dankeykang
    dankeykang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

wmma = can fighting. Ronda might have the worst striking in history and she is considered the best

dankeykang

Quote Originally Posted by Sato View Post
    WMMA is hyped up garbage product. Its a miracle that all of a sudden somewhat attractive women decide to cagefight and thats the sole reason people watch.

I dont give a fuqq about the fighting. Most of the scraps are laughable...Rondas armbar is able to beat everyone at this point which shows what kind of a joke that fuqqin' thing is.

They are able to show their skills to the world now which is good...but headining a card in Vegas? Jesus are you nuts?

Ask Vaughany...just last week he shot of some bets via mobile app while shittin'...he doesnt give a shit either...
    What happened to your girl Gaff? did zuffa take her roids away?

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by dankeykang View Post
    What happened to your girl Gaff? did zuffa take her roids away?
    I wish they did! Roided up bitch cant bust a grape.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    What? It wasn't new

Moreover, Royce beat Cans similarly as Ronda is. The reason being that the sport is young and talent pool isn't deep.
    this is exactly how i see it. I think i said this a few years ago in this joint. royce beat a bunch of people who didn't know what the hell he was doing. Same as Ronda. KInda pathetic these girls are this slow of learners.

ibetkellybro
    gabe criterion
    ibetkellybro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 167

I agree most wmma fighters come from a kickboxing background. A quick scan of the ufc roster only has one bjj black belt. Who didnt really come from the bjj world. Davis was a kickboxer also before bjj. None of the high lvl female grapplers have transition over from bjj. because of the money. most can make more doing seminars and coaching than mma.

there are women who know wtf an armbar is and know how to grapple at a high lvl but the only one currently in mma is ronda. and mcmann of course coming from wrestling.

and i know about ediane gomes. she was a bjj black belt. but im talking world class bjj people. Hannette Staack, penny thomas and others.
    Last edited by ibetkellybro; 01-14-14 at 02:19 PM.

ibetkellybro
    gabe criterion
    ibetkellybro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 167

and the worst brown belt ive ever seen grapple is sarah kaufman

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Royce showed the world a completely new martial art that revolutionized combat sports and how people look at it.

Are you nuts?
    Royce Gracie invented jiu jitsu?

dankeykang

I wish they did! Roided up bitch cant bust a grape.
    Gaff shouldnt be cut if miesha was not cut, miesha also got finished twice in her ufc fights and still getting good fights.

Sato

Quote Originally Posted by Educ8d Degener8 View Post
    Royce Gracie invented jiu jitsu?
    Royce used BJJ in the US and thats all it matters in terms of popularity. Yeah Helio and Kimura grappled for 20 hours straight 50 years ago but there was no money involved. SEG/Zuffa made BJJ popular among people with cash. Jesus people..whats wrong with ya...

Gaff shouldnt be cut if miesha was not cut, miesha also got finished twice in her ufc fights and still getting good fights.
    Gaff has no fan base and is german. The only german fighter Zuffa keeps having faith in is Siver because of fighting style. Gaff ****** up really bad. She should have just thrown haymakers all night to win some fans. Just haymakers with a scream...BAM!
    Last edited by Sato; 01-15-14 at 06:51 AM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Panzaaa

dankeykang

Royce used BJJ in the US and thats all it matters in terms of popularity. Yeah Helio and Kimura grappled for 20 hours straight 50 years ago but there was no money involved. SEG/Zuffa made BJJ popular among people with cash. Jesus people..whats wrong with ya...

Gaff has no fan base and is german. The only german fighter Zuffa keeps having faith in is Siver because of fighting style. Gaff ****** up really bad. She should have just thrown haymakers all night to win some fans. Just haymakers with a scream...BAM!
    Im a fan of Gaff. Dynamite in her hands. Watched the slo mo replay and she would've decapitated mcmann with one of those punches but mcmann slipped it. Gaff will be back.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Just finished watching McCann vs Bayszler. McCann is going to get crushed by Rousey! I doubt McCann could even beat Julianna Pena! Sider & his little asian friend dankeykang/LoveDaRush/kid_mikey_84/Sgu are going down hard!

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

And how much you betting?

dankeykang

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Just finished watching McCann vs Bayszler. McCann is going to get crushed by Rousey! I doubt McCann could even beat Julianna Pena! Sider & his little asian friend dankeykang/LoveDaRush/kid_mikey_84/Sgu are going down hard!
    McMann will lose but it will be her jaw that betrays her. Rousey is not that type of fighter.

