Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Quote Originally Posted by gambler705 View Post
    Still dont think 5d has a source? They had ziggler at +1200 at 1 point.
    Dogs hit too.
    Mark Henry was a dog at wrestlemania,
    kurt angle too

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11165

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Dogs hit too.
    kurt angle too
    I don't know anything about TNA's lines, but rarely at least by the final hours. Henry was a favorite on the day of WM. The last one I remember was Edge winning the title over Del Rio.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Dolph Ziggler will leave Chicago tonight as the World Champ. This is a bout that is going into the PPV without a great deal of momentum or fanfare due to Ziggler's recent injury and subsequent absence so it might overachieve adn out perform many projections.
    From good ol jr

Every bet I had tonight cashed, except Ziggler, who I was the most confident in next to Ambrose and The Shield.

Ziggler as a babyface is an excellent idea though.

Sacrelicious

Dogs hit too.
    kurt angle too
    Mark Henry was not a dog, he was a dog until about 6 hours before the show, at which point he was like a -2000 favorite.

Kurt angle was a dog, however, but after watching those TNA lines I am more or less convinced that there is basically no market actually betting on TNA PPV's.

Sacrelicious

Quote Originally Posted by gambler705 View Post
    Ziggler @ + 300?? Goes against everything thats reasonably expected. Ive followed these lines over the last few ppvs and am pretty sure 5d has a source inside wwe. Ryback/ henry at mania was clearly obvious they knew something that the bloggers and die hard fans did not
    What Nunya said, they don't need a source. One Maxi bet on a large dog will move the line by 50 cents or more.

Nor, do I think, that they care. They offer this stuff as a promotional tool, when they have people betting 5 grand on NFL games, how much do you really think they care about someone betting 50 bucks on wrestling?

First 123