Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
    Hey Pally, i know you are some ex-amish clown who just got a computer last year but let me explain something to you. Now i know you probably think "craigslist" is only for selling wheat and grains from your harvest, but 90% of the people on there are desperate people, selling their bodies for trivial sums.

This is obviously what gabe was doing. Only now he will have to sell his twink ass on the corner instead of on sbr. Dude will have to post up on the sunset strip with a blond wig on under his calloway golf hat talking about "10 bucks for head, i swear i dont have a dikk cuzzzzinnnnnn".

Crassus pulls up like "omg what a +EV deal!"
    Shouldn't you be the most upset about him getting banned? No more smelly amenian jokes...

Plus I dunno, my bad for feeling bad that Gabe's probably gonna get murdered by his bookie at some point.

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Crassus View Post
    Plus I dunno, my bad for feeling bad that Gabe's probably gonna get murdered by his bookie at some point.
    if you actually believed gabe has/had a gambling problem then you are scum for enabling him. plain and simple. or you are just too stupid and naive to realize what you are doing.

Crassus

if you actually believed gabe has/had a gambling problem then you are scum for enabling him. plain and simple. or you are just too stupid and naive to realize what you are doing.
    I never enabled him, I rarely even replied to him. It's not up to me to save every sally sob story on the internet, but I can still feel a little bad for him if he was telling the truth and owed money he couldn't pay.

DeFactoCrippler

I never enabled him, I rarely even replied to him. It's not up to me to save every sally sob story on the internet, but I can still feel a little bad for him if he was telling the truth and owed money he couldn't pay.
    firstly, you were one of he few morons who actually talked to him in any serious manner.

secondly, you were one of the few morons that sat there and had convos with his ghost accounts

thirdly, you think sbr made the wrong move by banning a compulsive gambler who desperately broke the rules

and finally, since you are so naive, when shari said "he didn't think the rules applied to him" was because He WORKED HERE!!

Crassus

firstly, you were one of he few morons who actually talked to him in any serious manner.

secondly, you were one of the few morons that sat there and had convos with his ghost accounts

thirdly, you think sbr made the wrong move by banning a compulsive gambler who desperately broke the rules

and finally, since you are so naive, when shari said "he didn't think the rules applied to him" was because He WORKED HERE!!
    More of your conspiracy theories? Give it a rest man. More amish jokes, less seriousness.

DeFactoCrippler

More of your conspiracy theories? Give it a rest man. More amish jokes, less seriousness.
    if gabe's "antics" were not the imagination of some deadbeat writer then god help the human race.

also, whether he was real, or merely just a "character", he clearly had a bad gambling problem either way. he went "into debt with bookies" every week. anyone that stood by and pinched his pecker (like you) they should be ashamed.

now you obviously think he was legit so why not explain how being on sbr benefits him?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Unreal...and just when I'm in the bouncy castle market.
    looooooool

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I don't really want to get into why gabe (as a 105 boy) had a fanbase comprised of "married" older men, but while we are on that note, where is punisher? Is he on suicide watch? check in buddy.

Nunya, if you really wanted to remember gabe you would change your avatar to the gif of him winking in the bathtub. Anyone who doesnt do that doesnt give a shit about gabe.

ha thought you said "wanking" in the bathtub for a sec ther

DeFactoCrippler

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    ha thought you said "wanking" in the bathtub for a sec ther
    niqqa you sold your soul for rock n roll

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Was wishful thinking brah

DeFactoCrippler

Was wishful thinking brah
    i have a feeling sbr is on the rise again.

new golden age of stacking bands

jews, asians, gays, armenians, fanboys, manlets and the like hold no place in this new order.

Crassus

if gabe's "antics" were not the imagination of some deadbeat writer then god help the human race.

also, whether he was real, or merely just a "character", he clearly had a bad gambling problem either way. he went "into debt with bookies" every week. anyone that stood by and pinched his pecker (like you) they should be ashamed.

now you obviously think he was legit so why not explain how being on sbr benefits him?
    So because I occasionally took Gabe's opinions seriously I was somehow encouraging his gambling behavior? pfftt. Get outta here.