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    I might bet (30 units) Rousey via Sub or Rousey straight or both. It depends on the via Sub line. To be honest McCann does have a clear path to victory via Dec. I can see McCann winning rounds through takedowns and top control. McCann is an Olympian and is training with Marcelo Garcia. It will be Rousey's toughest fight by far. I really do understand why Sider is betting McCann. When McCann was +435 it was a great deal. But it's too much fun razzing him. He's the only one on the board who flip's out when you disagree with him. I've never seen anything like it.
    Last edited by Ron_Paul_2012; 01-16-14 at 11:28 AM.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Didnt Sider take Ortiz? I bet his head is about to explode with that decision.

dankeykang

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Didnt Sider take Ortiz? I bet his head is about to explode with that decision.

dankeykang

I might bet (30 units) Rousey via Sub or Rousey straight or both. It depends on the via Sub line. To be honest McCann does have a clear path to victory via Dec. I can see McCann winning rounds through takedowns and top control. McCann is an Olympian and is training with Marcelo Garcia. It will be Rousey's toughest fight by far. I really do understand why Sider is betting McCann. When McCann was +435 it was a great deal. But it's too much fun razzing him. He's the only one on the board who flip's out when you disagree with him. I've never seen anything like it.
    lol you're just now watching the baszler fight? I wonder who told you about Marcelo.......hmmm. It is always good to research BEFORE the line comes out. There is no luck in gambling only preparation and opportunity.

dankeykang

Um no, I let plenty of stuff slide. But I have sensitive subjects Im very well versed and when people talk out of their ass about them without any real deep knowledge about the subject it bothers me. They are willfully diluting the pool with incorrect facts and assumptions leading to meme's that are flat out wrong.

But hey this actually helps me in the long run if enough dummies buy into it without doing their due diligence and f-ck up the market even more than it already is.

But it really doesnt work when the dummies are betting air. Nick doesnt move the lines based on breezes.

dankeykang

Ron_Paul_2012

lol you're just now watching the baszler fight? I wonder who told you about Marcelo.......hmmm. It is always good to research BEFORE the line comes out. There is no luck in gambling only preparation and opportunity.
    I have seen that fight numerous times. I said I just got done watching it. I never said I just watched the fight for the first time. You don't pay attention to details. In gambling details make the difference between winning & losing son.

dankeykang

I have seen that fight numerous times. I said I just got done watching it. I never said I just watched the fight for the first time. You don't pay attention to details. In gambling details make the difference between winning & losing son.
    so why did you say "watching it" instead of "re-watching it"

Remember we cant read your mind, Pay attention to what you say. And your memory must be fuzzy because I remember every round of that fight and haven't seen it since july 2012

dankeykang

anyways ron that video is almost useless. McMann has totally different grappling partners and style now

Her two main grappling partners are in the UFC and sick grapplers. But I will keep that info in house between me and my boi's

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Sato

Gonna be a long road for cute Miesha to realize that superstardom train drove away from her...for ever!

marzwoody

anyways ron that video is almost useless. McMann has totally different grappling partners and style now

Her two main grappling partners are in the UFC and sick grapplers. But I will keep that info in house between me and my boi's
    The only good thing shes good at grappling with is rooster.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

The only good thing shes good at grappling with is rooster.
    Isnt tht all tht matters

Codeviper
    Codeviper's Avatar Become A Pro!

I actually want Ronda to get beat up mainly because of her display of childish and stupid behavior with Tate. I think we all got to see the real Ronda in the TUF show and she might be sexy and is certainly a great fighter, but she has no class at all.

marzwoody

Nice. don't see mcmann winning in any fashion.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

I guess we will see how big a draw Rousey really is with Evans off this card

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

200k buys me thinks

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

Anyone liki whitaker to beat thompson?

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Played rory here. I feel like this is a tailor made matchup for him
    if his head is on straight this should be a jab fest
    I don't see it. Rory is the rightful favorite and perhaps we all overrated Maia at 170lbs. But Rory isn't the wrestler Fitch is. He may be a little bigger/stronger/more explosive. But his wrestling is pretty overrated (more so his offensive wrestling I guess). But I could see Maia dragging him down and controlling him for periods on his back. I think the line is a bit too high. Depends how either bounce back from a disappointing loss.

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by mmaed View Post
    Anyone liki whitaker to beat thompson?
    Yep.

First 12345 ... Last