competing with grappling wise on the floor.
    Olympic wrestling vs Olympic Judo.. I think I bet on the wrestler in MMA or atleast give it a chance. Rhonda beat Mcmann with her striking, Rhonda didn't beat Mcmann with her Judo or an arm bar..

I think a rematch would be a better fight the second go around anyways... I think Mcmann could take down Rhousey with a shooting double but not in the clinch..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-17-14 at 09:27 PM.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    If you were fading my picks Keyboard you wouldn't have loaded up on Murphy.. Let's just say I told ya so.. I really wanted you to win that fight last night.. I even held back a bit gambling on Mcmann because of your multiple Murphy threads..

Do you agree now that Mcmann is not a can Keyboard???

I'd like to see her get another shot at Rousey actually.. If she went into wrestling mode with Rousey like she did last night she might just have a chance.. Mcmann is one strong gal...
    Google "fade".

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Google "fade".
    I know what the word FADE means in the websters dictionary..

In gambling terms I assumed it means to trail someones bet or bets.. Twisted and changed up.. Slang in gambling terms..

Damn!!!!... I'm certainly gonna catch some crap for this one..It means to bet the opposite... GOT IT!!!

I never use that term in gambling and just saw it used in posts.. I never cared to really check into that term used for gambling...

THANKS MD...

Keyboard don't pay attention to my post above as I'm a tard.. LOL
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-17-14 at 09:58 PM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

I know what the word FADE means in the websters dictionary..

In gambling terms I assumed it means to trail someones bet or bets.. Twisted and changed up.. Slang in gambling terms..

Damn!!!!... I'm certainly gonna catch some crap for this one..It means to bet the opposite... GOT IT!!!

I never use that term in gambling and just saw it used in posts.. I never cared to really check into that term used for gambling...

THANKS MD...

Keyboard don't pay attention to my post above as I'm a tard.. LOL

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Olympic wrestling vs Olympic Judo.. I think I bet on the wrestler in MMA or atleast give it a chance. Rhonda beat Mcmann with her striking, Rhonda didn't beat Mcmann with her Judo or an arm bar..

I think a rematch would be a better fight the second go around anyways... I think Mcmann could take down Rhousey with a shooting double but not in the clinch..
    If it was men then yes, women...not so much

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I can take a body blow for this.. Deserving.. Fade fail for sure..

Back to MMA - Not so sure about your comment in men yes, women not so much V??????

Olympic caliber means they are close to the best in the world at their craft with women or men..

So this means -

If you put Rousey in a pure wrestling match with Mcmann she gets pinned..

This also means if you put Mcmann is a Judo match with Rousey she gets thrown..

Now throw them both in an MMA match and what happens???

Wrestling is king in MMA V.... That's not a secret, second go around Mcmann represents that's just my opinion.....

I should have known what FADE means in gambling.. Still a work in progress over here's......
    Attached Images  

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Ronda can sub her from the bottom, Mcmann BJJ isn't good, she doesnt stay on her toes to be ready to move and avoid positional changes, if the women she has fought had any kind of decent sub/sweep game and she didnt overpower them so badly, she'd get mauled and Ronda is slick athletic and hard to hold down like unathletic fighters such as Murphy for instance.

Do you honestly think Mcmann can hold Ronda down for 25 minutes, I know you're Jibby and all, but that boggles the mind.

Im not even going to touch that 'fading' comment
    Last edited by mirinquads; 08-18-14 at 09:17 AM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lol

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Back to MMA - Not so sure about your comment in men yes, women not so much V??????

Olympic caliber means they are close to the best in the world at their craft with women or men..

So this means -

Wrestling is king in MMA V.... That's not a secret, second go around Mcmann represents that's just my opinion.....

I should have known what FADE means in gambling.. Still a work in progress over here's......
    If only it was as simple as that.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Koscheck jibbeh'ing hard the other night!...

Bryant: “When it comes to striking, what do you think of Gray?”
    Koscheck: “I think he’s got great ability to throw strikes.”

Wilbo86
    Wilbo86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2706

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Koscheck jibbeh'ing hard the other night!...

