sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

gotta make room for the julie kedzies and sarah kaufmans for ronda bitch to armbar

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida
    DirtyX's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love Hendo, but it's about time to hang em up. He can still compete on the top level, but he should get out of the org. before he stays a couple years too long and embarrasses himself ala Chuck Liddel, Forrest Griffin, and Couture.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyX View Post
    I love Hendo, but it's about time to hang em up. He can still compete on the top level, but he should get out of the org. before he stays a couple years too long and embarrasses himself ala Chuck Liddel, Forrest Griffin, and Couture.
    Hard to imagine Hendo's chin going like theirs tho

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Eh, it may have been mentioned, but I missed it a few days ago. Barnett came out and made a statement that the reason he did not sign with Zuffa was the lack of something in his contract that they were willing to give Eddie Alvarez, but not him. He thought this was not fair.

I'm assuming PPV buy percentage? Selfish bastard, six figures a fight is not enough?

Anyway, apparently they wanted him to fight JDS in his debut as well.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news...of-title-shot/

Ariel Helwani reports tonight that UFC President Dana White told him that
    Featherweight Champion Jose Aldo is refusing to defend his title against Anthony
    Pettis:

Dana said Aldo will fight Pettis or he's not going to like the way this turns
    out. He's absolutely refusing right now.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news...of-title-shot/

Ariel Helwani reports tonight that UFC President Dana White told him that
    Featherweight Champion Jose Aldo is refusing to defend his title against Anthony
    Pettis:

Dana said Aldo will fight Pettis or he's not going to like the way this turns
    out. He's absolutely refusing right now.
    Edgar exposed him. He beat a bunch of cans at 145. Even Uriah was a can back then. I wouldn't want to fight Pettis either. Heck Frankie had to walk him down the last three rounds taking away his best weapon the kicks cause he would end up on his ass.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    Eh, it may have been mentioned, but I missed it a few days ago. Barnett came out and made a statement that the reason he did not sign with Zuffa was the lack of something in his contract that they were willing to give Eddie Alvarez, but not him. He thought this was not fair.

I'm assuming PPV buy percentage? Selfish bastard, six figures a fight is not enough?

Anyway, apparently they wanted him to fight JDS in his debut as well.
    After watching the recent ufc blog dana put out im not to sure six figures is enuf. Those guys were so beat down im starting to wonder what i am watching. the win doesn't seem important anymore. Now u have to either kill someone or get into a war that takes years off of ur life.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

have you seen his gf? I would have low T too after stuffing something like that everyday

First ... 4567