I enjoyed Gabe being around here because he was a character, just like if SBR banned your sorry ass I'd say it was a poor call because sometimes you're a funny dude so it's better to have you around than not.

DeFactoCrippler

So because I occasionally took Gabe's opinions seriously I was somehow encouraging his gambling behavior? pfftt. Get outta here.

I enjoyed Gabe being around here because he was a character, just like if SBR banned your sorry ass I'd say it was a poor call because sometimes you're a funny dude so it's better to have you around than not.
    No, it means that if we take gabe's "stories" on here to be true, then he repeatedly dug himself a huge hole with money he does not have with bookmakers who extended him unlimited credit.

He proceeded to get out of this huge "hole" by making long shot parlays until he won, using his unlimited line of credit (which he admittedly had no way of paying back). Well, that is unless you count selling off your parents possesions.

Every week you encouraged him to gamble more, despite his clearly destructive behaviour. All because you found him "funny". Do you not understand this?

Not to mention you are a fool for even believing the shit in the first place.

Crassus

I never encouraged him to gamble more, the few times it came up I'm pretty sure I told him to quit gambling.

I never bought into his unlimited credit or the crazy parlays he pulled off but he did manage some pretty solid wins and picked some pretty solid dogs sometimes. Never realized you were such a sensitive bitch about these things though...

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

lol wasnt this the most ironic part about defacto's infatuation with gabe? neither one of them was taken seriously around here, but most people would miss them for their entertainment value.

DeFactoCrippler

Never realized you were such a sensitive bitch about these things though...

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

No, it means that if we take gabe's "stories" on here to be true, then he repeatedly dug himself a huge hole with money he does not have with bookmakers who extended him unlimited credit.

He proceeded to get out of this huge "hole" by making long shot parlays until he won, using his unlimited line of credit (which he admittedly had no way of paying back). Well, that is unless you count selling off your parents possesions.

Every week you encouraged him to gamble more, despite his clearly destructive behaviour. All because you found him "funny". Do you not understand this?

Not to mention you are a fool for even believing the shit in the first place.
    lemme find out defacto is a butter tooth.

DeFactoCrippler

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    lol wasnt this the most ironic part about defacto's infatuation with gabe? neither one of them was taken seriously around here, but most people would miss them for their entertainment value.
    yes, maybe we should bump the posts where you and crassus bet your $1 units.

have fun pinching the pecker of whatever new "boy" you can. but you will be grasping at straws, lol.

btw, i just wanted gabe to leave. and now he has. why are you still here?

DeFactoCrippler

lol what will you do?

give me a high five emoticon and le tme know about the latest props available?

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

lol what will you do?

give me a high five emoticon and le tme know about the latest props available?
    ill let you know when the next brandon vera line gets released

Crassus

yes, maybe we should bump the posts where you and crassus bet your $1 units.

have fun pinching the pecker of whatever new "boy" you can. but you will be grasping at straws, lol.

btw, i just wanted gabe to leave. and now he has. why are you still here?
    Aww, someones a little sensitive today.

DeFactoCrippler

Aww, someones a little sensitive today.
    lol, i just dont want to see punisher and you have a new love romance all over the forums.

he did the same thing with gabe, because punisher is a lawyer with a family and that is what they do. pinch the peckers of 19 year olds like you on mma forums.

i told them to keep it to PM, i guess that is what got gabe banned, lol.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

ha Buttertooth army up in here

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

*******MAJOR UPDATE***************

It's ok boys and girls...Gaberz has been in touch and is alive and well...Bouncy Castle business is flourishing.

He's requested I relay a couple of things on his behalf:

a) Shari is a lying * and Gaberz never got a warning

b) (my personal favourite)... "Tell BigDay to go * himself lol the * prick!!!"

c) Has multiple winnerz for tonight that all you stupid idiots are missing out on so Gaberz is having the last laugh.

