mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Gregor baits him and counterpunches him all night, only way Brandao wins is aggressively going for the sub in round one. If he doesnt do that, he's an easier matchup that Miller. And Brandao seems to fight very inconsistently and not using his groundgame enough lately.

Wilbo86
    Wilbo86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2706

Committed a cardinal sin and threw units on narvaez without watching any tape on him. Don't understand Cummins being a 5 to 1 favorite against a guy, who unlike himself, has actually earnt a spot in the UFC. Also listened to an interview of his, I have questions about his ability to perform under pressure and even his mental resolve and commitemnt to fighting. Heavy fade material.

Wilbo86

Woops, wrong thread. Sorry yall

Wilbo86

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Gregor baits him and counterpunches him all night, only way Brandao wins is aggressively going for the sub in round one. If he doesnt do that, he's an easier matchup that Miller. And Brandao seems to fight very inconsistently and not using his groundgame enough lately.
    Agree, exactly what I was trying to get at.

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

I think I agree. I think Miller could of given him more trouble with the reach and the jab. Brandao is wilder and will probably make more mistakes which Conor will capitalize on.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

I actually think this is a an easier matchup for Macgregor. Brandaos gas tank is the worst on planet earth.
    Points Awarded:

omalley21 gave Beelzebubzy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

assume its still 5 rounds?

Wilbo86

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    I actually think this is a an easier matchup for Macgregor. Brandaos gas tank is the worst on planet earth.
    Marz gave me the old "do you even watch MMA?" when i said that, looks like theres a lot of people who agree.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Quote Originally Posted by Wilbo86 View Post
    Marz gave me the old "do you even watch MMA?" when i said that, looks like theres a lot of people who agree.
    well miller is much slower but brandao will engage more often leaving more counter strikes available IMO

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Committed a cardinal sin and threw units on narvaez without watching any tape on him. Don't understand Cummins being a 5 to 1 favorite against a guy, who unlike himself, has actually earnt a spot in the UFC. Also listened to an interview of his, I have questions about his ability to perform under pressure and even his mental resolve and commitemnt to fighting. Heavy fade material.
    I know you don't. Cummins is actually closer to 3-1 and after he wins then you will know why he is favored.

Wilbo86

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    I know you don't. Cummins is actually closer to 3-1 and after he wins then you will know why he is favored.
    Well done, you got me.

Please don´t address or quote me in this forum and I´ll do the same. I genuinely don´t like you and don´t want to waste my time trying to one-up people on the internet.

Ron_Paul_2012

Well done, you got me.

Please don´t address or quote me in this forum and I´ll do the same. I genuinely don´t like you and don´t want to waste my time trying to one-up people on the internet.
    It isn't that you don't like me. You don't know me. What you don't like is when I point out flaws in your thinking. If what I said wasn't true or at the very least had a kernel of truth then it wouldn't bother you. Check your ego at the door before entering any message board and you will be better off for it.

Wilbo86

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    It isn't that you don't like me. You don't know me. What you don't like is when I point out flaws in your thinking. If what I said wasn't true or at the very least had a kernel of truth then it wouldn't bother you. Check your ego at the door before entering any message board and you will be better off for it.
    I identified you a while ago as one of three people who consistently have very little to add in way of thoughtful opinion, knowledge or perspective to this forum. It never used to bother me untill you started condescending me. If you check my post history you´ll know i don´t post that often and when i do its rarely to slander and argue with people.

mirinquads

Marz is mentally challenged bro. Fetal alchohol syndrome out the ass. Que the picture of him MD or someone please.

Ron_Paul_2012

Marz is mentally challenged bro. Fetal alchohol syndrome out the ass. Que the picture of him MD or someone please.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

marzwoody

Don't see any pictures of you brah. your 2 ugly for the internet. you'll break it.

mirinquads

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Don't see any pictures of you brah. your 2 ugly for the internet. you'll break it.
    A comeback truly worthy of a FAS sufferer.

But cheer up, son. See how well Luca did for him self. Maybe you can follow in his tracks. Aint gonna be with MMA betting though.

Ron_Paul_2012

But cheer up, son. See how well Luca did for him self. Maybe you can follow in his tracks. Aint gonna be with MMA betting though.

marzwoody

Do you even bet on MMA? i thought you were just on this forum to insult people,
    Last edited by marzwoody; 06-04-14 at 03:36 PM.

marzwoody

And by the way, your legit ****** up in the head, live in the real world bitch, you wouldn't say that to anyone for obvious reasons mainly being you have no balls and you are an internet troll.
    Last edited by marzwoody; 06-04-14 at 03:57 PM.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Marz is that u now? Did they open a few bakery's around ur joint
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    well miller is much slower but brandao will engage more often leaving more counter strikes available IMO
    Thats a good point, hes also a lot smaller meaning he will have a lot more distance to close.

i think diego has pretty decent wrestling and isnt he a black belt in jiu jitsu? Mcgregors ground game is a bit of a question mark. He as subbed once not that long ago by a guy that is probably not on the level of brandao on the ground. Mcgregor is a bit of a risky bet imo.

marzwoody

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if brandao beats mcgregor.

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

This is 1 ov thoze threds that can ownly make u dummer

mirinquads

And by the way, your legit ****** up in the head, live in the real world bitch, you wouldn't say that to anyone for obvious reasons mainly being you have no balls and you are an internet troll.
    Marz throwing heavy leather now, going after my balls? And you called my ass unfuckable in the PM? And you want a picture of me.. This is unsurprisingly turning gay real quick marzy. Get your fapmaterial elsewhere, i know you know where. I ain't stupid enough to have a picture of me easily detectable on the internet, unlike some people here. Btw stop writing me pms, its creepy.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Marz throwing heavy leather now, going after my balls? And you called my ass unfuckable in the PM? And you want a picture of me.. This is unsurprisingly turning gay real quick marzy. Get your fapmaterial elsewhere, i know you know where. I ain't stupid enough to have a picture of me easily detectable on the internet, unlike some people here. Btw stop writing me pms, its creepy.
    He tried to insult me into being his friend on Xbox once.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

What a surprise, more personal attacks than MMA talk on this forum...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    I guess if you cant win in a discussion you start doing Google searches and pulling up pictures and youtube videos its hilarious because there on there in the first place because I'm not insecure about myself at all and i could care less if people know what i look like.. bunch of faceless losers.. tsk tsk.
    Last edited by marzwoody; 06-05-14 at 06:57 PM.

mirinquads

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Gaberr, when you're not here, no one knows what to bet.... what do you expect bro?

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

I guess if you cant win in a discussion you start doing Google searches and pulling up pictures and youtube videos its hilarious because there on there in the first place because I'm not insecure about myself at all and i could care less if people know what i look like.. bunch of faceless losers.. tsk tsk.
    That's why you keep bringing up that I posted your picture, yeah? Seems to bother you much more than you want to admit.
    Points Awarded:

mirinquads gave MD 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Ignore post wrong thread
    Attached Images

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.