PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Better to walk away without pulling out a knife than to pull one out and then try to walk away.
    gabe should get a job writing fortune cookie messages

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

lol

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

famous Armenian proverb

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Exactly, you're a pussy with small balls who can't use his fists to do damage.
    Yes, real men finish all altercations by knocking guys the f-ck out, then dropping by their local to suck a little dick for freeplays.

MD

Also, if you're fighting bare-handed and throwing punches at guys, you should fully expect to break your hands. Do you realize how fragile the human hand is? Any time I've ever punched someone I've braced myself for at least a dislocation.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Also, if you're fighting bare-handed and throwing punches at guys, you should fully expect to break your hands. Do you realize how fragile the human hand is? Any time I've ever punched someone I've braced myself for at least a dislocation.
    It really depends on whether you have fists like canned hams.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

You generally break your shit if you punch people bareknuckle, especially if youre trying to punch him in the head. Elbows work better.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

"lunch boxes for fists, Joe"!

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

I just bet the opposite of whatever Crassus is betting.
    Aw.

EDIT: Also, if you stab someone who was just about to punch you I'm fairly sure you're found legally in the wrong, like you escalated it to assault with a deadly weapon or some such thing. Pun, what's the deal?

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Quote Originally Posted by Crassus View Post
    Aw.

EDIT: Also, if you stab someone who was just about to punch you I'm fairly sure you're found legally in the wrong, like you escalated it to assault with a deadly weapon or some such thing. Pun, what's the deal?
    this question would probably be answered differently depending on which state it occurred as each state has its own penal code -- but typically you would be charged with a crime; you would argue that you were acting in self defense; and the question becomes whether your actions were reasonable in the circumstances. that would be a question of fact to be determined by the judge or jury. a lot of things would be considered, such as the size of the participants; whether the person using the weapon had the opportunity to flee; etc.
    Points Awarded:

Crassus gave PunisherIND 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Assault laws are complete nonsense in general I find! When my mate beat up another one of my other mates are a drunken exchange last wknd in Spain (yeah that's how we roll!) the police weren't bothered because my buddy's nose or jaw wasnt broken. He was covered in blood and bruising but technically his nose wasnt broke so they said it couldnt be treated as an assault! Dont know if it's same everywhere?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    this question would probably be answered differently depending on which state it occurred as each state has its own penal code -- but typically you would be charged with a crime; you would argue that you were acting in self defense; and the question becomes whether your actions were reasonable in the circumstances. that would be a question of fact to be determined by the judge or jury. a lot of things would be considered, such as the size of the participants; whether the person using the weapon had the opportunity to flee; etc.
    Would hog size be considered?

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Assault laws are complete nonsense in general I find! When my mate beat up another one of my other mates are a drunken exchange last wknd in Spain (yeah that's how we roll!) the police weren't bothered because my buddy's nose or jaw wasnt broken. He was covered in blood and bruising but technically his nose wasnt broke so they said it couldnt be treated as an assault! Dont know if it's same everywhere?
    if that is an actual element to the offense, it would be pretty hilarious imo. could slap up your wife erryday, as long as you didnt smash her up too good.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

haha yeah it was ridiculous. They said that he just had to pay 60 Euro fine and that was it! When they let us out the police station they didnt even separate us, they sent both the lads out at same time so it could of just kicked off all over again! Cant make this shiit up

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

haha yeah it was ridiculous. They said that he just had to pay 60 Euro fine and that was it! When they let us out the police station they didnt even separate us, they sent both the lads out at same time so it could of just kicked off all over again! Cant make this shiit up
    hahah thats awesome

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

pun did you get some money down on invicta?

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    pun did you get some money down on invicta?
    fockin nah bro. i missed all the openers so i'm going to wait and see where some of these lines go. i'm definitely tailing on mizuki though. hoping money comes back on hyatt first.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    hahah thats awesome
    Its amazing how backward some of these places are compared to England, still like the wild-west out there in some parts!

DSSCA
    DSSCA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1844

I've never once ever hurt my hand in any way shape or form in a street fight. You're doing it wrong homie, or your connecting with their head... I've broke my thumb once in a sparring session because I threw an overhand right and he use his giant bald islander head to block it. Never in a street fight though. I was an idiot when I was younger and was in quite a few.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by DSSCA View Post
    I've never once ever hurt my hand in any way shape or form in a street fight. You're doing it wrong homie, or your connecting with their head... I've broke my thumb once in a sparring session because I threw an overhand right and he use his giant bald islander head to block it. Never in a street fight though. I was an idiot when I was younger and was in quite a few.
    I've never gotten liver disease from excessive drinking.

DSSCA

As a fellow man of Irish decent, I'll match your witty comment with this: I doubt that.

Also, you know as well as I that if you do something enough, you will probably get bit, doesn't mean one has to "fully expect it to happen."

MD

As a fellow man of Irish decent, I'll match your witty comment with this: I doubt that.

