sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    If youre reading this gabe i will have to advice you to stop smoking and get a degree. And stop telling jokes. And stop betting. And log out of this forum. And get help. You should thank me.
    I wouldn't take all that advice. Gabe lives in LA California where cost of living is high. He has to live with his family just to get by. Things are tight his sister just had a baby so Gabe is probably babysitting too. Gabe is 26 so his life is half over and he would need 250k or more to get a degree and still would not find a good paying job. If he defaulted on his loans, and we know he would, he would end up in jail. Telling jokes is a hobby for him and from what I can tell his only income is writing about gambling so he needs to gamble to be in the game.

logging off the forum is a good idea though.
    Last edited by sideloaded; 11-05-13 at 05:19 PM.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    There was exactly one close round in that fight, the other four were easy to score, and for you to act as if it's a robbery because you had money on Chandler is silly.
    yes i had money on Chandler and no it means nothing when i judge a fight. I have come on here a few times saying i should have lost a fight i won so that theory of urs is as bad as ur judging.
    Last edited by Thor4140; 11-05-13 at 06:36 PM.

Thor4140

I am going to say this for the last time, and it's not for you, it's for everyone who's reading this and may actually take you seriously or think that you're not a liar: the first time you lied about your record (when you went 13-8, and claimed to have went 18-1), I tweeted you, in a friendly manor, and said, basically "hey man, you messed up your record, you went 13-8, not 18-1". I knew that you were being disingenuous, but I have no issue with you, so I thought I'd just point it out. Your reaction was to tweet me dozens of times with abusive messages, and direct message me calling me a backstabber, a scumbag, a pussy, and just about every other name you could think of. You are well aware of this.

You are a liar, Gabe, and I gave you the decency of pointing out in a friendly way that you "miscalculated" your 13-8 record as 18-1 somehow, and you completely abused me for it through multiple tweets and DM's, instead of respecting what I had done.

Maybe you should have realized by now that if you post your record publicly, people will notice when you lie about your results after the fact.
    what was the point of this thread again? I know this isn't

Thor4140

Dominic Cruz

"I think the number one thing wrong is, judges don't know how to score wrestling," he said. "We've got boxing judges in there, and they don't know how to score a takedown, they don't know what control is and what grappling is. They don't score it. They only score damage being done on what they know, which was boxing."
    "I think [Chandler] won, I think it was an extremely close, competitive fight, but I think that the deciding round is round 2, where everyone is in limbo. Did Mike win? He got five takedowns and he got outpunched by three punches. And you lose the round? I don't understand how that works whatsoever. You're not counting the grappling, you're only counting a three-punch punching rate that is higher than Mike Chandler."

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

so they were tied.

1.) Effective Defense removed as a criteria.

2.) Striking and Grappling are now considered to be given equal weight.

3.) The term "damage" will no longer be used as a descriptor when discussing the scoring of a round. It will be replaced by "effective".

Finally, the ABC has clarified and amended the definitions of several terms in the Unified Rules of MMA

1.) "Effective Striking" - Heavier strikes that have a visible impact on the opponent will be given more weight than the number of strikes landed.

2.) "Effective Grappling" - judged by considering the amount of successful executions of a legal takedown, reversals and submission attempts.

3.) "Effective Aggression" - moving forward scoring with a legal technique or attacking from the guard with threatening submissions.

4.) "Cage/Ring Control" - dictating the pace, place and position of the fight.
    http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/7/17...oring-mma-news
    Eddie won the striking, Chandler the grappling. the round comes down to cage control. Eddie was dictating the pace with his foot work. Chandler could not cut him off at all. Eddie wins the round.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Dominic Cruz

"I think the number one thing wrong is, judges don't know how to score wrestling," he said. "We've got boxing judges in there, and they don't know how to score a takedown, they don't know what control is and what grappling is. They don't score it. They only score damage being done on what they know, which was boxing."
    "I think [Chandler] won, I think it was an extremely close, competitive fight, but I think that the deciding round is round 2, where everyone is in limbo. Did Mike win? He got five takedowns and he got outpunched by three punches. And you lose the round? I don't understand how that works whatsoever. You're not counting the grappling, you're only counting a three-punch punching rate that is higher than Mike Chandler."
    Cruz is ever-so slightly biased though!!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    I wouldn't take all that advice. Gabe lives in LA California where cost of living is high. He has to live with his family just to get by. Things are tight his sister just had a baby so Gabe is probably babysitting too. Gabe is 26 so his life is half over and he would need 250k or more to get a degree and still would not find a good paying job. If he defaulted on his loans, and we know he would, he would end up in jail. Telling jokes is a hobby for him and from what I can tell his only income is writing about gambling so he needs to gamble to be in the game.

