k im off this forum no use for it anymore
    Attaboy, skib!

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Lol? Here's a pic of marzwoody from his twitter, guiz:

Looks like John Lineker with Down's syndrome.

Me too.

Hilarious that someone who can't do basic math can come on a forum and call everyone stupid. People keep DMing me on Twitter about how dumb this guy is.

Where's the pic?
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-28-15 at 11:19 AM. Reason: image does not exist

Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Another notch on NUNYA's tilted list. Its funny, thats a couple ive seen now.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Is a picture i chose to put up on the internet supposed to make me embarrassed or something? how strange.
    Actually yes. Because you look like a broke dik fuk.
    Last edited by Ron_Paul_2012; 02-19-14 at 07:55 PM.

Ron_Paul_2012

k im off this forum no use for it anymore
    No more $30 bet's for you anymore kid. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

Once he's not anonymous anymore it kind of ruins the fun of being a complete douchebag on an Internet forum.

Seeya kiddy

Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

i almost want my rousey bet to lose just out of pure spite

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Where's the pic?
    on his twitter

Sgu
    Sgu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 720

haha!!

Makes tread to mock people on the other side of his chump change bets..

gets owned in his own tread where he was looking to ridicule others..

Leaves after getting owned, plays a victim after..

Really.. quality stuff.. and very interesting turn of events!

guess one better not talk outta their arse much here, like this kid! all of a sudden, IRL selfies, youtube uploads and finansial situation exposed!!

Yea on McMann as well, all though not huge.. hit KO/TKO prop as well..

goodfellas433
    goodfellas433's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2549

See, even goofy threads like this have a value! Instead of betting the tko prop, I try to talk to this guy about why it was a valuable play...as it tumbles down to a point that it might not even be worth grabbing anymore...sigh.

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd
    Dwil125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

The Tko prop shot back up to +1000. I have some on the Itd prop but I'm not sure if I should lean towards decision props or all the Itd/tko props.
    http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news...ont-get-there/

I still think there's a chance McMann tries to avoid the the armbar by just not being down there. I was thinking she'll just go for takedowns later in the rounds to try to solidify them.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

A knockout would surprise me here, she isnt fighting Gaff here. Ronda just moves and transitions too well on the bottom to be caught in the crucifix or receive a TKO worthy amount of ground and pound imo. Of course maybe she can get rocked, or maybe Mcmann outcardios her for the TKO, but I dont think its her most likely way to win. +1000 is tempting though.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

Quote Originally Posted by Dwil125 View Post
    The Tko prop shot back up to +1000. I have some on the Itd prop but I'm not sure if I should lean towards decision props or all the Itd/tko props.
    http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news...ont-get-there/

I still think there's a chance McMann tries to avoid the the armbar by just not being down there. I was thinking she'll just go for takedowns later in the rounds to try to solidify them.
    I don't think McMann abandons her bread and butter here. Top control should be safe for her, she will just need to be extra careful to avoid any sweeps or anything silly like a triangle. Wouldn't be surprised to see her spend most the fight in rouseys guard scoring points.

Ron_Paul_2012

Um.... and who has mcmann ever KO'd?
    Who here thinks that smallwoody wouldn't get his ass kicked by Sara McMann?

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

Currently searching for the balls it takes to take McMann at +385 5D Reduced.

I think Rousey is a super woman. A true badass. Her Judo is amazing.

McMann is a silver medalist in wrestling. Tate fought the stupidest fight of the century. She continued to dive right into Rousey's hip...stupid place to be. No way McMann does that. Plus the arm bar is set on the mat where McMann has her strength.

Value play. McMann +385...wish I got the +435 open.

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Who here thinks that smallwoody wouldn't get his ass kicked by Sara McMann?
    Count me in Ron.

Yea...props to Dana for reversing his word that women will never fight in the UFC. Brilliant move. These women are talented and will get better and hotter.

Guys will not be able to look away.

UFC stock going up. Amazing. GSP walks off the stage and waves goodbye...Silva goes away breaking his shin in two and the UFC doesn't miss a beat.

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

All about core strength. Since all of Rousey previous opponents basically had jello core strength...McMann is hard as a rock bro. Gonna be real shitty trying these judo throws on her and if she does...will she be able to control here there? McMann is physically stronger.

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd
    Dwil125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
    I don't think McMann abandons her bread and butter here. Top control should be safe for her, she will just need to be extra careful to avoid any sweeps or anything silly like a triangle. Wouldn't be surprised to see her spend most the fight in rouseys guard scoring points.
    I was just thinking it would be a good game plan if she used the takedowns late in the round to catch up on the round or solidify it with top control and not give rousey the chance to put her in a bad spot. Assuming that the striking isn't completely one sided.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Lol? Here's a pic of marzwoody from his twitter, guiz:

Looks like John Lineker with Down's syndrome.

