lilbro1
    lilbro1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Love to see Ali win the belt and Rory is just too young for Tyron.

On the other hand I place my bet to the much younger Brendan Schaub.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

brendan glasshaub.?

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Wilbo86 View Post
    I'm gonna have to stop visiting this forum.

And I fully acknowledge that posting that opinion will likely result in me receiving aggressive slander from at least one person.
    I'd miss you if you left. Hope I didn't contribute to your decision.

Best of luck to you in your future endeavours, in case you do decide not to return.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by lilbro1 View Post
    Love to see Ali win the belt and Rory is just too young for Tyron.

On the other hand I place my bet to the much younger Brendan Schaub.
    Wasnt Rory too young for Robbie Lawler as well?

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

So much shit to filter through to get to any meaningful discussion

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Rory shows a hint of personality in this one

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11973

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Come on Jibster. Get your facts straight. I thought you were supposed to be a writer? Neither of the 2 substances he was taking are PED's. Further more they are necessary to reboot his natural testosterone after legally taking Testosterone Depot. The commission should be ashamed of themselves for cutting off TUE's & then not having a plan for Hendo, Chael & all the other guys that had exemptions and were playing by the rules. It's like saying it's OK to play outside in the sand box put then saying you have to have clean clothes before being allowed back in the house but then not allow anyone to use soap to clean one's clothing. The commission is an absolute disgrace!!!!!
    I'm aware of that ... I just think Chael is full of shiiit.... If he were playing by the rules he would be fighting.. Call a spade a spade.. I saw his interviewed speech last night and I think he's a liar.. You bought that lie Ron not me.. Reboot his natural testosterone levels so he says so give him a free PED pass ... Bla bla bla.... I think it goes just a little deeper then just that..

He should have timed it all better and or not taken the fight knowing this might be a problem... I think he saw greenbacks and went for it anyways hoping he'd slip thru the cracks... Ooooops... He shouldn't be on anything to begin with in the first place to need to regulate.. Clean is clean... All the older MMA fighters are taking TRT, and there is a fine legal line there to draw.. Chael crossed it..

He blamed his wife and health for doing it.. Come on man!!!! Chael needs to stay behind the mic these days anyways.. His best fighting days are behind him now...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-12-14 at 12:37 PM.

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd
    Dwil125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Took Woodley/Mcdonald fotn +400, grabbed Rory Mac +148 also. Also on Sarafian -293, Dj -5.5

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

I don't know how little Ali manages to suffer these third degree concussions at the hands of Khabilov

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by Dwil125 View Post
    Took Woodley/Mcdonald fotn +400, grabbed Rory Mac +148 also. Also on Sarafian -293, Dj -5.5
    Good googly moogly! Where did you get Sarafian @ -293!

Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

Come on Jibster. Get your facts straight. I thought you were supposed to be a writer? Neither of the 2 substances he was taking are PED's. Further more they are necessary to reboot his natural testosterone after legally taking Testosterone Depot. The commission should be ashamed of themselves for cutting off TUE's & then not having a plan for Hendo, Chael & all the other guys that had exemptions and were playing by the rules. It's like saying it's OK to play outside in the sand box put then saying you have to have clean clothes before being allowed back in the house but then not allow anyone to use soap to clean one's clothing. The commission is an absolute disgrace!!!!!
    Travis Tygart, the CEO of the United States Anti-Doping Agency, said there is no ambiguity. Neither Anastrozole or Clomephine are permitted at any time.
    "Both of those are prohibited in- and out-of-competition," Tygart told Yahoo Sports. "The reason why is because they can maximize the effects of testosterone use or other anabolic steroids use, as well as in and of themselves providing a performance-enhancing benefit."

now slap the sh*t out of yourself for me

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Good googly moogly! Where did you get Sarafian @ -293!
    Pal idk if I've mentioned this before but I'm a world renown mind reader. I've done several shows in front of large audiences to display this talent. From what I can gather he got that -293 line on SportBet. Don't ask if I am sure because I've already told you read minds for a living.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Ha yee bestfightodds would suggest tht! Never seen a line at such a specific number tho?! Usually always -290, -295, -300, -305 etc...

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I'm aware of that ... I just think Chael is full of shiiit.... If he were playing by the rules he would be fighting.. Call a spade a spade.. I saw his interviewed speech last night and I think he's a liar.. You bought that lie Ron not me.. Reboot his natural testosterone levels so he says so give him a free PED pass ... Bla bla bla.... I think it goes just a little deeper then just that..

