pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by JKD View Post
    Frankie's gotta be the most underrated fighter of all time, I can't countenance a play on Aldo in this fight at all; it should really be Edgar or pass on this. It's a tricky fight for Frankie cuz he's going from being the smaller quicker fighter as he usually is, to probably being the slightly slower and bigger fighter... but still, I don't think Aldo's even all that proven at this point in his career, what's his best win? Decisioning a half-crippled Kenny? Sure he leg-kicked the shit outta Faber which seemed like a big deal when Uriah was a big fish in a small pond, but Frankie's so much better in every aspect than Faber it's not even funny - you can't even use that for reference imo. And he's basically dropping down as champion (if the judges were paying attention) from probably the most stacked division in mma history. It'll probably be a competitive decision, neither have ever been finished off the top of my head, Frankie's gonna mix in td's for points and should be able to just about hang in there on the feet.

Also, fully expect Reem to win but I think betting ANY HW at -360 is a terrible idea. Especially when it's a fight between two top 10 fighters.

Not trying to piss on your fire, but if you wanna go retard on two favourites I REALLY don't think these are the right one's to do it on.
    Reem vs Bigfoot, in my opinion, is a Top 3 heavyweight vs a top 12 heavyweight with a glass chin.

JKD
    JKD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 194

Quote Originally Posted by pouyasophy View Post
    Good luck to you, despite calling me a retard. For your sake, I hope a guy who has accomplished NOTHING except keeping a bunch of fights close in his career can beat a top 3 p4p fighter in the world. However, I doubt it because Edgar won't seem as mobile or quick against someone who doesn't have to cut weight.
    I didn't call you a retard, I said 'go retard' by which I meant 'go all-out'.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by JKD View Post
    I didn't call you a retard, I said 'go retard' by which I meant 'go all-out'.
    Ironic because he does seem to be a bit retarded!

pouyasophy

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Ironic because he does seem to be a bit retarded!
    haha here we go with the name-calling Vaugany...I remember when you were a kind soul...now you're a bitter young man. Please go back to making winning mma plays so you can resurrect your reputation...your attitude and greed has a lot to do with why you've been losing lately...at least your real mma plays, not your imaginary arbs that you post after you lose your plays.

Regardless, I wish you well.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Jesusnoobs

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

haha here we go with the name-calling Vaugany...I remember when you were a kind soul...now you're a bitter young man. Please go back to making winning mma plays so you can resurrect your reputation...your attitude and greed has a lot to do with why you've been losing lately...at least your real mma plays, not your imaginary arbs that you post after you lose your plays.

Regardless, I wish you well.

pouyasophy

If only you knew who I "really" am... ...soon enough you'll know...peace bro, I just wanna let you know that half the stuff I say is jokingly. But I am serious about you making MMA plays. I, like many others, have tailed you and profited in the past. I think I speak for everyone in here when I say that you seem to have strayed from your old capping habits and seem to either not care anymore or view it as a waste of time. I'll throw you some points in your thread if you come out of retirement and take your capping seriously once again. It's your choice! You can retire on top like MJ or you can retire face down and motionless like Brett Favre.

So, I once again, ask with all sincerity, leave soccer and come back to the wonderful world of MMA....

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

If only you knew who I "really" am... ...soon enough you'll know...peace bro, I just wanna let you know that half the stuff I say is jokingly. But I am serious about you making MMA plays. I, like many others, have tailed you and profited in the past. I think I speak for everyone in here when I say that you seem to have strayed from your old capping habits and seem to either not care anymore or view it as a waste of time. I'll throw you some points in your thread if you come out of retirement and take your capping seriously once again. It's your choice! You can retire on top like MJ or you can retire face down and motionless like Brett Favre.

So, I once again, ask with all sincerity, leave soccer and come back to the wonderful world of MMA....
    haha Mysterious! My inclination would be Pride lover! Am I hot or cold?

pouyasophy

haha Mysterious! My inclination would be Pride lover! Am I hot or cold?
    lol fairly impressive...either you're psychic or I kind of gave it away....was that alias more legendary than Diaz209? haha you deserve these points I'm throwing your way. What are you doing up so early anyway? What time is it over there?

And hey, what happened to Andy Murray and Bisping? They're really not helping out that stereotype we have of British athletes not being able to get over the hump.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lol fairly impressive...either you're psychic or I kind of gave it away....was that alias more legendary than Diaz209? haha you deserve these points I'm throwing your way. What are you doing up so early anyway? What time is it over there?

And hey, what happened to Andy Murray and Bisping? They're really not helping out that stereotype we have of British athletes not being able to get over the hump.
    haha you have certain idiosyncrasies that give it away brah. Both were very good, Diaz209 was a welcomed addition!

It's like 9am here, unfortunately at work. Murray doesnt count because he's Scottish! Bisping will always be a bottler..buy hey we are great at cricket and snooker!

pouyasophy

haha you have certain idiosyncrasies that give it away brah. Both were very good, Diaz209 was a welcomed addition!

