Betpoints: 331

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    Clear 48-47 Chandler...wtf?
    48-48 is what I saw. Shocked that didn't happen on any of their cards

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    I score it 48-47 alvarez, don't mind 48-47 Chandler, which is what I expect to see.
    What round did you give Alvarez other than three and five? Legitimate question, as I wasn't exactly trying to score it while I was watching so I may have missed a close round.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    What round did you give Alvarez other than three and five? Legitimate question, as I wasn't exactly trying to score it while I was watching so I may have missed a close round.
    2 is obviously the only debatable round. He did all the damage in that round.

it depends on if you score damage or humping more I guess. I certainly wouldn't have called 48-47 Chandler a robbery.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

I would say 2. It was up in the air IMO

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Best part of Alvarez victory is we're gonna get a rubber match!

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best part of Alvarez victory is we're gonna get a rubber match!
    Seriously.... Guys are meant for one another in the cage.

MD

I can't stop laughing. Is Rebney ok guys?

jacktheknife
    jacktheknife's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16896

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    48-48 is what I saw. Shocked that didn't happen on any of their cards
    You mean 47-47? Cause I had that too.

Not that I'm complaining, being on Eddie at +220 lol.

MD

Bjorn, you ok?

...Bjorn?

Mercersux

Bjorn, you ok?

...Bjorn?
    I was so thrilled that Eddie won i didn't see his face. Was it that bad ?

MD

Quote Originally Posted by jacktheknife View Post

Not that I'm complaining, being on Eddie at +220 lol.
    Oops, yeah, 47-47. Surprised no media judges had it a draw.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by jacktheknife View Post
    I missed the two point deductions. Unless ya'll are saying there were two 10-8 rounds, which I didn't see any.

MD

I missed the two point deductions. Unless ya'll are saying there were two 10-8 rounds, which I didn't see any.
    10-9
    10-9
    9-10
    10-9
    8-10
    -----
    47-47

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

10-9
    10-9
    9-10
    10-9
    8-10
    -----
    47-47
    Math isn't my strong suit. Either way, I wouldn't give any 10-8 rounds.

MD

Math isn't my strong suit. Either way, I wouldn't give any 10-8 rounds.
    I thought the fifth should be a 10-8, but I don't have any issue with a 10-9 for Eddie. Eddie had a lot of close sub attempts and Chandler was too gassed to do anything at all, but 10-8's are hard to give out, especially when Eddie was tired himself and didn't come close to finishing with strikes (though he did quite a bit of damage).

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

whether ufc or bellator, judges fukk up fights.

chandler won that shit.

chandler's a bad mother fukker, now if he can train to keep his hands up...

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    Where's Thor???
    Here is where Thor is. I will never bet a MMA event again unless i see a guy will knock the other out (lombard last fight). Being from Philly i had a little inside info about Eddie. What he said on one site was true about him being basically broke. The kid was broke and sold his house out of desperation. even tho I like Eddie as a fighter no way i thought he would win this fight. I know people who train with Eddie and they all thought he had a punchers chance but never thought he could pull it off. One buddy of mine pleaded with me not to take Chandler because Of Eddies contract. He told me if it goes five prepared to get fuked. This might be my worst loss in the last ten years. Not because Eddie won but because i got suked into this nonsense. Anyone that would even give Eddie two rounds needs to stop watching MMA. The fans booed, Eddies and his wife looked dejected and i gaurantee every MMA site in the history of MMA gave it to Chandler. I haven't looked at one site yet but im sure every tweet from the fighters plus these sites also claims a robbery. They got me this time boys. Pathetic i fell for it.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    whether ufc or bellator, judges fukk up fights.

chandler won that shit.

chandler's a bad mother fukker, now if he can train to keep his hands up...
    Is this a meme now or something?

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Here is where Thor is. I will never bet a MMA event again unless i see a guy will knock the other out (lombard last fight). Being from Philly i had a little inside info about Eddie. What he said on one site was true about him being basically broke. The kid was broke and sold his house out desperation. even tho I like Eddie as a fighter no way i thought he would win this fight. I know people who train with Eddie and they all though he had a punchers chance but never thought he could pull it off. One buddy of mine pleaded with me not to take Chandler because Of Eddies contract. He told me if it goes five prepared to get fuked. This might be my worst loss in the last ten years. Not because Eddie won but because i got suked into this nonsense. Anyone that would even give Eddie two rounds needs to stop watching MMA. The fans booed, Eddies and his wife looked dejected and i gaurantee every MMA site in the history of MMA gave it to Chandler. I haven't looked at one site yet but im sure every tweet from the fighters plus these sites also claims a robbery. They got me this time boys. Pathetic i fell for it.
    What a simple genius you are. Knows everything is rigged, still manages to lose. You're like a guy who loads the dice to land on seven and then plays the don'ts.

PS. Every single major media site gave Eddie at least 2 rounds. So, I guess you know more than Breen, Winston, Thomas, Martin, Burke, Grant, everyone.

http://mmadecisions.com/decision/464...chael-Chandler

Thor4140

i havent read any post but do u think eddie won?

MD

Here is where Thor is. I will never bet a MMA event again unless i see a guy will knock the other out (lombard last fight). Being from Philly i had a little inside info about Eddie. What he said on one site was true about him being basically broke. The kid was broke and sold his house out of desperation. even tho I like Eddie as a fighter no way i thought he would win this fight. I know people who train with Eddie and they all though he had a punchers chance but never thought he could pull it off. One buddy of mine pleaded with me not to take Chandler because Of Eddies contract. He told me if it goes five prepared to get fuked. This might be my worst loss in the last ten years. Not because Eddie won but because i got suked into this nonsense. Anyone that would even give Eddie two rounds needs to stop watching MMA. The fans booed, Eddies and his wife looked dejected and i gaurantee every MMA site in the history of MMA gave it to Chandler. I haven't looked at one site yet but im sure every tweet from the fighters plus these sites also claims a robbery. They got me this time boys. Pathetic i fell for it.
    Funny that you mention MMA sites, since not a single MMA site gave Eddie less than two rounds.

