Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Jibbby if u do some data mining, you may find the results quite interesting.

DoggyStyle
    Stackin' Stacks
    DoggyStyle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

My picks range from dogs to heavy favs. If i take 3 fighters or so that are like -250 to -450 i will parlay them always. But if i take a dog or a slight fav i will straight bet it most of the time. What i meant by starting bankroll is a $100 is that i am a small timer in the regard that i never deposit more than $200. I have been wagering for 8 yrs ever since i was 16 lmao. Didnt do well back then but now i'm doing i'll say "decent" so people don't get all crazy. Anyways i have trained MMA since i was 18 (really has no impact on picking winners just saying) and i never miss a UFC event unless i have no choice ( jail or hospital lol). I understand the sport extremely well and love MMA to death and follow it very closely. I have not had a losing night on UFC in a very long time i'm not exactly sure how long ago but it's been awhile. I wouldnt post this crap if it wasn't true. Anyways i will post my picks in here and we will just go from there i think most of you will be surprised at the winning %. One thing that blows is horrible judging like the Machida/Davis fight. But that stuff happens and needs to be taken into account before wagering.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Is this guy
    brad Ross Gellar or
    chandler blades

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

^^ Yeah doggy Style I parley the big favorites always too if I really think the style match ups make for easy wins.. It's the only way you can make pay dirt without risking too many chips...

Still if there are big underdogs I will play 4 or 5 individually bets on one card and hope to hit for 1 or 2 wins which usually can deliver decent cash...

Gotta note - Bellator the favorites always win, UFC not always the case because all the fighters are so good...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-07-13 at 08:30 PM.

DoggyStyle
    Stackin' Stacks

Yep i like to do 3 or 4 teamers to like you said limit the $ i have to risk.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

GSP by decision at evens

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

In the butt always wins

DoggyStyle
    Stackin' Stacks

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    GSP by decision at evens
    I would say that looks like a solid wager

DoggyStyle
    Stackin' Stacks

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    I don't understand MD? Did i step on your toes bro? Are you the MMA guru around these parts? Lol i'm just trying to discuss fights and hopefully we all win $ in the process....

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

another defacto ghost. guy is talented.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Dude's a decent troll, you gotta give him that. Got all yall good

DoggyStyle
    Stackin' Stacks

I have one early release special....pound Overeem! Travis Browne is very talented there is no questioning that. His record is 14-1 and i personally believe would be 15-0 had he not tore his ACL in the first couple minutes of his fight with Bigfoot, however he has not faught even near the level of competition The Reem has. This will be his first elite fighter he will oppose. For those of you who say Bigfoot Silva is elite and or better than Overeem you are nuts. Overeem dominated the first 2rds against BF. The only reason BigGoon beat Reem is because Reem got cocky (Anderson Silvaesque cocky). Otherwise Reem is in a title fight. I see Alistair coming into this fight extremely prepared and i believe that loss to BF was and is going to be a good thing for Reem. He will take care of business and will certainly be hungry to get a crack at the belt so with that being said take Overeem as soon as possible -175 is a good price and will close imo between 230-250 so save yourself the juice and grab it now

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

yep it is defacto, lol could tell by the thread title. He kind of went over the top with it.

DoggyStyle
    Stackin' Stacks

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    yep it is defacto, lol could tell by the thread title. He kind of went over the top with it.
    Defacto must be a banned poster eh?

DoggyStyle
    Stackin' Stacks

Was reading some of the other MMA threads and i guess you gotta earn your respect on this forum (which is fine and understandable). What i don't understand is why everyone has such a problem with my thread? All i have said in my posts are accurate. I am a noob poster however so that must be it otherwise idk. All i know is i didn't mean to offend anyone and i will be posting my picks here for discussion and to keep track of my W/L so i guess i'll just go this route. I am DoggyStyle and my MMA betting record is 0-0 help me get lucky .

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyStyle View Post
    Was reading some of the other MMA threads and i guess you gotta earn your respect on this forum (which is fine and understandable). What i don't understand is why everyone has such a problem with my thread? All i have said in my posts are accurate. I am a noob poster however so that must be it otherwise idk. All i know is i didn't mean to offend anyone and i will be posting my picks here for discussion and to keep track of my W/L so i guess i'll just go this route. I am DoggyStyle and my MMA betting record is 0-0 help me get lucky .
    I have a home work assignment for you. Look through the history of DeFactoCripplers posts. Then take a moment of self reflection. LOL. Honestly, no pun intended. Then tell us what you think about this scum bag. The board awaits for your report.

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Ron...PM!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I hope to earn a little respect sooner or later on this forum... I live and breathe MMA and would like to think I can break down these fights fairly well...

Time will tell.. Been postings on another forum called LS1tech in the Racers lounge section where we have a pretty solid group of MMA fans and we really try to break down each fight, training camp preparation, projected weight cuts if that matters, style matchups, recent fight streaks, etc..

