DSSCA
    DSSCA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1844

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Certainly depends on how hard you hit. If you connect with everything on any part of a human skull, there is a very good chance that your shit breaks, even with good / Perfect technique. Which is why mma fighters/boxers break their hands ALL the time, even with gloves. It helps if you load it with a lighter or something in the middle or just punch for the throat. And of course it certainly doesn't help if alcohol is involved, which is often the case. If you put them down quick that can of course also help.

Not saying you got a weak punch or anything DSS, im sure you punch like a beast, but its just a reality of physics.

Disclaimer: Me or the Mirinquads brand does in no way encourage punching of faces or throats, outside of state sanctioned competition, bouts, bar punching machine competitions or if that smartmouthed mailbox just called your mother a whore on your way home from the party.
    Connecting with the skull will most definitely be a bad thing. Easy way to break something. Luckily I just aim right down the pipe to the chin/jaw. I have found that most people just leave thee face wide open and before they realize I'm not just going to get into a yelling match with them, they fall over. Haha. I hear what your sayin Quads, depends if you hit like a child for sure I feel ya

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

pussy moves beatin on a guy already out

where's big john mccarthy when you need him

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    I've gotten into a lot of fights growing up. Hurt my hand often but never broke it or anything.

Personally, I'd rather break my hand on a dude's jaw than kill him with a knife.
    Gaberz "Hands of Stone" Killian!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
    Did the cops call him a pussy? If so then its the same here....

Naaahhh not really
    ha Im sure they probably did

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

"We had three beers that night in a little bar nearby and we went to the gas station to take one more. The girl who was inside of the store thought I was hitting on her. She turned to me and said some racist nicknames. If I was supposed to knock any single person, just look how many guys were in there, I'd never beat a woman. If we were used to drink, nothing would have happened. With a couple words we'd be ok but I don't know what happened to that guys. Back that day I got robbed, they took my shoes, my jacket and my wallet. It was a double attempt of robbery and murder. Me and Kauê were beat several times with a lumber, I'm very depressed because all what happened to him, today was the first day I could walk on my own feet after the brawl. I'm extremely sorry and I apologize to his family, I apologize to the MMA lovers and fighters. I'm very sad to involve the sport in this episode."

hobbesITD
    hobbesITD's Avatar Become A Pro!

Miquel Falcao uses beer bottle to fight girl, loses horribly.

Instant Karma is the best karma.

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass
    Wanna Bet On It?'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5734

The first thing I thought of when I saw Falcao walk up to Spang for the Bellator faceoff was 'this is a highly stable human being'. The events that transpired are shocking and completely out of character.......

First 123