Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Jordan Mein vs Brandon Thatch... one of the most exciting fights I've heard in quite some time.
    link it dude or nunya will have to bing it
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NunyaBidness

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps
    Keyboard Warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 743

Quote Originally Posted by Educ8d Degener8 View Post
    must win fight, I have sara losing because mma is not a sport for her. She is made of glass.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

Cyborg had a baby. Good luck to her.
    Points Awarded:

Karmaphobia gave Keyboard Warrior 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Warrior View Post
    must win fight, I have sara losing because mma is not a sport for her. She is made of glass.
    I dont get you. all that hype for sara she loses to the best and now you fade her

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    I dont get you. all that hype for sara she loses to the best and now you fade her
    the game is all about money marz. I only care about growing my bankroll. You cant get hung up on your fav fighters or styles. McMann is a great athlete. I think she would still place at Worlds in september at 63 kgs. But this is mma. Sara does not have what it takes. Dropped by pillow fisted Baszler than blown out in seconds against Rousey. Those are the facts. Murphy hits way harder than both those girls. Right now McMann is going to be over valued because some see the potential. But she has a fatal flaw. I mean Tate is a horrible fighter and lasted 2 rounds with Rousey. Anyone decent should take it 5 rnds. McMann is a walking KO waiting to happen.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

the game is all about money marz. I only care about growing my bankroll. You cant get hung up on your fav fighters or styles. McMann is a great athlete. I think she would still place at Worlds in september at 63 kgs. But this is mma. Sara does not have what it takes. Dropped by pillow fisted Baszler than blown out in seconds against Rousey. Those are the facts. Murphy hits way harder than both those girls. Right now McMann is going to be over valued because some see the potential. But she has a fatal flaw. I mean Tate is a horrible fighter and lasted 2 rounds with Rousey. Anyone decent should take it 5 rnds. McMann is a walking KO waiting to happen.
    Its good to see your betting smart now dude

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Cyborg had a baby. Good luck to her.
    When you say "had" you mean "had for dinner" right?

Karmaphobia
    Karmaphobia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3674

Ha!

First ... 5678