marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Brittney Palmer battling through training camp injury to stay on 174 card....what a warrior

Brittney Palmer won't let a fractured wrist keep her from ring girl duties at UFC 174 in Vancouver later this month -- refusing doctors orders to wear a cast because ... well ... it's not hot.

Brittney says she was riding her skateboard through the Hollywood Hills last week and crashed hard -- fracturing her wrist in the process.

An orthopedic surgeon wanted to put the wrist in a hard cast -- and that's when Brittney put her foot down, telling the doc it simply wasn't gonna happen.

And why not? Simple ... Brit's gotta hold the cards at 174 and doesn't want a clunky cast on her arm to clash with her tiny bikini.

Or as she puts it, "No one wants to see an octagon girl sporting a dorky cast."

Doctors ... never considering the hotness factor.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/06/10/ufc-br...#ixzz34JYdi06r
    She fked her face up with plastic surgery, you think she cares about her wrist?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Man seriously how he could even talk on a podcast again if he loses?... criticizing fighters about what they should of done, and boasting about how he's a UFC vet all the time haha. seriously dude if he cant even beat over the hill glass chin arlovski, just shut your penetrating mouth and retire.
    yeah it would be quite awkward after which is why Im kinda hoping he does get knocked the fuuck out! If he does go and knock Arlovski out he will be so douchey on the podcasts hyping himself up to fight a Cain, JDS, type guy that it would still be quite funny and Callen will be lickin his ass like a mofo...

"OHHH So you wanna be a fighter brooooo, whaaaat??? While you're playing grab-ass with Bruce Jenner in Malibu I'm bangin dime-pieces and knockin out elite fighters like Arlovski, whaaat brrroooooo??? C'mon maann and you wanna beee a fighterrrr? Stick to to chasin chickenheads brooo" "OHHH Did I mention that being mounted isnt a dangerous position anymore"?? Whaaaat

marzwoody

I read that in the voice.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

oh yeah, wouldnt be funny at all without his douchy voice

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Was that your attempt at humour? I really don't care. if you don't have anything positive to direct to me don't direct anything at all. your nothing more then a name or a forum to me... you seem to take this stuff personal, i just come here for discussion on the fights.
    No. I was absolutely serious. Just keeping it real kid. I guarantee you have a better chance at making money tap dancing with red clown shoes than gambling on MMA. You have a very strange way of saying thank you for my career advice.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    No. I was absolutely serious. Just keeping it real kid. I guarantee you have a better chance at making money tap dancing with red clown shoes than gambling on MMA. You have a very strange way of saying thank you for my career advice.
    Sorry this isn't my career bud. lol. ive already made money b4 betting on fights, ive never lost anywhere near 33 units so i think im doing ok
    Last edited by marzwoody; 06-11-14 at 03:41 AM.

Lick496
    Lick496's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2196

Sorry this isn't my career bud. lol. ive already made money b4 betting on fights, ive never lost anywhere near 33 units so i think im doing ok
    i hate to get involved in this, but do you post your "plays" and unit sizes?

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by Lick496 View Post
    i hate to get involved in this, but do you post your "plays" and unit sizes?
    Do you want me too? small play on scraub, johnson, and woodley.

latarianmilton
    latarianmilton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3660

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Why you going big on Schaub? How do you think he's gonna beat AA? By KO standing? Curious as to your reasoning behind this pic?

AA has pretty good boxing as long as he doesn't get careless.. His chin has been holding up lately too in his recent fights which is a shocker...

We've also seen Brenden Schaub dropped before and out cold... Roy Nelson, Big Nog and Rothwell put him out.. Schaub hasn't exactly been knocking people out either with regularity.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Brendan-Schaub-33926
    its more like fading arlovski, he has looked terrible and is getting outstruck and hurt by everyone these days

schaub can win a decision by pushing arlovski against the cage or landing a takedown in the first minutes, making arlovski retreat and then he can cruise to a decision since arlovski will be gunshy the rest of the fight, like in the bigfoot silva fight

he can also ko arlovski, schaub was landing some good shots vs nog and rothwell before he got koed hes not a bad striker just a terrible chin.

its more about the difference in class, we have a guy who is fighting and not looking impressive in wof, getting beat up vs kyle and rumble and taking 3 rouns to kill travis fulton, vs schaub a guy who is on the verge of being top 10 on the ufc. im getting -150 on the ufc guy just too good to pass

