capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

At least it was close

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd
    Dwil125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    Sorry dude. I know we've had our differences, but that stoppage was bullshit, I was on McMann as well.
    Herb Dean has done that twice now in the last two numbered events. That stoppage sucked.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Funniest thing with herb dean is tht Rogan says the same kind of thing everytime..."Herb Dean is top of the food chain ref but i think that was a late stoppage" then next event.... "Herb Dean is the best ref on planet-earth but tht stoppage was early, he could of given them a chance"! At what point is it gonna click tht perhaps Herb Dean isnt tht good a ref?!

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Funniest thing with herb dean is tht Rogan says the same kind of thing everytime..."Herb Dean is top of the food chain ref but i think that was a late stoppage" then next event.... "Herb Dean is the best ref on planet-earth but tht stoppage was early, he could of given them a chance"! At what point is it gonna click tht perhaps Herb Dean isnt tht good a ref?!
    A couple of years ago i thought Dean was the worst fukin ref on the planet Earth. He has improved greatly. Didn't see the Rousey fight so im gonna cut him some slack. I didn't have a real problem with the Uriah fight. At one point Uriah was flat on his stomach and i thought he was knocked out.

99Boxster
    99Boxster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4394

Sider, that sucked. Everyone here in Sara's home town is pissed. Her daughter was here staying with family. I still think Ronda wins but we all wanted to see Sara have a chance to recover. I hope the conspiracy theorists aren't right that claim UFC pays off refs and judges to protect their best ppv draws. Hope sara fights Kaufman and gets back in contention. War Mcmann!

torrentzflow
    torrentzflow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Op here, Boxter why do you think rousey still was going to win? I was at the fight very close up. Rousey got completely shut down in the take down department. something like 0/3 and sara didnt go for a shot yet. Given all the weight Ronda was carrying well over 20 lbs more than sara I have no doubt sara was going to ETG. Embrace the grind and drown Ronda in the later rounds.Hated the stoppage but to be fair sara needs to learn how to recover properly. Her body langauge was very bad, Flopping to her back she would've been saved. Also really worry about Sara's durability. Her body seemed to turn to glass. No doubt proper training can prepare you for body shots. Pacuaquio has done it.Dont like Sara's camp. She needs higher level coaches. Wont happen because she has a family i know but moving to tristar for the camp would've been better plus more time in NY. But make no mistake she has all the tools to win that fight..And Sara's hair looked great. WAR MCMANN indeed. FOrever a fan!!!! Ronda did not look good to me. May be biased but ROnda could lose here soon before MCmann gets back there. DAvis or Nunes will knock her out.Nice to talk to you boxter.EDIT: puninsher no pm's, but i had davis and under 2.5 rounds lost slightly on that fight!
    Last edited by torrentzflow; 02-24-14 at 05:13 PM.

torrentzflow

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd

how do you know that ronda was 20 pounds heavier then mcmann?

torrentzflow

i didnt weigh them but i know for sure mcmann walks around 145 and the rumours i heard is ronda is pushing close to 170, it looked like ronda ate another person when she got in the cage

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd

The heaviest male featherweight that I know of has been 170 - 175lbs (79.5 kilos) day of the fight and that was Nik Lentz when he fought Mendes. Honda wasn't close to 170.

torrentzflow

170 in the cage? No, but for sure she is 170 walking around that is directly from monte cox and if you seen her in public you would believe it. by looking at them on the face off in the cage rousey might of had even more than a 20lb advantage 23-25 lbi have no idea about kilos and all that just going by water weight and sheer mass

torrentzflow

vshitomi is a small lady and mcmann did not dwarf her. mcmann is not very big. beutiful but not big

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by torrentzflow View Post
    Op here, Boxter why do you think rousey still was going to win? I was at the fight very close up. Rousey got completely shut down in the take down department. something like 0/3 and sara didnt go for a shot yet. Given all the weight Ronda was carrying well over 20 lbs more than sara I have no doubt sara was going to ETG. Embrace the grind and drown Ronda in the later rounds.Hated the stoppage but to be fair sara needs to learn how to recover properly. Her body langauge was very bad, Flopping to her back she would've been saved. Also really worry about Sara's durability. Her body seemed to turn to glass. No doubt proper training can prepare you for body shots. Pacuaquio has done it.Dont like Sara's camp. She needs higher level coaches. Wont happen because she has a family i know but moving to tristar for the camp would've been better plus more time in NY. But make no mistake she has all the tools to win that fight..And Sara's hair looked great. WAR MCMANN indeed. FOrever a fan!!!! Ronda did not look good to me. May be biased but ROnda could lose here soon before MCmann gets back there. DAvis or Nunes will knock her out.Nice to talk to you boxter.EDIT: puninsher no pm's, but i had davis and under 2.5 rounds lost slightly on that fight!
    Is that you Sider?

torrentzflow

ronda was well on her way to losing saturday night. im not blinded by dana and ronda's lies. herb had to step in, i admit mcmann has a glass body and cant take damage, but Sara does not have the aids patient cardio of tate, and ronda slowed way down in that tate fight. It was going to be along beating at the hands of mcmann untill mcmanns body betrayed her. Sara is still very new to striking and had ronda worried to death with some simple combos, Nunes has bombs for hands and could ko anyone including men, ronda is not made of steal remember tate rocking her with that upkick? because I do. no one points out that ronda gets all the calls in the cage and is by far the largest woman in her division but they shit on jones for dominating smaller men, they same can be said about ronda if not a bigger gap in her chosen divison, that is before all the shady judging and reffing that goes with with being a zuffa chosen one. ronda could fight 155 lb women and not look small.
    Last edited by torrentzflow; 02-24-14 at 10:24 PM.

