DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    ask yourself this, is testosterone produced naturally by the body and is it required to maintain proper health? the answer is yes.

So are steroids ok if they are natural?....DMT is produced naturally by the body when it sleeps......

IN THAT CASE.....DMT is legit and legal.....wait its actually one of the only drugs banned in EVERY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD....LOL

your so wrong its sick....LOL....i like that your defending a obv wrong side well tho....props
    its not a question of whether the drug should be "legal" in society or not ( i think all drugs should be legal in society). it's not a question of whether the drug is harmful or not etiher.

the question is, does the drug give you an unfair advantage in the octagon.

now as far as dmt being produced in the body this is true, but nowhere close to the amounts you get when you ingest it from an outside source (otherwise people would be walking around having dmt trips)

but in any case, i think we can all agree that dmt would not enhance your performance in the cage in any way shape or form. it is a dissociative drug, it would have extreme detrimental effect on performance. i would love to fight an opponent on dmt, it would be like fighting someone in a k-hole, they wouldn't even be able to walk into the octagon.

Now if my opponent were on PCP, that would be a different story. i would probably run.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

c'mon you wouldnt run brah, you alpha

DeFactoCrippler

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    c'mon you wouldnt run brah, you alpha
    niqqa u aint never hit that sherm stick then

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

guy used DMT...got into the zone...2 days later , had a new perspective on life and a new approach to the fight....enhanced his performance

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
    So, now is time for a little history lesson for the oh-so informed posters on sbr and the highly intelligent people like joe rogan who debate topics such as this one.

In one his epicly funny and enlighented "diatribes" on cannabis joe rogan claims that if the 911 terrorists had just "smoked some weed" they will simply abandon heir mission of global jihad.

In this video rogan's ignorance makes him look almost as silly as the hat he is wearing. he obviously has no idea about he history of cannabis.

cannabis originated in central asia in the caucus mountains in what would be modern day khazkstan. there are historical records and archeological evidence that cannabis was used by the "Scythian" people who inhabited the area in antiquity.

The Scythians (/ˈsɪθi.ən/ or /ˈsɪði.ən/; from GreekΣκύθης, Σκύθοι) were diverse groups of militaristic Iranic pastoralists.

The Scythians were notoriously barbaric and aggressive warriors. They “fought to live and lived to fight” and “drank the blood of their enemies and used the scalps as napkins” [41]

It is my assertion that biased people with a pro-cannabis agenda either distort, or bury the facts in order to suits their own aims.
    lol @ you comparing the weed of thousands of years ago to the cali kush of 2013

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Only thing to take away from this thread is DeFacto can't handle his weed.

PaperTrail07

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post

DeFactoCrippler

lol @ you comparing the weed of thousands of years ago to the cali kush of 2013
    lol another feeble argument from a feeble mind. you must be a beta-stoner.

but i will admit you have done better than your beta-stoner cohorts grabaka and the al capone guy

the quality of cannabis is only rated upon the thc to plant matter. i.e if a strain is 17% thc it is considered to be quite potent. you are correct the potency back then was nowhere near what it is now, but all that means is you need to increase the DOSE to achieve the same effect. i.e a gram of kush is 17% thc and a gram of ancient reggie is %4, just means you have to smoke 4x as much.

When the scyhians smoked the cnnabis plants, they did so by setting up a tent and throwing large heaps of plant matter onto burning coals. pounds of the stuff gabe. they invented the hot box. and after they hot boxed their reggie they went and howled at the moon and committed barbarous acts. funny that they were rightly considered barbarians by other cultures at the time that didnt consume cannabis isnt it?

Furthermore, i have phds in sociology, anthropology, and archaelogy. im the indiana jones of this shit. and it is a proven fact that armenians are descendents of the scythian barbarians. but they because mixed with arab, paki, turk, and mongolian then became the armenian race.
    Points Awarded:

rocky16 gave DeFactoCrippler 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

DeFactoCrippler

gabe weed has turned your brain to mush.

they even named a strain after you because it has the same color as your armenian pecker and produces the same "fragrant bouquet of aromas"

PaperTrail07

lol .............DeFacto....who built the pyramids then?

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Done better than me in what? Dont be such a pendejo. I didnt even read your shit this time bro.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    lol .............DeFacto....who built the pyramids then?
    everybody knows it was aliens brah

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Gaberz, did your local let you bet on Papazian last wknd! Dude lost again! lol

PaperTrail07

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
    lol another feeble argument from a feeble mind. you must be a beta-stoner.

but i will admit you have done better than your beta-stoner cohorts grabaka and the al capone guy

the quality of cannabis is only rated upon the thc to plant matter. i.e if a strain is 17% thc it is considered to be quite potent. you are correct the potency back then was nowhere near what it is now, but all that means is you need to increase the DOSE to achieve the same effect. i.e a gram of kush is 17% thc and a gram of ancient reggie is %4, just means you have to smoke 4x as much.

When the scyhians smoked the cnnabis plants, they did so by setting up a tent and throwing large heaps of plant matter onto burning coals. pounds of the stuff gabe. they invented the hot box. and after they hot boxed their reggie they went and howled at the moon and committed barbarous acts. funny that they were rightly considered barbarians by other cultures at the time that didnt consume cannabis isnt it?

Furthermore, i have phds in sociology, anthropology, and archaelogy. im the indiana jones of this shit. and it is a proven fact that armenians are descendents of the scythian barbarians. but they because mixed with arab, paki, turk, and mongolian then became the armenian race.
    who learned you?

DeFactoCrippler

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    who learned you?
    Dr Yosef Ben-Jochannan

Taj Tarik Bey

and i have a degree in "kemetology" from the Rev. Phil Valentine

DeFactoCrippler

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    everybody knows it was aliens brah
    vaughany good thing you are here because i need to ask you something. but i have to warn anyone who is disturbed by SOLID FACTS and sound arguments then they should just stop reading now.

so tell me, why would the zulus use cannabis as a performancing enhancing drug in battle if it didnt enhance your performance? if cannabis could pacify people and end war like rogan claims, why would WARRIOR cultures throughout antiquity from the caucuses to africa consume cannabis directly before KILLING OTHER HUMANS?!?

Of course, the Zulu might never have vanquished the British at Isandlwana without the help of traditional Zulu medicines. Some scholars have suggested that Zulu pharmacopoeia provided more of a psychological boost than any real physiological effect. But recent scientific studies show that the medicines contained some very potent drugs. For example, warriors were given a cannabis (marijuana)-based snuff to take during battle. Analysis of the snuff has revealed that it contained extremely high levels of THC, a powerful hallucinogen, and yet no detectable levels of the chemicals that cause the sedative effects of marijuana.

I would seriously love to sit with joe rogan in an intellectual circle, would shred him. simply because im not too ignorant to do 5 mins of research before i form my opinion.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Different types of cannabis though isn't their brah? Indica and sattiva? Rogan didnt specify which type tho!

First 12