gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Regarding the incident with Maiquel Falcao and Maue Mena...

I just wanna say the couple of guys using weapons in a 15-on-2 fight are the biggest pu$$ies on the planet and deserve to be eaten alive by farm animals.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

would you and your homies fight professional mixed martial artists without weapons Gaberz?! I certainly wouldnt!

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    would you and your homies fight professional mixed martial artists without weapons Gaberz?! I certainly wouldnt!
    If there's 15 of us and we can't take out 2 MMA fighters, then shame on us. I would do as much damage as I possibly can, but I wouldn't bring a weapon into it, even if it were 2-on-2.

If you're 1 of 15 dudes fighting 2 guys who you can't manage to hurt without a weapon, then you're the biggest bitch on the planet. That's all there's to say about it.

They could have beaten the crap out of them without using weapons. They were already doing it. I just hate seeing shit like that. Pu$$y a$$ b!tches bringing weapons into fights. And hitting 'em in the HEAD with it... Well, I think they were planning on murdering the guys, unless they're retarded. You won't hit a guy in the head that many times unless you want him dead.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

No principles or values over there brah! And yeah they wanted to leave em for dead for sure, standard way of life in the favelas...sickening shiiit
    I dont think it was just Falcao and Mena, they had a crew with them as well so it wasnt just 15 on 2.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Let alone the weapons dudes....im more worried about a guy getting stomped 20 times after getting koed (unless hes anderson lol)

Grabaka
    Update your status

I remember when i worked at a club at 17 yo. i invited some school friends and this fucken bitch kept hitting my bro so we let him do his thang but apparently the bitch was just trying to get his BF jealous. Then she told my friend she had a BF anf my friend didnt really believed her so he tried to hit her for a few more seconds. Anyway he went out to smoke a cigarrette and these fucken monkey hit him from behind and kept stomping him and then put him under a car.....like they murdered him WTF. So this guy found him and hospital, etc but maaaan crazy people outthere....everywhere. Cant go all alpha everywhere.

Das Jax
    Das Jax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
    I remember when i worked at a club at 17 yo. i invited some school friends and this fucken bitch kept hitting my bro so we let him do his thang but apparently the bitch was just trying to get his BF jealous. Then she told my friend she had a BF anf my friend didnt really believed her so he tried to hit her for a few more seconds. Anyway he went out to smoke a cigarrette and these fucken monkey hit him from behind and kept stomping him and then put him under a car.....like they murdered him WTF. So this guy found him and hospital, etc but maaaan crazy people outthere....everywhere. Cant go all alpha everywhere.
    I think I understood about 70% of this.

Grabaka
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Das Jax View Post
    I think I understood about 70% of this.
    Great....give me my toefl

Grabaka
    Update your status

I dont know what part you didnt got...just trying to make the story short because who cares about my story

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

ha they were maricons?!

Grabaka
    Update your status

no no no....shit...its 6 am i go to sleep...i dont know what i wrote wrong....the boyfriend of the girl and his guys put the beatdown of his life to my friend...7 teeth missing....stitches everywhere. Im making less sense....
    good sleepo

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Great....give me my toefl
    lol

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I think it's pretty funny how people expect some common courtesy or fairness from people who want to assault you viciously. I mean, you're talking about a gas station beatdown that left a person comatose. If one wants fair fights, perhaps he should keep his shit to himself and fight in gyms and MMA venues.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by The iron sheik View Post
    I think it's pretty funny how people expect some common courtesy or fairness from people who want to assault you viciously. I mean, you're talking about a gas station beatdown that left a person comatose. If one wants fair fights, perhaps he should keep his shit to himself and fight in gyms and MMA venues.
    Yeah, pretty much. There are no rules in a legitimate fight. None. If you're fighting with someone and you have no reason to think otherwise, you assume that they're trying to kill you or you're an idiot. It's one of the reasons that I've always maintained that an MMA match is pretty far removed from an actual fight.

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Pal, I went out with bro of mine. Got all sauced up, walking back through dunkin donuts parking lot, and the homeboyz were hanging doing their thang. Told my bro that they looked like focking clowns and one of homeboyz asked me what I said. Told him I would whip my cack out and smash it over his head, dude goes to throw soem weak ass girly punch, I grabbed dudes arm and tossed him to concrete like a bitch. I look up and 15 of these maggots are running towards me. Pal, you know me, I'm the biggest alpha on the site, but fock that cuz, I focking ran. One of dudes caught up to me and I turned and dropped him like sack of shit. I'm running down middle of town and see this pickup truck at red light. Haul ass for it, light turns green but I manage to pull myself on back of truck. 2 dudes driving in truck were like "bro, you are focking alpha." I said I know.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

haha

goodfellas433
    goodfellas433's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2549

Lol, does he just have these stories ready to go at all times?....hilarious

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

It was in brazil pal, brazil.

You think they penetrating care about fairplay? Im looking foward to the World Cup...gonna be fuckin' fun!

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Forget it Jake, its Brazil.

They cut the head of a football referee after he stabbed another dude, i mean come on now, thats like a badly written comedy movie.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

I settle all my differences online
    Points Awarded:

Dwil125 gave sideloaded 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

It's not about it being a fair street fight, it's about what it says about them as people. (Not brazilians, but those feeling the need to use a weapon in a fight) Only pussies do that. Always has been the case and always will be. No guy with any balls will ever take out a weapon in a fight, unless to prevent someone else from getting killed.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    It's not about it being a fair street fight, it's about what it says about them as people. (Not brazilians, but those feeling the need to use a weapon in a fight) Only pussies do that. Always has been the case and always will be. No guy with any balls will ever take out a weapon in a fight, unless to prevent someone else from getting killed.
    I must have the smallest balls on the planet then, because if some scumbag faget that I don't know started a fight with me for no reason, the first thing I'd do would be to pull out any available weapon.