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by latarianmilton View Post
    its more like fading arlovski, he has looked terrible and is getting outstruck and hurt by everyone these days

schaub can win a decision by pushing arlovski against the cage or landing a takedown in the first minutes, making arlovski retreat and then he can cruise to a decision since arlovski will be gunshy the rest of the fight, like in the bigfoot silva fight

he can also ko arlovski, schaub was landing some good shots vs nog and rothwell before he got koed hes not a bad striker just a terrible chin.

its more about the difference in class, we have a guy who is fighting and not looking impressive in wof, getting beat up vs kyle and rumble and taking 3 rouns to kill travis fulton, vs schaub a guy who is on the verge of being top 10 on the ufc. im getting -150 on the ufc guy just too good to pass
    I'm with you dawg.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

but arlovskys takedown defence is good. So its most likely being a stand up fight. risk -150 that shaub not getting knocked out isnt "just to good to pass", its a bad bet. Im favouring shaub to win, but how many times hasnt that guy getting knocked out

Lick496

Do you want me too? small play on scraub, johnson, and woodley.
    Units

Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

Units
    if they win...lotz of unitz...if they lose, just practice for the real thing...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Lick496

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Jimmo vs OSP - I believe OSP is overrated and over hyped to some degree... Sure he's on a 4 fight win streak but he's looked very beatable in some of the wins.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Ovince-St-Preux-38842

Jimmo can bang, he's a real threat standing until he gasses and then his hands begin to drop anyways.. My thinking is Jimmo presses early, connects and drops OSP..

I'm going with Ryan Jimmo in this one as I do think he's more skilled standing and is due for a big win.. Like the under/rounds bet as well..http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Ryan-Jimmo-21044
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-11-14 at 12:08 PM.

latarianmilton

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    but arlovskys takedown defence is good. So its most likely being a stand up fight. risk -150 that shaub not getting knocked out isnt "just to good to pass", its a bad bet. Im favouring shaub to win, but how many times hasnt that guy getting knocked out
    true arlovski does have a very clear path to victory, when i first heard about the fight my first thought was "whoa arlovski might actually win this"
    but i really thought schaub would be around -280 or something

marzwoody

Units
    Small play fagget if you wanna see a unit tell your momz to come round with kneepads and a camera.

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

Dj/ali goes tp a dec -150 sounds good

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    My thoughts exactly.. Arlovsky is big athletic guy himself, always comes into fights in great shape, he's just as fast or maybe even faster then B Schaub on the feet.. Arlovsky has found ways to protect his chin, and most importantly fights with confidence of late.. Dude is a seasoned vet that's winning fights more then losing them right now..

I'm gonna gamble and take a shot at AA winning this bout..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-11-14 at 03:18 PM.

Lick496

Small play fagget if you wanna see a unit tell your momz to come round with kneepads and a camera.

im starting to understand why no one likes you

latarianmilton

Jimmo vs OSP - I believe OSP is overrated and over hyped to some degree... Sure he's on a 4 fight win streak but he's looked very beatable in some of the wins.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Ovince-St-Preux-38842

Jimmo can bang, he's a real threat standing until he gasses and then his hands begin to drop anyways.. My thinking is Jimmo presses early, connects and drops OSP..

I'm going with Ryan Jimmo in this one as I do think he's more skilled standing and is due for a big win.. Like the under/rounds bet as well..http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Ryan-Jimmo-21044
    jimmo's wrestling looked terrible vs te huna who is a lesser grappler than st preux

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

im starting to understand why no one likes you
    He's trying to lock in the "Cawcksucker Of The Year" award early.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Just a heads up: you're being a dick, man. The guy just wanted to know how much you were wagering on your plays, no need to be juvenile here.

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Just a heads up: you're being a dick, man. The guy just wanted to know how much you were wagering on your plays, no need to be juvenile here.
    Just a heads up no one cares, lol all serious and shit on this forum unless your making fun of someone, fkn virgin.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^^Just for the record I have no problem with Mazwoody, MD, and you Lick...

What's all the fussing and fighting over anyways? Is some one trying to be an internet warrior?

I'd say this - If we all are to play in the same sand box we all need to learn to play together, no? Don't be internet warriors and feed the troll, and roll with the jabs and punches I say.. It's only the internet...

We got fights to discuss and figure out - Let's win some money gents!