It all helps to pick a winner.. This forum seems a little chill and not overblown like Sherdog and others.. Hope I can fit in...

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I hope to earn a little respect sooner or later on this forum... I live and breathe MMA and would like to think I can break down these fights fairly well...

Time will tell.. Been postings on another forum called LS1tech in the Racers lounge section where we have a pretty solid group of MMA fans and we really try to break down each fight, training camp preparation, projected weight cuts if that matters, style matchups, recent fight streaks, etc..

It all helps to pick a winner.. This forum seems a little chill and not overblown like Sherdog and others.. Hope I can fit in...
    Just pick a winner and what % of your bank roll your betting. 1 unit = 1% of your total bank roll. Example I bet 10 units on Overeem @ -175. So if I lose, poof! There goes 10% of my total bank roll! Most people on this board bet between 1-10 units per bet. Hope to see a break down, pick & play from you soon.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Just pick a winner and what % of your bank roll your betting. 1 unit = 1% of your total bank roll. Example I bet 10 units on Overeem @ -175. So if I lose, poof! There goes 10% of my total bank roll! Most people on this board bet between 1-10 units per bet. Hope to see a break down, pick & play from you soon.
    That's not what "unit" means. The whole point of using "units" is that it can represent any sum; one unit can represent pretty much any portion of your bankroll.

Also, I like 'Reem here, too.

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

I am thinking Reem will come out much more conservatively and in better shape. He was coming in off a one year layoff last time around. Actually thirteen months. I do still worry about his cardio a little bit though.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Ron Paul and MD I don't know what the hell these "units" and "percentage" stuff is, but I will catch on in do time...

Like Reem too.. He also has something to prove after getting lit up like a Christmas tree by Big Foot like he did.. Hopefully that fight humbled his arrogant arse..

Anderson Silva and Reem should both be humbled after getting dropped like they did.....

I actually enjoyed seeing both of them go to sleep after show boating.. The only knock out I liked more is when Hendo lowered the right bomb on Bisbing.. Still tops them all..

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyStyle View Post
    careful, you're already confusing people

MD is just worried he will have say something else childish and show how pathetic he is. Like, the other day when he got jealous people were asking for Vaughnys plays. That was quite comical, something a child would worry about.
    Last edited by brooks85; 08-08-13 at 01:42 PM.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    careful, you're already confusing people

MD is just worried he will have say something else childish and show how pathetic he is. Like, the other day when he got jealous people were asking for Vaughnys plays. That was quite comical, something a child would worry about.
    Yeah, the most comical thing about it is that it never happened.

Where are your plays and analysis, bro?

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

What's comical is how brooks never responds to people pointing out his stupid statements and hypocrisies, just waits to try for the newest dig

DoggyStyle
    Stackin' Stacks

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    I have a home work assignment for you. Look through the history of DeFactoCripplers posts. Then take a moment of self reflection. LOL. Honestly, no pun intended. Then tell us what you think about this scum bag. The board awaits for your report.
    I see this defacto guy made a couple threads about cannabis, corrupt MMA judges and some private MMA things. I dont see how this applies to me. All i did was create a thread stating how well i have done recently in mma wagering and how i am a huge fan and love the sport but yeah i assure u i am in no way affiliated with defacto.

Now on the Overeem subject i also think he will come in and be more patient and decisive. Personally i just feel very strongly that Overeem will win and win in convincing fashion while taking minimal damage. Also Browne has had all quick fights. I think his cardio should be in question more than Reems.

DoggyStyle
    Stackin' Stacks

Matt Brown -150 4u

Over Roid -190 4u

Faber -200 3u

3 good picks fellaz. Also a pretty good parlay

Upset fight i like a little is Howard +360 to beat Hall going to put a U on that for fun.

DoggyStyle
    Stackin' Stacks

Boom Howard cashes and it's Doomsday for Hall Hype train hoppers!

DoggyStyle
    Stackin' Stacks

Cash Faber!

DoggyStyle
    Stackin' Stacks

Thats a good night 3-1 for MAD profit like the title says i'n hammered drunk like i should be after this night! The Howard win was the best. Over roid was a joke loss Mazzafaggi should be canned after not stopping the fight when Browne was in fetal position getting smashed but when Reem gets knocked down and hit one time instantly stops it even though Reem is never out and pops to his feet immediately weird but still good evening

DoggyStyle
    Stackin' Stacks

UFC Fight Night 27 picks. Tail or fail.

Kelvin Gastelum -210 3 u

Donald Cerrone -150 & Carlos Condit -270 3u

More to come

99Boxster
    99Boxster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4394

Who else are you taking?

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by 99Boxster View Post
    Who else are you taking?
    Hey man what is the deal with mcmann? She isnt injured and people on twitter are saying they see her at the gym training? Why did she pull out???

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

She pulled out because her affair didnt pull out in time!

Come on you told me that ya fock!

First 123 Last