Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    Jack Slack Fade System = money since all the neckbeards just quote his articles when trying to break down mma.

Jack Slack shits on Wiedman = Wiedman wins
    Jack Slack hypes Jones and shits on Gus = Gus out trikes him
    Jack Slack shits on Fabio Maldanado = Fabio wins
    Jack Slack hypes Holm = Going to get knocked out?
    I've never heard of this goof. But it looks like his picks are fade worthy material. It's kind of funny but true. In that regard you & him are just like each other.

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

Jack Slack Fade System = money since all the neckbeards just quote his articles when trying to break down mma.

Jack Slack shits on Wiedman = Wiedman wins
    Jack Slack hypes Jones and shits on Gus = Gus out trikes him
    Jack Slack shits on Fabio Maldanado = Fabio wins
    Jack Slack hypes Holm = Going to get knocked out?
    Fabio didn't win btw

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Noleafclover View Post
    Fabio didn't win btw
    really because my ticket cashed

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    This is classic sideshow. First he flaps his gums against Jessica Eye for not bowing down to McCann. Then he turns around and bets on Eye for her next fight. This kid has absolutely no loyalty to McMann. Action's speak louder than words.
    I am mcmanns biggest fan, where did I say im betting eye?

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

and I posted here about mcmann in 2011, and bet on every single mma fight she's had that was listed. f-ck out of here not loyal to sara you're on ignore big shot,

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

name another poster that bet their car title on mcmann

yeah, i know i wasnt f-cking around about the car title either

ALLL IN!!!!!!!!!!

Noleafclover

really because my ticket cashed
    Was gifted a decision, that doesn't make criticism of him as a favorite wrong.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by Noleafclover View Post
    Was gifted a decision, that doesn't make criticism of him as a favorite wrong.
    Well the third round was won mainly because of the take down. Nothing to do with Fabio's boxing. Which was better than joeys. He barely was the favorite in his home country. I would take him 100 times out of a hundred against joey the human punching bag. Really dont know why you're wasting energy talking about that dogshit fight weeks later. When that wasnt even the point. The point is Holm is a ducker, over rated and will get smashed by miriam. But keep hating hater.

Remembered why I didnt post free info here. Just bottom feeeders who want to argue retarded points for weeks. Fu-k off.
    Last edited by sideloaded; 10-15-13 at 06:00 PM.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Really both of you are f-cking horrible posters. First off I post info about adcc before the lines come out, video of new prospects. No one says JACK SHIT.

What do you fagg0ts post? Something about me betting Eye which isnt true and Fabio really didnt win WEEKS AGO. Way to really carry the board. You guys added a lot to the discussion and posted helpful thought provoking stuff. Pathetic.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

OracleAdam
    OracleAdam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

19 years old,
    Crazy. Looks like we finally have someone to challenge Rousey and Cyborg.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    I thought we were bruvas brah, like Rogan and Jones
    u know how these sites go V. One day we are buddies the next day we are kicking the other in the nuts.

Noleafclover

There's some rage

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Ron_Paul_2012

I am probably the only one who has given you points on multiple occasion's for good posting info (but not plays). But whatever. Throw your little tantrum.

Ron_Paul_2012

Thought I read somewhere that you were going to play Eye. Might have been someone else. But whatever. Throw your little tantrum.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

you continue to talk shit about my plays, when they are very good. Just gave out Ashlee Evans-Smith at +500.

