marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    #noobalert

Pickett has fought the champ and beat the champ and outwrestled him in the process
    Lies and propaganda.
    Last edited by marzwoody; 07-14-14 at 05:01 PM.

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

I would call that a good fight for mccall but god knows what his mental state is like right now. His wife cheated on him, his friend died, and i get the impression he uses a lot of drugs. Bad combination.

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by mmaed View Post
    I would call that a good fight for mccall but god knows what his mental state is like right now. His wife cheated on him, his friend died, and i get the impression he uses a lot of drugs. Bad combination.
    How the hell do you know all this about him? ps he was on JRE like a week ago and talking about moving somewhere with his gf / wife so give a valid source or i call bullshit.

marzwoody

It's not cool 2 spread disinfo on a betting forum, just saying bro.

mmaed

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    How the hell do you know all this about him? ps he was on JRE like a week ago and talking about moving somewhere with his gf / wife so give a valid source or i call bullshit.
    Shane del rosario died. He publicly spoke about almost dying a couple years ago from a drug overdose. Rosario was his roomate and rosario died with drugs in his system. Mcall tweeted that his wife cheated on him with rob emerson.

mmaed

Thank you.

First 1234