imadegen
    imadegen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9093

Maia + thiago silva parlay

I think both brazilians win decisively in their native countries. Thiagos wrestling is good enough to avoid take downs and he should destroy hamil on the feet. Maia looks like a different fighter at 170, and his grabbling has been elite, he absolutely man handled Jon Fitch in his last fight. This is also a 5 round fight and jake shields cardio isn't great.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Alcantara is the biggest lock on the card. Maia by decision. Cariaso vs Santos goes the distance. Then different Alcantara parlays. Alcantara/Maia, Alcantara/E Silva, Alcantara/T Silva, Alcantara/Dillashaw, Alcantara/Pierce. Obviously if Alcantara loses then I am screwed. However, my prognostication skills have never been more keen. Alcantara WILL NOT LOSE! GL All

imadegen

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Alcantara is the biggest lock on the card. Maia by decision. Cariaso vs Santos goes the distance. Then different Alcantara parlays. Alcantara/Maia, Alcantara/E Silva, Alcantara/T Silva, Alcantara/Dillashaw, Alcantara/Pierce. Obviously if Alcantara loses then I am screwed. However, my prognostication skills have never been more keen. Alcantara WILL NOT LOSE! GL All
    I Like Alcantra. Might sprinkle some on him as well.

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Probably going to skip T-silva and Hamill due to all the uncertainties in that fight. Not very comfortable in playing a guy who is a shadow of his former self, has an infamously bad back, probably a substance problem, and goes three pounds over the limit at the weigh ins while not looking very good. Then again, he is facing a guy who is a flaky retiree, who fought about a year ago the last time round. Too much guesswork in this one for my tastes...

Good luck to everyone playing this either way, yes even you air_paul_2012

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

^Yep, not touching that with Ron Pauls betting style even.

Also be careful about Maia, Shields just knows how to steal fights, for the record i think both wins tho

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

Hamill is also missing his coach Shiek. A solid bet on this card is Beltran plus 3.5 points. I took that one at -180. Its currently at -255. Still not a bad line. I don't see Maldanado knocking him out, submitting him or taking all three rounds.

rosietop
    rosietop's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mmaed View Post
    I don't see Maldanado knocking him out, submitting him or taking all three rounds.

I expect lots of clinch work and good takedowns from Beltran. Agree with this bet. Hard to see Maldanado win all 3 rounds.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by mmaed View Post
    Hamill is also missing his coach Shiek. A solid bet on this card is Beltran plus 3.5 points. I took that one at -180. Its currently at -255. Still not a bad line. I don't see Maldanado knocking him out, submitting him or taking all three rounds.
    Holmes told UFC Tonight's Ariel Helwani that he refused to train Hamill for this fight because he doesn't believe the Ohio native should be competing out of fear of suffering further damage to his long-term health.

"There is a guy who lives inside of Matt Hamil that can wipe the floor with Thiago Silva but I'm not sure he's still around and I'm not sure he's going to come back next week," Holmes said.

imadegen

Common Maia shields gasing