Ron_Paul_2012

you continue to talk shit about my plays, when they are very good. Just gave out Ashlee Evans-Smith at +500.
    Well maybe you have been doing good lately. I honestly check SBR out once every other day or so. It is very possible that I may have missed your plays. Nothing for Bellator. However, I will be posting my plays for Saturdays UFC card. All the air bet commenter's will be clowned & sat the f*ck down. And I fully expect to see irongeeks plays by fight time as well. Time to put up or shut up! I don't see anything on the Bellator card that I fancy. I may have a couple plays for 20 or 50 bucks but that doesn't really count as even a unit or anything post worthy. Sometimes I'll wager 10 on a match just to make it more interesting & for practice. All of us here on this board are part of a very small community which is part of a niche sport. We make up a very small percentage of the human population. Therefore, we should all try to get along.
    Last edited by Ron_Paul_2012; 10-16-13 at 07:32 PM.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Well maybe you have been doing good lately. I honestly check SBR out once every other day or so. It is very possible that I may have missed your plays. I will be posting my plays for Saturdays UFC card. I don't see anything on the Bellator card that I fancy. I may have a couple plays for 20 or 50 bucks but that doesn't really count as even a unit or anything post worthy. Sometimes I'll wager 10 on a match just to make it more interesting & for practice. All of us here on this board are part of a very small community which is part of a niche sport. We make up a very small percentage of the human population. Therefore, we should all try to get along.
    Says the guy that talked constantly about how great he was because he won on -800 favourites, then lost his entire bankroll and had to eat shit. Must have been a humbling experience for you.

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Says the guy that talked constantly about how great he was because he won on -800 favourites, then lost his entire bankroll and had to eat shit. Must have been a humbling experience for you.

I have posted ALL of my ALL IN's since joining SBR. They have ALL cashed! Have you been dippin' into your moonshine stash again? Or are you on the goof ball pills? Where do you come up with these fantasies? Seriously.

MD

I have posted ALL of my ALL IN's since joining SBR. They have ALL cashed! Have you been dippin' into your moonshine stash again? Or are you on the goof ball pills? Where do you come up with these fantasies? Seriously.
    So when you, who bets incredibly large percentages of his bankrolls on single fights, calls Alcantara "the lock of the night", and Alcantara loses, you still have a bankroll left? Ok, I'll believe that, I suppose. Even though you say that if Alcantara loses, you are screwed.

Alcantara is the biggest lock on the card. Maia by decision. Cariaso vs Santos goes the distance. Then different Alcantara parlays. Alcantara/Maia, Alcantara/E Silva, Alcantara/T Silva, Alcantara/Dillashaw, Alcantara/Pierce. Obviously if Alcantara loses then I am screwed. However, my prognostication skills have never been more keen. Alcantara WILL NOT LOSE! GL All
    You then say that you're heavy on Thiago Silva, Demian Maia, and Erick Silva. You say that if all three win, you can come close to breaking even. That's a serious stretch, but ok, you must have a big percentage of your remaining roll on them.

Erick Silva gets KO'd, but Thiago Silva wins! All right, 1-1 in your break-even attempt, with one of them being a big favourite, and one bet to go, also a big favourite. But what's this? I smell trouble in the air!

The rest of my winning from T Silva are going on Maia. Maia will win. I will break near even. Even with the E Silva loss. Believe it chubby! You can witness first hand how a pro comes back. And yes. After Maia wins I will remind you again!
    You put all of your Thiago Silva winnings on Maia?! Ballsy, I like it! You insist that the winnings from Maia will almost break you even, despite losing on your lock of the night play. You lost on a worse than -300 favourite in Alcantara, after saying that if he lost you'd be screwed, lost on Erick Silva at what I assume was around -200, but you had so much of your bankroll on Demian Maia that you were going to recoup all of those losses if Maia won, even though he was in the -250 to -300 range. So, after putting your Thiago Silva winnings on Maia, you had close to 2.5-3x the amount you had on Alcantara and E. Silva combined riding on Maia (keeping in mind, again, that you were "screwed" if Alcantara loses, and that you were going to break near-even if Maia won), but somehow, you didn't lose your entire bankroll? The guy who has over 50% of his roll riding on fights regularly?

So, what do you say after Maia loses?