He should have timed it all better and or not taken the fight knowing this might be a problem... I think he saw greenbacks and went for it anyways hoping he'd slip thru the cracks... Ooooops... He shouldn't be on anything to begin with in the first place to need to regulate.. Clean is clean... All the older MMA fighters are taking TRT, and there is a fine legal line there to draw.. Chael crossed it..

He blamed his wife and health for doing it.. Come on man!!!! Chael needs to stay behind the mic these days anyways.. His best fighting days are behind him now...
    He had a TUE. He was playing by the rules in that regard. They suddenly discontinued that practice so now he along with all the other guys that were issued TUE's have to take med's to reboot their natural testosterone. The 2 substances that he was taking are NOT PED's. They may be on the list but they do NOT enhance athletic performance. As far as me buying Chael's lie. I have no idea what you are talking about. I haven't seen any interview's of Chael in month's. My opinion is based on using various type's of PED's & anti-estrogen substances for decades. One of my pet peeves are people (writer's especially) that have never used & do NOT have any scientific understanding how all of these various substances work. During the past year listening to sports writer's stumble & bumble describing how these substances work, not even pronouncing the names correctly & not even understanding in the past (when TUE was legal) how the TUE testing worked was very disappointing. It made me realize just how lazy & inept many sports writers are. Writer's do many things to discredit themselves. However, the whole TUE saga took the cake. Anti aging clinic's are everywhere & are becoming more ubiquitous by the day. As science continues to progress by leaps and bounds this entire subject will soon become irrelevant. In 1 or 2 decades ordinary Joe's will have the option to be chemically & genetically enhanced to the point where they will be superior to athlete's that are tested. At that point no one will want to watch. Deregulation is just a matter of time.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Ha yee bestfightodds would suggest tht! Never seen a line at such a specific number tho?! Usually always -290, -295, -300, -305 etc...
    Those are all pretty specific numbers. Some would say equally specific.

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Blingshyne View Post
    Travis Tygart, the CEO of the United States Anti-Doping Agency, said there is no ambiguity. Neither Anastrozole or Clomephine are permitted at any time.
    "Both of those are prohibited in- and out-of-competition," Tygart told Yahoo Sports. "The reason why is because they can maximize the effects of testosterone use or other anabolic steroids use, as well as in and of themselves providing a performance-enhancing benefit."

now slap the sh*t out of yourself for me
    Never said that they are not on the banned list. I said they are not PED's dumb dumb. They do NOT enhance athletic performance. Tygart is a f-cking moron & a known liar. He also said that Marijuana enhances athletic performance. If you believe that then you are even more of a dumb ass than I thought.

Now pick yourself up & read a f-king book!
    Last edited by Ron_Paul_2012; 06-12-14 at 03:02 PM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Yes, worded poorly, ive never seen an opener like tht tho, have u?
    Last edited by Vaughany; 06-12-14 at 05:21 PM.

Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

Never said that they are not on the banned list. I said they are not PED's dumb dumb. They do NOT enhance athletic performance. Tygart is a f-cking moron & a known liar. He also said that Marijuana enhances athletic performance. If you believe that then you are even more of a dumb ass than I thought.

Now pick yourself up & read a f-king book!
    i think on this matter, ill probably side w/ the CEO of the USADA as opposed to a known losing gambling retard on a message board

Wilbo86
    Wilbo86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2706

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Blingshyne View Post
    i think on this matter, ill probably side w/ the CEO of the USADA as opposed to a known losing gambling retard on a message board
    Seconded.

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

I didnt read thr whole thread but so what if theybarent PEDS?

Did Hendo take them? Has Belfort been on them in order to get ready?

Bottom line is Chael signed to fight and yet was taking banned substances. He then goes to rant on not jn competition like that matters at all. If it did what is the point of randoms?

No it isnt as bad as him getting popped with crazy amount of T, but he is an idiot for just expecting to get by this if he tells some sob story. That and he is a hyprcrite for how much he went on about wandy. Not that wandy doesnt deserve shit. But turning around and getting popped is funny stuff.

If this stuff gets you back to normal with a one cycle use then why didnt he use it before??? Oh yea he had thr ability to pump tons of T directly into his body and feel like he is 25.