DSSCA
    DSSCA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1844

I think it depends on if you have any sort of combat/fight experience and or training. Someone who may feel threatened by just a punch to the face is more apt to grab a weapon. I think that if you have trained in boxing, muay thai, jiu jitsu... you will not feel the need to use a weapon in a fight. However, if you felt your life was in fact in danger, that is a different story. Kill or be killed. I'm not going to try to be a tough guy if 20 guys want to kick my face in. Believe me, I will grab a focking tree branch, bottle, knife, or whatever is around to defend myself long enough to get the fock out of there. But if some assbag wants to fight, dude is getting a straight right hand and leg kicked untill he cant walk.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by DSSCA View Post
    I think it depends on if you have any sort of combat/fight experience and or training. Someone who may feel threatened by just a punch to the face is more apt to grab a weapon. I think that if you have trained in boxing, muay thai, jiu jitsu... you will not feel the need to use a weapon in a fight. However, if you felt your life was in fact in danger, that is a different story. Kill or be killed. I'm not going to try to be a tough guy if 20 guys want to kick my face in. Believe me, I will grab a focking tree branch, bottle, knife, or whatever is around to defend myself long enough to get the fock out of there. But if some assbag wants to fight, dude is getting a straight right hand and leg kicked untill he cant walk.
    I practised judo competitively, and also did some striking arts, and I think that's a bit of a dangerous mindset. There's an old adage which states that a little bit of knowledge is more dangerous that none, and it applies very well to martial arts. A martial art of any kind is only intended to be used as a last resort in a fight. You should definitely grab a weapon before trying to use boxing or jiu jitsu to subdue an attacker. The average guy with six months of boxing training is more likely to get his ass kicked than the average guy with no boxing training, in my opinion. Overconfidence is a hell of a drug.

I am also of the opinion that in any fight, you should assume your life is in danger. All it takes is for you to fall awkwardly and hit your head.

DSSCA

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    I practised judo competitively, and also did some striking arts, and I think that's a bit of a dangerous mindset. There's an old adage which states that a little bit of knowledge is more dangerous that none, and it applies very well to martial arts. A martial art of any kind is only intended to be used as a last resort in a fight. You should definitely grab a weapon before trying to use boxing or jiu jitsu to subdue an attacker. The average guy with six months of boxing training is more likely to get his ass kicked than the average guy with no boxing training, in my opinion. Overconfidence is a hell of a drug.

I am also of the opinion that in any fight, you should assume your life is in danger. All it takes is for you to fall awkwardly and hit your head.
    And if right out of the gate you produce a knife in a fight where the opponent has no weapon, and then they end up getting that weapon from you? I understand your point and it is valid to some degree. But you would be a piece of shit if in a bar, you get into a scuffle and one drunk idiot throws a haymaker at you and misses, you then stab him and kill him. Far fetched, I know, but still plays to your point that you should grab a weapon first.

MD

And if right out of the gate you produce a knife in a fight where the opponent has no weapon, and then they end up getting that weapon from you? I understand your point and it is valid to some degree. But you would be a piece of shit if in a bar, you get into a scuffle and one drunk idiot throws a haymaker at you and misses, you then stab him and kill him. Far fetched, I know, but still plays to your point that you should grab a weapon first.
    If a drunk idiot threw a haymaker at me and I had a knife, I would pull out the knife and try to leave the bar as quickly as possible. If he still came at me and tried to attack me, I would have no reservations about jamming a knife into his stomach, whether that makes me a piece of shit or not. Why would I risk my safety in order to protect the person that wants to hurt me?

DSSCA

If a drunk idiot threw a haymaker at me and I had a knife, I would pull out the knife and try to leave the bar as quickly as possible. If he still came at me and tried to attack me, I would have no reservations about jamming a knife into his stomach, whether that makes me a piece of shit or not. Why would I risk my safety in order to protect the person that wants to hurt me?
    I absolutely agree if they continually come after you, then yes, use whatever force necessary. My point was merely that deadly force is not my first go to. I guess it is all situational. Now, about beating the books?

MD

Now, about beating the books?
    I just bet the opposite of whatever Crassus is betting.

DSSCA

I just bet the opposite of whatever Crassus is betting.
    Is that going in the tell all book?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

I must have the smallest balls on the planet then, because if some scumbag faget that I don't know started a fight with me for no reason, the first thing I'd do would be to pull out any available weapon.
    Exactly, you're a pussy with small balls who can't use his fists to do damage.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

I'm not talking about using a weapon to defend yourself. If I felt I was about to get my ass killed, I would certainly grab a rock and hit a dude in the head with it.

What I would NOT do is approach someone who is already getting his ass kicked and give him a cheap shot to the head.

Self defense is totally dif

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

What if you pulled out your knife, walked out, he followed you pout, pulled out a gun, and put two in your chest?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Better to walk away without pulling out a knife than to pull one out and then try to walk away.

When you pull out a knife and don't use it, they usually think you don't have the guts and will come after you.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

and nowadays the guy you are in front of could be training UFC as welll brah for all you know!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Better to walk away without pulling out a knife than to pull one out and then try to walk away.

When you pull out a knife and don't use it, they usually think you don't have the guts and will come after you.
    lol sounds like ur speaking from experience?!

123 Last