MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by SEKTAUR View Post
    and then you got this guy WTF is wrong with you saying people like it in the ass?? you have closet fagg written all over you dude. and yeah I have LBJ, a champion, as my avatar and you have mark hunt GTFOH scrub i bet you were one of those losers who were backing hunt against JDS haha probably had the spurs too....loser
    Have you ever made a losing bet?

JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

JoshKnows46

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

and then you got this guy WTF is wrong with you saying people like it in the ass?? you have closet fagg written all over you dude. and yeah I have LBJ, a champion, as my avatar and you have mark hunt GTFOH scrub i bet you were one of those losers who were backing hunt against JDS haha probably had the spurs too....loser
    Yeah i backed Spurs but still made over 4000 in the finals. Everyone who likes LeFlop James likes in the ass but you are an annoying dude who dont understand lines and finally made the peaceful Grabaka a bit pissed about your dumbass comments.

Hunt is a man is an idol for the hombres. Leflop is for girls bro but other than that every comment you have made in this subforum rubs me the wrong way.... you like Leflop, heat, anderson, and all the champs. What a penetrating snob.

goodfellas433
    goodfellas433's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2549

One thing I can say for sure from my short time here in this forum..
    MD doesn't sugarcoat his opinion.

I like that. Lol.

goodfellas433

Weird...Nm the comment has disappeared..lol

JoshKnows46

hunt is the MAN. no shame in losing to JDS, expecially when he had a broken toe pretty much the whole fight, which limited his mobility. that was still a badass fight.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by goodfellas433 View Post
    One thing I can say for sure from my short time here in this forum..
    MD doesn't sugarcoat his opinion.

I like that. Lol.
    There is not enuf sugar on the planet to be able to coat all those opinions.

goodfellas433

Haha

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    yep, and... you have a pretty strong opinion of someone you don't know.. do you believe your opinion matters to me?... do you feel accomplished becuase you called me a name?
    "Idiot" is not a name, its an adjective.

I suppose it could be a name, but it was most certainly an adjective in this context.

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    "Idiot" is not a name, its an adjective.

I suppose it could be a name, but it was most certainly an adjective in this context.
    took you a day and half to think of that? phaha whatever gets ur whistle wet dude..

i'm just here cus i enjoy helping people, if anyone doesn't like me or thinks i'm a idiot, thats there problem, it's not like i'm on here everyday or even every week, might go months without loging in, so if you hate me atleast take solice in that i'm not around much. when i come around, and when i speak, i do it with purpose and for a purpose. to make money and make others make money, i'm not here to get in a internet war with you little nerds, ya'll will beat me with experience and i'm really not trying to go down to that level of stupid.
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 06-29-13 at 08:43 PM.

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

e

wow are you guys dumb. I spelled it Weedman cuz I dont give a fukk how you spell it. reading this guys rant makes me laugh what a loser!
    Pal, you spelled it "weedman" because you're a dumbass.

rocky16

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Have you ever made a losing bet?
    He's never. His pockets are laced with gold schillings. He sits on only the finest corinthian leathers. He has most beautiful women cool him off by waving palms at him. He drinks the finest wines. The dude is rich beyond belief with his "magical plays." I mean check dudes analysis out. "Weedman gonna get KO'd, lol." That is some breath taking focking knowledge right there. Focking guy is a 1 in a million capper.

SEKTAUR
    SEKTAUR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19046

Quote Originally Posted by rocky16 View Post
    He's never. His pockets are laced with gold schillings. He sits on only the finest corinthian leathers. He has most beautiful women cool him off by waving palms at him. He drinks the finest wines. The dude is rich beyond belief with his "magical plays." I mean check dudes analysis out. "Weedman gonna get KO'd, lol." That is some breath taking focking knowledge right there. Focking guy is a 1 in a million capper.
    Hey nerd "breath taking" LOL that would be one word and "waving palms" doesnt make sense unless you meant waving palm tree leaves.... oh and "He's never" what??? but according to you im the dumbass right hahaha stay in school you "focking" clown

rocky16

Hey nerd "breath taking" LOL that would be one word and "waving palms" doesnt make sense unless you meant waving palm tree leaves.... oh and "He's never" what??? but according to you im the dumbass right hahaha stay in school you "focking" clown
    Pal, I like how you're "correcting" people's comments with focking run on sentences. You dumb fock. Only kids stuck in junior high go around correcting grammar. I know you're just some twink boy who focking loves older men. This shit is no focking game to me brah. Would starch you bad. Don't want your focking parents to press charges for murdering you so we can meet up over the boarder if you'd like. Hit me up PM for more details.

rocky16

No need to stay in school guy. Got my BBA years ago. Never went to class though. Too busy getting zooted and nailing coeds. Bet you'd like to know what getting your dick wet feels like. Hit me up via PM for more details.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

No need to stay in school guy. Got my BBA years ago. Never went to class though. Too busy getting zooted and nailing coeds. Bet you'd like to know what getting your dick wet feels like. Hit me up via PM for more details.
    If she's wet, she wants it, and if she wants it, you're doing it wrong. I thought you were supposed to be alpha?

rocky16

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    If she's wet, she wants it, and if she wants it, you're doing it wrong. I thought you were supposed to be alpha?
    Those are the Hoers pal. I pay Hoers to hate it. I want them to be disgusted by me. Thats the attraction of hiring a Hoer. Coeds different. These dumb focking gashes just loved it when I pulled my cack out. Focking started flowing everywhere. Thats the focking move for all you young bucks out there. You just pull your cack out and let the coeds attack that shit like fat kid mauling a hotdog. Hit me up PM for more details.

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

This guy reminds me of Chael Sonnen ^

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Those are the Hoers pal. I pay Hoers to hate it. I want them to be disgusted by me. Thats the attraction of hiring a Hoer. Coeds different. These dumb focking gashes just loved it when I pulled my cack out. Focking started flowing everywhere. Thats the focking move for all you young bucks out there. You just pull your cack out and let the coeds attack that shit like fat kid mauling a hotdog. Hit me up PM for more details.
    LOL

First 12