I also love when people say "NORMAL LEVELS" "oh chael was gettibg his t back to normal levels. The stuff helps his body produce t naturally" well wouldnt his T without any drug be a natural level. Or are we sitting here acting like a 37 year old perhaps past roider should not have declining T? Should be on par with a 25 year old?

rocky16

Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Guard View Post

Bottom line is Chael signed to fight and yet was taking banned substances. He then goes to rant on not jn competition like that matters at all. If it did what is the point of randoms?

No it isnt as bad as him getting popped with crazy amount of T, but he is an idiot for just expecting to get by this if he tells some sob story. That and he is a hyprcrite for how much he went on about wandy. Not that wandy doesnt deserve shit. But turning around and getting popped is funny stuff.

If this stuff gets you back to normal with a one cycle use then why didnt he use it before??? Oh yea he had thr ability to pump tons of T directly into his body and feel like he is 25.

I also love when people say "NORMAL LEVELS" "oh chael was gettibg his t back to normal levels. The stuff helps his body produce t naturally" well wouldnt his T without any drug be a natural level. Or are we sitting here acting like a 37 year old perhaps past roider should not have declining T? Should be on par with a 25 year old?
    Its mind boggling people think like this. Dear lord whole lotta stupid in the post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Guard View Post

Yep... Bottom line is if you go on Test, Winstrol, HGH, etc your normal Test levels will always be off and low afterwards.

So be like Bas Rutten and don't take the PED's n the first place that will raise your Test levels unnaturally.. If you're a good fighter then you don't need them..

I do understand though as you get older, your natural test levels drop naturally, body doesn't heal or recover as fast during the training leading up either.. Injuries happen too.. As an older fighter rounding 40 in this sport it's almost necessary to use PED's to keep up....

Some fighters mask and time it better then others... Some fighters can't win without it, it's a confidence enhancer when your body is juicing and building up and that translates in fights.... Just ask Allistar Overeem about that...LOL...

If I was a big name drug free fighter from the start I would kick and scream and demand for more testing to keep the playing field even though.. More random testing year round helps fix and regulate this issue... It's just not fair otherwise...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-12-14 at 09:57 PM.

rocky16

Yep... Bottom line is if you go on Test, Winstrol, HGH, etc your normal Test levels will always be off and low afterwards.

So be like Bas Rutten and don't take the PED's n the first place that will raise your Test levels unnaturally.. If you're a good fighter then you don't need them..

I do understand though as you get older, your natural test levels drop naturally, body doesn't heal or recover as fast during the training leading up either.. Injuries happen too.. As an older fighter in this sport it's almost necessary to use PED's I believe..

Some fighters mask and time it better then others... Some fighters can't win without it, it's a confidence enhancer when your body is juicing and building up and that translates in fights.... Just ask Allistar Overeem about that...LOL...
    More stupidity. Keep posting -- the shit is comical.
    Last edited by shari91; 06-14-14 at 12:06 AM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by rocky16 View Post
    More stupidity. Keep posting -- the shit is comical.
    Please elaborate on my stupidity.... Enlighten me please Rocko...

If I'm being stupid then please explain and correct me on what you have a problem with? ... If you make sound sense I will agree with ya.. If you don't you're just trolling and acting the fool...

I'm around fighters and pro athletes all the time living here in LA, Cali and I know what goes on at the highest levels of competition in pro sports.. Nothing new really....

If you are old hang em up.. Chael is old..

Dana White in the first minute of this vid seems to agree with what I'm trying to say...http://mmajunkie.com/2014/06/video-d...anderlei-silva

On a side note - http://www.ufc.com/news/jones-gustafsson-2-sept-27 This I won't miss.....
    Last edited by shari91; 06-14-14 at 12:06 AM.

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd
    Dwil125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Lol not a bad way to think of it. It's reduced juice on 5D, I think the normal opener was -305 and with reduced juice it was -293.

Ron_Paul_2012

Please elaborate on my stupidity.... Enlighten me please Rocko...

If I'm being stupid then please explain and correct me on what you have a problem with? ... If you make sound sense I will agree with ya.. If you don't you're just trolling and acting the fool...

I'm around fighters and pro athletes all the time living here in LA, Cali and I know what goes on at the highest levels of competition in pro sports.. Nothing new really....

If you are old hang em up.. Chael is old..