It's like 9am here, unfortunately at work. Murray doesnt count because he's Scottish! Bisping will always be a bottler..buy hey we are great at cricket and snooker!
    I know...that's how I am.....Damn I never understand you and your British terminology. Why do you spell it "brah?" And does it have a different meaning from the typical Italian New Yorker who grabs his nuts, says "bro," and "get da phuck outta heeeya" like Joe Pesci? ... and what's a bottler? haha...Murray's Scottish? WTF? I had no idea.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I know...that's how I am.....Damn I never understand you and your British terminology. Why do you spell it "brah?" And does it have a different meaning from the typical Italian New Yorker who grabs his nuts, says "bro," and "get da phuck outta heeeya" like Joe Pesci? ... and what's a bottler? haha...Murray's Scottish? WTF? I had no idea.
    yeah and here's an interesting fact of the day for you...Murray hid under a teacher's desk during the Dunblane Massacre in 1996 when he was kid! Dunblane is like the Sandy Hook equivalent in Scotland, some local went in to the school and killed like 16 kids after he was accused of being a peado.

Bottler is somebody who chokes under the pressure...loses their bottle. I believe it comes from cockney rhyming slang where cockneys would say "you lost your bottle and glass" with the glass rhyming with "arse" so losing control of your bowels...or shitting it!

And I always thought "brah" was the Hawaiin way of saying "bro"!

pouyasophy

yeah and here's an interesting fact of the day for you...Murray hid under a teacher's desk during the Dunblane Massacre in 1996 when he was kid! Dunblane is like the Sandy Hook equivalent in Scotland, some local went in to the school and killed like 16 kids after he was accused of being a peado.

Bottler is somebody who chokes under the pressure...loses their bottle. I believe it comes from cockney rhyming slang where cockneys would say "you lost your bottle and glass" with the glass rhyming with "arse" so losing control of your bowels...or shitting it!

And I always thought "brah" was the Hawaiin way of saying "bro"!
    lol thanks...that was very thorough...I've tried tossing you points but it won't let me...who do you like Saturday night in the fights?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lol thanks...that was very thorough...I've tried tossing you points but it won't let me...who do you like Saturday night in the fights?
    Got Benavidez in a parlay with Overeem/Bigfoot not distance, and Stann/Wanderlei not distance. Got Evans by decision, and like Rivera depending on odds.

pouyasophy

Got Benavidez in a parlay with Overeem/Bigfoot not distance, and Stann/Wanderlei not distance. Got Evans by decision, and like Rivera depending on odds.
    Thanks...saved me some time...sometimes searching and finding your mma plays is like trying to find a loyal American woman...so time consuming I just quit every time...

pouyasophy

I'm so excited...best card of the year!!!

pouyasophy

I have come to eat my crow...let me have it

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd
    Dwil125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Overeem was still the right side, Hes a cocky striker though wow.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jose Aldo -240 + Alistair Overeem -360...

I don't expect either fighter to even make my heart beat fast at any time during the fight...

I may be wrong, but I think Aldo is just too fast to be taken and held down for multiple rounds and I believe Edgar's legs will get kicked similar to Faber's when he fought Aldo. Aldo is a little mix of Anderson and BJ Penn in their primes. Jiu-jitsu, quickness, killer instinct, fast hands, brutal knees, and pretty humble. It's very likely that Aldo doesn't finish Edgar because he gets tired, but I'd be surprised to see Edgar take 3 out of 5.

Overeem is quicker, bigger, stronger, better, more technical, and hungrier than Antonio Silva. Bigfoot also has a somewhat weak chin. I expect Overeem to win in the 1st round and call out Cain. If Cain somehow takes Overeem down, lays on him, and Overeem gets tired, he can win, but that's very unlikely.
    you might be the worst capper of all time

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by Dwil125 View Post
    you're brain dead
    Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 12-18-14 at 11:59 AM.

JKD
    JKD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 194

..no gloating from me, I got destroyed too. Big bets on Tibau, Edgar and Maia sub. #Meltdown.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwil125 View Post
    Are you completely retarded, how can a -400 favourite who got knocked out possibly be the right side?

pouyasophy

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    you might be the worst capper of all time
    Yeah Overeem didn't even win a round. You didn't get lucky at all. Bigfoot had it from the opening round

pouyasophy

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    you're brain dead

the sad thing is you didn't even make any money and you simply got your rocks off seeing others lose.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

jeez overeem just keeps losing in these fluky fights, still the right side though

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Aldo is not humble, and he's no where near as good a striker as Anderson, nor does he have the jiu jitsu of Penn. I agree he wins this rather decisively, though.

Overeem is going to destroy​ Bigfoot Silva. I feel like I shouldn't even bet on it because of my unnervingly high level of confidence.
    ok.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

My bad bro, should have bet on Reem these last two fights. I don't know what I was thinking. Should have capped their skills based on when REEM looked at his absolute best on all the drugs and before he gases out. Then called it a day. F-ck any new information. I don't have time for that garbage research.

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

First 12