This was definitely worth a new thread.
    /thor rant

JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

Quote Originally Posted by Crassus View Post
    This was definitely worth a new thread.
    /thor rant
    my wagers are always worth a new thread, check my history, this one wager deserves 2 threads. i'm kinda a big deal, i don't post often but you better bet your ass you better not be on the opposite side when i do.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

He has profited in his documented plays

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    You have a thread just like this.

JoshKnows46

thank you beelze. i'm just trollin the troll in my last post lol i'm not that into myself, but i do kinda know what i'm talking about when it comes to nfl and mma., i have more of a history on other forums beside this one, but hell i'm just sharing what i'm betting on in this one thread, i dont feel its right to post my plays in someone else's thread, its rude imo, just how i feel about it.

Sacrelicious

Quote Originally Posted by mmaed View Post
    You have a thread just like this.

Well aware, that's why I post the picture there frequently.

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    thank you beelze. i'm just trollin the troll in my last post lol i'm not that into myself, but i do kinda know what i'm talking about when it comes to nfl and mma., i have more of a history on other forums beside this one, but hell i'm just sharing what i'm betting on in this one thread, i dont feel its right to post my plays in someone else's thread, its rude imo, just how i feel about it.
    Wouldn't it be simpler to post the one play that you occasionally post in the official UFC 162 thread? I mean it's not like you had a write-up or a discussion point, it was literally the play. I'm glad you're contributing but it just seems redundant and annoying to keep track of.

Like literally, there's a thread for the "just locked this in". I just don't get the point of a whole new thread.

JoshKnows46

I don't know what threads y'all have going on here, I post my plays like this every where else without a problem, so I'm not gonna change the way I've posted my plays the last 10 years cus one person doesn't like it. I post reasoning behind my plays on occasion when i feel like it or when someone asks, my record speaks for itself to the point I don't Needa give a break down of every play I make, either take this winner or don't.

Sacrelicious

Quoted for fundamental accuracy.

Crassus

I don't know what threads y'all have going on here, I post my plays like this every where else without a problem, so I'm not gonna change the way I've posted my plays the last 10 years cus one person doesn't like it. I post reasoning behind my plays on occasion when i feel like it or when someone asks, my record speaks for itself to the point I don't Needa give a break down of every play I make, either take this winner or don't.
    Thanks Sir. Squarsalot for that parlay. Badass.

JoshKnows46

I'm the furthest thing from a square. But if that's what u wanta call me lol money is money, weidmen is over hyped, he's inexperienced and he's off a year lay off, nerviousness must be expected when considering everything. Inexperience and ring rust is the last thing you want in the first and second round against Anderson, expect him to come out Timid because of that, if Anderson doesn't take him in the first, it will Atleast allow him to set up his range and timing like he likes to do the first 3 minutes of a fight. And Edgar has the heart of a lion, even if he gets caught he wont give up "on my money", but this is a fight he'll obviously dominate, not many people I'd rather have my money on then these two, favorite doesn't equal square, let me repeat that for you knob, favorite doesn't equal square. Weidmen is over valued and over hyped, I do get a sense we haven't seen all he's got, but we won't see it off a year layoff, this early in his carreer against the GOAT. He'll look stupid like the rest.Tip: there's a difference from trying to be sharp and being actually sharp, and just cus YOU believe yourself not to be square, doesnt make it so.
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 06-28-13 at 06:42 PM.

Sacrelicious

Oh I agree with you on Edgar. You are aware he opened at -280, correct?

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

I'm the furthest thing from a square. But if that's what u wanta call me lol money is money, weidmen is over hyped, he's inexperienced and he's off a year lay off, nerviousness must be expected when considering everything. Inexperience and ring rust is the last thing you want in the first and second round against Anderson, expect him to come out Timid because of that, if Anderson doesn't take him in the first, it will Atleast allow him to set up his range and timing like he likes to do the first 3 minutes of a fight. And Edgar has the heart of a lion, even if he gets caught he wont give up "on my money", but this is a fight he'll obviously dominate, not many people I'd rather have my money on then these two, favorite doesn't equal square, let me repeat that for you knob, favorite doesn't equal square. Weidmen is over valued and over hyped, I do get a sense we haven't seen all he's got, but we won't see it off a year layoff, this early in his carreer against the GOAT. He'll look stupid like the rest.Tip: there's a difference from trying to be sharp and being actually sharp, and just cus YOU believe yourself not to be square, doesnt make it so.
    You're an idiot.

