ShotgunRua
    ShotgunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
    id love to know why you pathetic focks want gabe to post here so bad? you have finacial reasons or are you just unable to talk with gabe ANYWHERE OTHER THAN SBR?
    I don't think anyone has said they are desperate for Gabe to post here. The reactions have varied from saying Gabe used to amuse them, to saying his MMA capping ability wasn't half bad.

So anyway, why are you a member of an MMA betting forum when you evidently do not bet on MMA events?

Not trying to start an argument here, just very curious about this.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    yeeeeeeeeep. So Bigday and I know about those photos you've been sending to JJGold showing your pecker.

I jest, me and bigday aren't privileged enough to be able to monitor messages, but all the proper mods can
    lol lies.

Everyone should just email or twitter PM if they want their messages private.

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunRua View Post
    I don't think anyone has said they are desperate for Gabe to post here. The reactions have varied from saying Gabe used to amuse them, to saying his MMA capping ability wasn't half bad.

So anyway, why are you a member of an MMA betting forum when you evidently do not bet on MMA events?

its funny because in this very thread punisher mocks me for a "losing" bet i placed? so which is it?

if sbr wanted gabe to post here they wouldnt have banned him

if sbr didnt want me to piss on the face of that phaget jesus they would have infracted me or in the very least asked me to stop

stop being pathetic and just accept the decision

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

oh jesus oh youre right punisher they are totally legit

go back to your pathetic grovelling dont mind me

maybe kushmoney can give you a job tweeting for food
    dont get bent out of shape brah. but i felt obligated to point out your intentional misrepresentation. nah mean?

Fenster
    Fenster's Avatar Become A Pro!

id love to know why you pathetic focks want gabe to post here so bad? you have finacial reasons or are you just unable to talk with gabe ANYWHERE OTHER THAN SBR?
    I want to PM Vaughany asking him how I could contact gabe but I am afraid they will ban me!

DeFactoCrippler

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    I want to PM Vaughany asking him how I could contact gabe but I am afraid they will ban me!
    google gabe killian. his ugly face is plastered all over the shit.

now go away

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

Not sure what is more pathetic. Gabe's act or Defacto's obsession filled paragraphs about a random internet personality.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

yeah as DFC said, just type in:

"gabriel killian stand-up comedy and sit-down everything else Comedy Store parking lot"

ShotgunRua

its funny because in this very thread punisher mocks me for a "losing" bet i placed? so which is it?

if sbr wanted gabe to post here they wouldnt have banned him

if sbr didnt want me to piss on the face of that phaget jesus they would have infracted me or in the very least asked me to stop

stop being pathetic and just accept the decision
    Are you even reading the responses I'm writing? I don't care that Gabe was banned, if he violated the rules then it is a fitting punishment. At what point did you get the impression I was unhappy about this decision or hadn't accepted this?

You know, someone said a while ago that troll Daimoshokage was on the SBR payroll and was compensated for entering threads and trying to get people riled up. The justification being more views, more posts, more revenue. Is that what you are doing? If so congrats on a very easy paycheck, can't fault you at all sir.

DeFactoCrippler

Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Guard View Post
    Not sure what is more pathetic. Gabe's act or Defacto's obsession filled paragraphs about a random internet personality.
    now that gabe is gone nobody will talk to you. lol maybe punisher

so is there an excuse to follow me around?

only one who writes paragraphs is you when i comment about rogan lol

DeFactoCrippler

Are you even reading the responses I'm writing? I don't care that Gabe was banned, if he violated the rules then it is a fitting punishment. At what point did you get the impression I was unhappy about this decision or hadn't accepted this?

You know, someone said a while ago that troll Daimoshokage was on the SBR payroll and was compensated for entering threads and trying to get people riled up. The justification being more views, more posts, more revenue. Is that what you are doing? If so congrats on a very easy paycheck, can't fault you at all sir.
    so what are you doing then, whining about me?

you can cry to shari directly by pm

ShotgunRua

yeah as DFC said, just type in:

"gabriel killian stand-up comedy and sit-down everything else Comedy Store parking lot"
    I just googled this....... Gabe is actually a stand up comic? Mind blown

Fenster

google gabe killian. his ugly face is plastered all over the shit.

now go away

hahaha

ShotgunRua

so what are you doing then, whining about me?

you can cry to shari directly by pm
    Ha ha you're the only person here who seems even remotely upset. Got to log off, but it's been a pleasure talking to you.

DeFactoCrippler

hahaha
    those guys look healthy. not him.

DeFactoCrippler

Ha ha you're the only person here who seems even remotely upset. Got to log off, but it's been a pleasure talking to you.
    au revoir

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Fenster

I know it isn't him but I disagree that they look healthy.

Fenster

He is pretty funny. These made me laugh:

Beat up an old lady and stole her purse today. Only had $12 in there, but the spinning-backfist I knocked her out with was totally worth it.

To all the fathers out there, Happy Fathers Day!! And to all the single mothers, wassup baby??

My father has been giving me the silent treatment ever since I didn't wish him a happy bday on fb a few weeks ago.

New opening line with women: "Hey, I'm Gabe. I'm very rich, and I really like your outfit."

I just bought my first motorcycle.

(followed by)

I just got in my first motorcycle accident.

I like to bet on sports... So I guess you could say I'm used to getting ****** by black guys.

Hanging out in the parking lot of an abortion clinic, waiting to run into the love of my life.

DeFactoCrippler

hey gabe why not just approach sbr with your craiglist activities. we are all over 21 here after all.

you can pinch your pecker on ustream and sbr can setup prop bets on the size shape ect

no homo ofcourse only to help you through this financial pickle you have gotten in

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

He is pretty funny. These made me laugh:

Beat up an old lady and stole her purse today. Only had $12 in there, but the spinning-backfist I knocked her out with was totally worth it.