torrentzflow

anyways im signing off, WAR MCMANN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope cyborg never comes to the ufc, I want ronda 15-0 when they rematch and mcmann is +750 I will be betting BIG on Mcmann

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

anyways im signing off, WAR MCMANN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope cyborg never comes to the ufc, I want ronda 15-0 when they rematch and mcmann is +750 I will be betting BIG on Mcmann
    Glad to see you didn't off yourself after McCann got crushed. You lost $1200 & your car. Hopefully you took my advice and have some bus pass's. However, I see that you still haven't learned your lesson. Ronda is never going to lose bro & McCann was never that good. She got a gift decision against Bayszler. In the big picture $1200 & your car is not that big of a deal. You'll get that $ back but for goodness sake don't lose it all again if McCann fights "The Rowdy One". Just walk away before you have to crawl away. I'm just trying to help ya kid.

torrentzflow

so she lost to baszler early in her career big deal? if sara could take a little damage she would be the best 135 fighter ever, but she has a glass body and jaw. not enough sparring and probable brain damage from the wreck. Sara was ejected broke her arm and knocked out. Pre 2004 Sara beats any woman in the world at 135

torrentzflow

Sara made a huge mistake is sparring. Spending most time in a wrestling gym does not get you ready for striking. you could tell she has been working on the pads. and probably spars with guys who hold back a lot. Sara needs to find woman her size and spar close to 90 percent to learn to condition her body and jaw for strikes. That is almost impossible for any woman to do unless you fly sparring partners in or live somewhere with a lot of female boxers. Rousey has a huge advantage with all the money she has finding coaches, sparring partners and living in la.

Thor4140

For what its worth i believe the 20 pounds Sider quotes. I thought Rousey looked huge Saturday night.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

You should of listened to my advice ages ago. mcmann isn't even worthy to step into the cage with ronda. davis should of been fighting for the title at 170.

marzwoody

I like your enthusiasm though. your a good dude.

torrentzflow

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    You should of listened to my advice ages ago. mcmann isn't even worthy to step into the cage with ronda. davis should of been fighting for the title at 170.
    you predicted an armbar like every other square on the internet. I said sara would shut down the take downs. I was right 0 for 3 on takedowns. Sara has better cardio. Herb bean stopped the fight early. a liver shot keeps you down for 15-20 seconds not 3 seconds like mcmann did. she just didnt have her muscles flexed when the shot landed it was a flash knock down. did you see travis browne vs overeem? You can easily come back from a body shot, dean f-cked up.

torrentzflow

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    For what its worth i believe the 20 pounds Sider quotes. I thought Rousey looked huge Saturday night.
    i dont know how much she weighed but she looked WAY larger than frankie edgar. I predict over 155 lbs. sara looked 138 lbs or 63kilos

torrentzflow

mcmann next to edgar the 155 lb champnow compare that to the she beast mcmann had to fight on saturday, ronda is f-cking huge

marzwoody

you predicted an armbar like every other square on the internet. I said sara would shut down the take downs. I was right 0 for 3 on takedowns. Sara has better cardio. Herb bean stopped the fight early. a liver shot keeps you down for 15-20 seconds not 3 seconds like mcmann did. she just didnt have her muscles flexed when the shot landed it was a flash knock down. did you see travis browne vs overeem? You can easily come back from a body shot, dean f-cked up.
    If i thought she would win by armbar i would of placed a bet via armbar. but i didn't. i put money down on the W. i said rousey would win. i tried talking some sense in you but you were having none of it. you have no one to blame for your losses but yourself. dude she got dropped in like 66 seconds time to get a reality check.

marzwoody

She didn't deserve a title shot. if she had beaten kaufman, zingano, tate, or davis i would say yes. its not over for mcmann but she will never beat ronda in her career. your better off putting money on her in anyone else she fights.

marzwoody

Just trying to help you, you shouldn't let emotions get in the way of betting on fights. you need to look at it objectivity. i'm a big fan of jessica eye. i wanted to see her beat davis. but when i looked at it what most ppl overlooked is davis is a bjj black belt. so i put money on davis what do ya know she controls the whole second round on the ground. this is just betting smart

torrentzflow

yeah we all know sara had severe personal problems and would be rusty. THE UFC KNEW THE SAME AND CHERRY PICKED HER FOR THAT EXACT REASON. TO GET RONDA A QUICK WIN KNOWING SARA WAS A MESS EMOTIONALLY. BIGGEST CHERRY PICK IN HISTORY.

torrentzflow

the ufc rushed this fight so bad trying to pick off mcmann at the worst time, ZERO marketing like 5k in attendance. The countdown show never aired until thursday on fox sports 2 at midnight surrounded by a horrible card on PPV so no one would watch what they were doing getting Sara out of the way quietly and easily. the fans were not DUPED!! bad stoppage and the ufc is trash i will never watch another event or bet on one.

Thor4140

never saw a guy gloat so much about a almost 5 to 1 favorite. Kinda reminds me of the guy who scores a touchdown and dances around like a nitwit for 20 seconds. MD this guy has nothing on u when it comes to gloating

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

If i thought she would win by armbar i would of placed a bet via armbar.
    And where would you have placed this bet? Kushmoney.com?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    And where would you have placed this bet? Kushmoney.com?
    At a local in Sunderland, you wouldnt know it

Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

AFAIK unless women are really really different, the liver is not under the . I thought it was a shite stoppage, along with the fight before it, joke of a fight. Profitable fights but weak weak PPV event, the last two events have been crap.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Didn't McMann confirm it was a liver shot in the post-fight interview though?

Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

square knee in the six pack is not a liver shot imo. I was on Ronda all the way btw, was a joke of a fight.

First 123 Last