Let the butt hurt go that I am sensing in some you on this thread....
    Attached Images  
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody, and MD

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Using someone's picture as your profile pic and making a troll thread about how diego won isn't juvenile? Lol grow the f up man, acting all serious on the forum and shit unless your the one making jokes. if you dared tell me how to talk to someone in RL i would whip my rooster out and smack you so hard with it, you would have to wear your fathers guy-liner for a month just to cover up the bruises.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by latarianmilton View Post
    jimmo's wrestling looked terrible vs te huna who is a lesser grappler than st preux
    Perhaps...

I was thinking back when OSP fought Mousasi in StrikeForce... http://www.mma-core.com/videos/fight...force/10025377

I'd say Mousasi had his way punching OSP in the face and threw him around pretty much in the first 2 rounds until he gassed in the third.. OSP seems like a lumbering slow fighter that is lacking technique. If Jimmo is landing in the first round like Mousasi did OSP is going to sleep.. Jimmo can bang and hit harder then Mousasi.. His punches land it's gonna do damage..

Not sure OSP can take that and I do think Jimmo's punches will land.. His wrestling and TD defense should hold up for a few rounds.. I just wanna see if OSP is still standing after 2...

Good fight regardless I think, Jimmo needs this win probably more then OSP and he should be trained up.. Wrestled up too I hope..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-11-14 at 09:38 PM.

marzwoody

Btw i bet you sound like a juvenile teen girl with a slight cute irish accent, like that girl in big brother stop trying to be like an alpha on a forum, when your clearly such a beta in real life.

Wilbo86
    Wilbo86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2706

I'm gonna have to stop visiting this forum.

And I fully acknowledge that posting that opinion will likely result in me receiving aggressive slander from at least one person.

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by Wilbo86 View Post

And I fully acknowledge that posting that opinion will likely result in me receiving aggressive slander from at least one person.
    Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out Plucky!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I hope ya hang around Wilbo.. I enjoy reading your posts... Sleep on it bud, don't make such harsh decisions based on emotion..

PS> Watching UFC tonight, Chael Sonnen is so trying to save face after get caught again for Juicing.. Lol'ing at this... Putting the blame on wife and coming off TRT to regulate... Mask it better next time chump and don't take fights on such short notice to not be able to pass the drug tests..
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-11-14 at 10:29 PM.

Ron_Paul_2012

I hope ya hang around Wilbo.. I enjoy reading your posts... Sleep on it bud, don't make such harsh decisions based on emotion..

PS> Watching UFC tonight, Chael Sonnen is so trying to save face after get caught again for Juicing.. Lol'ing at this... Putting the blame on wife and coming off TRT to regulate... Mask it better next time chump and don't take fights on such short notice to not be able to pass the drug tests..
    Come on Jibster. Get your facts straight. I thought you were supposed to be a writer? Neither of the 2 substances he was taking are PED's. Further more they are necessary to reboot his natural testosterone after legally taking Testosterone Depot. The commission should be ashamed of themselves for cutting off TUE's & then not having a plan for Hendo, Chael & all the other guys that had exemptions and were playing by the rules. It's like saying it's OK to play outside in the sand box put then saying you have to have clean clothes before being allowed back in the house but then not allow anyone to use soap to clean one's clothing. The commission is an absolute disgrace!!!!!

Wilbo86
    Wilbo86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2706

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Come on Jibster. Get your facts straight. I thought you were supposed to be a writer? Neither of the 2 substances he was taking are PED's. Further more they are necessary to reboot his natural testosterone after legally taking Testosterone Depot. The commission should be ashamed of themselves for cutting off TUE's & then not having a plan for Hendo, Chael & all the other guys that had exemptions and were playing by the rules. It's like saying it's OK to play outside in the sand box put then saying you have to have clean clothes before being allowed back in the house but then not allow anyone to use soap to clean one's clothing. The commission is an absolute disgrace!!!!!
    If this is sarcasm, well done sir. You got me.

Ron_Paul_2012

If this is sarcasm, well done sir. You got me.
    You really are 12 years old aren't you. Does your mother know that you spend time on a gambling forum?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Using someone's picture as your profile pic and making a troll thread about how diego won isn't juvenile? Lol grow the f up man, acting all serious on the forum and shit unless your the one making jokes. if you dared tell me how to talk to someone in RL i would whip my rooster out and smack you so hard with it, you would have to wear your fathers guy-liner for a month just to cover up the bruises.
    MD would love it if you whipped ur pecker out, probably not that threatening for him

First 123456 ... Last