To all the fathers out there, Happy Fathers Day!! And to all the single mothers, wassup baby??

My father has been giving me the silent treatment ever since I didn't wish him a happy bday on fb a few weeks ago.

New opening line with women: "Hey, I'm Gabe. I'm very rich, and I really like your outfit."

I just bought my first motorcycle.

(followed by)

I just got in my first motorcycle accident.

I like to bet on sports... So I guess you could say I'm used to getting ****** by black guys.

Hanging out in the parking lot of an abortion clinic, waiting to run into the love of my life.
    Ok you must be Gaberz ghost account!

Fenster

Ok you must be Gaberz ghost account!
    No, he was my ghost account. That Twitter is a fake account I made to validate my "gabe" character.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

haha

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Unreal.

DeFactoCrippler

could not even occur in real life

Snake_Pliskan
    Snake_Pliskan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1206

He's a little Asian dude.....likely gets pushed around in real life, so he trolls hard on the internet...where his ePenis is mighty.

MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

now that gabe is gone nobody will talk to you. lol maybe punisher

so is there an excuse to follow me around?

only one who writes paragraphs is you when i comment about rogan lol
    Your life is this place. I'm a pretty obscure poster here, yet you recall posts about Joe Rogan that may have been made months ago.

Leave your basement once in a while. If there was no SBR forum would you have anything else to do? You act like people betting small amounts are wasting there time talking odds on here. Yet you spend your time here all day trying to get cheap laughs and argue about internet posters like a teen girl.

You're a goof.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Your life is this place. I'm a pretty obscure poster here, yet you recall posts about Joe Rogan that may have been made months ago.

Leave your basement once in a while. If there was no SBR forum would you have anything else to do? You act like people betting small amounts are wasting there time talking odds on here. Yet you spend your time here all day trying to get cheap laughs and argue about internet posters like a teen girl.

You're a goof.
    I'm not even sure DeFacto has a basement to leave.

I suspect he transcends this plane of existence, to be perfectly honest.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Ah the basement jokes. I thought we might make it thru the thread without any of them but we have two back to back. The bottom line is Gabe was a born liar of a bull shitter who didn't know much of anything but acted like he was smarter than everyone. No loss. Guy has no one to blame but himself.

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Ah the basement jokes. I thought we might make it thru the thread without any of them but we have two back to back. The bottom line is Gabe was a born liar of a bull shitter who didn't know much of anything but acted like he was smarter than everyone. No loss. Guy has no one to blame but himself.
    Respek to the basement's of the world...I love mine.

Fenster

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Since he's gone now, you should start posting plays with a great success rate. If you can't manage to do that, keep your mouth shut about those who have. Rather than call him names, put your money where your mouth is and try contributing as much as he did. I sure as hell have never made a cent tailing you.

I cannot fathom how low on the intellectual chain a person must be to so confidently refer to a virtual stranger as a "born liar" and a "bull shitter," especially when said strangers sole existence on the forum was to discuss MMA. Gives me a headache just thinking about it. Mind boggling, really.

That aside,

I am currently making a small play on Ricardo Lamas +125. Only small in case the line improves. Late money will probably come in on Koch. I think Lamas gets rocked but his chin holds up and he grinds it out, possibly gets a sub.

Happy New Year

See you next

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Since he's gone now, you should start posting plays with a great success rate. If you can't manage to do that, keep your mouth shut about those who have. Rather than call him names, put your money where your mouth is and try contributing as much as he did. I sure as hell have never made a cent tailing you.

I cannot fathom how low on the intellectual chain a person must be to so confidently refer to a virtual stranger as a "born liar" and a "bull shitter," especially when said strangers sole existence on the forum was to discuss MMA. Gives me a headache just thinking about it. Mind boggling, really.

That aside,

I am currently making a small play on Ricardo Lamas +125. Only small in case the line improves. Late money will probably come in on Koch. I think Lamas gets rocked but his chin holds up and he grinds it out, possibly gets a sub.

Happy New Year

See you next
    u have a lot of love for the guy with your 62 post. U wouldn't happen to be the bullshitter would ya? BTW im not here to make you money douchy.

Snake_Pliskan
    Snake_Pliskan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1206

especially when said strangers sole existence on the forum was to discuss MMA. ....

That is ripe. He spent 75% of his time griping about perceived slights......and talking about his bogus gambling record. I can't say I will miss him either.

It is funny how forums come and go......good ones pop up, due to good people sharing real insight......and then almost inevitably it seems... they get overcome by the useless posters that attack everyone, share little or nothing....and make it painful to navigate a forum to find anything of interest. This forum has been going down that path for awhile.

DeFactoCrippler

You're a goof.
    Lol obscure poster? your a phag who i never even spoke with that follows me around making obsessive posts. adam bowden part 2.

But for real, I'm sorry if I implied that you are wasting your time discussing odds on your $10 bets. Just the other day I went to Mcdonalds with my $10 to buy a value meal. (I like to call the $10 a "unit")

There was a long line and when it came my turn to order I just couldn't decide what to do with my valuable "unit" of currency. I asked the cashier what I should get, she told me she didn't care just hurry up and pick something. So I went to everyone in the line and asked their opinion on what value meal to get.

I even whipped out my phone and PM'd everyone on a food forum asking what their opinion on the best value meal is. After much deliberation, and with the help of dozens of people pinching simultaneously my pecker, I was finally able to decide on the big mac. I second guessed myself for weeks afterwards knowing I should have hedged with the mcnuggets.

Someone on the food forum laughed at me and questioned the time and thought I put into my choice of $10 value meal. I called the guy a "goof" and accused him of living in his mothers basement. Totally buried the prikk.

First 12345 Last