Me too.

Hilarious that someone who can't do basic math can come on a forum and call everyone stupid. People keep DMing me on Twitter about how dumb this guy is.
    When i see a pic like this i realize how stupid it is to debate with someone more than a couple post. This looks like an 18 year old punk kid. No wonder i though he was clueless
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-28-15 at 11:19 AM. Reason: image does not exist

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    When i see a pic like this i realize how stupid it is to debate with someone more than a couple post. This looks like an 18 year old punk kid. No wonder i though he was clueless
    So what will happen later on when it turns out i'm right, and anyone that bet burnt there money on the mcmann KO prop/ because it seems all that ever happens on this forum is i give my opinion, people argue with me, i end up being right, nobody says shit. and btw that picture was taken like 2 years ago, kettblebells and protein shakes can change a person a lot physically.

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

So what will happen later on when it turns out i'm right, and anyone that bet burnt there money on the mcmann KO prop/ because it seems all that ever happens on this forum is i give my opinion, people argue with me, i end up being right, nobody says shit. and btw that picture was taken like 2 years ago, kettblebells and protein shakes can change a person a lot physically.
    Hey numbnuts. No on gets "burned" sprinkling a bit on a +1000 prop they see value in.

Congratulations if u r correct on the other side of a +1000 prop. U r a true sage...

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by Educ8d Degener8 View Post
    Hey numbnuts. No on gets "burned" sprinkling a bit on a +1000 prop they see value in.

Congratulations if u r correct on the other side of a +1000 prop. U r a true sage...
    Really because i was under the impression if you make a BET and that BET loses then you have just lost money. never mind i must be mistaken. or people like you are the bookies favorite bitches, dumb and greedy just the way they like em.

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Yup

marzwoody

There's nothing more cringe worthy then arguing with someone who is right... you should all just stop now. you should of known your losing an argument when your reply's consist of nitpicking spelling mistakes and pulling up a twitter picture. making idiots look dumb is like a sport to me, i could go all day but after 170 my last post will be an i told you so

goodfellas433
    goodfellas433's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2549

Lol, Rousey is over a 4 to 1 favorite to win. I have her to win ITD, I guess I will never convince you that there can still be value in a +1000 play!

Ron_Paul_2012

There's nothing more cringe worthy then arguing with someone who is right... you should all just stop now. you should of known your losing an argument when your reply's consist of nitpicking spelling mistakes and pulling up a twitter picture. making idiots look dumb is like a sport to me, i could go all day but after 170 my last post will be an i told you so
    Let me guess. You think Cormier & Zou Shiming are going to win as well. You must have a crystal ball kid. Picking heavy favorite's is not a skill kid. It's just stating the obvious. Bragging about 30$ bets on heavy favorites just makes you look foolish.

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by goodfellas433 View Post
    Lol, Rousey is over a 4 to 1 favorite to win. I have her to win ITD, I guess I will never convince you that there can still be value in a +1000 play!
    Of course not. ppl butthurt over the truth. rousey will win. that money they bet on the sara prop willl be wasted. no need for ppl to throw a bitch fit at me like a f-cking girl betting on fights is pretty simple there's only one outcome its not f-cking roulette or some shit. "value" doesn't mean shit if that's the most unlikely outcome you have just wasted money you could of put on the champ.

marzwoody

Of course cormier's gonna win dude. but i also have small plays on whittaker and the hottie jessica eye. if you stopped being a oyster for once in your online life you might realize i actually have good advice.

marzwoody

Let me guess. You think Cormier & Zou Shiming are going to win as well. You must have a crystal ball kid. Picking heavy favorite's is not a skill kid. It's just stating the obvious. Bragging about 30$ bets on heavy favorites just makes you look foolish.
    I have 300 on rousey / cormier less on the rest. the f-ck are you talking about?

Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

So now u look like a 205lb John Lineker with downs instead?

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    So now u look like a 205lb John Lineker with downs instead?
    You have no twitter picture. your prob 100 stone talkin shit on the internet. would u like another pic? talk on the phone? face to face on skype? where is this going man? you cant offend me or effect me in anyway i live in the real world not a dungeon basement. be a man and grow a pair.

Ron_Paul_2012

You have no twitter picture. your prob 100 stone talkin shit on the internet. would u like another pic? talk on the phone? face to face on skype? where is this going man? you cant offend me or effect me in anyway i live in the real world not a dungeon basement. be a man and grow a pair.
    You gonna take that V.

First 123456 Last