sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Speaking of pure martial artists you should she this footage of Mizuki Inoue carving up the shootboxing scup 2013. But I really dont want the footage out there. I deleted all the mizuki stuff I put on youtube. She is going to be something special and many people are going to sleep on her.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    That's not what I see. She pretty much relies on her straight jab to win her fights. She rarely loads up and throws hooks unless her opponent comes at her too aggressively.

What did she do to McMann?
    Eye knew for awhile now even admitting in interviews that she was going to 135, I guarantee you mcmann would not of trained with her if she knew she was coming to her division. mcManns coaches wouldnt want that either. But mcmanns agent put something together earilier this year for eye to come to south carolina to train.

I saw some bad technique in her fight with Damm and not the kicking because it was wet. Her punches were wide and loopy. Damm is pretty low level and was scoring at will with the low leg kicks. That fight should not of been close.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

kaufman down to -250 i capped it at -340, might be wrong here because of the mcmann thing clouding my judgment. we will see.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    kaufman down to -250 i capped it at -340, might be wrong here because of the mcmann thing clouding my judgment. we will see.
    I think there's no value on either side at this point. May play Eye if it keeps climbing. Eye has just the right kind of game to outpoint Kaufman on the feet but I expect her aggression and volume to pick her up a pretty convincing win most of the time against someone as susceptible to being clinches as Eye.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

yeah i feel leslie smith is someone good to fight to get ready for eye Leslie is longer and throws more volume. If a striker is going to out point you its going to be leslie smith. Kaufman was over valued there. But still pulled it out. Im thinking eye will need a performance of a life time to win a decision. I dont see a finish coming for either fighter.

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Might play some.... not a lot of boxing interesting me

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

https://ia601005.us.archive.org/3/it...aRadioOc16.mp3

interview with kaufman at the end. idiot dude still says mcmann is injured and kaufman has to correct him. MMA MEDIA what a joke!!!

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Yeah, soda is the absolute worst thing on earth, IMO. Can't believe parents give it to their kids. I grew up on it, drank Coke instead of water my whole life, my parents were addicted to it, and passed it on to me. Don't recall drinking anything else when I was a child except at school. Kicking that habit was the best thing I ever did.
    kicking Cola was the best thing u ever did? Wow really. There had to be something that topped that no?

Thor4140

No. I think that Aldo has the best takedown defence in MMA, but if you just got progressively bigger and bigger guys to try to take someone down, a lot of heavyweights would have him completely beat. Compared to the rest of his division, however, he's the best. Not many people think that Hendricks punches harder than Cain Velasquez, but I'm sure most would consider him one of the hardest punchers in MMA, while not considering Cain to be one. "P4P", son, "P4P".

Agreed. I gave it up and within a year my teeth had become noticeably brighter.
    Do u think it will help brighten V's teeth? I would have asked Matt Riddle but i don't think he post here. BJ Penn once did i believe

Thor4140

Who ever cut JDS eye looks like they also broke his nose.

MD

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/10/1...ito-fight-card

o/u on how many seconds Parisyan stays concious stands at 75.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Dude definitely hates his brain and dignity

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

Gonzaga by sub at +650 seems nice. Anyone else thinking Noons and Boetsch are crazy good deals at that price?

brokenbrain
    brokenbrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Quote Originally Posted by Crassus View Post
    Gonzaga by sub at +650 seems nice. Anyone else thinking Noons and Boetsch are crazy good deals at that price?
    I put a couple of Rubles on Ganzaga by Sub...but not much. I like Boetsch (er, more like I think CB is dud), but I haven't made a move. CB is as bad as he is ugly...my play here might be the Boetsch by TKO/KO prop. Not touching Noons/G-Sot, both guys lack consistency...IMHO

GL

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

@Fightnomics: Diego Sanchez has attempted 127 takedowns in the UFC, but only landed 19%. That success rate is the lowest of any fighter at #UFC166

OracleAdam
    OracleAdam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Seems like Jordan has got a good training regimen going to prepare for the fight: http://www.ufc.com/news/ufc-fit-shaw...t-overtraining. He's part of Jackson's camp, which has bred lots of great fighters.

Gonzaga trains at "Team Link". Looking at the list of fighters on that team, I haven't heard of any of them. Jordan is likely getting trained better.

OracleAdam

Quote Originally Posted by brokenbrain View Post
    I put a couple of Rubles on Ganzaga by Sub...but not much. I like Boetsch (er, more like I think CB is dud), but I haven't made a move. CB is as bad as he is ugly...my play here might be the Boetsch by TKO/KO prop. Not touching Noons/G-Sot, both guys lack consistency...IMHO

GL
    I like your thinking, I agree with everything you said. For some reason people seem to like CB Dolloway but I haven't seen him perform too well.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by OracleAdam View Post
    Seems like Jordan has got a good training regimen going to prepare for the fight: http://www.ufc.com/news/ufc-fit-shaw...t-overtraining. He's part of Jackson's camp, which has bred lots of great fighters.

Gonzaga trains at "Team Link". Looking at the list of fighters on that team, I haven't heard of any of them. Jordan is likely getting trained better.
    Defininitely Gunshards brother

DFW
    DFW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Seeing some nice bets already, will post later

DFW

Doesn't matter either way, he won't get Melendez down.
    Diego doesn't have a tricky takedown game, and he's not athletic enough.

DFW

Quote Originally Posted by Crassus View Post
    Definitely on G-sot here. Not liking Gonzaga by sub. He's not someone who'll jump on anything he sees like Vinny or so.
    Jordan gets training well and it's very hard to submit a short and stocky guy.
    And Gonzaga probably can't/won't take him down.