Sacrelicious

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    You're an idiot.
    Quoted for fundamental accuracy.

JoshKnows46

You're an idiot.
    yep, and... you have a pretty strong opinion of someone you don't know.. do you believe your opinion matters to me?... do you feel accomplished becuase you called me a name?

JoshKnows46

Oh I agree with you on Edgar. You are aware he opened at -280, correct?
    i heard it opened somewhere around there, didnt see it myself. why do you ask? I'm sure he didnt stay there at that price long, the line is where it should be now, not gaining any value in price, he's just a add-on to improve my immense anderson value i'm already getting from the line i got, he should perform as the current line indicates.
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 06-28-13 at 06:57 PM.

MD

yep, and... you have a pretty strong opinion of someone you don't know.. do you believe your opinion matters to me?... do you feel accomplished becuase you called me a name?
    Yeah, after starting a new thread just to post your "parlay da favritz" betting strategy, then bashing one of the more likeable guys on the forum for pointing out that you didn't need a new thread, I don't think many people are going to be clamouring to hear what you have to say.

JoshKnows46

Yeah, after starting a new thread just to post your "parlay da favritz" betting strategy, then bashing one of the more likeable guys on the forum for pointing out that you didn't need a new thread, I don't think many people are going to be clamouring to hear what you have to say.
    i really don't care. my record speaks for itself, on this site and any site i choose to go on, you can google my name, there isnt a capper in ya'll nfl or mma forums that can even sniff my jock. just cus i bet on two favorites, two guys that rarly lose and if they do its a close desision, your buddy assumes i'm square, he's first comment was rude and everyone that followed, i respond in kind, respect is givin when it is shown, and disrespect the same. i'm sure i wouldnt be as profitable as i am with only betting favorites, and more expecially parlays... i've never had a problem here before, i've never had to be rude here before, so maybe its not me, maybe its your friend, think rationally instead of being some forum groupie. beside that, i'm bored with you and i wont respond to anything you feel u need to say to me, my record will continue to speak for itself with these plays, neither play will be close, don't worry i don't rub it in, i'm not you, i'm use to winning.
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 06-28-13 at 07:19 PM.

MD

i really don't care. my record speaks for itself, on this site and any site i choose to go on, you can google my name, there isnt a capper in ya'll nfl or mma forums that can even sniff my jock. just cus i bet on two favorites, two guys that rarly lose and if they do its a close desision, your buddy assumes i'm square, he's first comment was rude and everyone that followed, i respond in kind, respect is givin when it is shown, and disrespect the same. i'm sure i wouldnt be as profitable as i am with only betting favorites, and more expecially parlays... i've never had a problem here before, i've never had to be rude here before, so maybe its not me, maybe its your friend, think rationally instead of being some forum groupie. beside that, i'm bored with you and i wont respond to anything you feel u need to say to me, my record will continue to speak for itself with these plays, neither play will be close, don't worry i don't rub it in, i'm not you, i'm use to winning.
    rl tlk bro

SEKTAUR
    SEKTAUR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19046

you must be an idiot to them because you dont have thousands of posts and arent on your own pathetic thread all day long like they are LOL scrubs. your parlay looks good Weedman will go down just like everyone else and all these sbr pro Weedman backers will realize they really dont know shiit

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Quote Originally Posted by SEKTAUR View Post
    you must be an idiot to them because you dont have thousands of posts and arent on your own pathetic thread all day long like they are LOL scrubs. your parlay looks good Weedman will go down just like everyone else and all these sbr pro Weedman backers will realize they really dont know shiit
    Weedman fights in Bellator.

Weidman fights in the UFC.

No one on here is backing Brent Weedman currently.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Educ8d Degener8 View Post

I'm on Weld Man, personally. I 'cap him at -150. I think Anderson can definitely knock him out, but if Weld Man can use his high-powered torches, he'll turn Anderson into fried chicken.