Ok I may of made up the last one but I imagine it's true
    Last edited by shari91; 01-03-13 at 10:15 AM. Reason: language

jacktheknife
    jacktheknife's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16896

Quote Originally Posted by MMAbetMASTA View Post
    Remember when everyone thought Gabe was jesuseatsnubs after he first started coming on sbr? It was really helpplease I think...
    I remember when the tool box was opened and we had the first days of Gabe.

"67% this parlay hits!!!" lol who made the ted bundy mockery of that??? The good old days...

Anyways he'll be back I think, there's no way any degenerate with time on their hands can stay away from this site.
    Yeah, I called him neweatsnub just for flips.

But anyone who was around when he just started knows that "gabeing" wasn't synonymous with the parley thing, it was the miracle past-posting.

"Sweet, good thing I went hard on xyz at the last minute and hit a small fly parley I made a few months ago and hammered the live bet. Queers."

DeFactoCrippler

a) Shari is a lying * and Gaberz never got a warning
    how dare he speak of shari's divine orifice in such a manner?

gabe just mad they fired his ass on christmas. dude was probably trying to pinch his pecker on ustream for $$$$ to get his parents gifts.

cold blooded.
    Last edited by shari91; 01-03-13 at 10:19 AM. Reason: language... you'd think the mod in here would know better

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't really want to get into why gabe (as a 105 boy) had a fanbase comprised of "married" older men, but while we are on that note, where is punisher? Is he on suicide watch? check in buddy.

Nunya, if you really wanted to remember gabe you would change your avatar to the gif of him winking in the bathtub. Anyone who doesnt do that doesnt give a shit about gabe.

Is that picture of the bald headed homo I've seen all over here seriously Gabe? No wonder the kid seems to be mad at the world all the time.

Fenster
    Fenster's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've come to this section on the forum prior to every UFC card I've wagered on over the years (even before I signed up) and I have tailed Vaughany, illmatick, PunisherIND, gabe, and Jesus Christ many times. I've tailed others as well, but these have been my top 5 over the past couple years. (Honorable mentions: bjpenn85 and sideloaded) I don't understand how some of you could say gabe did not know MMA or you did not take him seriously. If you were more concerned with making profitable moves than you were with schoolyard antics, perhaps you would have taken him a bit seriously. Sure, I didn't take him seriously at first. I would chuckle and shake my head at some of the things he'd say... But after about maybe the fifth or sixth time he left me wide-eyed, I stopped thinking he was getting lucky and started taking him seriously.

Really, what are you guys waiting for, somebody who goes on a 100-0 run? I've found gabe and Jesus Christ to be two of the most valuable sources of MMA betting info on here and now they both seem to be SBR history. I really appreciated and looked forward to both of their insights. JC gets chased off by an empty shell of a person in De Facto and gabe gets banned for trying to sell bouncey castles, something that only adds to his character, if you ask me. I don't understand how gabe PMing Vaughany for information on how to ship a bouncey castle to England is in any way harmful to SBR. Is gabe's bouncey castle business a direct competitor to SBR?

Anyhow,

gabe, I know you're reading this. I just wanna say I took you seriously, bud! I was in the hole after John Texeira lost at UFC 147 and your confidence in Hacran Dias influenced me to make a rather large wager on him. You saved my night. I planned to PM you to say thanks but being the asshole that I am, I never got around to it. If you're ever in Santa Barbara, beers are on me!

DeFactoCrippler

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post

Really, what are you guys waiting for, somebody who goes on a 100-0 run? I've found gabe and Jesus Christ to be two of the most valuable sources of MMA betting info on here and now they both seem to be SBR history.
    both those phagets got buried because they are clowns. got their faces straight up pissed on. they werent about that life.

