Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    It's obv. that those were Gaberz initial leans. However, after jumping around in his bouncy castle and doing more hog analysis, he came to the correct conclusions. #Winnerz

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts View Post
    went 4-0 tonight, fellas but lost ballz and hedge down to free roll all fights for $2 profit.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Went 4-0 tonight, fellas. can't wait for the next one.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

ha this thread is making for some enjoyable reading while I wait for my plane!

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    ha this thread is making for some enjoyable reading while I wait for my plane!
    im jelly. how long were you in Amsterdam? is it true that its harder to get cannabis out there unless you are a citizen?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    I miss seeing my head on a dog in V's avatar and seeing myself take a dump in Nunya's
    haha Gaberz the Dog Whisperer

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    im jelly. how long were you in Amsterdam? is it true that its harder to get cannabis out there unless you are a citizen?
    Just since Friday morning...was a "Bachelor Partay" as y'all say over there! Feel like death now and stuck at airport for hours waiting for late flight cos it got changed at last minute from early one to late one Its still easy to get anything in Amsterdam...the governement did initially put in new rules about only selling to Dutch Citizens and it was supposed to start in January I believe, but it eventually got rejected/vetooed. But it is very hard to get it elswhere in Netherlands now, like when I went to the South last year for Pinkpop Festival, you have to have Dutch I.D. to get weed round Maastricht and other places.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Just since Friday morning...was a "Bachelor Partay" as y'all say over there! Feel like death now and stuck at airport for hours waiting for late flight cos it got changed at last minute from early one to late one Its still easy to get anything in Amsterdam...the governement did initially put in new rules about only selling to Dutch Citizens and it was supposed to start in January I believe, but it eventually got rejected/vetooed. But it is very hard to get it elswhere in Netherlands now, like when I went to the South last year for Pinkpop Festival, you have to have Dutch I.D. to get weed round Maastricht and other places.
    have you ever taken the train or ferry to Amsterdam? airports are always a hassle. i'd probably take a train if it didn't add too much time.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

The train ride to Amsterdam is forever long, you have to go south to Paris first and then back up. Whereas the plane is like an hour. (unless there's another tunnel I don't know about)

Also, Amsterdam weed is great, but readily available shrooms are so much better. They're impossible to find in my neck of the wood, buying them in a shop with a scale of effects to choose from is pretty nifty.

Tripping balls and having to puke on the train to Leiden however, not so much fun.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    have you ever taken the train or ferry to Amsterdam? airports are always a hassle. i'd probably take a train if it didn't add too much time.
    Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    The train ride to Amsterdam is forever long, you have to go south to Paris first and then back up. Whereas the plane is like an hour. (unless there's another tunnel I don't know about)

Also, Amsterdam weed is great, but readily available shrooms are so much better. They're impossible to find in my neck of the wood, buying them in a shop with a scale of effects to choose from is pretty nifty.

Tripping balls and having to puke on the train to Leiden however, not so much fun.
    I haven't, planned to do it last year when I went to the festival but it worked out cheaper and far quicker as Nunya said to just go by plane.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

I haven't, planned to do it last year when I went to the festival but it worked out cheaper and far quicker as Nunya said to just go by plane.
    Cheaper is no joke. My flight to Amsterdam from Heafrow (spelled how you say it) was 1 pound plus tax. Taking the chunnel was 70 pounds IIRC.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

I did shrooms for the first time 3 weeks ago- it was incredible

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Last time i did shrooms was 6 years ago. Im gonna do itagain this year

Hannibal
    Hannibal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15695

How did you guys consume the shrooms, and what amount?
    I used to eat them like salad... then i learned you can grind them in a coffee grinder and make a tea. The tea is the better option for sure.. it absorbs much faster and more consistently. You can be tripping within 30 min

Make sure you guys stay hydrated. I was shrooming with some friends and my buddy just sat by himself on the couch for 2 hours, sweating and looking horrible. Later when we were in the lobby, he just kept passing out. First he passed out and slammed into a wall. The wall woke him up and he said he was fine, then a few steps later he passed out again. It went on and on for about 10 minutes and the security guard was shitting and he was about the call the cops. I managed to drag my friend into the elevator and back upstairs, force fed him a bottle of gatorade and finally returned to normal.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

I recompensed five dried grams of moderately potent mushrooms as a good starting point, but then I was a severe psychonaut for years. I used to take psychedelics alone and sit in the dark.

Cubensis were always my favorite strand of mushroom.

Hannibal
    Hannibal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15695

you can grow shrooms quite easily
    there are various kits available online. they basically look like a large rubbermaid container with a humidifier attached to it. The spores are usually included. You just let that thing sit in your closet for a few weeks and you can easily have 1lb in your initial harvest, and another 1/2 lb from your secondary harvest

Grabaka
    Update your status

I have done it in honey and also directly out of the cows shit!
    Natural baby!

Sacrelicious

Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
    Natural baby!
    Try it with grass fed veal shit, it is much more tender and succulent then typical cow feces.

Grabaka
    Update your status

Thank you Chef. Should i go after the dry dumps or fresh ones?

Sacrelicious

Fresh is always better.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
    Natural baby!
    ha #GETGRABAKAONROGANSPODCAST
    Points Awarded:

Grabaka gave Vaughany 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Grabaka
    Update your status

Im challenging Dan Hardy into a "who can take more shrooms without getting KTFO contest". Come on Dan step up puto!

First ... 2345