Crassus

I'm the furthest thing from a square. But if that's what u wanta call me lol money is money, weidmen is over hyped, he's inexperienced and he's off a year lay off, nerviousness must be expected when considering everything. Inexperience and ring rust is the last thing you want in the first and second round against Anderson, expect him to come out Timid because of that, if Anderson doesn't take him in the first, it will Atleast allow him to set up his range and timing like he likes to do the first 3 minutes of a fight. And Edgar has the heart of a lion, even if he gets caught he wont give up "on my money", but this is a fight he'll obviously dominate, not many people I'd rather have my money on then these two, favorite doesn't equal square, let me repeat that for you knob, favorite doesn't equal square. Weidmen is over valued and over hyped, I do get a sense we haven't seen all he's got, but we won't see it off a year layoff, this early in his carreer against the GOAT. He'll look stupid like the rest.
    See, if you'd posted most of that I'd have been sort of fine with it. I mean like you said you've been profitable and any contribution overall is good, different perspectives sometimes brings out new ideas (look at MD and the rest firmly supporting Miocic against Nelson which was odds wise a fairly big upset and something I should have taken more into account.)

BUT you didn't. You didn't even take the five minutes seconds it would take to click one of the two top threads in the forum which were either UFC 162: Siva vs Weidman (which might...you know be sorta prevalent to the discussion at hand) or just locked in: post your plays thread (which also matches what you're posting.)

Instead you just post two words of original content (bet size and win amount) and then get pissed when I asked you why in gods holy name you couldn't just post shit in the threads they're meant for. Like I said, if you'd even posted that I probably wouldn't have commented on it but literally you posted less than 15 words. You posted your bets in event threads before, why stop now?

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by SEKTAUR View Post
    WEIDMAN, you dumb fock. His name is focking Chris Weidman. If you gonna talk about guys here "not knowing shit" get the focking guy's name right. He's only fighting for the title. Jesus focking Christ, another phaget who "lol's" and strokes his pekker to Silva gifs. Go whiteknight your BFF somewhere else you focking dumb joo.

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by Crassus View Post
    See, if you'd posted most of that I'd have been sort of fine with it. I mean like you said you've been profitable and any contribution overall is good, different perspectives sometimes brings out new ideas (look at MD and the rest firmly supporting Miocic against Nelson which was odds wise a fairly big upset and something I should have taken more into account.)

BUT you didn't. You didn't even take the five minutes seconds it would take to click one of the two top threads in the forum which were either UFC 162: Siva vs Weidman (which might...you know be sorta prevalent to the discussion at hand) or just locked in: post your plays thread (which also matches what you're posting.)

Instead you just post two words of original content (bet size and win amount) and then get pissed when I asked you why in gods holy name you couldn't just post shit in the threads they're meant for. Like I said, if you'd even posted that I probably wouldn't have commented on it but literally you posted less than 15 words. You posted your bets in event threads before, why stop now?
    Pal, I gave Miocic and Evans as "plays" in UFC 161 thread. Shit was focking overlooked by the "regulars." If only I started my own thread.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by Educ8d Degener8 View Post

Honest mistake. They are brothers yo. Like tom lawler and robbie lawlor.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

I can tell you are a solid capper. I'd rank you #2 as of today - one spot behind sacko.

Sacrelicious

I'm on Weld Man, personally. I 'cap him at -150. I think Anderson can definitely knock him out, but if Weld Man can use his high-powered torches, he'll turn Anderson into fried chicken.
    Fundamental error in handucapping right here. Personally, I just don't understand how silva can neutralize a cyborg, I still cap him around -20000. I'm actually hoping he loses here and moves up in weight and fights lyoto machida. His ML at +17000 compounded with his evasive style will be a steal.

MD

Anderson can lift more than gravity, and moves faster than time. How can you beat that?

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Quote Originally Posted by rocky16 View Post
    WEIDMAN, you dumb fock. His name is focking Chris Weidman. If you gonna talk about guys here "not knowing shit" get the focking guy's name right. He's only fighting for the title. Jesus focking Christ, another phaget who "lol's" and strokes his pekker to Silva gifs. Go whiteknight your BFF somewhere else you focking dumb joo.
    Sektaur is the most sucky dude ever....i mean look at him....he has a Lebron avatar and likes it in the ass

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

I like you Josh, but you are way over the line here!

SEKTAUR

Quote Originally Posted by rocky16 View Post
    e

wow are you guys dumb. I spelled it Weedman cuz I dont give a fukk how you spell it. reading this guys rant makes me laugh what a loser!

SEKTAUR

Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
    Sektaur is the most sucky dude ever....i mean look at him....he has a Lebron avatar and likes it in the ass
    and then you got this guy WTF is wrong with you saying people like it in the ass?? you have closet fagg written all over you dude. and yeah I have LBJ, a champion, as my avatar and you have mark hunt GTFOH scrub i bet you were one of those losers who were backing hunt against JDS haha probably had the spurs too....loser

12 Last