logging off the forum is a good idea though.
    just got ridiculous image of Gaberz calling the baby a foool for not tailing his betz

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    Gabe doesnt lie, he is just delusional. You are simply mistaking incompetence for lies. Why would he care about losing his mmaob job if he is able to consistently profit from mma wagering? Lol its cause he doesnt. Anyone can flip between having good events and bad events. How do we even know he is profitable? I never see his units/bet. He uses the good ol' ultra ambiguity like "moderate". Lol then he always backtracks and convinces himself that his winning bets were the ones he bet the most on. Gabe has been an idiot since day one..why did it take so long for you guys to realize?

Gabe is just a delusional gambling addict that always thinks he's up and always thinks he has an edge. Your time in he past 3 years would have been better served earning minimum wage at at McDonalds.
    lol

get ready for a lot more lol's guyz, I've had fun wasting 10 minutes at work reading last couple pages!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
    DAMMIT what book? Local?
    looool

yee local, you wouldnt know it cuz

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Md is jelly that your a tout and he is a gay body builder that bangs his pseudo girlfriend to the ufc gladiator theme

go get them winnerz gabe

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    MD is a hater who has been obsessed with me for a while and has been out to do me harm, so I am not trying to convince him that I'm truthful, because he knows I am and is just looking for holes to try and hurt me.

For anyone who doesn't really know me, I'm a good guy and generally a very honest person. I never lie about anything, unless it would help get me pu$$y. I certainly would never try to lie about how many recommended bets won and lost, especially on incredibly profitable nights, and especially when I'm FULLY AWARE that MD is out there keeping track of all my shit. It would be very stupid of me to lie about numbers when I KNOW he is keeping track and will be on me if I make a mistake, which I did and he was.

I had an incredibly great night of bets, but if anybody is as offended as MD that I missed the Boetsch under prop for my tally, then I apologize.
    exactly, that's why it's so funny that you still did

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Filkins on punisher sucking rooster for cash
    lol

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    wouldn't it be easier to just say "filkinz" instead of "long shot personal underdog pick"? it is the same thing, after all.
    hehehehe

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Is it too late for popcorn dude?

never too late for popcorn and mega lolz cuzin

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    so they were tied.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/7/17...oring-mma-news
    Eddie won the striking, Chandler the grappling. the round comes down to cage control. Eddie was dictating the pace with his foot work. Chandler could not cut him off at all. Eddie wins the round.
    So let me see if i have this right. Chandler has to chase Eddie down in order for us to even have a fight but Eddies nice footwork (looking pretty avoiding and running) Dictates the round even tho Chandler almost snapped his neck in two two different occasions this round and took him down an additional 3 times? How is Carmont winning then? He won three in a row taking guys down and doing nothing. His last fight i will give him but by ur criteria i shouldn't. Eddie lands three more punches in the round but gets taken down five times, and two almost put him in a wheelchair for life, but he wins? lol.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Nine posts in a row for V. A record?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Nine posts in a row for V. A record?
    ha could be, would be close tho

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass
    Wanna Bet On It?'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5734

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    MD is a hater who has been obsessed with me for a while and has been out to do me harm, so I am not trying to convince him that I'm truthful, because he knows I am and is just looking for holes to try and hurt me.

For anyone who doesn't really know me, I'm a good guy and generally a very honest person. I never lie about anything, unless it would help get me pu$$y. I certainly would never try to lie about how many recommended bets won and lost, especially on incredibly profitable nights, and especially when I'm FULLY AWARE that MD is out there keeping track of all my shit. It would be very stupid of me to lie about numbers when I KNOW he is keeping track and will be on me if I make a mistake, which I did and he was.

I had an incredibly great night of bets, but if anybody is as offended as MD that I missed the Boetsch under prop for my tally, then I apologize.
    So as I understand you, you're an upstanding citizen unless your Armenian instincts kick in?

"I swear baby, the Vitamin Water I bought you while you were in the bathroom comes with vitamin-shaped pills floating at the bottom"
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-14-15 at 04:11 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

loool

First 123