Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by Sykes View Post
    square knee in the six pack is not a liver shot imo. I was on Ronda all the way btw, was a joke of a fight.
    I watched it on a stream, so all I know is one blocky set of pixels hit another blocky set of pixels and then it fell down.

torrentzflow
    torrentzflow's Avatar Become A Pro!

sara said something about her liver, but to be honest she has no idea what she is talking about. A liver shot that drops you are down for 20 seconds or more. the problem is sara couldnt take the pain of the wind going out of her and flopped like a fish out of water, extremely newbie move. and dean freaked out when she went head first in the mat. no idea why she would do that. a body shot doesnt make you go head first into the mat. everything just looked so fake/wrong about the whole situation. Could that one punch rocked sara on the mat? could be I think Sara has severe brain damage from the car wreck and can not take a punch to save her life. Extreme glass jaw. Sad the only fighter who can beat rousey has a f-cked brain because of the car crash.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

1200 on Mpumbu?

Wilbo86
    Wilbo86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2706

This thread gets more and more hopeless everytime i check in....

torrentzflow

Quote Originally Posted by Wilbo86 View Post
    This thread gets more and more hopeless everytime i check in....
    why dont you report this account too and get me banned again you f0cking fagg0t. I know who you are. Your hair cut is a disgrace.

torrentzflow

William AndrewsBrisbane, Australia

torrentzflow

lol at you talking shit what a disgrace

Wilbo86

Quote Originally Posted by torrentzflow View Post
    why dont you report this account too and get me banned again you f0cking fagg0t. I know who you are. Your hair cut is a disgrace.
    Consider it done.

Wilbo86

FYI that picture isn't me, thats a friend of mine. My chess.com avatar is a sheeps face.

Second FYI, even if you did post the correct picture and insulted the hair cut of said sheep, i wouldn't have been offended or intimidated.

torrentzflow

you are bitch made, pls point me to your rousey bet before the fight? Because i dont think it exists

torrentzflow

dont worry fagg0t put me out of my misery have the mods nuke me, i would be devasted if i couldnt post with such high quality people like you

Wilbo86

I had an inside the distance bet as part of one of my multi's... having said that i don't come to this forum to brag about how much money i win.

torrentzflow

o so you're just trollin' then? I guess if rousey lost you were going to tell us all about your losing bet? Of course not. You're a passive aggressive dickhead who had plenty of time to back your girl rousey and you didnt post a single word. you are wasting my time.

torrentzflow

marz and ron get my respect for posting they bet rousey BEFORE the fight William is past posting. Waiting till the fights are over to post all his winners. Must be easy betting that way. I bet you never lose.

Wilbo86

Like i said, i don't come here to brag, or talk down fighters and their fans.

This is like talking to a 12 yr old... its getting painfull.

torrentzflow

you're not fooling anyone william. you come here to troll and brag about past posted bets, and harass people through pm's. You're a little shit.

torrentzflow

27 years old and still posting u mad on the internet. What is it like being a virgin? pussy that hard to get in brisbane? With that haircut I could see why.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

torrentzflow

clearly you playing chess and talking shit about a bet you didnt tell anyone until you knew it won. But yeah you're so grown up and refined. F-cking clown shoes.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like sider and i agree with everyone hes said.

Wilbo86

Y U mad bro?

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

can we all just get along?

marzwoody

torrentzflow

Quote Originally Posted by Wilbo86 View Post
    Y U mad bro?
    im glad you think this is a game. i am emotionally and physically devastated. i cry every day i wake up and remember the stoppage, because i am a real fan. the day ronda loses you will jump to the next person or stop following the sport because you're a band wagon fan who only roots for winners. mcmann could go 0-4 and i will support her til the end.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

im glad you think this is a game. i am emotionally and physically devastated. i cry every day i wake up and remember the stoppage, because i am a real fan. the day ronda loses you will jump to the next person or stop following the sport because you're a band wagon fan who only roots for winners. mcmann could go 0-4 and i will support her til the end.
    I feel you brother. Life long mets fan here. Been shedding daily tears since 2006!

torrentzflow

thanks brother, i hope the mets win this year for you. with team sports you always have next year. fighters have such a short career and mcmann is already so old. i feel she will never get a title shot again. maybe i will feel better if her next fight is announced and she wins in impressive fashion. but i feel another loss she will be cut, zuffa only hates one other girl more than mcmann and that is kaufman. both are treated very badly. tate will likely get 2 or 3 more title shots and same goes for carmouche.

marzwoody

Cheer up man. she has a real chance of dominating in her next performance.

First 123