Bryant: “When it comes to striking, what do you think of Gray?”
    Koscheck: “I think he’s got great ability to throw strikes.”
    Lol this really got me chuckling for some reason. I can just imagine him struggling to get those words out with his lisp and face like a kicked-in biscuit tin.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

haha yee. Did you see him take out his front teeth as well?!

http://www.bjpenn.com/replay-new-fox...ing-broadcast/

Wilbo86
    Wilbo86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2706

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    haha yee. Did you see him take out his front teeth as well?!

http://www.bjpenn.com/replay-new-fox...ing-broadcast/
    Lol, awesome. That gave me douche chills. Still love it though.

Wouldn't have thought Fox would be all that keen on it though.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilbo86 View Post
    Lol, awesome. That gave me douche chills. Still love it though.

Wouldn't have thought Fox would be all that keen on it though.
    they clearly wanted another "character" slash clown to replace Sonnen

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

So this means -

MarkWoodstick
    Update your status
    MarkWoodstick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 421

So this means -

Jesus Christ.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Leave poor ole Kos and Jibby alone.. LOL..

If Kos steps back in the cage I will be the first one to bet against him.. Or FADE him..

I'm not sure which profession is more challenging for him at this point, MMA or Commentating??? That was a poor performance by Kos behind the mic, and the saddest thing about that was alot of that coverage was pre recorded.. This means Kos probably had a few attempts to get it right and still struggled...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-18-14 at 03:24 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Ronda can sub her from the bottom, Mcmann BJJ isn't good, she doesnt stay on her toes to be ready to move and avoid positional changes, if the women she has fought had any kind of decent sub/sweep game and she didnt overpower them so badly, she'd get mauled and Ronda is slick athletic and hard to hold down like unathletic fighters such as Murphy for instance.

Do you honestly think Mcmann can hold Ronda down for 25 minutes, I know you're Jibby and all, but that boggles the mind.

Im not even going to touch that 'fading' comment
    No Mcmann probably can't hold down Rousey for 3 rounds and I agree with you there, but I'd like to see her take Rousey down early in the fight and then ground and pound her face for a while and then see what happens standing after that..

Sara Mcmann, doesn't get swept and has never been sub'd out in a fight.. Not so sure you are giving her wrestling base enough credit..

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

In a main event that was criticized by many, including 205 pound kingpin Jon Jones, Ryan Bader defeated Ovince Saint Preux to a lackluster decision.
    Bader spoke to ArizonaSports.com about fighting OSP with a recently healed broken hand saying:

“[The broken hand] does mess with you in camp,” said Bader to José Youngs for ArizonaSports.com. “I couldn’t really grapple for four weeks so it did mess with me a little bit. But I put in the work, and I wasn’t going to pull out of a main event slot. In the fight it felt fine, I could throw it and it held up. The only issue was being in camp and not being able to do what I wanted to do.”
    “I hadn’t fought a southpaw since Nogueira, which was four or five years ago. Not only that but he’s very long, one of the longer guys out there. So for me, I knew I had to definitely improvise a little bit. I felt flat, so I had to rely a little more on my takedowns.”

His manager confirmed the injury with BleacherReport:
    “Ryan did injure his hand in a sparring session several weeks out from the fight,” said Maritn. “He wanted to push through and fight, so he decided to use a removable cast on his hand, which pretty much eliminated his ability to use it in the final weeks of his camp. He was still able to train and keep his conditioning up but wasn’t able to spar in the final few weeks of his camp. That said, he still went out there, fought a great fight and picked up a big win.
    “The great thing is that this injury will not require surgery and he’s going to take some time off to allow some other nagging injuries to heal up. His wife is going to have their third child any day now, and he obviously needs some time to allow his body to heal and enjoy his personal life before he jumps back into the Octagon.”
    - See more at: http://www.bjpenn.com/ryan-bader-fou....kPkZhtHc.dpuf

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

they both have hands and throw them.
    And I thought I was captain obvious.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany, and Beelzebubzy

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Holy bump batman!!!!!.. Very random GunShard. Still I'm sure I can pull a positive out of this.. Keyboard to the rescue down below...

Fighters do have hands and throw them.. Some don't and look to grapple and wrestle instead.. My comments while taken randomly out of contest are silly, simple and obvious but do have some merit to them perhaps.. Lol

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Warrior View Post
    Jibby ever thought of starting jibbyfightspicks.com. You have a strong following. Can confirm your W/L record because im poverty and have been fading all your picks
    Bump for the win.. Thanks Keyboard...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Some fighter possess the lethal combination of having hands and the ability to throw them....and sometimes even use them to bang and hang!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY, and marzwoody

First ... 17181920