marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

So who thinks McMann is actually going to win? LOL

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

$50.00 $480.00 Pending 2/22/14 11:59pm Props Fighting 1037 McMann wins by TKO/KO +960* vs Any other result

Points Awarded:

Dwil125 gave PunisherIND 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NunyaBidness

marzwoody

You sir are crazy.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd
    Dwil125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    $50.00 $480.00 Pending 2/22/14 11:59pm Props Fighting 1037 McMann wins by TKO/KO +960* vs Any other result

I'm on McMann and the Itd prop

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post

Something about Great Minds:

$100.00 $960.00 Pending 2/22/14 11:59pm Props Fighting 1037 McMann wins by TKO/KO +960* vs Any other result

$200.00 $750.00 Pending 2/22/14 11:30pm UFC Fighting 1001 Sara McMann +375* vs Ronda Rousey
    Points Awarded:

Dwil125 gave NunyaBidness 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd
    Dwil125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

I'm wondering how the striking is going to go. McMann could keep it on the feet if she wanted to. She has big power and Honda was getting caught against tate, and reaching for her a little bit too.

marzwoody

Um.... and who has mcmann ever KO'd?

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

So you're officially just a troll then?

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    So you're officially just a troll then?
    Are you retarded? she has one KO by a crucifix, to a can. am i a troll?? try making sense it the future, it will suit you better.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Do you understand what '+960' means?

Do you understand the various ways a KO can happen in an MMA fight?

marzwoody

Do you understand what '+960' means?

Do you understand the various ways a KO can happen in an MMA fight?
    No i don't. because i live in england, and like every other country in the world we don't use your shitty american odds. with your logic patrick cummins is gonna knock out DC on sat, because there is so many various ways a KO can happen in MMA. lmao you suck at mma gambling. stick to football dude. women aren't known for there knockouts, so a wrestler with one KO from crucifix to a can to her name, is gonna knockout the undefeated champ rhonda rousey? you make perfect sense. now i think your a troll.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Hmmm another loud mouth noobie

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    lmao you suck at mma gambling.
    Last edited by NunyaBidness; 02-18-14 at 06:06 PM.

marzwoody

You're right.

Total Possible: Total Profit ROI:
    Total Risked: $1,631,646.40 $2,073,615.43 $107,040.52 6.5603%

How was your 2013?
    You wrote large numbers on a chart. congrats. anyone with a brain would agree with my previous posts. i wouldn't of insulted you, if you didn't try and insult my intelligence while simultaneously making no sense. and coming off like a retard. put some more down on mcmann by KO if you like burning money, then hell argue some more about the various ways she could get a KO. haha f-ck off.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

marz acting belligerent, that's new

marzwoody

I'm done arguing dude, you obvious gamble different to me. my way is the realist approach, all that matters is what is most likely gonna happen anything else is just unnecessary money lost. seems your the opposite. got a bit carried away with the insults so apologize on that part.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

You wrote large numbers on a chart. congrats. anyone with a brain would agree with my previous posts. i wouldn't of insulted you, if you didn't try and insult my intelligence while simultaneously making no sense. and coming off like a retard. put some more down on mcmann by KO if you like burning money, then hell argue some more about the various ways she could get a KO. haha f-ck off.

It's wouldn't have. I realize the UK has an immigration problem, but please learn the language.

I would've put more money down on McMann by KO, but sadly that was the limit. If you would like to book my action, I'll take another $500 at +960.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Beelzebubzy

marzwoody

It's wouldn't have. I realize the UK has an immigration problem, but please learn the language.

I would've put more money down on McMann by KO, but sadly that was the limit. If you would like to book my action, I'll take another $500 at +960.
    LMAO just put your whole bank account on mcmann KO. please don't think i'm angry because of my writing, i'm actually happy with a smile on my face. no i was born and raised in england. picking out spelling mistakes and grammar?? and your a fully grown man?? amazing.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

LMAO just put your whole bank account on mcmann KO.
    $500 is your whole bank account? Sorry you're having some tough times over there.

Do you want the bet or not? If me betting +960 is terrible, they you should be happy to book the action. But, I guess you're just a shit talker like everyone else.

Difference between a real gambler and some punk, we put up the cash. If I think I'm right, I put the money up, every time.

marzwoody

$500 is your whole bank account? Sorry you're having some tough times over there.