DFW

Not completely sure about the Kaufman/Eye match.
    Can someone give a short breakdown on Eye? Don't see (no pun intended) too much value on either side, but I may bet Kaufman.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    kicking Cola was the best thing u ever did? Wow really. There had to be something that topped that no?
    In terms of health? No, I think that's no.1. Suffered from migraines my whole life, one month soda free and they were gone.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Maxi-bet on Roy?!!

“This has actually probably been the crappiest camp that I’ve ever had,” Nelson admitted on Wednesday. “It is what it is.”The root of Nelson’s problems began in mid-September, when his head boxing coach, Jeff Mayweather, suffered a mild heart attack after drinking an energy drink. The 49-year-old, Mayweather, wound up being hospitalized for weeks. Doctors subsequently diagnosed Mayweather with “full-blown diabetes,” and from there things only got worse:
    “I lost Jeff probably about two weeks into camp,” Nelson explained. “I lost (training partner Muhammed ‘King) Mo’ Lawal. I lost Ryan Martinez, because in Bellator he broke his hand. It was just one of those camps where anything possibly that could’ve happened, happened. So you just kind of deal with it. I mean, I’ve been in the game long enough to know what I’m supposed to do and put the work in. And at the end of the day, that’s what it is.”

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Maxi-bet on Lombard?!!

Former Bellator Middleweight champion Hector Lombard decided to make the jump to Welterweight in March after losing to Yushin Okami. Lombard had gone 1-2 in the UFC, with his only UFC win coming by way of KO over Rousimar Palhares.
    Lombard is working with nutritionist guru Mike Dolce on the drop to 170, but according to reports Lombard is currently at 179. Lombard fights Saturday night at UFC 166 against former Strikeforce welterweight champion Nate Mardquart.
    Tune in to BJPENN.com to watch the live weigh in for UFC 166: Dos Santos vs Velasquez III this Friday.

OracleAdam

Quote Originally Posted by DFW View Post
    Definitely on G-sot here. Not liking Gonzaga by sub. He's not someone who'll jump on anything he sees like Vinny or so.
    Jordan gets training well and it's very hard to submit a short and stocky guy.
    And Gonzaga probably can't/won't take him down.
    A good prop is Jordan by sub. It's at +3150!! I put a unit down on that. Ya, I think G-Sot might surprise here. He's at the point in his career where he knows he has no chance to be dominant in the division, so he's just fighting for the love of the sport.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

A good prop is Jordan by sub. It's at +3150!! I put a unit down on that. Ya, I think G-Sot might surprise here. He's at the point in his career where he knows he has no chance to be dominant in the division, so he's just fighting for the love of the sport.
    So, if they're young you've gotta bet on em because they're going to improve, but if they're old you gotta bet em because its for the love of the sport.

The only reason to bet Sot in this spot is because Noons managed to make Couture look competitive.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

How does that give him an edge? Isnt Noons the same?

Thor4140

Noons is such and average fighter but he does have decent hands, What G sop doesn't have is a chin. Noons just gets in to many close fights for my likin.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Maxi-bet on Roy?!!

“This has actually probably been the crappiest camp that I’ve ever had,” Nelson admitted on Wednesday. “It is what it is.”The root of Nelson’s problems began in mid-September, when his head boxing coach, Jeff Mayweather, suffered a mild heart attack after drinking an energy drink. The 49-year-old, Mayweather, wound up being hospitalized for weeks. Doctors subsequently diagnosed Mayweather with “full-blown diabetes,” and from there things only got worse:
    “I lost Jeff probably about two weeks into camp,” Nelson explained. “I lost (training partner Muhammed ‘King) Mo’ Lawal. I lost Ryan Martinez, because in Bellator he broke his hand. It was just one of those camps where anything possibly that could’ve happened, happened. So you just kind of deal with it. I mean, I’ve been in the game long enough to know what I’m supposed to do and put the work in. And at the end of the day, that’s what it is.”
    one way to look at this is that he is bullshitting. Normally a guy knows what has to be done and gets it done regardless. With this lazy fuk i think i might believe him more than this is a plan of his.

Thor4140

Maxi-bet on Lombard?!!

Former Bellator Middleweight champion Hector Lombard decided to make the jump to Welterweight in March after losing to Yushin Okami. Lombard had gone 1-2 in the UFC, with his only UFC win coming by way of KO over Rousimar Palhares.
    Lombard is working with nutritionist guru Mike Dolce on the drop to 170, but according to reports Lombard is currently at 179. Lombard fights Saturday night at UFC 166 against former Strikeforce welterweight champion Nate Mardquart.
    Tune in to BJPENN.com to watch the live weigh in for UFC 166: Dos Santos vs Velasquez III this Friday.
    all guys worry with Dolce then they say the last drop was relatively easy.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

hmm somethin weird about this one

Sat 10/19 1703 Eye/Kaufman goes 3 round distance -205
    8:30PM 1704 Fight won't go 3 round distance +159
    Sat 10/19 1705 Eye wins inside distance +748
    8:30PM 1706 Not Eye inside distance -1578
    Sat 10/19 1707 Eye wins by 3 round decision +253
    8:30PM 1708 Not Eye by 3 round decision -357
    Sat 10/19 1709 Kaufman wins inside distance +223
    8:30PM 1710 Not Kaufman inside distance -303
    Sat 10/19 1711 Eye wins by 3 round decision +135
    8:30PM 1712 Not Eye by 3 round decision -175
    Sat 10/19 1713 Eye/Kaufman draw +8000
    8:30PM 1714 Fight not a draw -21500

MD

Maxi-bet on Lombard?!!

9lbs in a few days is nothing.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

9lbs in a few days is nothing.
    not necessarily, what if he's had to cut 20lbs in the previous 3 days?

First 1234567 ... Last