Also, you know as well as I that if you do something enough, you will probably get bit, doesn't mean one has to "fully expect it to happen."
    Depends on what you define as "doing it enough". I've thrown a lot of punches and been pretty lucky as far as injuring my hands has gone, but the reality of the human form is that our bones are pretty weak. Hence "being lucky". If you're throwing a punch, you have a very good chance of injuring your hand; especially if you're not properly trained. Even if you are, though, the risks are unavoidable.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Did the cops call him a pussy? If so then its the same here....

Naaahhh not really

Grabaka
    Update your status

I have broken just 2 fingers in street fights, 14 on soccer, 8 on american football and a concert stage fell on me once and my finger exploded like one little ketchup bag from mcdonalds being stepped on.

DSSCA

Depends on what you define as "doing it enough". I've thrown a lot of punches and been pretty lucky as far as injuring my hands has gone, but the reality of the human form is that our bones are pretty weak. Hence "being lucky". If you're throwing a punch, you have a very good chance of injuring your hand; especially if you're not properly trained. Even if you are, though, the risks are unavoidable.
    Doing it enough doesn't have a literal number. I just meant that eventually you will get hurt, whether that is 100,000 punches for some or 10 punches for others, you will get hurt. I just don't agree that I should ALWAYS fully expect to hurt myself. I am properly trained with 6 years Muay Thai and boxing background, so I believe the odds are in my favor. I understand a hand can be weak, but it can also be a complete hammer. Relative those wielding it.

MD

Doing it enough doesn't have a literal number. I just meant that eventually you will get hurt, whether that is 100,000 punches for some or 10 punches for others, you will get hurt. I just don't agree that I should ALWAYS fully expect to hurt myself. I am properly trained with 6 years Muay Thai and boxing background, so I believe the odds are in my favor. I understand a hand can be weak, but it can also be a complete hammer. Relative those wielding it.
    If there's a strong possibility of hurting your hand through punching someone bare-knuckle (which there is), then you should assume that you will hurt your hand if you punch someone bare-knuckle. Why assume otherwise? It's an important thing to consider, for both the immediate situation and for the recovery period of your hand.

Grabaka
    Update your status

I punch air like Matt Riddle bro.

Das Jax
    Das Jax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

If there's a strong possibility of hurting your hand through punching someone bare-knuckle (which there is), then you should assume that you will hurt your hand if you punch someone bare-knuckle. Why assume otherwise? It's an important thing to consider, for both the immediate situation and for the recovery period of your hand.
    Knees and elbows boys... knees and elbows.

DSSCA

I assume otherwise because I feel that there is not a STRONG possibility I will hurt my hand punching someone in the face bare knuckle. If you think there is, thats cool, I just don't. I never have. If you don't know what you are doing, then ABSOLUTELY you will hurt yourself. It's just never ever happened to me or anyone I have trained with while sharing stories. Sure they could be full of shit but I know I am not. Guess I am lucky.

MD

I assume otherwise because I feel that there is not a STRONG possibility I will hurt my hand punching someone in the face bare knuckle. If you think there is, thats cool, I just don't. I never have. If you don't know what you are doing, then ABSOLUTELY you will hurt yourself. It's just never ever happened to me or anyone I have trained with while sharing stories. Sure they could be full of shit but I know I am not. Guess I am lucky.
    Oh lawd. Best of luck with that, buddy. I hope we never have to find out whether you've just been lucky up to this point or not though. Hand injuries are atrocious.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

I've gotten into a lot of fights growing up. Hurt my hand often but never broke it or anything.

Personally, I'd rather break my hand on a dude's jaw than kill him with a knife.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

this rich prick and his 42 vacations a year

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
    I have broken just 2 fingers in street fights, 14 on soccer, 8 on american football and a concert stage fell on me once and my finger exploded like one little ketchup bag from mcdonalds being stepped on.
    dang... that's what you get for playing american football in mexico.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Certainly depends on how hard you hit. If you connect with everything on any part of a human skull, there is a very good chance that your shit breaks, even with good / Perfect technique. Which is why mma fighters/boxers break their hands ALL the time, even with gloves. It helps if you load it with a lighter or something in the middle or just punch for the throat. And of course it certainly doesn't help if alcohol is involved, which is often the case. If you put them down quick that can of course also help.

Not saying you got a weak punch or anything DSS, im sure you punch like a beast, but its just a reality of physics.

Disclaimer: Me or the Mirinquads brand does in no way encourage punching of faces or throats, outside of state sanctioned competition, bouts, bar punching machine competitions or if that smartmouthed mailbox just called your mother a whore on your way home from the party.

DSSCA

Oh lawd. Best of luck with that, buddy. I hope we never have to find out whether you've just been lucky up to this point or not though. Hand injuries are atrocious.
    I hope so too! Although my fighting days outside of the ring are behind me, you never what can happen.

First 123 Last