Do you want the bet or not? If me betting +960 is terrible, they you should be happy to book the action. But, I guess you're just a shit talker like everyone else.

Difference between a real gambler and some punk, we put up the cash. If I think I'm right, I put the money up, every time.
    Where did i say $500 is my bank account? i said put YOUR whole bank account on mcmann by KO, because i would love to see you lose all your money. do you have selective reading or something? or are you just a moron?

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Another brokeass talker exposed.

Don't know why you fuckers keep trying? I make you look stupid and you run away from the board never to post again.

Where you at Luca?

Where you at On2thenext1?

Where you at DublinUp? (Oh, wait, we know where he's at )
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

cheeese
    cheeese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

Mazwoody going at Nunya

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grabaka, and oldscho0led

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Don't know why you fuckers keep trying? I make you look stupid and you run away from the board never to post again.

Where you at Luca?

marzwoody

Read the title of this thread... your not making any sense dude. arguing with me that mcmann is gonna KO ronda LOL. and you have a bunch of sad dudes coming to your defense and licking your arse. when ronda wins on sat i will reply to you on here, because i'm always right. until then peace.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Read the title of this thread... your not making any sense dude. arguing with me that mcmann is gonna KO ronda LOL. and you have a bunch of sad dudes coming to your defense and licking your arse. when ronda wins on sat i will reply to you on here, because i'm always right. until then peace.
    I hope you're right.

$125.00 $100.00 Pending 2/22/14 11:59pm Props Fighting 1039 Rousey wins by submission -125* vs Any other result

marzwoody

I hope you're right.

$125.00 $100.00 Pending 2/22/14 11:59pm Props Fighting 1039 Rousey wins by submission -125* vs Any other result
    Make your mind up or stop talking to me you pathetic *. this is a thread discussion about rousey vs mcmann not your betting line you *. haha
    Last edited by shari91; 02-19-14 at 01:11 AM.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Where you at Luca?

You say that, but I wrecked you in our last argument. I still don't see how you could confuse me with this guy, though:

Quote Originally Posted by DublinMeUp View Post
    yeah had asians on a lot of them in the singles etc.. don't like using them to much in parlays, been burned by a few late goals to kill the handicap and parlay in the past.

I was going to post this in here but its about as far away from MMA as you can get and we know how some don't like that lol, took the 6+ but went smaller than i wanted originally.
    Quote Originally Posted by DublinMeUp View Post
    This is where i show my astonishing race capping skills..

15:40 - York - Frankel.. Boom!

Na, In all seriousness to win by 5+ lengths is -125 with WH and 6+ is +110 with 888.. both pretty good prices for possibly the best racehorse theres ever been.
    That's about as insulting as me calling you Kalikas' ghost.

Where did i say $500 is my bank account? i said put YOUR whole bank account on mcmann by KO, because i would love to see you lose all your money. do you have selective reading or something? or are you just a moron?
    wat. You can't select what you read? You should try it some time, it allows me to skip most of your drivel.
    Points Awarded:

Tommy Blingshyne gave MD 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    You say that, but I wrecked you in our last argument. I still don't see how you could confuse me with this guy, though:

That's about as insulting as me calling you Kalikas' ghost.

wat. You can't select what you read? You should try it some time, it allows me to skip most of your drivel.
    You mean like the last four times you argued with me and lost money? yeah drivel. whatever. gonna get off this i could argue with morons all day wont get me anywhere. my problem is i actually respond like i would in real life. you might as well just worship what i say its the only way your gonna win more money than lose, cya!

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

I'm on McMann, and some props on her, sorry bros, I hope I don't mush this one for us.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

No i don't. because i live in england, and like every other country in the world we don't use your shitty american odds. with your logic patrick cummins is gonna knock out DC on sat, because there is so many various ways a KO can happen in MMA. lmao you suck at mma gambling. stick to football dude. women aren't known for there knockouts, so a wrestler with one KO from crucifix to a can to her name, is gonna knockout the undefeated champ rhonda rousey? you make perfect sense. now i think your a troll.
    dude this painful, please stop

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by cheeese View Post
    Mazwoody going at Nunya

lmaooooooooo

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Where you at Luca?

hehe

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Why dont you take the bet then? He's offering you free money, I dont understand why you wouldnt take it then?

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

this fight has a good chance to make it to the judges.

1234 ... Last