1st losing night in month's. Even Ron_Paul has to lose some time. Now I know how sider & iron geek feel every week. Have a great night all. I know I will!
    And, my favourite:

I lost $1500. Not even close to what I have in either of my 3 accounts or real bank account for driving into town for big bets in Vegas. Where did you come up with the idea I became bankrupt in any of my 3 accounts? I am not used to losing, so 1500 was a big deal for me. I dug myself deeper by live betting Maia. I usually do great live betting. I got Marquez live betting @ -102. GL All!
    ...And you added more on Maia live! And you still didn't even come close to losing the funds in any of your betting accounts. Even after posting this:

Need T Silva, E Silva & Maia to all win just to break even. Easily the worst night of wagering in my entire life! Pierce & Dillashaw crushed me! Hope every one else is having a good night though. Cariaso vs Santos not going the distance also crushed me. Might just have to break out the Holy symbols & rabbits foot for the rest of the night.
    There are two acceptable beliefs here. The first is that you lie about your bets, the second is that you bet with real money and you lost your entire bankroll, or almost all of it, on the last UFC card. Anyone who doesn't think you're a liar in some capacity is a serious moron and should never be taken seriously again. I doubt that there's a single person here who honestly believes you.

Noleafclover

^ dismantled

Ron_Paul_2012

So when you, who bets incredibly large percentages of his bankrolls on single fights, calls Alcantara "the lock of the night", and Alcantara loses, you still have a bankroll left? Ok, I'll believe that, I suppose. Even though you say that if Alcantara loses, you are screwed.

You then say that you're heavy on Thiago Silva, Demian Maia, and Erick Silva. You say that if all three win, you can come close to breaking even. That's a serious stretch, but ok, you must have a big percentage of your remaining roll on them.

Erick Silva gets KO'd, but Thiago Silva wins! All right, 1-1 in your break-even attempt, with one of them being a big favourite, and one bet to go, also a big favourite. But what's this? I smell trouble in the air!

You put all of your Thiago Silva winnings on Maia?! Ballsy, I like it! You insist that the winnings from Maia will almost break you even, despite losing on your lock of the night play. You lost on a worse than -300 favourite in Alcantara, after saying that if he lost you'd be screwed, lost on Erick Silva at what I assume was around -200, but you had so much of your bankroll on Demian Maia that you were going to recoup all of those losses if Maia won, even though he was in the -250 to -300 range. So, after putting your Thiago Silva winnings on Maia, you had close to 2.5-3x the amount you had on Alcantara and E. Silva combined riding on Maia (keeping in mind, again, that you were "screwed" if Alcantara loses, and that you were going to break near-even if Maia won), but somehow, you didn't lose your entire bankroll? The guy who has over 50% of his roll riding on fights regularly?

So, what do you say after Maia loses?

And, my favourite:

...And you added more on Maia live! And you still didn't even come close to losing the funds in any of your betting accounts. Even after posting this:

There are two acceptable beliefs here. The first is that you lie about your bets, the second is that you bet with real money and you lost your entire bankroll, or almost all of it, on the last UFC card. Anyone who doesn't think you're a liar in some capacity is a serious moron and should never be taken seriously again. I doubt that there's a single person here who honestly believes you.
    You have a rickety old house built on quicksand. The term screwed is subjective. There are different levels to being screwed. My wager's for the card were for the most part screwed. However, I had parlays from previous cards that were completed with T Silva winning. And yes. I dug myself deeper when I live bet more $ on Maia. However, I never said anywhere that I bet a large amount of $ on my Alcantara plays. When I make big plays I almost always state my % of Bank Roll. And yes I did get screwed that night. I lost between 3 different accounts around $1500. I typically win over $1000 per card. So losing $1500 was a big deal for me. Your ability to read between the lines is a joke. As I said before I will be posting plays for Saturday. None of your useless prattle will get a sneak peak at any of my plays. No tails for you. Oh, and I did notice that you copied (tailed) my Willie Wonka: You Get Nothing! video. It would seem that you just can not help yourself Marcus.
    Last edited by Ron_Paul_2012; 10-16-13 at 11:05 PM.

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

MD definitely sliced, dissected and did a thorough autopsy of Ron Paul.