Also funny that you mention the contract. You didn't get f-cked by politics; if the decision were awful (and it wasn't, really), then it was because of ineptitude. I'm not taking a shot at you here, by any means, but seriously, have you seen how hard Bellator has pushed Chandler? He's their GSP. He is the biggest superstar that they have by an absolute mile, and to have him lose the belt to Eddie tonight was completely terrible for them. They don't have a rematch clause so that they can make a lot of money on a trilogy, they have a rematch clause because if Alvarez beats Chandler then leaves for the UFC, it could sink Bellator. This is the worst case scenario for them unless they somehow know for a fact that Chandler will win the third fight.

Thor4140

What a simple genius you are. Knows everything is rigged, still manages to lose. You're like a guy who loads the dice to land on seven and then plays the don'ts.

PS. Every single major media site gave Eddie at least 2 rounds. So, I guess you know more than Breen, Winston, Thomas, Martin, Burke, Grant, everyone.

http://mmadecisions.com/decision/464...chael-Chandler
    i bet u are the only nitwit on any MMA site, that gave it to Eddie. what was it Chandlers eye? This is what catches idiots like u. Chandler wins the round and than they show his eye and than a jackoff like u gives the round to Eddie lol.

Mercersux

I bet Eddie so can't say im disappointed he lost, but i was so into the fight i wasn't even paying attention to my own score. If anything it was razor thin either side. I do feel lucky thats for sure.

MD

No. I scored it 47-47, giving Eddie a 10-8 round five, and 10-9 round three, which he clearly won. 48-47 Chandler is fine. I thought 48-47 Eddie was a bad card, but I'd need to rewatch it to be sure.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by md View Post
    funny that you mention mma sites, since not a single mma site gave eddie less than two rounds.

Also funny that you mention the contract. You didn't get f-cked by politics; if the decision were awful (and it wasn't, really), then it was because of ineptitude. I'm not taking a shot at you here, by any means, but seriously, have you seen how hard bellator has pushed chandler? He's their gsp. He is the biggest superstar that they have by an absolute mile, and to have him lose the belt to eddie tonight was completely terrible for them. They don't have a rematch clause so that they can make a lot of money on a trilogy, they have a rematch clause because if alvarez beats chandler then leaves for the ufc, it could sink bellator. This is the worst case scenario for them unless they somehow know for a fact that chandler will win the third fight.
    do u think eddie won?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

all i'm saying is there is no reason for him to fight like an 1880's boxer.

just clean up his boxing and he will be tough to beat.

Thor4140

No. I scored it 47-47, giving Eddie a 10-8 round five, and 10-9 round three, which he clearly won. 48-47 Chandler is fine. I thought 48-47 Eddie was a bad card, but I'd need to rewatch it to be sure.
    U GAVE EDDIE A 10 -8 ROUND BECAUSE U LIKE MOST NITWITS WERE FINDING ANYWAY TO GIVE THE GUY A 10-8 TO MAKE THE SCORES CLOSE. If u gave Eddie that round a 10-8 than im sure u could have found a round or two to give Chandler a 10-8.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

U GAVE EDDIE A 10 -8 ROUND BECAUSE U LIKE MOST NITWITS WERE FINDING ANYWAY TO GIVE THE GUY A 10-8 TO MAKE THE SCORES CLOSE. If u gave Eddie that round a 10-8 than im sure u could have found a round or two to give Chandler a 10-8.
    Applaud yourself. On a forum filled with racists, mouth-breathers, and degenerates throwing their welfare checks down the toilet, you still somehow manage to be the stupidest one here.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

all the people giving alvarez 10-8 last round are the ones that had wager on alvarez.

i didn't have money on that fight and clearly chandler won 3 rounds out of 5.

Thor4140

all the people giving alvarez 10-8 last round are the ones that had wager on alvarez.

Kahn i know a guy that trains once in a while with Eddie and i could show u a facebook pitcher of the two of them together. He is the biggest Eddie nut hugger there is and he even thinks eddie lost.

MD

Do you remember how dominant Eddie was in R5? If Eddie had spent the last forty seconds on top instead of on bottom, I would have found it difficult not to score it 10-8.

I had money on Eddie, and I gave the closest round of the fight to Chandler. Don't be silly.

MD

Kahn i know a guy that trains once in a while with Eddie and i could show u a facebook pitcher of the two of them together. He is the biggest Eddie nut hugger there is and he even thinks eddie lost.
    Tell me more, pinball wizard.

Thor4140

Applaud yourself. On a forum filled with racists, mouth-breathers, and degenerates throwing their welfare checks down the toilet, you still somehow manage to be the stupidest one here.
    Shut ur fuking trap dude ya fuking rat fuk. The only thing u know about handicapping is that u know nothing about it. I loved ur line this week about how Young guys could make life easy with handicapping lmfao. calling u dumb offends dumb people.

Thor4140

Do you remember how dominant Eddie was in R5? If Eddie had spent the last forty seconds on top instead of on bottom, I would have found it difficult not to score it 10-8.

I had money on Eddie, and I gave the closest round of the fight to Chandler. Don't be silly.
    u don't lose a minute of a round especially the last minute and get a 10-8 round for goodness sakes

First ... 23456 Last