Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Clomiphene is a drug which regulates estrogen and is a fertility drug used to induce ovulation in women; Dana is arguing that Chael was using it because he was trying to have kids, "and it worked", because his wife is now pregnant.
    Was Sonnen trying to ovulate?

That is just their excuse for a major stain on the company's image as Chael is a major face of the organization.

Pearson 30-27 all day baby. Diego landed like 3 punches in the whole fight.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Clomiphene is a drug which regulates estrogen and is a fertility drug used to induce ovulation in women; Dana is arguing that Chael was using it because he was trying to have kids, "and it worked", because his wife is now pregnant.
    im on clomiphene. It is also used with men to stimulate ur pituitary gland to make ur own testosterone. Now how much these guys take is what i like to know

Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

jason high released from the UFC for pushing ref, so naturally that means sonnen will prob get a title shot upon completion of his suspension for his 2nd failed PED test

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

lol what was it, 2 weeks ago dana said he could see chael being his future replacement plus all the shit he was giving wandy.
    Last edited by brooks85; 06-10-14 at 11:21 PM.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Blingshyne View Post
    jason high released from the UFC for pushing ref, so naturally that means sonnen will prob get a title shot upon completion of his suspension for his 2nd failed PED test
    I knew he was going to get penalized, but damn.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Um... Neither of the 2 substances that he tested + for are PED's. They are med's used to help his body start to produce testosterone again without the use of Testosterone Depot.

Skel
    Skel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Um... Neither of the 2 substances that he tested + for are PED's. They are med's used to help his body start to produce testosterone again without the use of Testosterone Depot.
    I don't know how true it is that those drugs have no performance enhancing effect at all but it's unreasonable to expect a guy to go cold turkey off TRT and fight a few months later. I do think Chael has used PEDs illegally in the past but its hard to fault him in this instance.

Tommy Blingshyne

cool story bro, he failed his 2nd test for banned substances, he's a known cheater and will be rewarded for it

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Skel View Post
    I don't know how true it is that those drugs have no performance enhancing effect at all but it's unreasonable to expect a guy to go cold turkey off TRT and fight a few months later. I do think Chael has used PEDs illegally in the past but its hard to fault him in this instance.
    If the details of the story we have so far are all accurate, then this seems to be the most reasonable opinion.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Could Jacare step up and take on Vitor?

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Chael is too smart not to know what would happen. Let me tell you: He went from fighting Wand, an easy LnP to fighting Vitor, a young dinosaur who would most likely smash his head into little pieces. He takes the test, knowing he will be busted, thus unable to fight. They will later figure out that its due to the post therapy cycle, which he can't be faulted for, as the UFC themselves told him to get off the stuff, and its widely know you can't do that without PCT. Boom, Chael is out of the fight scot free and will likely either re institute the Wand fight, or something else winnable and get that paper + another failed titleshot against Cain or something. Not that he usually needs to win fights for that to happen.

You gotta give it to the gangster, he's a smart man.

Tommy Blingshyne

its actually very easy to fault sonnen...the drugs he took are known banned substances...its not like they were suddenly added to the banned substance list unbeknownst to him...dennis siver got popped for the same banned substance that chael got popped for by the same athletic commission...sonnen just got caught AGAIN and is trying to talk his way out of it...instead, he looks like a fool AGAIN

mirinquads

But people won't. Or the people who do doesn't really matter. Chael will talk his way out of this, as the UFC loves his ass.

Tommy Blingshyne

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    But people won't. Or the people who do doesn't really matter. Chael will talk his way out of this, as the UFC loves his ass.
    oh absolutely, hell be headlining cards and getting more undeserved title shots at the 1st opportunity available

Ron_Paul_2012

cool story bro, he failed his 2nd test for banned substances, he's a known cheater and will be rewarded for it
    Are you f-cking 12 years old? ALL athlete's from ALL sports take PED's. Drug testing creates an UN-LEVEL playing field between those that have the money & connections to get the latest designer masking agents & PED's & those that cannot. Let's not forget about genetic doping that can be done over in China as well. Grow the f-ck up & quit being so naive. No one is cheating because everyone is using.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Sider, is this the girl to dethrone Rousey?

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

Are you f-cking 12 years old? ALL athlete's from ALL sports take PED's. Drug testing creates an UN-LEVEL playing field between those that have the money & connections to get the latest designer masking agents & PED's & those that cannot. Let's not forget about genetic doping that can be done over in China as well. Grow the f-ck up & quit being so naive. No one is cheating because everyone is using.
    This is truth.

Tommy Blingshyne

you sound really stupid, but thats nothing new...

Skel
    Skel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chael claims to be retiring.

Tommy Blingshyne

Quote Originally Posted by Skel View Post
    Chael claims to be retiring.
    think he officially announced it just b4, good riddance

Beelzebubzy

Probably top 5 MW of all time.

Kermit

Well, Diego made $140,000($70k to fight $70k for the win) for his fight with Pearson who made $30,000 and Dana also gave Pearson the win bonus since he should have won.

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by TheCalculator View Post
    This is truth.
    Don't tell Tommy he thinks Chael is the only one that has ever taken a PED. Don't tell him about Santa Claus either. It would definitely put the zap on his brain.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Well, Diego made $140,000($70k to fight $70k for the win) for his fight with Pearson who made $30,000 and Dana also gave Pearson the win bonus since he should have won.
    MD must be pissed at this after his glowing report about Diego's night on Saturday. How dare they give Pearson a win bonus the way he got beat.

mirinquads

Gleison Tibau-esque cut from the whitebelt? Attempted a headbutt too, sick reversal though.

Beelzebubzy

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Gleison Tibau-esque cut from the whitebelt? Attempted a headbutt too, sick reversal though.
    or a bow.

mirinquads

She 'bowed' two times. Dirty fighter. Or maybe bad motorskillz.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

lol blatant headbutt attempt

Beelzebubzy

lol blatant headbutt attempt
    is she related to Cheik Kongo?

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    is she related to Cheik Kongo?
    Yes.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Munoz signed new 4 year contract

Wilbo86
    Wilbo86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2706

Munoz signed new 4 year contract
    Cool, there's still plenty of guys the UFC can build of his somewhat established name. I look forward to fading him against anyone decent.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lmaooooooooooo

Who remembers this guy?! I was on youtube earlier and one of his interviews with Koscheck popped up on side! Guy looks like he's had 15 Red Bulls..most overly enthusiastic and cheesy guy ever! Kos is like "WTF is going on here"!...

lol takes him over a minute to ask one question in this one! Koscheck's face is a picture..

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

This one might be the funniest ever though, he completely freaks Jake Shields out!

First 1234567 ... Last