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by TheCalculator View Post
    MD definitely sliced, dissected and did a thorough autopsy of Ron Paul.
    His entire argument is based on inaccurate wish thinking. Obviously English is your second language. As I stated before I did not bet very much on my Alcantara plays. Not very difficult to understand bruhv. In fact this fellow over here has a message for you that succinctly articulate's my sentiments towards your useless prattle.

MD

You have a rickety old house built on quicksand. The term screwed is subjective. There are different levels to being screwed. My wager's for the card were for the most part screwed. However, I had parlays from previous cards that were completed with T Silva winning. And yes. I dug myself deeper when I live bet more $ on Maia. However, I never said anywhere that I bet a large amount of $ on my Alcantara plays. When I make big plays I almost always state my % of Bank Roll. And yes I did get screwed that night. I lost between 3 different accounts around $1500. I typically win over $1000 per card. So losing $1500 was a big deal for me. Your ability to read between the lines is a joke. As I said before I will be posting plays for Saturday. None of your useless prattle will get a sneak peak at any of my plays. No tails for you. Oh, and I did notice that you copied (tailed) my Willie Wonka: You Get Nothing! video. It would seem that you just can not help yourself Marcus.
    This is the most hilarious thing I've ever heard. So when you say:

Alcantara is the biggest lock on the card. Maia by decision. Cariaso vs Santos goes the distance. Then different Alcantara parlays. Alcantara/Maia, Alcantara/E Silva, Alcantara/T Silva, Alcantara/Dillashaw, Alcantara/Pierce. Obviously if Alcantara loses then I am screwed. However, my prognostication skills have never been more keen. Alcantara WILL NOT LOSE! GL All
    You're screwed, but not big screwed. Small screwed? Large screwed? Moderate-large screwed? We're on a whole new level right now guys. Even if you go all-in, there are different levels of all-in. You were all-in tiny on Maia, which works out at about 5% of your roll. Genius.

I've got a new term for you, Ron. Small-moderately horribly in debt.

MD

However, I never said anywhere that I bet a large amount of $ on my Alcantara plays.
    Alcantara is the biggest lock on the card. Obviously if Alcantara loses then I am screwed.
    I can't stop laughing.

Ron_Paul_2012

I can't stop laughing.
    I find you amusing as well. Just show me where I said I bet a large or even a medium amount on those Alcantara plays. I will be waiting.......... No answer. That is what I thought. I now consider this matter closed. You are dismissed.

MD

I find you amusing as well. Just show me where I said I bet a large or even a medium amount on those Alcantara plays. I will be waiting.......... No answer. That is what I thought. I now consider this matter closed. You are dismissed.
    Is your defence really "I didn't use the word big"? If I had said "I need Pierce to win or I'm f-cked", and then said after the fight "I didn't have much money on Pierce", you'd believe me?

Open question: Is there anyone here who is willing to publicly state that they have read Ron_Paul's posts and believe the following:

I did not bet very much on my Alcantara plays.
    Anyone?

This should be good.

MD

Alcantara is the biggest lock on the card. Obviously if Alcantara loses then I am screwed. Alcantara WILL NOT LOSE!

I did not bet very much on my Alcantara plays.

Noleafclover

I'd feel worse about kicking the guy when he just lost his bankroll (if its not air to begin with) if we hadn't warned him time and again.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

This is painful, Ronpaul just admit you are a top-of-the-food-chain air-bettor and we can all move on!

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

I got medium screwed this morning.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

small-medium flier

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass
    Wanna Bet On It?'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5734

Open question: Is there anyone here who is willing to publicly state that they have read Ron_Paul's posts and believe the following:

Anyone?

This should be good.
    Just from observation I think there's a large portion of the SBR community who believes that Ron Paul "did not bet very much on his Alcantara plays"... You'd probably win a UD if you added "air" to your question though.

Personally I'm not sure what to believe nor do I care. I'm just here for the

First 1234 Last