ShotgunRua
    ShotgunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Couldn't agree more with Fenster. Gabe was about as good a MMA capper as I've come across. His bankroll management was garbage, he often took things people said personally, and some of his stories were pretty out there, but I always took his fight analysis seriously.

Unlike certain trolls who are quick to try and insult people, (over the internet no less ha ha), but are too insecure to post a single play for fear of people laughing at them.

DeFactoCrippler

Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunRua View Post
    Couldn't agree more with Fenster. Gabe was about as good a MMA capper as I've come across. His bankroll management was garbage, he often took things people said personally, and some of his stories were pretty out there, but I always took his fight analysis seriously.

Unlike certain trolls who are quick to try and insult people, (over the internet no less ha ha), but are too insecure to post a single play for fear of people laughing at them.
    lol ghost posse in effect. one guy joined a month ago and the other guy last week.

lol beg for gabes account like the sniveling twerps you are

never fukkin hearda either of ya

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

lol ghost posse in effect. one guy joined a month ago and the other guy last week.

might want to check your spectacles, old chap.

DeFactoCrippler

might want to check your spectacles, old chap.
    oh jesus oh youre right punisher they are totally legit

go back to your pathetic grovelling dont mind me

maybe kushmoney can give you a job tweeting for food

ShotgunRua
    ShotgunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

What exactly does this mean?

Are you seriously suggesting you think I and other forum members are the same person? If this were the case how would it negatively affect you? What does beg for Gabe's account mean? He broke the rules and got banned, I'm not concerned if he comes back at any point or not but at least Gabe contributed. Where is your contribution?

Seriously, why are you a member of an MMA betting forum? Please, if you say nothing else please answer this question.

I joined here fairly recently, it's a public internet forum, I didn't know about it until recently. Now I'm a member I try to discuss MMA betting. If I joined a chess forum I'd expect to see conversations about chess. Do you have a specific issue with newer members? As far as I'm aware I've never criticsed or insulted you, why would you be angry and emotional toward me?

Correct me if I'm wrong but your goal here seems to be to start arguments over the internet. If that is your goal then you seem to have found the perfect place to do it. Thing is, you should be sad Gabe has gone, because he actually responded to your witless drivel, he took offence to your insults and laughed at your "jokes". As someone said above nobody else is really taking you seriously, if you pop up in a thread and start rambling about nothing and posting random youtube videos which don't relate to the topic then most will either laugh at you, or completely ignore you.

I'd love to know why you are so negative, bad childhood? Difficult life? I'm genuinely curious.

DeFactoCrippler

Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunRua View Post
    What exactly does this mean?

Are you seriously suggesting you think I and other forum members are the same person? If this were the case how would it negatively affect you? What does beg for Gabe's account mean? He broke the rules and got banned, I'm not concerned if he comes back at any point or not but at least Gabe contributed. Where is your contribution?

Seriously, why are you a member of an MMA betting forum? Please, if you say nothing else please answer this question.

I joined here fairly recently, it's a public internet forum, I didn't know about it until recently. Now I'm a member I try to discuss MMA betting. If I joined a chess forum I'd expect to see conversations about chess. Do you have a specific issue with newer members? As far as I'm aware I've never criticsed or insulted you, why would you be angry and emotional toward me?

Correct me if I'm wrong but your goal here seems to be to start arguments over the internet. If that is your goal then you seem to have found the perfect place to do it. Thing is, you should be sad Gabe has gone, because he actually responded to your witless drivel, he took offence to your insults and laughed at your "jokes". As someone said above nobody else is really taking you seriously, if you pop up in a thread and start rambling about nothing and posting random youtube videos which don't relate to the topic then most will either laugh at you, or completely ignore you.

I'd love to know why you are so negative, bad childhood? Difficult life? I'm genuinely curious.
    id love to know why you pathetic focks want gabe to post here so bad? you have finacial reasons or are you just unable to talk with gabe ANYWHERE OTHER THAN SBR?

First 12345 Last