Dana White in the first minute of this vid seems to agree with what I'm trying to say...http://mmajunkie.com/2014/06/video-d...anderlei-silva

On a side note - http://www.ufc.com/news/jones-gustafsson-2-sept-27 This I won't miss.....
    ALL top athlete's in ALL professional sports use some form of PED's.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Anyways - Back to fights and thread topic...

Prelims -

Kunimoto vs Sarafian - Going for Sarafian in this one, he's faced and lost to some of the best fighters in the UFC in recent fights.. Kunimoto has faced no one yet as good as Sarafian.. Sarafian is fighting a lessor fighter now and is probably gonna pull it out to save his UFC career.... At -380 it still might be worth throwing it in a parlay pooling bet..

Mike Easton vs Yves Jabouin - Another guy in kinda the same boat as Sarafian. Easton has lost 3 in row but to absolute studs in the division.. Now he's facing a guy that isn't as good as those last 3 fighters he had lost too.. A must win fight for him.. This fight in my mind has Mike Easton written winning all over it!!! At -200 I'm gonna be on it....

Johnson vs Bang - I'm liking Bang in this one just for value +150.. Should be a pick em fight as far as I'm concerned.. I really think either guy can win this one.. Bottom line is Bang has fought tougher guys then Johnson during his MMA career.. Probably due for a big win...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-13-14 at 12:07 AM.

Ron_Paul_2012

Anyways - Back to fights and thread topic...

Prelims -

Kunimoto vs Sarafian - Going for Sarafian in this one, he's faced and lost to some of the best fighters the UFC in recent fights.. Kunimoto has faced no one yet as good as Sarafian.. Sarafian is fighting a lessor fighter now and is probably gonna pull it out to save his UFC career.... At -380 it still might be worth throwing it in a parlay pooling bet..

Mike Easton vs Yves Jabouin - Another guy in kinda the same boat as Sarafian. Easton has lost 3 in row but to absolute studs in the division.. Now he's facing a guy that isn't as good as those last 3 fighters he had lost too.. A must win fight for him.. This fight in my mind has Mike Easton written winning all over it!!! At -200 I'm gonna be on it....

Johnson vs Bang - I'm liking Bang in this one just for value +150.. Should be a pick em fight as far as I'm concerned.. I really think either guy can win this one.. Bottom line is Bang has fought tougher guys then Johnson during his MMA career.. Probably due for a big win...
    Sarafian will TKO Kunimoto in 2 rds. or less. Easton will grind out a boring decision. Johnson will strike on the outside & use lateral movement to win a hard fought decision. He's smart enough not to trade with Bang. There is also a very slim possibility that Johnson gets the back of Bang & submits him via RNC.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sarafian will TKO Kunimoto in 2 rds. or less. Easton will grind out a boring decision. Johnson will strike on the outside & use lateral movement to win a hard fought decision. He's smart enough not to trade with Bang. There is also a very slim possibility that Johnson gets the back of Bang & submits him via RNC.
    No the jap will win

Skel
    Skel's Avatar Become A Pro!

How can a guy be due for a big win?

GR33D
    GR33D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4086

woodley gon make rory put the lotion in the basket.

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

Quote Originally Posted by rocky16 View Post
    Its mind boggling people think like this. Dear lord whole lotta stupid in the post.
    You give me the breakdown then pal.

The guy could of took minutes to see if it was banned. He knew it was banned anyway. Then why sign to fight? Lay low for a bit.

Then when he gets popped like he knew he would he claims out of competition. Which mean what? He says NCAA doesn't test out of competition, yet that is not true.

He flung a bunch of crap against the wall and claimed it as fact. And his fans ate it up.

If you are that unhealthy then retire in the first place. 37 years old. Not 27. Dude trained, cut weight for over 20 years. Probably aformer roider. Then wants to look distraught that he has low T.

Hendo , Vitor, Bigfoot...Wandy? Was on it? Either way there is your TRT bunch. One a Pride guy. 1 a former roider. 1 a freak. Yet Chael wants to rip Pride and how they weren't legitimate.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwil125 View Post
    Lol not a bad way to think of it. It's reduced juice on 5D, I think the normal opener was -305 and with reduced juice it was -293.
    Yee but i always thought the reduced juice didnt kick in till closer to the fights. I use sportbet though, and their is a separate page for "reduced lines"

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    No the jap will win

First 1234567 ... Last