Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Feb mma news

Jesus Uncle Creepy might want to look for a new manager. Guy is on the payperview card and gets peanuts. Heck peanuts might be insulted with that comment.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/2/4/...h-300000-purse

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

And just to rub it in his soon to be ex-wife will probably take half of it!

Thor4140

Not that its a surprise, but the rumor is that Belfort tested over 4:1 (T/E) ratio. Bisping says via Twitter, "About a certain someone who I fought recently failing his drug test. I hope its not true."

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    And just to rub it in his soon to be ex-wife will probably take half of it!
    Oh my lol

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida
    DirtyX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Not that its a surprise, but the rumor is that Belfort tested over 4:1 (T/E) ratio. Bisping says via Twitter, "About a certain someone who I fought recently failing his drug test. I hope its not true."

You serious???? I really hope this isn't true...

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

That was already disproven. Belfort did not fail a drug test. This is "February MMA news", you're looking for "January MMA news".

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    That was already disproven. Belfort did not fail a drug test. This is "February MMA news", you're looking for "January MMA news".
    yeah belfort has an exemption now. So he can legally cheat all the way upto 6:1.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

haha

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

fightmetric stats from the edgar fight

edgar threw 102 jabs

landed 8

http://blog.fightmetric.com/2013/02/aldo-vs-edgar-official-ufc-statistics.html

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

edgar's ko of maynard was a total fluke

DeFactoCrippler

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    edgar's ko of maynard was a total fluke
    that was the only time i have ever seen edgar stand in the pocket and trade, because he knew he was behind and he knew he could take maynard down. Got lucky as fock and fans had to suffer through more 25 minute main events of his nonsense.

Funny thing is, against Aldo his gameplan in the 4th and 5th wasnt to go for a KO but for a TD to win by points. He lost the first 3 rounds already on 2 judges cards. Even if he gwon both and got a 10-8 it would have still been a majority draw.

Chinsy style till the very end.

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

sick leg-jab accuracy

not baby kicks, bro

illmatick
    Update your status

Rogan critiquing Nog's kicks to the body

that happened

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Heard that Dana White had stated that someone on the card had tested positive and it will be coming out in the next couple days. He did, however, state explicitly that it was NOT Vitor.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

probably safadain. Or whatever. He looked roided out.

illmatick
    Update your status

yup, that was my guess

check dolloway's quote to his corner between the 1st and 2nd rounds

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

ah yeah Snooki's hubby for sure

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
    that was the only time i have ever seen edgar stand in the pocket and trade, because he knew he was behind and he knew he could take maynard down. Got lucky as fock and fans had to suffer through more 25 minute main events of his nonsense.

Funny thing is, against Aldo his gameplan in the 4th and 5th wasnt to go for a KO but for a TD to win by points. He lost the first 3 rounds already on 2 judges cards. Even if he gwon both and got a 10-8 it would have still been a majority draw.

Chinsy style till the very end.
    He chased the bigger stronger man for three rounds bro. You can spin it all you want but the so called killer was starting to get picked apart and his leg kicks became useless. If it went eight rounds he would have gotten knocked out just like Maynard. Again the far bigger and stronger man was running after three.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

World Series of Fighting today announced that its second event will take place on March 23 in Atlantic City, NJ, and it’s been confirmed by Steph Daniels ofBloodyElbow.com that the main event will feature former UFC heavyweight champion Andrei Arlovski taking on Anthony “Rumble” Johnson in a heavyweight contest. Since being cut from the UFC after missing weight at UFC 142, Johnson is 4-0 including three T/KO wins, while Arlovski is 4-0 (1 No Contest) with three knockouts since being cut from Strikeforce. This is an excellent fight that should be very competitive, and of course MMAOddsbreaker.com will have the MMA betting oddsfor the fight before anyone else.
    As well, MMAjunkie.com confirmed that Tyson Nam vs. Marlon Moraes would also be featured on the card. The fight between two bantamweights on the rise is sure to be competitive, also, meaning this WSOF 2 card is shaping up to be very exciting, and the fact it’ll be sh

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    World Series of Fighting today announced that its second event will take place on March 23 in Atlantic City, NJ, and it’s been confirmed by Steph Daniels ofBloodyElbow.com that the main event will feature former UFC heavyweight champion Andrei Arlovski taking on Anthony “Rumble” Johnson in a heavyweight contest. Since being cut from the UFC after missing weight at UFC 142, Johnson is 4-0 including three T/KO wins, while Arlovski is 4-0 (1 No Contest) with three knockouts since being cut from Strikeforce. This is an excellent fight that should be very competitive, and of course MMAOddsbreaker.com will have the MMA betting oddsfor the fight before anyone else.
    As well, MMAjunkie.com confirmed that Tyson Nam vs. Marlon Moraes would also be featured on the card. The fight between two bantamweights on the rise is sure to be competitive, also, meaning this WSOF 2 card is shaping up to be very exciting, and the fact it’ll be sh
    That is hilarious.

DeFactoCrippler

He chased the bigger stronger man for three rounds bro. You can spin it all you want but the so called killer was starting to get picked apart and his leg kicks became useless. If it went eight rounds he would have gotten knocked out just like Maynard. Again the far bigger and stronger man was running after three.
    whatchu talking bout willis

you see the fightmetric stats?

8 out of 102 jabs?

rogan was seeing phantom punches

dude probably administered some dmt

colo-rectally

Sacrelicious

Full list of fights announced over the last week:
    http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Wee...nnounced-49737

Thor4140

i say we have a contest on what rumble is gonna weigh in at. I will go with 223

Sacrelicious

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    probably safadain. Or whatever. He looked roided out.
    You mean the lock of the century not only failed to beat a mediocre fighter, but failed while juiced up?

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

i say we have a contest on what rumble is gonna weigh in at. I will go with 223
    I'll go 274.

Last edited by Educ8d Degener8; 02-05-13 at 12:51 AM.

Sacrelicious

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Sacrelicious

Wow, its confirmed. Do I think he will beat Aldo? ....no.

However, that is a fight that I want to see, and badly! Hell of a sick fight!!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Showtiiiime!

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

So the two most injury prone fighter make a commitment 6 months in advance. Not sure if Dana is serious

Sacrelicious

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    So the two most injury prone fighter make a commitment 6 months in advance. Not sure if Dana is serious
    Jose Aldo is fighting Shane Carwin?! How the hell did they get that licensed?!

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    Jose Aldo is fighting Shane Carwin?! How the hell did they get that licensed?!
    Swick dropped out

hobbesITD
    hobbesITD's Avatar Become A Pro!

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/02/bellators-fight-master-reality-series-set-for-summer-debut-on-spike-tv

The coaches and trainers for the series, which will feature 32 welterweight fighters, will be former UFC champion and Hall of Famer Randy Couture, acclaimed coach and trainer Greg Jackson, former UFC champion Frank Shamrock and former Bellator champion Joe Warren.

Each of those coaches will lead four separate camps. The fighters will live and train together within the camps. According to Tuesday's announcement, the fighters will choose which camp they want to be a part of – and also choose which fight they want next.
    Spike TV also on Tuesday announced a multi-year partnership with Couture that includes multiple non-scripted shows. To go with his participation in "Fight Master," Spike said it has green lit "MMA Rescue," which will produce three one-hour pilot episodes looking at MMA gyms. Couture owns the popular Xtreme Couture gym chain.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

ha Dana gonna hate Jackson even more now!

1234 ... Last